• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEC this season >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6N an it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      HEC this season >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6N an it's not even close
      Meh, stick Wales, France, Ireland and England in the HC (cloning their players where necessary obviously ) and they make up the last four if they don't play each other before that stage. No doubt in my mind.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Meh, stick Wales, France, Ireland and England in the HC (cloning their players where necessary obviously ) and they make up the last four if they don't play each other before that stage. No doubt in my mind.
        Lol

On phone, but the "that's just your opinion" YouTube is apt here.

Does the same apply to soccer in your opinion? Would brazil beat Barcelona? Would England beat Chelsea?

Comment

You see, everyone is telling me the "O'Gara game" can't win. But with him at the helm we came alive against South Africa, sealed it against Italy, came back into it against France, beat Scotland, were ahead when he was taken off against Wales.

We beat France and Wales if we are more disciplined, if we don't miss simple scoring opportunities.

What I'm seeing indicates to me that the reason we have fallen short thus far this tournament is not because of the overarching gameplan - it is because of poor individual execution. As such, I would stick at it and hope that the players cut out the silly errors they have been committing. They are definitely capable of that. As to whether they are capable of a majestic running game is a much more unknown question.
          The problem comes from if we had narrowly beaten France and Wales then we would only have disguissed our flaws as we all went out celebrating the chance of a grandslam all nicely set up for Saturday.

To sit back and hope that we can cut out the errors is like madness and to think that we can finsh our chances better is reffering to a very small amount chances missed that fall into the category of variance in your over pair being sucked against in cards. I dont think we lacked the clinical finish but really didnt make into the red zone enough or sustain pressure in it for long enough to really feel hard done by.

Overall this has been a piss poor championship with England looking like the only half decent team and Italy the should have finished better. Realistically they were better then us and Wales. In the world cup which is really where rugby matters could any of the 6 nations compete. This game plan will be torn apart by any decent side and I dont want to narrowly beat the lower teams only to get fucked of the pitch by Argentina or the like. Fair enough this will be a step up from 4 years ago but I do believe we can expect more from our current set ofplayers.

Even if you feel we can win through playing the tight kicking game I really dont see why we would want to when the open flowing game suits us better, suits the game better and is a hell of a lot better to watch.

Comment

Lol

On phone, but the "that's just your opinion" YouTube is apt here.

Does the same apply to soccer in your opinion? Would brazil beat Barcelona? Would England beat Chelsea?
            The Spanish, German and Dutch teams would be a factor at this stage of the competition for sure. Shaktar, Spurs, Marseille, Shalke, etc remain in the competition. I'd be taking the WC semi finalists over two legs tbh.

You can lol all you want, but if you think Leinster would be a sure thing to beat Wales in Cardiff you're a little insane.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Not a chance and I would question barring a jammy draw if any would make it. Certainly not us and wales. You may have missed the Italy France game Saturday but I would have serious doubts there. In terms of Heiniken cup potentail I would prob give Italy a higher rating then us as they are tough at home and give it 110%. England admitadly prob would make the ground

Comment

The Spanish, German and Dutch teams would be a factor at this stage of the competition for sure. Shaktar, Spurs, Marseille, Shalke, etc remain in the competition. I'd be taking the WC semi finalists over two legs tbh.

You can lol all you want, but if you think Leinster would be a sure thing to beat Wales in Cardiff you're a little insane.
                Post reported for personal insult

The Leinster side that played racing metro 5 weeks ago vs the English team yesterday would be a landslide.
                The Clermont team that's not even still in the competition vs Wales yesterday would've put 20 points past them and giggled home.

I watch far too much rugby tbh, obviously these are my opinions, but I think you're underestimating the team and gameplan factor hugely.

Comment

Post reported for personal insult

The Leinster side that played racing metro 5 weeks ago vs the English team yesterday would be a landslide.
                  The Clermont team that's not even still in the competition vs Wales yesterday would've put 20 points past them and giggled home.

