Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet - NO BEAT!!!!! Chop, chop - not bad for sending a text off on Wednesday lunchtime

Comment

Beat: Got awful sick towards the end of rag week

Brag: I now have a doctor's cert to cover me for everything I missed due to rag week and will miss due to Cheltenham

Variance: I'll still need to do these damn projects at some stage

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Pussy! Take a deep breath and sweat it! GL GL!

WOW they were so fkin easy...you're screwed Ro!
        We did the tie-breaker question before that girl did her guesses. Question was, what's the world record for eating Jaffa cakes in a minute? I said 70 and she laughed saying that's exactly what the other guy said so I went with 71. She told me afterwards that I would've lost as real answer is 8

Some question for 3k!!!

Comment

Denny Home Is
          As you all know Diet of Worms play their first Dublin headline in 2 years at The Button Factory on Saturday 13th March! To celebrate this we'll give the first 10 people who say they 'like' this a pair of tickets!!23 hours ago
          Denny Home Is
          Hello all, we're feeling generous this Friday, so tickets go to Sandra, Susan, Cillian, (CHD) Shirley, Tony, John Crawley, John Shortall, Amanda, Irah, Audrey, Sinead, Belinda, Victoria, Brian and John Lucey! You're names will be on the VIP guest list on the night! Thanks to Naoimi and Gemma for forfeiting their their tickets for the good of humanity :-) Have a great weekend everyone, and make sure to let us know what you think of the gig!
          about an hour ago · Report
          who's gonna go then?
          if anyone wants to, doubt ill be able to make it so you can just use my name
          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Was in town the other day and stading near the spire was 2 students from DIT collecting money holding a bucket. As the generous type I looked at what cause they were collecting for. To my horror it was for RAG WEEK!?!

Something inside of me pulled me back from drop kicking him to death as the cheek of him asking for drinking money as only a few feet away a homeless man was sitting there begging for money to feed himself (or get drunk not sure, but sure he needs it more)

Anyway that's that rant over

And congrats Nuckchorris.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
              Was in town the other day and stading near the spire was 2 students from DIT collecting money holding a bucket. As the generous type I looked at what cause they were collecting for. To my horror it was for RAG WEEK!?!

Something inside of me pulled me back from drop kicking him to death as the cheek of him asking for drinking money as only a few feet away a homeless man was sitting there begging for money to feed himself (or get drunk not sure, but sure he needs it more)

Anyway that's that rant over

And congrats Nuckchorris.
              The reason they collect is because it's RAG week, thats not the cause

The money normally goes to local charities

Comment

Ah I feel less angry about the whole thing now

Still, I think they should make that clear when asking for money though.

Comment

Doesn't 'RAG' stand for Raise a Grand?

Comment

yeah the whole idea is supposed to be for charity, however traditionally its been turned into a "get fucked up" week xD
                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

the charity nonsense is just a cover imo

Comment

Had some looper guy for 40 minutes in chat typing in broken english using ALL CAPITAILS saying that I was a computer, a robot and a machine and trying to get me to chat.

Busted him eventually.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Lads,

Has anyone managed to unlock an iphone 3G. My brother has one, and he had it unlocked before after about 8 hours googling but it's locked again. Its a baseband 05.12.01. Here or PM if frowned upon. Cheers
                          Tony, firstly check: www.iclarified.com they should have guides to do just about everything, check here: http://www.iclarified.com/tutorials/iphone/index.php

then have a a search in the the Apple Media Device forum on boards, there should be a sticky there for unlocking them, if there's nothing obvious using a search or reading a couple of pages, just bang out a post in the thread and you should be sorted with an answer pretty quickly (hopefully, they're good but it's not as good a service as the BBV for speedy answers generally)

My only experience personally is with 2G iPhones, but with them it's always possible to just reinstall a previous version of the software and then unlock it, having said that I do remember there being an issue with basebands if they got screwed up.

Those 2 sites should be able to sort you out though. There's another good one I can't remember off the top of my head but if both of those come up blank just shout and I'll go find it, the reason I don't remember it is because it's much more indepth then iclarified and contained much more info then I ever needed.

Comment

What a day grrrrrrrrr

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

you seem to have alot of those days smurph
                              Last edited by Ace; 12-03-10, 17:35.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Andrey Arshavin's website is incredible. You can register ask a question on anything and he replies every couple of days.

