• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, concentration slipping.

This is funny though

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      I wonder how many posters we have lost due to this cool beans nonsense.
      Exactly zero.

Comment

Comment

My flatmate has what appears to be a sleep-shit problem, as in he's absent mindedly taking shits at night time and not flushing the toilet.

I need an appropriate sign to place on the toilet door.

CHD or your older brother SHD to the rescue?

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
              + jude 1/3 in 109 rebuy
              shipped!
              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Exactly zero.
                Not convinced. BBV has been pretty bad for a little while now. Maybe it's just me, but I think it has increased in retardedness several fold over the past couple of months. Which is a shame.

Comment

I'd say its zero. I doubt anyway gives up on the educational content of the average Tuesday afternoon session because of a few cool spleen (clear winner imo) photos during the previous night. I really hope not anyway. There was some seriously good stuff here during the election for example.

Comment

Not convinced. BBV has been pretty bad for a little while now. Maybe it's just me, but I think it has increased in retardedness several fold over the past couple of months. Which is a shame.
                    Yeah it has, way before the cool beans stuff.

I need an appropriate sign to place on the toilet door.
                    I would just get a sheet of paper and a marker, it must be black, and leave a poster saying flush the toilet you stupid fucking idiot.

Maybe add a smiley face to lessen the tension the next day.

Comment

Write a paper on it.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Convinced the biggest ibp fish ever to come to the jackpot time to bust the poor

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          Convinced the biggest ibp fish ever to come to the jackpot time to bust the poor
                          What is this?

Comment

Jon Jones is a killer.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Vultures in southern Africa, already under threat from habitat loss, poisons, and power-line electrocution, are being further threatened by people seeking lotto riches who believe that smoking dried vulture brains brings visions of winning numbers.
                              http://blog.wildlife-pictures-online...e-brains-1390/

Smoke the brains, dream the numbers.
                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 20-03-11, 04:56.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

hello
                                hello
                                hello
                                hello

is there anyone in there
                                there
                                there
                                there

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                  hello
                                  hello
                                  hello
                                  hello

is there anyone in there
                                  there
                                  there
                                  there
                                  You called? no need to shout. Was in the kitchen..

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Maybe this is common knowledge, but I just found out that you can set where you want a youtube video to start by putting a short few extra characters on the end. If you want it to start from 3mins 15 seconds into it, you just put &t=3m15s at the end of the link. Not very valuable, but might come in handy.

edit: doesn't work in the embed feature here though. That sucks a bit.

You can do the same thing by right clicking on the status bar for any playing youtube video.
                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                      You called? no need to shout. Was in the kitchen..
                                      Your learning

Comment

im am giving up alcohol for a while, starting from tonight.

had a big chat with myself last night and it is just so wrong to binge drink the way I do.
                                        Feckin wine is killing me too.
                                        so you might see an improvement in BBV
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

In light of Al Fayeds planned statue of Michael Jackson at Fulham, Arsenal have announced plans to erect a statue of Bullseye host Jim Bowen with the plaque set to read ' Let's take a look at what you could have won'

Comment

decided the only profit in poker is to become a hit and run merchant, and change my location to russia, and put a picture of a fucking gangster or a MY GIRLFRIEND impossibly hot babe avatar. Venting here instead of tilting in the chat box.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                              decided the only profit in poker is to become a hit and run merchant, and change my location to russia, and put a picture of a fucking gangster or a MY GIRLFRIEND impossibly hot babe avatar. Venting here instead of tilting in the chat box.
                                              Screen name?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                im am giving up alcohol for a while, starting from tonight.

had a big chat with myself last night and it is just so wrong to binge drink the way I do.
                                                Feckin wine is killing me too.
                                                so you might see an improvement in BBV
                                                the lads were talking lastnight about how this place has gone downhill lately, they were blaming the whole cool beans saga, but i think this post will help clearup a few things

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                  Screen name?
                                                  either emmetIRE or MegaSin, depending on the network.

Comment

perhaps I should start punting?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

What's that from?

Comment

bit of a step to take from rugby fan to prostitute.

Comment

sportguru.co.uk

Its a class prediction game, does it for loads of sports. You put in winners, winning margin, half time leaders and most tries and it gives you points for them all.

Still sick about the 2 games I forgot to enter! (think I would've gotten them both wrong all the same though). That rugbydump pool had decent prizes for the top 3.

Comment

epic hangover setting in. well worth it after the rugby but glad i got some munch in before I became totally cripled

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                              bit of a step to take from rugby fan to prostitute.
                                                              You're joking right?

rugger hugger
                                                              Rich south side girls from fee paying schools from ireland who dont just go for the fact of hot rugby bois(but thats always a plus) but who actuallly like the game!!!

2. rugger hugger
                                                              teenage girl, (usually from a fee-paying south dublin private school) with an unhealthy fixation with rugby-playing teenage boys from similar fee-paying private schools in south dublin. the term rugger hugger comes from its male equivalentrugger bugger
                                                              ohmigod, sorcha has turned into, like, *such* a rugger hugger
                                                              Very much aligned!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

You're joking right?