I watch far too much rugby tbh, obviously these are my opinions, but I think you're underestimating the team and gameplan factor hugely.
                  I'm not far behind you.

We'll have to agree to disagree is all I can say to the bolded!

Comment

Be honest now, off the record.

Why do you hate Leinster and find it hard to give any of their players praise or acknowledgment? What did sexton do to you?

Just something I've sensed in a whole load of your posts!

Comment

In loyds defense Sexton really hasnt hit mark as of yet in an Irish jersey and still seems to have a bit of a fragile temperment. This will come with experience and once he gets more game time. Rog was the same initially and at 10 it is seriously noticable if you are slightly off as you need to control the game and have a lot more decisions to make. It is one position where you cant hide and have a soft game. Thus why Rog is crucial to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                        Just watched Hereafter, thought it was awful.
                        Was gonna watch it last night but went with more David Fincher and Se7en

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        Clear eyes full heart can't lose, time to start watching again so
                        Good man
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Make no mistake, we need ROG, but he can't play the game as he always has. He needs to get closer to the gainline and stop strangling his centres, and he needs to learn to run, and when to do so.

Both Sexton and ROG need to teach each other a lot of things.

I would attribute some blame as to how poorly they both played at the weekend to the gameplan/lack of gameplan/ lack of faith in the gameplan we had tried in previous matches.

We poked our noses into a winning formula, tried it, it didn't work, and retreated into our shell.

Comment

Foley just said "Cool Beans" to someone on the show - confirmed proof that he is now an IPB lurker!

Comment

This talk of ROG being crucial and Ireland needing ROG is kind of depressing. Due respect to the guy, he's been a great player and done a lot for Irish rugby, but he's 34, past his best and the game doesn't fit his style of play like it did 3 years ago.

It's pretty damning of the management that we're now in the position where we have 1 outhalf who is past his best and another who is lacking in confidence and international experience coming up to a WC.

Edit: this comes across as harsh on ROG, he still has a lot to offer imo and is still an excellent player in some situations but we really should've backed Sexton earlier.
                              Last edited by daire; 14-03-11, 14:28.

Comment

As a forward I will always look at the game slightly differently then you backs. Not sure if Im right but I would put both you and Lloyd as backs due to your posts. I think the key problem we have is that our set pieces are rubbish. Decent line out stats on sat which I think are largely due to Wales not being great in the air but we also wern't stealling anything. We had a lot of messy off the top ball that you could see the call was for a catch. Better then losing the throw but still not right.

our scrum is creaking as everyone knows and not much can be done about it as we have young props who will develop but this is something there are no quick fixes for. Unless we sort atleast one of these out - realistically the line out then getting good first phase ball is not an option and without that platform the game is a hell of a lot tougher. Not sure why we dont have anyone who is good at the tail but it does seem to be a line option we are missing and its hurting us.

If we get these set then we can play whatever game we want but without it we are in trouble. Our poor set pieces generally means our back row are stuck in place and not mobile as we need and so we lose out in the 2nd and 3rd phases on quicker ball. This stops us bulding the pressure which is what Sexton needs to get the backs running or O'Gara needs to pull atleast 1 of the back 3 out of position to may space for kicks. It also gives either 10 less time on the ball which leads to poor descion making.

Our back row is world class once the game opens but I can see some questions over the packs ability to provide that platform that no team plays well without. Even the All Blacks who have awesome backs who get all the credit get seriously clean ball consistently from their pack which is why the backs can do anything.

Comment

Be honest now, off the record.

Why do you hate Leinster and find it hard to give any of their players praise or acknowledgment? What did sexton do to you?

Just something I've sensed in a whole load of your posts!
                                  That's ridiculous. Look at the proposed team I have in the thread over there ffs. Ross has been great for us, O'Brien is a fucking man mountain, and O'Driscoll always has been and always will be a Warrior King in my eyes. I'm also a confirmed D'Arcy fan boy for years.

