This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
    Real shame he never won an All-Ireland medal, hero of a player.

Ditto Tony Brown.(though there's always this year!)
    Indeed, will be a great pity to see the likes of Ken, Tony, Paul Flynn, Dan Shanahan etc all finish without an AI medal, they had their chances though, best being 1998 imo.

Like you said though Tony is back for another crack at it this year so who knows.

Interestingly we have a pile of young players coming through for the first time in ages, probably a big part of Ken's decision to go tbh, he knows he doesnt have any real chance of being used as anything apart from a desperation sub.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Indeed, will be a great pity to see the likes of Ken, Tony, Paul Flynn, Dan Shanahan etc all finish without an AI medal, they had their chances though, best being 1998 imo.

Like you said though Tony is back for another crack at it this year so who knows.

Interestingly we have a pile of young players coming through for the first time in ages, probably a big part of Ken's decision to go tbh, he knows he doesnt have any real chance of being used as anything apart from a desperation sub.
      Yeah, yourselves and Clare blooding a few players through alright.

Dublin for Liam though(top of Div 1!)

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
        Yeah, yourselves and Clare blooding a few players through alright.

Dublin for Liam though(top of Div 1!)
        Was lookin at Dublin at 16/1 for Leinster this year, then I realised that they would have to beat both Galway and Kilkenny to win it.

They will definitely take a big scalp this year in the championship I reckon. Keaney is a massive addition and Daly has them very well drilled. Hopefully there's no repeat of last year's fuck up against Antrim

Comment

How sad are ye for thanking that, feckin eejits, so what if my post was ghey!!!!

there is so much fuckin shit going on in this shit country , world right now and a few simple lines like that can make you forget for a minute and make you smile!

i think its nice, ye are fuckin saddos!!!!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Eto'o >>> Ibra
            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

When I read the title 'Killing Bono' I was hoping for some blood and guts. Looks more like 'The Commitments' from the trailer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCOryLwgiY[/ame]
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Fcuking sh1t for fcuking spunking brains.

$2.20 tournament on stars that started at 8.15. I get QQ in big blind. UTG+1 raised three times the blind, i reraise he pushes, i call.

He has 66. Flop comes down Q54.

Does anyone want to get what the fcuking turn and the river were?

Runner fcuking runner 7 and 8. Why? Why does this fcuking happen?

What a load of absolute fcuking sh1t! I played tight as a mother fcuker all evening. I dont give a sh1t, i'm never folding with fcuking QQ, to a weak looking raise. I'd more then 40 big blinds, and the bigger stack puts me all in.

Dirty fcuking aids ridden cnut.

Ball licking cock smoking son of a leprosy ridden, fcuking one eyed, spanish sailors, bastard red haired stepson.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiplesworth View Post

$2.20 tournament on stars that started at 8.15. I get QQ in big blind. UTG+1 raised three times the blind, i reraise he pushes, i call.

What a load of absolute fcuking sh1t! I played tight as a mother fcuker all evening. I dont give a sh1t, i'm never folding with fcuking QQ, to a weak looking raise. I'd more then 40 big blinds, and the bigger stack puts me all in.

Ball licking cock smoking son of a leprosy ridden, fcuking one eyed, spanish sailors, bastard red haired stepson.
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                    How sad are ye for thanking that, feckin eejits, so what if my post was ghey!!!!

there is so much fuckin shit going on in this shit country , world right now and a few simple lines like that can make you forget for a minute and make you smile!

Take it as a compliment...you know when you slag someone in real life ? you do it in jest....your in baby !!!

There was zero malice in any of the posts Michelle, its just slagging...either accept it when you post something lovey dovey like that or dont post lovey dovey...simples !!

Take it on the chin !!

As for hubby making your day, wait till he is home again...he will make your hole weak...
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

LOL
                      I was well placed for fcuking ages. Rant over.

Tilt gone. Back to sit and go hell.

Comment

Any people here with any kind of employment law knowledge?

If an employee consistently asks to have their working hours reduced for personal but not legally binding reasons, are employers under any kind of legal/legislation obligation to try and facilitate it?

A brief answer will suffice, don't need major details! Cheers.

Comment

Excellent rant Kiplesworth.

10/10.

Comment

U should try the Cork UKIPT 3x turbo on Stars, tight play gets rewarded.

Comment

Ah boys, that is no way to treat a lady! I think ye are all jealous a little.

Some of you sitting at your computers and the only woman in your life is your mam. I think it was a kind of sweet comment and it would have made my night if Tony said it (hint.. hiny )

No need to be horrible and ruin the mood it created for her

Comment

jayus christ i rest my case!!

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                Take it as a compliment...you know when you slag someone in real life ? you do it in jest....your in baby !!!

There was zero malice in any of the posts Michelle, its just slagging...either accept it when you post something lovey dovey like that or dont post lovey dovey...simples !!

Take it on the chin !!

