X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
    if rte are showing it you can watch it online
    Cheers Stoney, does RTE include nordies as IRELAND?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      ...when horses were about a foot high and they were racing with Action Men on them. Then I had been given the power to revolutionise horse racing and I made the rule that races were of unknown randomised length which would be decided during the race and the finish indicated by a horn. At that point the winner was declared to be whichever horse was in 2nd place.
      Quoted so it can be thanked twice.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
        Cheers Stoney, does RTE include nordies as IRELAND?
        no

I'll be using radio app on android that gets rte radio...apparently there is a bookies in Nairobi that has pics, heading there in a while but I'm not very optimistic
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

if rte are showing it you can watch it online
          You can watch RTE online on the website - http://www.rte.ie/live/

Channel 4 streaming here - http://www.magictv.co/

Edit - Pretty sure you need to be down south BabyHawk to watch on the RTE website.

Opr
          Last edited by Opr; 15-03-11, 13:28.

Comment

Cue card one time

Comment

Morkel having a strange start in the cricket. A misfield that goes for four, a wicket and a easy dropped catch that goes for four.

not looking good for Ireland here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                Cue card one time
                Missed al ferkov or whatever by <-> clicking a bet I hummed and hawed 20 or 30 and in the end got nothing
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

EW accumulator

Quevega @ 6/5 (GP) 4:40
                  Maljimar @ 5/1 (GP) 4:00
                  Peddlers Cross @ 9/2 (GP)3:20
                  Sunnyhillboy @ 11/2 (GP) 2:40
                  Ghizao @ 4/1 (GP) 2:05
                  Spirit Son @ 5/1 (GP) 1:30 [x]
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

who won the 1;30??
                    did i shipp with cc?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                      who won the 1;30??
                      did i shipp with cc?
                      nope

Comment

nope
                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

who won the 1;30??
                          did i shipp with cc?
                          Al Ferof

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            nope
                            Originally posted by Iago View Post
                            nope
                            Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                            Al Ferof

ahh nuts

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

hmm its not pleasent reading i must say! Do ye know there is a cheltneham thread to deal with all your queries!!!

Kindly piss off over there

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...472#post282472
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

The gif doesn't do it justice you really need to hear the thud of the kid getting slammed!

Anybody heard any news on this, I thought it was in American supposedly it happened in Australia, the kid who stood up for himself has gotten suspended from school and the little rat fuck who started this his parents might be suing the hero kid, madness if true.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

This is the site i am using to decide on which horse to bet on...

This too shall pass.

Comment

Still my favourite, anti-bully/justice etc clip.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1sppoIEyU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Right, I'm on Wolf Moon in the next one, just because it reminded me of the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt that I wore when I lost my virginity.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                        Right, I'm on Wolf Moon in the next one, just because it reminded me of the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt that I wore when I lost my virginity.
                                        coming from me this is fairly odd.

But tmi Andy, tmi

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          coming from me this is fairly odd.

But tmi Andy, tmi
                                          You don't want to hear about the greatest t-shirt of all time? Go here and read the customer reviews:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A[/ame]
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YER VIRGINITY

tyty

Comment

A 3 Jesus and one moon shirt

Comment

I would assume you lost your virginity the SECOND that shirt went on
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Wow what a race.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      I would assume you lost your virginity the SECOND that shirt went on
                                                      Yeah, but I was only 11 at the time and didn't really know what was going on.

Comment

Concentrating on protecting the t-shirt?

Comment

If only there were a few Cheltenham threads knocking around...

Comment

11 ? Good lord...
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              GTFO! If bbv can handle football every day of the week it can handle the festival of the year for four days.
                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 15-03-11, 15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                A 3 Jesus and one moon shirt

Is that Santa's sleigh going across the top of the moon there?
                                                                WTF ??

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1sp...layer_embedded
                                                                  Ah here, wheres the end of the clip? Surely they go after him or something??
                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    11 ? Good lord...
                                                                    I too am shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                      I too am shocked.
                                                                      Late bloomer obv

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                        Ah here, wheres the end of the clip? Surely they go after him or something??
                                                                        would you ? looks like a boxer to me no way am i going after him but then again I wouldn't be in that position in the first place.

Comment

ok
                                                                          my main bet today is running in the next race, i picked this horse because
                                                                          1: finkel said it in the other cheltenham thread
                                                                          2: its the favourite
                                                                          3: it was sprawled all over the newspaper
                                                                          and
                                                                          4: because i lost my virginity while wearing my lucky underpants (which i had owned for 3 years at that stage)

anyhow
                                                                          hurricane fly...... one time baby

Comment

11 year old Andy just gets his new shirt and is just about to lose his virginity.........