I do dislike Leinster with a fiery passion, and hate many things about it. I have my reasons for that, and they are my own. But I want Ireland to do as well as possible, and that involves a number of Leinster players right now. But not Sexton at this moment as he is out of form.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                    As a forward I will always look at the game slightly differently then you backs. Not sure if Im right but I would put both you and Lloyd as backs due to your posts. I think the key problem we have is that our set pieces are rubbish. Decent line out stats on sat which I think are largely due to Wales not being great in the air but we also wern't stealling anything. We had a lot of messy off the top ball that you could see the call was for a catch. Better then losing the throw but still not right.

our scrum is creaking as everyone knows and not much can be done about it as we have young props who will develop but this is something there are no quick fixes for. Unless we sort atleast one of these out - realistically the line out then getting good first phase ball is not an option and without that platform the game is a hell of a lot tougher. Not sure why we dont have anyone who is good at the tail but it does seem to be a line option we are missing and its hurting us.

If we get these set then we can play whatever game we want but without it we are in trouble. Our poor set pieces generally means our back row are stuck in place and not mobile as we need and so we lose out in the 2nd and 3rd phases on quicker ball. This stops us bulding the pressure which is what Sexton needs to get the backs running or O'Gara needs to pull atleast 1 of the back 3 out of position to may space for kicks. It also gives either 10 less time on the ball which leads to poor descion making.

Our back row is world class once the game opens but I can see some questions over the packs ability to provide that platform that no team plays well without. Even the All Blacks who have awesome backs who get all the credit get seriously clean ball consistently from their pack which is why the backs can do anything.
                                    Lock.

Comment

if only all football had passionate commentators like this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhP9qfkkByk[/ame]

Comment

That's ridiculous. Look at the proposed team I have in the thread over there ffs. Ross has been great for us, O'Brien is a fucking man mountain, and O'Driscoll always has been and always will be a Warrior King in my eyes. I'm also a confirmed D'Arcy fan boy for years.

I do dislike Leinster with a fiery passion, and hate many things about it.
                                        I have my reasons for that, and they are my own. But I want Ireland to do as well as possible, and that involves a number of Leinster players right now. But not Sexton at this moment as he is out of form.
                                        Perhaps this has some influence on you thinking that they wouldn't wipe the floor with any of the international teams?

I think the Irish setup has most of the ingredients it needs, but there's just something missing thats supposed to bring them together.

Its really horribly disappointing to watch us go out and eek 3 point wins over abysmal teams like the Scots, cough up a win to a crazily ordinary French team and have our entire team beaten by one player (Hook) vs a one dimensional Wales.

The problem is though, instead of playing a game that will rip people apart and force errors and mistakes and leave tired bodies strewn across a pitch with 20mins to go, we play tight passive shite that is horrible to watch, horrible to play, and damaging for our players.

We have the talent at our disposal to go out and smash teams up, Sexton runs a backline unlike ROG, as ROG runs a pack. Unfortunately Sexton doesn't quite have that talent down yet. But the way rugby is being played (and more importantly being won) involves the guys from 10-15.

The 10 man game is dead. We can still play it if we want, and get "oooh so close" to victory vs teams that only have to wait for one real opportunity to get one score ahead and know that we're not going to go one better than them at any stage but I think this is an insane way to go about misusing our backline.

Players/Fans/Coaches who've been brought up worshipping structured 10 man rugby where the winger's only job is to get the ball and run forwards, find contact and place properly, where a lock's only job is to be tall and catch the ball in the lineout, and where a ten is supposed to kick the points, pass occasionally and "find space" in the corners are finding it very tough to come around to this "new game".

But its a harsh reality that the game is different. EOS tactics (used by Kidney) are transparent and one dimensional, and though they were clinical and efficient when they were allowed to be, the game is not the same.