Andrey, what do you think people need pain for?
                                    Arshavin: For people not to forget that they are mere mortals. Some people say that suffering purifies the soul.
                                    Good afternoon, A gypsum hippopotamus in Zenit uniform (almost in human size) has been installed in the playground near our house today. Can I tell my kid that its name is Andrey? In your honor?
                                    Arshavin: Hippo? If it pleases your child, then feel free to do this, although I thought I was way slimmer then a hippo. ))
                                    The question is – do you approve when a girl starts using makeup very early in her life?
                                    Arshavin: As for the makeup, this is a purely personal matter for each girl, although I think it is better to consult a professional regarding this question.
                                    Hi, Andrey! Some people say that the rain comes when the angels cry; some people say that it is a natural process. What do you think? Do you like rain?? Hi to Julia and the kids !!!!!
                                    Arshavin: No, I do not think that it’s angels’ tears. It's simply a natural phenomenon. Although it sounds more romantic the way you put it.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                      Andrey Arshavin's website is incredible. You can register ask a question on anything and he replies every couple of days.
                                      http://www.arshavin.eu/en/news.php?id=517
                                      If its him answering, he seems like a jovial, intelligent dude.
                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Hi! I’m overweight. What shall I do?
                                        Arshavin: Lose weight
                                        Hero.

Comment

someone needs to send that site to soccer am

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                            If its him answering, he seems like a jovial, intelligent dude.
                                            Of course its him, its his website, People arent dishonest on the interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

http://www.arshavin.eu/en/news.php?id=517
                                              Hi! I’m overweight. What shall I do?
                                              AA: Lose weight
                                              Hi, Andrey! I am 13 years old and I began to play football 2 years ago.
                                              Do you think I’ll be able to become a professional footballer?
                                              AA: I do not know.
                                              Hello Andrey, I’ve been playing football half a year now. All this time I played the field and now I begin to wonder maybe I should become a goalie. What would you recommend?
                                              AA: To think about it.
                                              Funny man!

Comment

1. From erlan95
                                                Hello Andrey ...I am an Arsenal fan and I go to London very often as I’m a footballer from Kazakhstan! And I go to London as a team captain. I know your address in London! May I come to visit you and to take an autograph? I’ll bring presents .. There’ll be my coach ,my younger brother who plays for Brazil and I...?? I'm 19 years old .. Will you let in me?
                                                Arshavin: My grandmother used to teach me that it’s bad manners to invite yourself to somebody’s house.
                                                5. From mail1206
                                                Hello Andrey! You supported Nike and (RED) partner project, aimed at combating HIV / AIDS in Africa. In the video you took part in, you ate shoelaces for some reason! I want to know why you ate red shoelaces? You are not fed at home?
                                                Arshavin: At home I’m fed only with blue ones.
                                                This is complete gold.

Comment

Hi Andrey! You know I love football! And mostly because of you, I want to really thank you for that. But the problem is that I’m a girl, but I really love to play. A lot of people say that it’s a men's game. What shall I do? After all, I want to do it professionally. What do you think about girls playing football?
                                                  Arshavin: When girls like football, I think it’s ok. But I think that the level of women's football is too low to take it seriously.
                                                  Hi! I’m curious what love means to you, and what you can do in the name of love? Thanks.
                                                  Arshavin: You have touched a very delicate subject; it’s difficult for me to answer this one. I guess for every person it’s something different, something very personal. For me, the perception of love is on emotional level, rather than in words. My actions in the name of love are still ahead.
                                                  17. From lozenchik
                                                  What do you think? Who plays better you or Igor Semshev?
                                                  Arshavin: Is it Igor Semshev asking?
                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

13. From Pugovka
                                                    Hello, Andrey)))
                                                    I like the way you laugh))) it puts me in a good mood! Do you believe that laughter can prolong life?)))
                                                    Arshavin: We have a lot of fun during training. As for prolonging life? Unfortunately, we’ll never know. While scientists claim that it does. If they claim this, probably they are right.

14. From lambada
                                                    Hi, Andrey, in what order would you place the following animals: a tiger, a cow, a pig, a horse, a sheep?
                                                    Arshavin: A pig - it will always get the last place! A tiger, a cow, a horse, a sheep. And I’ll repeat that a pig is always the last one, because it is a pig.
                                                    Surely someone has registered and asked him should DBC be banned?

Comment

2. From tasha100 know,
                                                      You know sometimes I feel so down. What shall I do?
                                                      Arshavin: Try to overcome this situation. Think that after this bad streak, there’s definitely going to be a good one. Despondency is a sin.
                                                      Bit harsh.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Power to motherfukkin people!

The battle for better redundancy terms is over. We've managed to turn the companys original 3 weeks per year capped at 600 euro per week into 7 weeks per year.

Comment

anybody playing the jackpot game tonight?

