Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was posted on youtube last Tuesday. Prob a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut but still, she's absolutely convinced in what she believes and warns people to get out if living near a fault zone.
    Be warned there's alot of nutjob stuff in here but not all of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ[/ame]
    Last edited by dannydiamond; 14-03-11, 23:33.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      This was posted on youtube last Tuesday. Prob a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut but still, she's absolutely convinced in what she believes and warns people to get out if living near a fault zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ
      Yeah because Jesus told her. WP Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
        This is an amazing read,

Its a trip report of a drive across the Congo and all the craziness encountered
        Read the first couple of pages but too many to read tonight, seems pretty cool.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What's durrr in dublin for?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            Weird, Was just about to ask this question. Just saw it on his twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              Clear eyes full heart can't lose, time to start watching again so
              1st 10 episodes of Season 3 today, productive day Not sure why i stopped watching, qaulity quality show

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ
                Selective science, selective science, wikipedia i can take....its the "When jesus told me" part i loled.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                  Weird, Was just about to ask this question. Just saw it on his twitter.
                  Durr fanboys perchance ?
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Playing The Chief heads up CHD to throw him a few questions on it, somebody send him a link for here

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    1st 10 episodes of Season 3 today, productive day Not sure why i stopped watching, qaulity quality show
                    Glad to see you are back on the path

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                      Boring! He can drive fast in a straight line. Get some twisty's for a proper ride.

Watch from 3.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-1t...62E4C5D64C2168

That was pretty amazing, crazy bastards. The overtaking wheelies were awesome, imagine that passing you by, you'd shit your pants!!

Looks like hella fun if you had the balls and you only risked killing yourself.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Selective science, selective science, wikipedia i can take....its the "When jesus told me" part i loled.
                        I watched a couple of her other vids, she's a proper well educated loon.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          Cheltenham tomorrow bitches, the most exciting day of the year.
                          Day one bets done there,
                          its kinda poxy having to do them all in advance, but has to be done

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                          Can't remember seeing this mentioned in the BBV but I can't believe it was missed (maybe it was mentioned while I was in Austria recently) - I finally got around to reading the most recent Bluff magazine over the weekend and gotta broadcast my respect for Ciaran Corbett getting in the digs on IPBers in his article on Irish news! Had to LOL at his description of Downtown and danutpeddler as 'life partners', epic
                          What month was this
                          online version?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                            Day one bets done there,
                            its kinda poxy having to do them all in advance, but has to be done

What month was this
                            online version?
                            This month's I'm guessing can't find any PDF's of it online

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXzGtlLGgw[/ame]
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                Read the first couple of pages but too many to read tonight, seems pretty cool.
                                Monotonous photos of roads and moaning about them and people looking for money. Seem like the kind of couple who could visit every country in the world and you would still rather not talk to them in a bar.

Comment

GL tommorow in the races everyone. Just did my bets for day 1. GN.

Comment

Pox while looking for info on that Onyx Cup thing on Poker News I stumble across who won this years NBC National Heads Up Poker Championship

Comment

Virus Warning!

Was just talking to Danny on FB about this, but just to warn ye that I got a virus on my pc and its more than 90% due to that link your man posted here a few days ago (lazy-sundays). Im just back from technicians house after spending 4 hours debugging it. Computer went into bad shape 3 days ago and the only thing which could have caused it was that link, as the virus software didn't act up before that. He said that if I didn't get it cleaned out that there was a good chance it would have destroyed my hard drive etc.

Thank god nothing got fucked up, but just be aware of anything out of the ordinary on your machines. Mine went completely unresponsive to the point of freezing up completely ever time I rebooted.

Just thought I'd let ye know
                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

the matrix just seemed so much better the first time round

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          Still pretty fucking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                            Was just talking to Danny on FB about this, but just to warn ye that I got a virus on my pc and its more than 90% due to that link your man posted here a few days ago (lazy-sundays). Im just back from technicians house after spending 4 hours debugging it. Computer went into bad shape 3 days ago and the only thing which could have caused it was that link, as the virus software didn't act up before that. He said that if I didn't get it cleaned out that there was a good chance it would have destroyed my hard drive etc.

Thank god nothing got fucked up, but just be aware of anything out of the ordinary on your machines. Mine went completely unresponsive to the point of freezing up completely ever time I rebooted.

Just thought I'd let ye know
                                            what link?
                                            link to the link please until i see did i click on it as my laptop ain't so hot atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Awww Jizz I just misclick folded KK in the blinds to an LP shove ARGH.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Still pretty fucking awesome

it was more awsomer a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  That was pretty amazing, crazy bastards. The overtaking wheelies were awesome, imagine that passing you by, you'd shit your pants!!

Looks like hella fun if you had the balls and you only risked killing yourself.
                                                  happened to me a few years ago on the celbridge road, looked in the rear view saw two sets of tyres in the air about 100ft behind me, two loopers fly by still in wheelie mode!..

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                    Awww Jizz I just misclick folded KK in the blinds to an LP shove ARGH.
                                                    good fold imo
                                                    so obvious he had aces

Comment

Mate of mine just text me saying Andy Black is up in Rira, Durrrrrr head down for a few with a fellow full tilt pro perhaps!!