This team are capable of far far more than they've shown, they've got a leash around their necks, and a bridle on their backs, and they're still all pulling in different directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                          As a forward I will always look at the game slightly differently then you backs. Not sure if Im right but I would put both you and Lloyd as backs due to your posts.... .
                                          Lol

[ ] has met Lloyd irl.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I do dislike Leinster with a fiery passion, and hate many things about it. I have my reasons for that, and they are my own. But I want Ireland to do as well as possible, and that involves a number of Leinster players right now. But not Sexton at this moment as he is out of form.
                                            Are you this man?

Comment

Emmett"s rugby posts are very good wp.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                Are you this man?

A bit like Flann o Brians third policeman Lloyd us now running at about 75% humphries

Comment

Players/Fans/Coaches who've been brought up worshipping structured 10 man rugby where the winger's only job is to get the ball and run forwards, find contact and place properly, where a lock's only job is to be tall and catch the ball in the lineout, and where a ten is supposed to kick the points, pass occasionally and "find space" in the corners are finding it very tough to come around to this "new game".
                                                  This is probably the most crucial part of where the game has changed. I was delighted to see our wingers coming in and getting ball all over the pitch but on sunday ashton who is like him or not is fantastic at finding a line and to a lesser extent max evans who is scotlands best attacking back were popping up everywhere. Bowe and Earls are good for this with earls coming in a lot more than bowe. If we could get then to get on the shoulder of O'Brien and Heaslips breaks like England had going with Haskell and Ashton we would be spending more time in the oppositions try area.

It seems very basic but inorder to ensure that huge gaps aren't left it does take a lot of cordination.

The real key to the english team has been Toby Flood however. He reads the game fantastically and can unlock his backs at will. I dont particularly rate the centre pairing so it makes it more impressive on his part and a greater failure on ours.

Even though I thought he was gonna be rubbish you can see that johnston has built the pattern around how floods plays and not forced him to play in a different system. This allows him to play as he naturally should and control the game rather than having to double think every move and go against his own instincts.

I dont like to compare Irelnad especaially if it is unfavourable to england but as they are the only team who have been playing close to rugby as it should they are our only benchmark. In short we have gotten it wrong and they have got it right and this is why we will find it tough even with better players overall

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                    I can imagine the sheer panic and terror that spreads across those sites when they hear the angry old Irish man is coming.
                                                    i brought it to a whole new level tonight. All day pissing around waiting on shit that was to have been done before I cane, and there are two dudes whose only role in life is to type in a key when I'm ready for them. They were told at 1 they'd be needed so 5.45 I'm ready for them and the hoors have fckd off. Won't answer their phones.
                                                    Everyone just shrugs their shoulders and goes lol Africa but fuck it that's s load of bollocks, I mean this isn't some Mickey mouse operation its one of the biggest businesses in the world.

Comment

Flood is muck.

Youngs and Care are the English heartbeat. Both absolutely incredible 9s.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Emmett"s rugby posts are very good wp.
                                                        I agree. Definitley stealing some of the insights for myself. As he lives in Scotland I can easily pass them off as my own

Comment

Flood is muck.

I totally disagree. Youngs is definitley incredible but Care less so but still top class but I do think that Flood is pulling the one controlling the backline. Everytime they spark he has had a major part to do with it imo

Comment

Slow Youngs down and you'll see how average Flood is. He's not a ten, he's been squeezed in there because the only other option (Cipriani) bailed and legged it to Australia.

Anyone would look good behind Youngs. He's a fucking nightmare to play against.

Comment

Slow Youngs down and you'll see how average Flood is. He's not a ten, he's been squeezed in there because the only other option (Cipriani) bailed and legged it to Australia.

Anyone would look good behind Youngs. He's a fucking nightmare to play against.
                                                              Cipriani what a cock that guy is. I will look into this Toby Flood situation more and get back once I have some better info to go on but I have to admit I was impressed. Damn you Youngs making me look foolish

Comment

So annoying. ARGH. I login to skype and a dialog pops up for me to upgrade to new version. I click an it downloads and installs. Then i go to turn it on and it says this version of skype doesn't work on my OS. Very frustrating as i can't use skype now. Any ideas how i revert back to previous version or re download it?