As for hubby making your day, wait till he is home again...he will make your hole weak...
                                dont do anal sorry love
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

What are you saying about my Mam?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

If an employee consistently asks to have their working hours reduced for personal but not legally binding reasons, are employers under any kind of legal/legislation obligation to try and facilitate it?

Nope.

Comment

jayus christ i rest my case!!

D
                                      Whats the point? That the site is rigged? I'm running into too many four card on the board flushes lately as well with aces.

I'm beginning to get paranoid.

*puts on tin foil hat*

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

No.

Brief enough?

(MASSIVE CAVEAT: There are a bazillion reasons why the answer "no" could become a "maybe" depending on their circumstances but as a broad answer to your broad question "No" is about right.)
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

PaddyPower special 2012 if the Fav lose the opener of the festival you win MSN.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                            Ah boys, that is no way to treat a lady!
                                            Ah cmon now. Equal rights, she is being treated as anyone on the bbv.

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                            I think ye are all jealous a little.

Some of you sitting at your computers and the only woman in your life is your mam. I think it was a kind of sweet comment and it would have made my night if Tony said it (hint.. hiny )

No need to be horrible and ruin the mood it created for her
                                            These type of exchanges should remain between those who shared them.
                                            Hearing somebody elses is nauseating. (he created it for her).

I don't want to burst Michelle's bubble here, but my feelings on all the troubles in the country and the world were not lessened remotely by her husband's pillow.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Whats the point? That the site is rigged? I'm running into too many four card on the board flushes lately as well with aces.

I'm beginning to get paranoid.

*puts on tin foil hat*
                                              only one thing for it so............ Sat Navs home game good quality tight ABC players!!!
                                              except flushdraw
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Nope.
                                                Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                No.

Brief enough?

(MASSIVE CAVEAT: There are a bazillion reasons why the answer "no" could become a "maybe" depending on their circumstances but as a broad answer to your broad question "No" is about right.)
                                                Perfect, thanks. Understand theirs plenty of reasons for maybes, but the broadest answer is what i was looking for here. Cheers.

Comment

dont do anal sorry love
                                                  Freaky....thats not the first time those words have been thrown my way....allbeit with less" profesionalism" in the tone....
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

awww just chatting to hubby on facebook (he is new to it all) and i was taking the piss saying hahaha your missing cheltnaham and he said " i bet on a winner when I got you"

how nice is that after 10 years together, made my night!
                                                    Thats sounds like guilt from him hes obv doing he dirt

you clearly know this and are misdirecting your rage at emmet

Comment

Thread needs to start a campaign to get SatNav giving the hubby some bum lovin obv. I'll change the thread title...someone else start a facebook group.

Comment

only one thing for it so............ Sat Navs home game good quality tight ABC players!!!
                                                        except flushdraw

i am sure its a long time since you have been described as "tight"...lol
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                          Ah cmon now. Equal rights, she is being treated as anyone on the bbv.

These type of exchanges should remain between those who shared them.
                                                          Hearing somebody elses is nauseating. (he created it for her).

I don't want to burst Michelle's bubble here, but my feelings on all the troubles in the country and the world were not lessened remotely by her husband's pillow.
                                                          FFS grow up! you dont know my hubby, so what if i told ye what he said , i didnt fuckin tell ye what he was going to do to me when he gets home ( now thats personal)

i just shared a little sentence of happiness!!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                            i am sure its a long time since you have been described as "tight"...lol
                                                            you fuckin cheeky git, im blocking you on FB!!!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

CS really looking his age (and then a bit) , without the usual makeup/lighting

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

FFS grow up! you dont know my hubby, so what if i told ye what he said , i didnt fuckin tell ye what he was going to do to me when he gets home ( now thats personal)

I am grown up. Dry your eyes.
                                                                We were having the craic with you.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                  CS really looking his age (and then a bit) , without the usual makeup/lighting

http://twitpic.com/49udlr
                                                                  Expected to see Cardshark when i clicked that link!

Comment

I love how you swing violently from cheery happy Michelle to wildly angry Michelle.

You related to this guy?

Comment

The Incredible MSN.

Comment

This isn't gonna end well
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

omg IPB lurkers are questioning me!!!
                                                                          jesus christ people are going to think i enjoy anal sex, take that fuckin down!!

im not into that carry on

SPOILER
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

<snip>
                                                                            Last edited by tylerdurden94; 15-03-11, 23:37.

Comment

We are missing a trick here.

She's obviously ShatNav.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                I love how you swing violently from cheery happy Michelle to wildly angry Michelle.

You related to this guy?

Stolen from wikipedia...

MSN: Mother; cardplayer. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of sarcasm and slagging alters her body chemistry. And now when MSN grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter. [Emmet:] "Mr. Emmet, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." The creature is wanted for a slagging she couldent take. MSN is believed to be drunk, and she must let the world think that she is drunk, until she can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within her and finally give hubby access to the love chute that is the ass.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Abidal faces surgery on tumour

(UKPA) – 1 hour ago

Barcelona defender Eric Abidal will undergo surgery after the club announced he has a liver tumour.

