Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just set some blocks (edit: no one lives in the flats anymore really)on fire around here. Perfect crime as I can't see the Garda doing anything about it. Mmmm smell of burnt tracksuits in the air.

Comment

Very well chaps, but how do we do this with Ramiriquez or some similar types tipping off the old bill.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        Very well chaps, but how do we do this with Ramiriquez or some similar types tipping off the old bill.
        We get to him first.

Comment

Where is Ram anyway? Did you's get to him first?

Comment

Call him a jabroney and tell him to shut his candy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              We get to him first.
              I'm on it back in a few hours.

Comment

We get to him first.
                Heard hes dug in like an alabamba tick and across seas. Probably best not to expend resources over a pub quiz. I was thinking of a few easy marks at first by tipping one over butt bridge to start with. According to Hotspur its not as easy as it sounds so thats why we mignt need a few.
                Wont be looking for trouble mine you. But if trouble comes our way woe be tied. Only 2 things no drinking or blasphemy for patrolers until the shift is over.

Comment

Heard hes dug in like an alabamba tick and across seas. Probably best not to expend resources over a pub quiz. I was thinking of a few easy marks at first by tipping one over butt bridge to start with. According to Hotspur its not as easy as it sounds so thats why we mignt need a few.
                  Wont be looking for trouble mine you. But if trouble comes our way woe be tied. Only 2 things no drinking or blasphemy for patrolers until the shift is over.
                  But once the shift is over....

Comment

But once the shift is over....
                    Oh yeah a beer or two no doubt and a blind ear to blasphemy. Just one thing no hitting on bar staff. Not that i need to remind people of that.

Comment

Can't remember seeing this mentioned in the BBV but I can't believe it was missed (maybe it was mentioned while I was in Austria recently) - I finally got around to reading the most recent Bluff magazine over the weekend and gotta broadcast my respect for Ciaran Corbett getting in the digs on IPBers in his article on Irish news! Had to LOL at his description of Downtown and danutpeddler as 'life partners', epic

Comment

Stock photo

It's the simple things in life
                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                          Sorry. It recognises the connection but only connects "locally". If I disconnect and reconnect it will tell me it is unsuccessful.

However it does allow me to connect when it is physically connected to the eircom unit.

I have zerop idea if any of this is helpful..will try to provide anything else needed
                          That's wierd. Sounds like the router might be configured not to allow your laptop online. Maybe someone is fucking with you. Do you know how to get to the router configuration pages?
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPepCVepCg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPepCVepCg[/ame]

Excellent lol
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Saw this over in the other place, very cool.

This too shall pass.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=549K-wINcSw[/ame]

Full version, where you get a better sense of how hurt the little shit is. Justice.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                  He's expected to resign for Arsenal in the next couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=549K-wINcSw

Full version, where you get a better sense of how hurt the little shit is. Justice.
                                    Wow, that's sick...

the bully was a ginger kid

Comment

Just one more sleep, and iiitt'sss Cheeeltenham!!!
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=549K-wINcSw

Damn its shutdown, repost someone if it comes up. Did you see the bullys friends half hearted attempt to front up to the big lad afterwards. The big kid is a legend. Little shit is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          get the train to Hamburg
                                          Bremen is a fucking awesome city
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Damn its shutdown, repost someone if it comes up. Did you see the bullys friends half hearted attempt to front up to the big lad afterwards. The big kid is a legend. Little shit is right.
                                            Here is a link to one that you download. Shouldn't be taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              For some weak willed ones who take naps its probably two.
                                              Anybody here admit they take naps?

Comment

Big fan of the afternoon nap, usually, if i am off, come 4.30, its the last word and the couch...a good power nap is hard to beat !
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Both the ginger bully and the fat kid with the explosive anger problem should be strung up by the Klan for society's safety and amusement.

Comment

Meh
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Doubt I'll sleep much! Plus I've to be in college at 9am for a presentation, some kick in the balls Means I'll miss half of the Morning Line...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Meh
                                                        GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                          GTFO
                                                          No

Comment

Nah never nap. I do sleep phenomenaly at night though, knock straight out and rarley wake up until I have to or just wake naturally.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Serious clown here, goes 25km in about 8mins on the main road from Donegal town to Ballybofey. I know the road very well and it's just so wreckless.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMiyYZS87o0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                Here is a link to one that you download. Shouldn't be taken down.

http://home.comcast.net/~nirvgorilla...arecorrupt.mp4
                                                                Cheers Dom, that version is so much better little fucker didn't know what hit him.

Only Rounders can make taking a nap sound strange

Big fan of taking a nap now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                  Serious clown here, goes 25km in about 8mins on the main road from Donegal town to Ballybofey. I know the road very well and it's just so wreckless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMiyYZS87o0
                                                                  fucking idiot

Comment

I'd love to take an afternoon nap every day.

Comment

Ghost rider has a lot to answer for

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8[/ame]
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Big post coming up Collie?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          Cheers Dom, that version is so much better little fucker didn't know what hit him.