Comment

Originally posted by ikilldurrr1 View Post
                                                                  So annoying. ARGH. I login to skype and a dialog pops up for me to upgrade to new version. I click an it downloads and installs. Then i go to turn it on and it says this version of skype doesn't work on my OS. Very frustrating as i can't use skype now. Any ideas how i revert back to previous version or re download it?
                                                                  Just uninstall the new version and use Google to search for the previous version and you should get some links for it.

Comment

Cheltenham tomorrow bitches, the most exciting day of the year.
                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Irish rugby today is a sorry mess.

We have a coach who is a relic of a bygone era. That era is the time in which Munster were the powerhouses of European rugby, and rightfully dominated the Irish teamsheet.

We are incredibly lucky in that, when the wheels finally came off the Munster cart (relatively speaking obv - they're still a great team), not only was it another Irish team that took over as the best team in Europe, but an Irish team playing an even better brand of rugby.

It is criminal that Ireland haven't adopted Leinster's approach to the game over the course of the last couple of years, absolutely criminal.

How Johnny Penalties (aka DOC) gets into the team ahead of Leo Cullen - the man who could probably sort out our lineout before breakfast - continues to baffle me.

The Leinster players in general - and Sexton in particular - are the victim of a backroom farce IMO. They arrive in the Irish camp, after battering top quality teams in the H-Cup playing scintillating rugby, only to be forced to adopt an antiquated gameplan devised for a Munster team that doesn't properly exist anymore.

Let the fucking players play - they are champagne rugby players, absolutely fantastic at the game. We could steamroll 99% of teams (including the likes of this atrocious French team) if it weren't for our deluded tactical approach, and that playing a brand of rugby you could be properly proud of.

Instead, the last twelve months of Irish rugby have been a bitter pill to swallow. I used to love the anticipation of the Six Nations. Kidney's frankly baffling selection and tactical decisions, especially in the last year, have made me completely cynical towards International rugby, which I now watch more or less as an exercise in masochism.
                                                                      Last edited by Keane; 14-03-11, 16:18.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__IWqeJe3e8[/ame]

Sign him up Vince McMahon.

Comment

We should set up a St. Patricks Day vigilante squad going round Dublin keeping the streets safe scummers. Any drunks, scummers or Junkies seen hassling the normies gets slammed in a similar way?.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            We should set up a St. Patricks Day vigilante squad going round Dublin keeping the streets safe scummers. Any drunks, scummers or Junkies seen hassling the normies gets slammed in a similar way?.
                                                                            I'm pretty sure that would lead to an IPB civil war pretty much

Comment

I think on Paddies day the normies are the drunks

Comment

The Seven Stages of Ace King

Psychologists often refer to the 7 stages of grief that accompany any significant loss in an individual’s life. We certainly think AK qualifies as a traumatic event in the lives of poker players, and know the stages all too well:

1) Denial: “There’s no way I could’ve missed the flop. They were suited. I can call here, I probably still have the best hand. Shoot, I should raise to narrow the field”

2) Anger: “I raised preflop. The board is 239. What the fuck are they calling on? Oh, now they’re re-raising me? Well, we’ll fucking see about that. Fine, your 23o hit? Congrat-u-fucking-lations. Cap!”

3) Guilt: “Man, I missed the turn and they’re still betting into me. I am such a terrible player. I should really let go of this hand. Let go if it, dumbass. Let go. See, this is why you never make money at poker because you can’t lay a hand down you stupid fuck JUST FOLD.”

4) Depression: “Call”

5) Forgiveness: “It’s ok, you have to look that guy up every once in a while with A high. He might’ve been on AQ or AJ, and you would’ve had the best hand then. It’s good for your table image anyhow. People won’t mess with you now.

6) Acceptance: “Ok, next time I’ll just limp and see a flop.”