Comment

I think it holds up quite well considering how every aspect of it was shamelessly ripped off for years afterwards.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

what link?
                                                          link to the link please until i see did i click on it as my laptop ain't so hot atm
                                                          maybe Danny can find the original post that was linked?

All I know is that he said type "lazy sundays" into google and click the first result you get(obvioulsy DON'T!)

Myself and a few others here did, but I didn't get to the site as my anti-virus software said it was "malware" etc....

But it still got onto my machine in some way and was causing all sorts the past 2 days.
                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

maybe Danny can find the original post that was linked?

All I know is that he said type "lazy sundays" into google and click the first result you get(obvioulsy DON'T!)

Myself and a few others here did, but I didn't get to the site as my anti-virus software said it was "malware" etc....

But it still got onto my machine in some way and was causing all sorts the past 2 days.
                                                            The lazy sundays prank is a link to that crowd nobrain who make viruses and spread malware into your hard drive. I would advise against pressing anything like that anyway.

Comment

The lazy sundays prank is a link to that crowd nobrain who make viruses and spread malware into your hard drive. I would advise against pressing anything like that anyway.
                                                              Yep, and I found out the hard way. Thing is though, I presumed that no one here would put a post up with something harmful like that.
                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Yep, and I found out the hard way. Thing is though, I presumed that no one here would put a post up with something harmful like that.
                                                                Who was it?

Comment

Yeah. Idiot whoever did it. People think its funny as they probably pressed it themselves first, but dont realize that their computer is more than likely infected aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                    Who was it?
                                                                    gedast imo
                                                                    still sour over the banning

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                      Who was it?
                                                                      Think it was Charlie Harper.

Comment

Think it was Charlie Harper.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Balls, I clicked it aswel. I haven't noticed anything different with the laptop though.

Comment

Four of a Kind.
                                                                            you are making a pretty big assumption that's where you got it from.
                                                                            If anti-virus flagged it, then it likely didn't get on to your machine (the site/prank is quite old so it would of been block by most antivirus software by now)

don't get me wrong, who ever linked it was still a dickhead. I'm just saying it could of came from anywhere, so you could pick it up again if you go back to where ever it came from.

Comment

it all looked so innocent lol

these are the 3 men in question
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

<snip>

Just because NSFW tags are used doesn't give you a license to post all sorts of everything. We need to draw the line somewhere
                                                                                Last edited by Flushdraw; 15-03-11, 08:49. Reason: too much

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                  Four of a Kind.
                                                                                  you are making a pretty big assumption that's where you got it from.
                                                                                  If anti-virus flagged it, then it likely didn't get on to your machine (the site/prank is quite old so it would of been block by most antivirus software by now)

don't get me wrong, who ever linked it was still a dickhead. I'm just saying it could of came from anywhere, so you could pick it up again if you go back to where ever it came from.
                                                                                  I'm only repeating what I was told and informed to do by the technician who fixed my machine up. He quizzed me over anything coming up that was blocked by anti-virus and I told him the only thing was that lazy sunday link.

I've never had any malware/virus issues before this, so I was only posting it as a potential bit of help to anyone else here that might be experiencing something out of the ordinary with their machines and not know what/where it could have come from.

In my case, something did happen and luckily I got it sorted in time.
                                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

i really should start going to bed earlier

Comment

i really should start going to bed earlier
                                                                                      nah, just start waking up later and you'll be grand

Comment

Playing The Chief heads up CHD to throw him a few questions on it, somebody send him a link for here

Glad to see you are back on the path
                                                                                        I would own him HU, and I am serious.

Comment

<snip>
                                                                                          -1
                                                                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 15-03-11, 08:57.

Comment

Gunny HU for the Highroller Monday with a 4:1 CL. It's been a pretty long HU match by ipoker standards and he looks on for a 10.5k score. Yup there it is as I type, vwp sir.

Comment

Sheamus is the new United States Champion!

Comment

Snooki on Raw. Top notch stuff.
                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                  Snooki on Raw. Top notch stuff.
                                                                                                  Was gonna go to bed, suppose will stay up to watch end of this so

Comment

Cooked up some steak with 4 different types of purée for the craic, came out pretty well.

From right to left: sweet potatoe, potatoe, squash and red pepper

And a not so great pic trying to show the medium rare steak(slightly overcooked by about a min or 2):

Very happy with my meal anyway

PS: Missing some mushrooms obv, but just didn't get around to getting them on.

Comment

Best The Rock impression ever

Comment

Cunting UPC stopped working for a few hours.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Onions are the ghey

Comment

Onions are grand when used properly.

Has anyone been to Nando's?

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                              Onions are grand when used properly.

Has anyone been to Nando's?
                                                                                                              Onions are ghey.

Nando Torres? Was yappin to him, says he will score on Wednesday, lump on.

Comment

I bet he doesn't.

Comment

Just decided Chelsea will win the league.

Sober CHD disagrees, Drunk CHD must inform.

Champions.

Now, where is youtube?

Comment

Hi guys, it's me Dave. Open up man, I got the stuff.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZgVRJ-H8U&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        Hi guys, it's me Dave. Open up man, I got the stuff.
                                                                                                                        lol Liverpool.

Directed at Lottie too btw

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                          lol Liverpool.

Directed at Lottie too btw

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X