This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
    i can just picture you know sitting there beside your computer with a glass of wine red raw legs, a big hairy fanny and a bald head.
    omg are you looking in my window!!!! bad enough oleres is watching without you at it!!!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

this is a class song! if you have never heard this , have a listen!!! so many mad memories from this!
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHowlDlYFrY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHowlDlYFrY[/ame]
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

leave nicnic out of this

Comment

FNL Season 4, rollercoast ride of emotion!!! fucking hell. Near the end now.

1st Paddys Day not drinking in years and was good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

more info please!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

This is one of those instances when you really appreciate the internet and the things you can find on it - this man is incredible

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2jxmhCH1M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

i'm off to bed
                i have a vision of sat navs hairy gash in my head now and tbh its upsetting me quite a bit

really hope i will be able to get to sleep without having to worry about getting attacked by a beaver with an affro

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

If I could ban you, I would.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    I was asked last night do I have a girlfriend.
                    Got a funny look when my (honest) reply was "i'm not sure"
                    Perfect set up for the late great Mitch Hedberg line:

I don't have a girlfriend but I do know someone who'd be real mad if she heard me say that.

Comment

Just saw this on a few friends FB:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzeDjE7tPdY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        Plenty of effort, no penetration at all. Usual story really.

Thats what she said.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

If someone could kindly call me, I could go home...

Comment

Ah cmon now.
                            Emmet, come home, your tea is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                              Perfect set up for the late great Mitch Hedberg line:
                              Lol pretty much,
                              It's bound to blow up soon, as somebody is bound to as "is this the girlfriend in front of her"

Comment

Do people not make a "we're officially going out" declaration anymore?
                                And until this is declared to yourselves and some close friends then you aren't actually valid boyfriend and girlfriend? They're not official yet.

Comment

Official? I remember when this place wasn't full of 13 year old girls.

In other news, my computer just blue screen of deathed for the second time in the last couple of weeks. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Caught me slipping

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc[/ame]

Comment

Nah, whether they are 15 or 50 or any age in between at some stage the girl will ask "are we official?" and until such time as the question is asked then you are unofficial. And Mellors non-girlfriend knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          Nah, whether they are 15 or 50 or any age in between at some stage the girl will ask "are we official?" and until such time as the question is asked then you are unofficial. And Mellors non-girlfriend knows this.
                                          lol.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                                          Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                                          We-we-we so excited
                                          We so excited
                                          We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
                                          And Sunday comes after...wards
                                          I don’t want this weekend to end

Comment

Me and HappyDude are officially BBV enemies now.

Comment

Time to go IMO

Comment

What a relief, never liked him tbh.

Comment

say whaaaaaaaaat?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jteaKyuE5dY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVv43DJdrQ[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Comment

yu,mmmmmmmmm

Comment

Give her some h20 too.

Comment

she can get her own, I left at 2ish and went to a party.

3ish apparently.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                  If you don't get married, you're not a couple in the eyes of the lord.
                                                                  If you don't say offical, you're not a couple in the eyes of ArmaniJeans

Comment

Please stop quoting AJ, makes my blocking him pointless.

Comment

Name change to rarely happy dude imo

Comment

Name change to rarely happy dude imo

Comment

Orgasm faces galore right there SHD

Comment

Don't besmirch the good reputation of the care bears Mellor.

Comment

Ireland in deep trouble in the last game of their Cricket World Cup adventure - they won the toss, decided to field first and the dutch have got 306 :-0 Would be a waste of the England win if we don't win this game as well

For all you Hooky/Pope/McGurk fans

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wZD6CPr_U[/ame]

Comment

Hah

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Arrive in our wonderful new terminal 2 to join the slowest longest immigration queues I've seen in years and an announcement that all baggage will be delayed for operational reasons. What a complete waste of money this monstrosity is. A temple to everything rotten from the boom.
                                                                                  Welcome home
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Any links to Jersey Shore ep 12? Can't find it on Megavideo or anywhere else yet

Comment

And I get out just in time to see the bus I could have got disappear. 100+ for a taxi. Fuck you terminal 2
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        And I get out just in time to see the bus I could have got disappear. 100+ for a taxi. Fuck you terminal 2
                                                                                        whens the next bus?
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

RIP Michael Gough

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            Arrive in our wonderful new terminal 2 to join the slowest longest immigration queues I've seen in years and an announcement that all baggage will be delayed for operational reasons. What a complete waste of money this monstrosity is. A temple to everything rotten from the boom.
                                                                                            Welcome home
                                                                                            I got lucky when I was both departing + arriving a couple of weeks ago, the place was virtually empty compared to T1. It was faster than I ever managed to get through the airport previously - security checks and bag drops + collections were done in a couple of minutes a piece. I was flying out early midweek and returning lunch time midweek too so maybe that contributes to the speed at which I got through.

It looks nice and streamlined but it is vastly underused imo and seems to me like a massive waste of money to build it. That's not considering what it costs to keep the place running between manpower and overheads on a daily basis.

Comment

Don't besmirch the good reputation of the care bears Mellor.
                                                                                              [ ] Good Repetation

Comment

I live in australia. Pretty multicultural place tbh.
                                                                                                I have never met an Australian who is a casual racist. Oh wait lol

Comment

Everybody have a good day yesterday

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Real Madrid vs Man Utd
                                                                                                    Chelsea vs Inter Milan
                                                                                                    Barcelona vs Shaktar Donesk
                                                                                                    Spurs vs Schalke

Real Madrid/Man Utd vs Chelsea/Milan
                                                                                                    Barcelona/Shaktar vs Spurs/Schalke

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Really are blazing through FNL

lol.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                                                                                                      Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                                                                                                      We-we-we so excited
                                                                                                      We so excited
                                                                                                      We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
                                                                                                      And Sunday comes after...wards
                                                                                                      I don’t want this weekend to end
                                                                                                      This is pretty good fair play to the dude for mixing it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEswMimzS4w[/ame]

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Any links to Jersey Shore ep 12? Can't find it on Megavideo or anywhere else yet
                                                                                                      You call for a cab? http://www.putlocker.com/file/OBUQQ6YMFJKOW0#

Comment

Draw here

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          Am in pub with yer wan, got separated from my friends.

Ah well, in for a penny in for a pound.

10amlibrary looking tough
                                                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 18-03-11, 11:29.
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Fucking Chelsea-United

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                              Real Madrid vs Man Utd
                                                                                                              Chelsea vs Inter Milan
                                                                                                              Barcelona vs Shaktar Donesk
                                                                                                              Spurs vs Schalke

Real Madrid/Man Utd vs Chelsea/Milan
                                                                                                              Barcelona/Shaktar vs Spurs/Schalke
                                                                                                              As a spurs fan I would have prefered to be on the other side of the draw but Schalke is a decent quarter draw but Barca in the semi will prob be a few steps too far once they have their defense back.

Comment

Sick draw for Spurs. Winner of United/Chelsea to make the final anyway.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Semi's Draw
                                                                                                                  Real Madrid/Spurs v Barca/Shaktar

Shalke/Inter v United/Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                                    As a spurs fan I would have prefered to be on the other side of the draw but Schalke is a decent quarter draw but Barca in the semi will prob be a few steps too far once they have their defense back.
                                                                                                                    Eh... Spurs got Real Madrid.
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                      Eh... I think he thought Tom's was an official draw, easy mistake to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                        just saw that. Thought the first draw was the real one so not very happy about this atall now.

Comment

Home in the second leg is a bonus. Bloody fed up of playing Chelsea lately, we've lost the last 3 bar that shield crap.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X