Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munich Inter match living up to how good I thought it would be. So much better than what I presume the predictable yawnfest of United beating a not very good French team for the 1,0000th time is.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      If only...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
        Great to see him enjoying football again and United playing with a very quick tempo/counter.
        Still seems shy about taking on shots himself...and just as I'm typing he takes a shot when best option was a pass..
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

peno?

Comment

Very entertaining stuff in Munich indeed. Inter don't know how to defend though it seems.

Comment

done
              the fashion yokey
              Last edited by DeadParrot; 15-03-11, 20:56.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hmm, Blackberry boys ad is good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPZH4OysGZI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                  guys looking for some help from the BBV

A friend of mine is an aspiring fashion designer - theres a competition to make clothes from recyclable material and she's put an awful lot of time into it!!

So please just click on the link here and vote

If you have a spare second! thanks guys
                  Doneski.

Agreeing that Bayern-Inter is a quality match. Inter cannot handle Robben and Ribery. Gomez looks quality also. Eto'o the one player who could swing it in Inters favour.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

fucking gorgeous
                    that looks nice where you get it

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                      Think they usually have them in Aldi.
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

United are getting antsy...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          Think they usually have them in Aldi.
                          Yup Aldi. Had gotten the 70% in there before but hadnt seen the 85% till now

Comment

You're proper hardcore Kev.
                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

my friend who is Lithuanian went to a Lithuanian show kind of thing in blanchardstown last weekend and brought me a present of a bar of chocolate , it was beautiful packaging, like a tobacco pouch but in pink with gold writing!

it was Belgian, but eww it was really awful, rich dark chocolate with pink peppercorns, i just dont think them two things should go together ! @ 6 euro too

We passed around the class and not one person liked it.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

There's got to be something wrong with how United are training, way to many muscle strains imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                  There's got to be something wrong with how United are training, way to many muscle strains imo.
                                  They are pussies is all.

Comment

Some cool spacewalk/ISS pics here.

Comment

That Marseille player Rod Fanni has such a winning name..
                                      So many great commentating opportuities..

Fanni is wide open..
                                      Fanni stays tight..
                                      Fanni dribbles...

Comment

danger here, jesus wept
                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Another goal from Marseille needed to make it interesting

Comment

this is my fav at the moment

although these are the biz

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                              That Marseille player Rod Fanni has such a winning name..
                                              So many great commentating opportuities..

Fanni is wide open..
                                              Fanni stays tight..
                                              Fanni dribbles...
                                              Fanni gets badly exposed.
                                              Fanni takes one for the team.
                                              Fanni gets creamed.
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

this is my fav at the moment

although these are the biz

is that your hand ?
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

you don't want to know where its been

Comment

Inter boom!!!! wow

Comment

INTER HAVE THE BIG HEART
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Is that Ray Wilkins commentating? Jesus, he's absolutely dire

Comment

Super controlled finish there from Pandev. Game of the round so far.

Comment

Answer me this, what type of music would you classify David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia etc as?
                                                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Some finish in the Bayern-Inter match. Second half not as entertaining in the first, but some ending though. Excellent watch all round.

Comment

...hung out well by fanni
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Smiley Culture dies during police raid. http://www.pressassociation.com/comp...?camefrom=news

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jOjZKDoo08[/ame]
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                    Answer me this, what type of music would you classify David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia etc as?
                                                                    Frozen balearic gay biker electro house

Comment

Durrrr doing some customer support according to Twitter....probably answering emails sent late last year knowing FTP support.

Comment

House music, not sure is some sub genre of house music tho

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swe40doXfmo&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swe40doXfmo&feature=fvst[/ame]

electro house??
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Up yer Fanni Marseille

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                              Fanni gets badly exposed.
                                                                              Fanni takes one for the team.
                                                                              Fanni gets creamed.
                                                                              Fanni with the close shave.

Comment

Anyone who watched the Utd game is a fish.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                  Anyone who watched the Utd game is a fish.
                                                                                  We are just more into Fanni than you.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiUBrytO52k[/ame]
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

David Guetta, dance music.
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Shite music ?
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

awww just chatting to hubby on facebook (he is new to it all) and i was taking the piss saying hahaha your missing cheltnaham and he said " i bet on a winner when I got you"

how nice is that after 10 years together, made my night!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Julio Cesar
                                                                                              one of the most expensive/well payed keepers in the world

doesn't catch the ball correctly
                                                                                              doesn't catch the ball in the manner that keepers are taught on their first day training

lol football is fucked!

time to get a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                awww just chatting to hubby on facebook (he is new to it all) and i was taking the piss saying hahaha your missing cheltnaham and he said " i bet on a winner when I got you"

You get one of these per 18 months on the bbv. Take note.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                  You get one of these per 18 months on the bbv. Take note.
                                                                                                  I dont understand
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

A little sick came up in my mouth

Comment

^ what they said.

Comment

my friend who is Lithuanian went to a Lithuanian show kind of thing in blanchardstown last weekend and brought me a present of a bar of chocolate , it was beautiful packaging, like a tobacco pouch but in pink with gold writing!

it was Belgian, but eww it was really awful, rich dark chocolate with pink peppercorns, i just dont think them two things should go together ! @ 6 euro too

We passed around the class and not one person liked it.
                                                                                                          Have you tried the cheese chocolate? Tony had some from Hungary. It didn't taste that bad either. There was another strange one as well but can't remember what it was. It may have been chillie chocolate.

Comment

What price were you?

Comment

[x] Was won in a bet

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Ken McGrath has retired from inter county hurling, a true legend. Great servant to Waterford hurling at all levels, a pity his last few seasons were blighted by injuries, but we'll never forget the good times. Thanks for everything Ken

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw-1UmrG-kI[/ame]

The catch here at 5.55 from the same game

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3i6G2lYx0[/ame]

Comment

ah lads thats fuckin lousy, ye just took the good out of it!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

ah lads thats fuckin lousy, ye just took the good out of it!
                                                                                                                      You're some nag.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ken McGrath has retired from inter county hurling, a true legend. Great servant to Waterford hurling at all levels, a pity his last few seasons were blighted by injuries, but we'll never forget the good times. Thanks for everything Ken

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The catch here at 5.55 from the same game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3i6G2lYx0
                                                                                                                          Real shame he never won an All-Ireland medal, hero of a player.

Ditto Tony Brown.(though there's always this year!)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X