The Primera Division club announced the news regarding the 31-year-old French player via their official Twitter feed.

Barcelona announced: "A liver tumour has been detected in the player Eric Abidal and he will be treated surgically next Friday. Abidal will be operated on by Dr Josep Fuster Obregon. Per the express wish of the player, we call for the utmost respect for the right to privacy."

Barcelona confirmed in a short statement on their website that Abidal will be operated upon at the BarnaClinic Grup Hospital Clinic, in the city.

Abidal joined Barcelona from Lyon in 2007 and has been a regular this season in the team which leads the Primera Division and has reached the Champions League quarter-finals.

He played in both matches against Arsenal in the last 16 of the latter competition.

Capped 52 times by France, Abidal made his international debut in 2004 and has played at two World Cups as well as the 2008 European Championship.

Real Madrid's Brazilian playmaker Kaka reacted to the news by writing on Twitter: "What sad news about Eric Abidal, tumor in the liver! Let's pray for him .. God bless!!"

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas also wished Abidal well on the social networking site.

The Gunner captain wrote: "Much encouragement and a lot of strength to Eric Abidal. Bad news for football."
                                                                                  Terrible news, hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Comment

Wow, today was fecking brutal for the stocks and commodities I'm currently invested in, doubt many over in Cheltenham have lost what I have (on paper at least) today! I'm hoping for some good news on the markets for the rest of the week, come on ye investing gods!

Comment

right im off to bed!!! me piles are at me, good night all
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

ah dont go youre great crack

Comment

i didnt fuckin tell ye what he was going to do to me when he gets home ( now thats personal)
                                                                                          Listening. Believing. Supporting. Empowering.Women’s Aid is a national, feminist organisation working to prevent and address the impact of domestic violence and abuse since 1974.
                                                                                          Last edited by hotspur; 15-03-11, 23:56.

Comment

A warm bath and an oiled finger should sort you out...nite nite...
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Speaking of employment law Kayroo. A friend of mine is pursuing a case for unfair dismissal and the solicitor / barrister said the case may take up to a year. This surprised me. Is this a common range of time before such a case gets heard. Frankly he could do with the money if he wins.

Comment

Pretty sure the BBV will be high on the list of inappropriate searches with the new title.

Comment

dont do anal sorry love
                                                                                                  It's not oleras you need to be apologizing to.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                    Eto'o >>> Ibra
                                                                                                    And it isn't even close. Eto'o is so fucking good in the high pressure situation, when you need him he just delivers every time. Pretty much the anti-Ibra.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    More than likely hitting the woolshed tonight to take down the quiz title
                                                                                                    Trip report...?
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      Speaking of employment law Kayroo. A friend of mine is pursuing a case for unfair dismissal and the solicitor / barrister said the case may take up to a year. This surprised me. Is this a common range of time before such a case gets heard. Frankly he could do with the money if he wins.
                                                                                                      Employment Appeals Tribunal is the first step. Then it could get appealed to the Circuit Court so a year would be about right. Could be longer but they tend to move these things along quite quickly. In the end it could be closer to 2 years or the EAT might get it sorted and over with within 6 months.

All depends on how hard fought the case is really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                        Trip report...?
                                                                                                        i didnt make it gf told me they didnt do v well?

Comment

Lol at MSN ranting at the guys for some of their comments given some of her posts on this page (and in the past)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                            At first I read that as women said .ie and thought it would be full of hilarious quotes from silly womens.

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol, me too, dissappointed to say the least

women said, could be the next big viral site.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                  Oh, I did walk by durrrr earlier - just ran into him in the office, he was chatting to someone else but TBH I wasn't likely to just talking to him anyhow, even if he were by himself! I'd say half the people in Pocket Kings don't particularly care about the wider world of poker (not saying they aren't great at their jobs, just that outside of work poker doesn't feature) and so I'm sure a good few were like 'oh yeah, isn't that guy over there one of the big name pros on Team Full Tilt? oh well, back to my excel spreadsheet!'
                                                                                                                  Any other info on him? How long is he staying? Where is he balling it up? What else was the meeting about?

Comment

It's parked, I've made an offer of $50, which is reasonable. They probably want a stupid amount and the site will never sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                      Think they have a 18km exclusion zone around the exploding nuclear pant in Japan whereone is allowed in; must be fairly apocalpytic-looking there at the moment - just mile after mile of deserted devastated towns
                                                                                                                      I have been keeping pretty up to date all day and it seems to be getting worse as the hours pass, truly tragic concequences if all hell breaks loose over there and all it takes is one reactor to fuck up and all personel will be pulled leaving 6 ticking timebombs, my thought are with the people in Japan at the moment, and i dont say that lightly.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

ointment imo
                                                                                                                        or if you knew a healer/bone setter they could whip you up a poltus

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                          must be fairly apocalpytic-looking there at the moment - just mile after mile of deserted devastated towns
                                                                                                                          A bit like post Celtic Tiger Leitrim I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X