Comment

Comment

8 year old win 500k in a donkament

http://www.poker-shark.co.uk/poker_news/8_year_old_boy_wins_$500000_poker_tournament-151.html

fixed link thx bp
                                                              Last edited by chips1234; 12-03-10, 19:05. Reason: possible hoax

Comment

youtube giving anyone else a weird error message when you try to load it up?
                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                  http://www.poker-shark.co.uk/poker_news/8_year_old_boy_wins_$500000_poker_tournament-151.html

Proper link.
                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post

Proper link.
                                                                    lol dunno why that didnt link straight to it, has to be a hoax

The latest online gambling news brought to you by RakeTheRake from a range of industry professionals.

pic of him in the link (apparently)

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                      DLS has mixed a very nice tune there, looking forward to new albumand gig

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        regarding earphones - the ones i had for my ipod shuffle - i can't hear anything out of the right hand one, so i went i bought new earphones and all was grand for a few days - but now i can't hear out of the right hand side of these ones either - would my ipod shuffle be doin something to them or does anyone know what the problem would be? or is it simple case of running bad?

You should offer her 1-1 tips on how to play the game in her spare time, don't want her losing all her money and not playin in there any more do ya?
                                                                        Regarding the iPod earphones i got sick of them, just get yourself a decent set of headphones and you will be laughing but i must stress dont get one with a massive cord it will do you head in!

As for your woman i can barely teach myself cant teach her
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTyWlSq1Kkg[/ame]
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

So good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM31lsU0Gpc[/ame]

Comment

Poker's all about having "The Big Heart"

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.75 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t2300)
                                                                              MP1 (t6725)
                                                                              Hero (MP2) (t1790)
                                                                              MP3 (t830)
                                                                              CO (t4715)
                                                                              Button (t6480)
                                                                              SB (t1925)
                                                                              BB (t900)
                                                                              UTG (t1335)

Hero's M: 5.97

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 2, 2
                                                                              UTG calls t200, 1 fold, MP1 calls t200, Hero bets t1790 (All-In), 5 folds, UTG calls t1135 (All-In), MP1 calls t1590

Flop: (t5215) 3, K, 3 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t5215) 10 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t5215) 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t5215

Results:
                                                                              UTG had A, A (two pair, Aces and threes).
                                                                              MP1 had K, Q (two pair, Kings and threes).
                                                                              Hero had 2, 2 (full house, twos over threes).
                                                                              Outcome: Hero won t5215

Comment

just after pulling a big lump of fluff out of the ole belly button

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

looking for one more to run in the $11 omaha on stars now

Comment

LOL pay increses for the NAMA board. Take the icon of the countries downfall and then do the opposite with those employees than you do with the rest of the country. WP government.

Comment

Wow, I've got to tighten up.

I just had a check raise all in called in a 3bet pot by KQo for King high no draw.

He was good obv

Comment

Quiet night, a couple quality of oldies for ya.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6xxjqPKmw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvC1ijiyv1c[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOESuiYcA[/ame]
                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Just back from Shutter Island.

Very weird. Reminded me of one flew over the cuckoos nest in some ways

Edit:
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          its his da
                                                                                          Last edited by RoadSweeper; 12-03-10, 21:52.

Comment

ugh 6 tablin rush poker is hard - open folded QQ and JJ

Comment

are peoples opening ranges dramastically higher in rush than in a standard full ring game?

Comment

Dramastically no, slightly yeah.

Comment

Crystal Swing, now Late Late.
                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Musical greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                      Crystal Swing, now Late Late.
                                                                                                      Sitting there watching it with the missus having a glass of wine when they come on, who the fck are they she says.....the mighty Crystal Swing. She then says ugh the aul wan is wearing the dress i have bought for my 30th in 2 weeks.

Cue some you tube clips to really make that dress extra special

Comment

Jesus, she is in fifth yeah!

Hucklebuck, lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                          Jesus, she is in fifth yeah!
                                                                                                          Yeah, maybe the Mods should edit some of the jailbaity comments posted earlier in the week

Comment

The son will get beatings for the rest of his life after that

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                              Just back from Shutter Island.

Very weird. Reminded me of one flew over the cuckoos nest in some ways

Edit:
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              its his da
                                                                                                              well thats just fucking great

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                he deserves everything he gets

maybe a few teabaggings thrown in for good luck

Comment

who the fuck is this guy???

Comment

A few others have said it already, but the last few "Spartacus" episodes have been fantastic, really good drama. If anyone is at a loose end for a new show, give it a twirl, wont disappoint.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                      who the fuck is this guy???
                                                                                                                      I AM SPARTACUS !!!

Just kidding, its me, oleras...
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                        He's destined to earn a minimum of $500k a year, for the next 30 years or so, as the next Daniel O'Donnell imo. I'm basing this largely on my 72 year old mothers reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                          youtube giving anyone else a weird error message when you try to load it up?
                                                                                                                          I'm assuming no...

When I try go on it just comes up with...

This domain is blocked.

Sorry, www.youtube.com has been blocked by your network administrator

and there's a symbol for 3g mobile in the top right even though I'm with Eircom, anybody who knows stuff about computers have any idea? All other sites seem to be working
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X