Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is nobody else worried by the fact that she's gotten a plane to where I live?

That is the main problem imo...

Bit too much effort shown for it to be straightforward.

That being said, tomorrow may well be a different day.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

That is the main problem imo...

Bit too much effort shown for it to be straightforward.

That being said, tomorrow may well be a different day.
      Your really sounding like a girl IMO!!!

Comment

Could I have some more opinions on my dilemma pleasethanksbye
        Hosted by MySpaceAntics.com
        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Sure wasn't the river always coming

This would have been my $320 Irish Open sat ticket locked up. HU now anyways

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 150/300 Blinds (3 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t4450)
          Button (t2860)
          Hero (SB) (t13690)

Hero's M: 30.42

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K
          1 fold, Hero bets t13490, BB calls t4100

Flop: (t8800) J, 2, 10 (2 players)

Turn: (t8800) 9 (2 players)

River: (t8800) K (2 players)

Total pot: t8800

Results:
          Hero had A, K (one pair, Kings).
          BB had A, Q (straight, Ace high).
          Outcome: BB won t8950
          Hard luck in the end Flush.

Comment

Chrome just warned me about malware on IPB, happen to anyone else?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwHzCtRa2SE[/ame]

Comment

Doesn't bother me....

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                  question 1:

Will the IPB be doing updates fro the Irish Open?

Question 2:

Will you need any help doing updates for the Irish Open?

Yup.

I'll be doing updates for the IO, finalising arrangements and stuff at the mo.

Yup, help will be needed and much appreciated

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g[/ame]

She probably just happened to be in the area and you happen to live there.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                      It's probably the stupidest dilemma posted here in a while, and thats saying something when you look at what kind of rubbish being posted in here lately.
                      beer till you want
                      see how you feel
                      decide then

is this really a question?

this is like having your cake, eating it, having your warm apple pie, fucking it and still not sure if you should have desert

(terrible at analogies obv lol )
                      GAA News Website

Comment

Talk to her, tell her that there just isn't going to be the kind of relationship you suspect she wants. See how that goes down and take it from there.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

More from the Jewel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvXd2cRmBU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                            Wow, today was fecking brutal for the stocks and commodities I'm currently invested in, doubt many over in Cheltenham have lost what I have (on paper at least) today! I'm hoping for some good news on the markets for the rest of the week, come on ye investing gods!
                            Eh, how about a turnaround tomorrow so, oh mighty investing gods?!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Talk to her, tell her that there just isn't going to be the kind of relationship you suspect she wants. See how that goes down and take it from there.

Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction. Talk to the woman, and you'll realize you have nothing in common

Comment

If you really don't want to see her just tell her, it's only fair rather than stringing her along. Just say you met a girl and it's early days and all that jazz. Lets her down gently.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                  Chrome just warned me about malware on IPB, happen to anyone else?
                                  no, but it is probably because of that link that some assclown posted last week
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

love this clip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSjvzbZtpx0[/ame]

"lets get the fuck outa this country mudafuca"
                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

[QUOTE=The C Kid;283517]It's probably the stupidest dilemma posted here in a while, and thats saying something when you look at what kind of rubbish being posted in here lately.[/QUOTE]

Is that not what the BBV is all about here now? A place where we can ask advice amongst friends.

If you don't like what you read, don't read. simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                        love this clip

A man on channel 4 losing his cool when he swallows a bug while covering live local news.

"lets get the fuck outa this country mudafuca"
                                        like this better

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUvL6RRf9O8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                          Hard luck in the end Flush.
                                          Cheers. So disappointed to lose to him considering he just folded his way to headsup. Doubled him up 3 times. 1st was 99 v A10 and he spiked, 2nd was KQ v AK on a AKK board and then last hand (you probably saw) was A6 v A2 and he hit a 2 on the river. Wnker deserved tons of abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            question 1:

Will the IPB be doing updates fro the Irish Open?

Question 2:

Will you need any help doing updates for the Irish Open?
                                            Fingers crossed

More the merrier does be some laugh
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction. Talk to the woman, and you'll realize you have nothing in common
                                              idk, him and helen do share age in common at least.

Comment

Chelsea are the greatest, all other teams are little girls.
                                                Chelsea, Chelsea, yes, yes - the best.
                                                Chelea = great, other teams = shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3D9PThUb0[/ame]

/in before CHD.