Very much aligned!
                                                                    I'm from the northside, i've only read about them in books. Only women pitchside on the northside were drinking.

Comment

percy i really like that gif well played

Comment

Brag: Found €50 note in a car I just bought

Beat: Went to sit in this chair infront of the computer, missed & my jaw smashed into the desk & broke a tooth

Comment

are any of you members here? iv just joined (god help them)

http://109.228.1.236/default.aspx
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                            some ridic pictures from Libya last night, haven't had a chance to read back so maybe this has already been shown:

there was actually a better pic of that plane posted on here yesterday that shows the pilot ejecting.
                                                                            i will go back and see if i can find it for you
                                                                            back in a sec

Comment

ahh here it is
                                                                              look just out a bit from the cockpit and you can see the pilot has just ejected

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              kicking off in Libya

Comment

was seriously thinking of joining there
                                                                                deffinetly not now though

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                  was seriously thinking of joining there
                                                                                  deffinetly not now though
                                                                                  cmon, im off the drink!!!! i did mention i was a regular poster over here and that i did tend to rant while drunk so at least i warned them lol

i know one of the chaps that runs the site so i should be ok !!!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I despise these International football weeks, especially seen as it's only qualifying for the lol European Championship and *especially* since they've moved the games to Friday and Tuesday and basically stops all club games for two weeks! Whole thing needs a shake up imo.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      I despise these International football weeks, especially seen as it's only qualifying for the lol European Championship and *especially* since they've moved the games to Friday and Tuesday and basically stops all club games for two weeks! Whole thing needs a shake up imo.
                                                                                      Definitely agree with that. I love Ireland's qualifiers, but can't stand friendlies. And the new Friday & Tuesday thing has just made Saturays on international weeks so dull. Although, we appear to be playing on the Saurday this time for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                        Although, we appear to be playing on the Saurday this time for some reason.
                                                                                        Home team has choice of Friday or Saturday for the first game. Second game has to be Tuesday.
                                                                                        Because we have no second game it was a no-brainer choosing Saturday.

Comment

Quick question, me and my mate both put a winning bet on in Ladbrokes yesterday and my friend lost his slip. If we go in, and he knows the time he placed the bet and all the details of the bet, is it possible for him to claim his money without the slip?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_CAMPBELL View Post
                                                                                            Quick question, me and my mate both put a winning bet on in Ladbrokes yesterday and my friend lost his slip. If we go in, and he knows the time he placed the bet and all the details of the bet, is it possible for him to claim his money without the slip?
                                                                                            Yeah they'll prob ask you to fill a lost docket form, where basically you re-write the bet out and they check on the system if the handwriting matches the one you lost. Bring ID.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_CAMPBELL View Post
                                                                                              short answer, yeah happens all the time

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                short answer, yeah happens all the time
                                                                                                What happens if someone has already found the docket and nabbed the dough? Tough shit i'm guessing?

Comment

eugh my fucking head

Comment

Just got my swim on in the sea for the 2011 debut. Very invigorating but was in near cardiac arrest terriotry for the first few seconds in the water.

Comment

That site hurts my eyes.

Good luck with your new friends
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                          That site hurts my eyes.

Good luck with your new friends
                                                                                                          Dont be jealous, ill never abandon ye dont worry

they have no BBV thread, its just all separate ones and no thanks button either so i dunno will i like it! shur ill give it ago tonight seemingly good crack after 7!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoyed my time in Dublin. The Jackpots a nice old gaff. Ran queens from the button into A-K in the big blind and a king on the flop sent me packin. Good day.. Dublins still a kip though.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                              What happens if someone has already found the docket and nabbed the dough? Tough shit i'm guessing?
                                                                                                              I'm just surmising but in general I'd say they wouldn't do a lot for you for small sums, they probably could track who collected a docket by cctv or would have a fair idea on anything major.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                Enjoyed my time in Dublin. The Jackpots a nice old gaff. Ran queens from the button into A-K in the big blind and a king on the flop sent me packin. Good day.. Dublins still a kip though.

swapsies imo

Comment

Les Kiss deserves a sick amount of credit for yesterday's win.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                    Dublins still a kip though.

Oooooh

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                                      Les Kiss deserves a sick amount of credit for yesterday's win.
                                                                                                                      yup, artist's impression of our 6N performances.

Comment

Very nice goal from Suarez. Great team performance so far.

Comment

Dont be jealous, ill never abandon ye dont worry

they have no BBV thread, its just all separate ones and no thanks button either so i dunno will i like it! shur ill give it ago tonight seemingly good crack after 7!
                                                                                                                          Well you said you are off the booze for a bit hopefully the cringe factor will be down to a minimum so

I thought you joined a training site no? The layout of the site isn't very good imo.
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X