Only Rounders can make taking a nap sound strange

Big fan of taking a nap now and again.
                                                                          I always viewed naps were for pups. Only because i couldnt take one if i tried, i kinda resented it because of that. But then such a pup i knew as a kid who was prolific napper turned out to be a doctor. So not sure if the nap radar has gone up or i have a new found respect for it.

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                            for those jersey shore fans that dont like wrestling, some dozy whore from that show is guest hosting wwe raw tonight, its on one of the sky sports channels around 2am live
                                                                            Which dozy whore? You're going to have to be much, much more specific than that...

Also Jens Lehmann coming back into our lives is absolutely immense news, I miss that mans crazy antics...
                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Excellent red card

Trouble flared in the stands and four players were sent off during the match as Manchester United came from two goals down to beat Liverpool 3-2 in their FA ...

Comment

Wow insane

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                Ghost rider has a lot to answer for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8
                                                                                Insane but a good soundtrack to the video.

I always viewed naps were for pups. Only because i couldnt take one if i tried, i kinda resented it because of that. But then such a pup i knew as a kid who was prolific napper turned out to be a doctor. So not sure if the nap radar has gone up or i have a new found respect for it.
                                                                                Interesting.

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                Which dozy whore? You're going to have to be much, much more specific than that...

Also Jens Lehmann coming back into our lives is absolutely immense news, I miss that mans crazy antics...
                                                                                Would guess Jwoww after doing it before.

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone see this footage before? Pretty fuckin insane.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG1JCGG8H14[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                        Collie, how do you only have that many posts?! Was sure you'd have way more.

EDIT: please don't answer this as your 1000th post!
                                                                                        Quality over quantity... *

*>50% have been him drunk perving Emmet afair.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I like this youtube comment

I'm a long time biker myself, and while i can't say i haven't been guilty of similar speeds, i can say that your road positioning for bends is shit and you will end up in a field or a wall, take some advice and go to a track, it's the only safe place to do this shit anymore. In saying that, you probably won't get much time cos when they trace your ip address that you uploaded from, you're fucked.........

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            Big post coming up Collie?
                                                                                            meh

and a really nice piece of music, with Charlie Sheen for that extra bit of winning

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T7swpa13_c&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                              That's wierd. Sounds like the router might be configured not to allow your laptop online. Maybe someone is fucking with you.
                                                                                              Don't think this is possible since no one I live with is techy in any way..hence asking here

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                              Do you know how to get to the router configuration pages?
                                                                                              No

Cheers for responding btw
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Joke in bad taste.

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Don't send any money to the tsunami appeal in Japan. They're loaded. I just saw a guy being interviewed outside his house and the fucker has a plane and two ships in his driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                    Don't understand it at all Col, but it is your 1,000th post, so congrats!
                                                                                                    Its a big post....Doh !!!
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                      Joke in bad taste.

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Don't send any money to the tsunami appeal in Japan. They're loaded. I just saw a guy being interviewed outside his house and the fucker has a plane and two ships in his driveway.
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Ellen McArthur was reported to be devastated when she learned the news that her solo round the world record was beaten by a sushi waiter on a coffee table
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                        Its a big post....Doh !!!

I thought it was something to do with him having a big wood on him

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          SPOILER

Ellen McArthur was reported to be devastated when she learned the news that her solo round the world record was beaten by a sushi waiter on a coffee table
                                                                                                          Was that you in the AIB in Ranelagh today? Wasn't sure so decided against saying hello

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                            In fairness, I can sympathise with the Japanese. I know how it feels to have ten aftershocks and not be able to find my house.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                              Was that you in the AIB in Ranelagh today? Wasn't sure so decided against saying hello
                                                                                                              No Collie, just aswell you didn't.

Jaysus, I obv didn't make as an impression on you as Emmet if you can't be 100% sure

Comment

Boring! He can drive fast in a straight line. Get some twisty's for a proper ride.

Watch from 3.30

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-1t6D5E6U&playnext=1&list=PL2262E4C5D64C2168[/ame]
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Racing fans, there's a documentary on Jim Bolger on Setanta now.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                    Think I'll just step away from the keyboard for a little while.
                                                                                                                    Its been a week dude...we miss you, come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<perfect vision....
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Good Frontline tonight, feelgood entrepreneur stories.

I'm normally a sucker for a good negative rabble rousing show with tempers flaring, but this is quite good.

Comment

This is an amazing read,

Its a trip report of a drive across the Congo and all the craziness encountered

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                          Boring! He can drive fast in a straight line. Get some twisty's for a proper ride.

Watch from 3.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-1t...62E4C5D64C2168
                                                                                                                          i would be quite surprised if any of the two of them are still alive today
                                                                                                                          as a former biker that was some pretty stupid shenanigans, i have done alot of stupid things myself while out on the bike put overtaking on a bend is just about as stupid as it gets and going around bends on the wrong side of the road is a serious no no imo.
                                                                                                                          in his defence the guy on the bike in front seemed to be well able to handle it he was sliding the bike around virtually every corner fair play to him

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X