[nsfw=][/nsfw]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  +1

Maybe I'm getting old but this is what I'd do. I've actually been in a similar-ish situation before and had to actively dissuade a girl from coming home with me - just didn't want to hurt someone's feelings by letting her believe in something that wasn't ever going to happen. There are enough other girls out there who are up for some fun without the attendant risk of them falling for youl

I'll post it before anyone else does!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      If you really don't want to see her just tell her, it's only fair rather than stringing her along. Just say you met a girl and it's early days and all that jazz. Lets her down gently.
                                                      But what if he wants to see her, but doesn't want to see her again, after he "see's her" this time?
                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        That is one possible approach. The other is that emmet is prob going to end up working in London and good luck to her tracking him down out of 10 million people.

If she was into a relationship she'd have said let's meet for a beer or go for a bite to eat i.e. kinda romantic stuff. Instead she's invited him around to her hotel - case closed imo.

She's probably on girlstalkaboutknittingandstuff.com right now posting the exact same stuff;

Her: "I don't want him to think I want a relationship"
                                                        Everyone: "Well, just invite him around to your hotel room then so he'll know exactly what it's about"
                                                        Her: "Yeah, I'll do that, no possible way he could overthink that invitation"
                                                        this

Comment

What stations are showing what matches? Cheers

Comment

setanta have chelsea , utv/rte are showing madrid

Comment

+1

Maybe I'm getting old but this is what I'd do. I've actually been in a similar-ish situation before and had to actively dissuade a girl from coming home with me - just didn't want to hurt someone's feelings by letting her believe in something that wasn't ever going to happen. There are enough other girls out there who are up for some fun without the attendant risk of them falling for youl

I'll post it before anyone else does!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
                                                              This would be the new one that can be used for many an occasion

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiUBrytO52k[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                setanta have chelsea , utv/rte are showing madrid
                                                                Thank you sir, I highly like your new avatar

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  Thank you sir, I highly like your new avatar
                                                                  tnx getting it in before everyone else tomorrow

Comment

El BBV humans.

That girl that I was having casual fun with at home text me on Monday to let me know she'd be here for the next 2 nights for a job interview. Got another text there earlier with hotel name and "if you've got time we should hang out".

Do I
                                                                    A - Ignore
                                                                    B - Hit it and quit it
                                                                    C - Decide at 1am tomorrow after several beers?
                                                                    D - Tell her that she's freaking me out, and that I'm grand thanks?

Some constraints to the equation
                                                                    - I'm currently doing 9/10 hours of work a day on projects, and can't really spare a few hours.
                                                                    - As a result of the above, I'm unlikely to be on the beer too heavily tomorrow as I'll undoubtedly be in the library all day Friday. (Deadline's Tuesday)
                                                                    - I've already voiced concerns over this girl getting a bit "attached".
                                                                    - I'm not even sure if I'm bothered enough, college or no college

It'd be handy if you could put a poll in a post...
                                                                    Hard to believe you are being serious BUT, on the off-chance, BBBB (with the perfect excuse of hard study and BBBB it again the following day (if she's looking for hugs shes going to be disappointed! Also you should consider that perhaps she is just suiting herself also

Comment

I've had to actively dissuade a girl from coming home with me - just didn't want to hurt someone's feelings by letting her believe in something that wasn't ever going to happen.
                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUIRJiYEWo[/ame]
                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Where is the best place to get a decent kebab in Dublin?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                          Zaytoon

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                            Coppers
                                                                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                              Zaytoon
                                                                              Sweet most rediculous kebabs ever in Berlin. For some reason I can only associate kebabs in Ireland with food poisoning.

Comment

Grow a pair and smash it.

Comment

Where's good for sushi? Just for light lunch type of thing.
                                                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 16-03-11, 19:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                    Where's good for sushi?
                                                                                    http://www.yamamorisushi.ie/ imo.

Comment

meh zaytoon's pretty good I guess but if you try eating them when not drunk, you realise how sick they are.

Comment

Had a bit of a brain freeze in the Music King final, totally forgot about this tune....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChkIImXr3x0[/ame]
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

El BBV humans.

That girl that I was having casual fun with at home text me on Monday to let me know she'd be here for the next 2 nights for a job interview. Got another text there earlier with hotel name and "if you've got time we should hang out".

Do I
                                                                                          A - Ignore
                                                                                          B - Hit it and quit it
                                                                                          C - Decide at 1am tomorrow after several beers?
                                                                                          D - Tell her that she's freaking me out, and that I'm grand thanks?