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1sp...layer_embedded
                                                                              Yeah that's pretty cool these security guards in Russia are pretty bad ass too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGEoVfqwI[/ame]

Winning.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                              GTFO! If bbv can handle football every day of the week it can handle the festival of the year for four days.
                                                                              I get your point but when there is dedicated threads for this festival imo they should be used.
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Agree completely with Denny on this one - the buzz around events like this are what makes the BBV class IMO.

Comment

would you ? looks like a boxer to me no way am i going after him but then again I wouldn't be in that position in the first place.
                                                                                  i flaked the living shit out of a munster boxing champion one night for sticking my mate with a header
                                                                                  tbh for a boxer he was pretty shite after i hit him the first shot he was allover the place

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                    If you weren't a mod, i'd ban you ya little pup! Next time there's a dedicated football thread, i'll be sure to keep the chat in there

Comment

If you weren't a mod, i'd ban you ya little pup! Next time there's a dedicated football thread, i'll be sure to keep the chat in there
                                                                                      It's the same argument we have over and over - soccer dedicated threads have been suggested multiple times. It's all part of the BBV

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't be in that spot initially. But I just thought by the looks of it, the two of them were going to gang up with cunts on him....and I was looking forward to seeing them get flaked again.
                                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                          It's the same argument we have over and over - soccer dedicated threads have been suggested multiple times. It's all part of the BBV
                                                                                          Exactly, and it's been turned down multiple times but Cheltenham has 2 or 3 threads full of banter and betting. I'm only venting btw because i fucking hate horse racing no matter what the festival and couldn't give 2 shits about Cheltenham

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            agreed, dedicated analyis thread is there
                                                                                            so is an antepost thread.
                                                                                            Here is the place for random 'C'mon you bastard' or 'My mates neighbours dog heard...' type buffonery

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                              Yeah that's pretty cool these security guards in Russia are pretty bad ass too.
                                                                                              lol one security guard knocks out 3 dudes, watch @ 30 seconds after the other throws the first punch.. wham down he goes. Then bit of a struggle getting the second dude down, turns around at 50 seconds and bamn another one punch knockout.

Crazy russians.
                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Here is the place for random 'C'mon you bastard' or 'My mates neighbours dog heard...' type buffonery
                                                                                                This imo

Comment

dont forget

GTFI Hurricane fly

Comment

More crazy Russians

NSFW (if you`re a bit squeamish)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hurrican fly gets me out for the day. Car crash up until then

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Hurrican fly gets me out for the day. Car crash up until then
                                                                                                        this tbf.

but lol at me because I know nothing about horses

Comment

well did my nap of the day hurricane fly ship it

Comment

well did my nap of the day hurricane fly ship it
                                                                                                            It did indeed, impressive fashion too.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXozLXFfeE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXozLXFfeE[/ame]

This clip comes from a TV Show somewhere in Belgium. It is a candid camera program that annoys people in obnoxious ways (standard affair really). One fateful evening the show decided to visit a mall and harass local shoppers. The ‘host’ proceeded to throw a net on a man, taunt him, and then run away. Unfortunately, to bystanders, it looked as if he was either robbing or accosting the local shopper. One bystander in particular didn’t take kindly to that kind of criminal activity.

Source: http://www.ikigaiway.com/2009/kick-to-the-face-video/

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                It did indeed, impressive fashion too.
                                                                                                                excellent this means that i now have a 45euro roll headin into tomorrow

Comment

Exactly, and it's been turned down multiple times but Cheltenham has 2 or 3 threads full of banter and betting. I'm only venting btw because i fucking hate horse racing no matter what the festival and couldn't give 2 shits about Cheltenham

You are doing it wrong...stick a few quid on and it suddenly becomes interesting !
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                                                                                    More crazy Russians

NSFW (if you`re a bit squeamish)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQTzg...mbedded#at=120

This is utter crazyness. The security are the ones causing all this shit. Fuck me, if no wasn't left with brain damage after this then I don't know.
                                                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Time for my nap.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

The thread is really hopping since we confined the Cheltenham talk to the other threads

Comment

An official with the Tokyo Electric Power Company (Tepco), which runs the site, said seawater was being pumped in both by fire engines and via the system installed to extinguish fires in the power station\\\'s turbine hall.
                                                                                                                          According to the main Japanese news agency Kyodo, the rods were exposed when the flow of seawater into reactor number 2 stopped simply because a fire pump ran out of fuel.

With the entire region of Honshu island reportedly low on fuel and other vital supplies, a key question is whether plans are in place to keep the power station supplied with diesel.
                                                                                                                          Not a fan of after the event, why didnt they do this or that, type thinking but this is a bit much.

Why the fuel rod exposure at Fukushima Daiichi number 2 reactor is potentially the most serious event so far at the plant.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X