7) Recovery: “Hey, AKs, alright – RAISE!”
                                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Ah football

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyA_MB9l-b4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                    Cheltenham tomorrow bitches, the most exciting day of the year.
                                                                                    Ugh, horse racing. This is how the wimmins feel when everyone is talking about football I guess.

Comment

lolrugby fans. Start betting against Ireland, it makes watching them a lot more enjoyable.

Comment

FAO techies:

My laptop's wireless has never worked in my home house despite it working with all other connections and other laptops working with the connection in the house.
                                                                                        In the past it wasn't a big deal as I was never here for that long but now that I'm back for the long term I'd like to get it sorted.I've deleted all Norton products and run CCleaner on the advice of a few techy friends but that hasn't worked.
                                                                                        The weird thing it was the same with my old laptop (same brand, but it spazzed out and I got it replaced by the insurance) so I'm wondering whether it might have something to do with the brand (HP) or something specific to this type of laptop.
                                                                                        Is there any advice you can give me about sorting it out?

Cheers, either way
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Flood is muck.

I was on a rugby tour to Otley in Yorkshire once, their scrumhalf was a 14 year old Danny Care, at the time he was about 4ft7 and contracted to Sheffield Wednesday. Boys done good.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                            FAO techies:

My laptop's wireless has never worked in my home house despite it working with all other connections and other laptops working with the connection in the house.
                                                                                            In the past it wasn't a big deal as I was never here for that long but now that I'm back for the long term I'd like to get it sorted.I've deleted all Norton products and run CCleaner on the advice of a few techy friends but that hasn't worked.
                                                                                            The weird thing it was the same with my old laptop (same brand, but it spazzed out and I got it replaced by the insurance) so I'm wondering whether it might have something to do with the brand (HP) or something specific to this type of laptop.

Cheers, either way
                                                                                            We'll need more info than "doesn't work". Are you getting any error messages? Does it connect to the wireless? Can it see the wireless network? What errors do you get in your web browser?
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                              We'll need more info than "doesn't work". Are you getting any error messages? Does it connect to the wireless? Can it see the wireless network? What errors do you get in your web browser?
                                                                                              Sorry. It recognises the connection but only connects "locally". If I disconnect and reconnect it will tell me it is unsuccessful.

However it does allow me to connect when it is physically connected to the eircom unit.

I have zerop idea if any of this is helpful..will try to provide anything else needed
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QuCXGovWoc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                  FAO techies:

Cheers, either way
                                                                                                  What colour is it and have you checked the head gasket?

Comment

When you withdraw from fulltilt how long does it take to go into your debit card account.

Comment

Was that the video posted earlier that got removed?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                        Was that the video posted earlier that got removed?
                                                                                                        Yeah its been removed a few times today.
                                                                                                        The cocky little shit got what he deserved, he wont pick on Hulk Hogan again!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                          Powerbomb FTW

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            What colour is it and have you checked the head gasket?
                                                                                                            Silver and Black. It doesn't have a head gasket..that could be the problem tbf..
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                              Ah cool cheers, just thought the kid was gonna throw a punch can't believe he power slammed him, fair dues to the kid

Comment

yo, applying for a few "Summer Projects" as part of my MSc, wondering if anyone would take a look at my CV and let me know if there's anything that needs improvement.

Jobs are for Asset Management companies / trading positions / Analyst type positions, so if someone has any experience vetting those kind of CVs I'd really appreciate a PM.

cheers

Comment

for those jersey shore fans that dont like wrestling, some dozy whore from that show is guest hosting wwe raw tonight, its on one of the sky sports channels around 2am live

Comment

So what about this vigilante group you bitches or am i going to have to go it alone.

Comment

So what about this vigilante group you bitches or am i going to have to go it alone.
                                                                                                                      In. I have inside knowledge and will be very useful.

Comment

What a voice

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY&feature=related[/ame]

Prefer the cover though

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wytn-_MSBo[/ame]

Comment

I'm up for some ethnic cleansing

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X