Some constraints to the equation
                                                                                          - I'm currently doing 9/10 hours of work a day on projects, and can't really spare a few hours.
                                                                                          - As a result of the above, I'm unlikely to be on the beer too heavily tomorrow as I'll undoubtedly be in the library all day Friday. (Deadline's Tuesday)
                                                                                          - I've already voiced concerns over this girl getting a bit "attached".
                                                                                          - I'm not even sure if I'm bothered enough, college or no college

It'd be handy if you could put a poll in a post...
                                                                                          ok here is my opinion! your post , most of it is negative, so to me it sounds like deep down you are just not interested!

so if not why even bother asking yourself questions, also if she is just there for 2 nights and you have so much work on, what is the point, its just pointless, im sure you can get a shag anytime off some other yoke!

forget it, me thinks!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Where's good for sushi? Just for light lunch type of thing.
                                                                                            michie sushi in ranelagh (not the nicest restaurant area for eating in but definitely some of the best sushi in Dublin) or koishi in ballsbridge

Comment

meh zaytoon's pretty good I guess but if you try eating them when not drunk, you realise how sick they are.
                                                                                              Surely not...

Zaytoon stands up to sober eating, it's a great spot, open kitchen, good food.
                                                                                              I recommend getting some garlic dip for your chips.

Prefer the one in Temple Bar to the one on Camden Street for some time.

Iskanders used to hit the spot when drunk, unsure how well it would stand up to sober eating.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                ok here is my opinion! your post , most of it is negative, so to me it sounds like deep down you are just not interested!

so if not why even bother asking yourself questions, also if she is just there for 2 nights and you have so much work on, what is the point, its just pointless, im sure you can get a shag anytime off some other yoke!

forget it, me thinks!
                                                                                                I think this has answered your question Emmet if there was any doubt left.
                                                                                                Smash it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  That is one possible approach. The other is that emmet is prob going to end up working in London and good luck to her tracking him down out of 10 million people.

If she was into a relationship she'd have said let's meet for a beer or go for a bite to eat i.e. kinda romantic stuff. Instead she's invited him around to her hotel - case closed imo.

She's probably on girlstalkaboutknittingandstuff.com right now posting the exact same stuff;

Her: "I don't want him to think I want a relationship"
                                                                                                  Everyone: "Well, just invite him around to your hotel room then so he'll know exactly what it's about"
                                                                                                  Her: "Yeah, I'll do that, no possible way he could overthink that invitation"
                                                                                                  See you men thinking you know inside the heads of us wimmin

She is going some distance for a ride, Emmet must be fkn good! I would be a bit suss of the whole thing.. why Edinburgh?

If I was young free and single, I wouldn't be going for a known ride in Edinburgh but looking to have a bit of fun in a great City and see what happens

Comment

Yeah, man up and get horizontal imo. She's inviting you to her hotel room ffs.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Moneymaker; 16-03-11, 19:50. Reason: i'm a retard.

Comment

This x 10.

I won't even go in there drunk now after expieriencing it sober.

When i'm in the mood for a kebab i don't expect to leave thinking that was a fine piece of cuisine. I'm just in the humour of horsing one out of it. Abrakebabra perfected the kebab years ago imo.

Comment

Also, anyone who watches Chelsea/Copenhagen instead of Real/Lyon is an idiot/CHD.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                          This x 10.

I won't even go in there drunk now after expieriencing it sober.

When i'm in the mood for a kebab i don't expect to leave thinking that was a fine piece of cuisine. I'm just in the humour of horsing one out of it. Abrakebabra perfected the kebab years ago imo.
                                                                                                          Has to be a level.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                                                            Yeah, man up and get vertical imo. She's inviting you to her hotel room ffs.
                                                                                                            you're doing it wrong man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                                                              Yeah, man up and get vertical imo. She's inviting you to her hotel room ffs.
                                                                                                              do you mean horizontal or are you just being a bit kinky?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                michie sushi in ranelagh (not the nicest restaurant area for eating in but definitely some of the best sushi in Dublin) or koishi in ballsbridge
                                                                                                                Both are in walking range for lunch @ work. How much for a standard lunch?

Comment

Chopping Habanero chillies then touching your willie leads to considerable discomfort.

I feel like I'm being blown by a dragon
                                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

do you mean horizontal or are you just being a bit kinky?

Typo, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                      Has to be a level.
                                                                                                                      Nope. I refuse to take a knife and fork to a Doner. I've mastered the art of eating a kebab without meat going overboard in Abra.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                        Both are in walking range for lunch @ work. How much for a standard lunch?
                                                                                                                        depends how hungry you are, or how adventurous (if you go for fancy or rarer fish). michie sushi is a takeaway joint which is doing very well by word of mouth, so they've added a few tables. A salmon and tuna combo tray will cost 12 euros and should be enough for lunch. Koishi is a proper restaurant so they might have lunch deals (never been for lunch personally).

Comment

long way to go for a ride as opposed to a chat imo

In all seriousness, I'd leave her to it if it was me.
                                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X