• Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Power Index

Top countries for diplomacy...

1. USA
    2. China

errrrrr.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

In conclusion, in order to be the best poker player you can possibly be, you should find someone you love and have as much sex with them as possible
      Thats wierd, I always found I won more at the pokers when I was regularly poking someone. Maybe it's a confidence thing.

Comment

Home game going?
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

lol Somalia, what are bunch of assholes! I hope China buy's europe i wana be able to say im a full time chink to the wife and not get the head slapped of me!
          Last edited by pgodkin; 12-03-11, 23:25.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            Home game going?
            Gill spanked us all in flips.
            An impressive 5 entrants netted a 31 Buyin prizepool...

Comment

About half of that was you and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                Gill spanked us all in flips.
                An impressive 5 entrants netted a 31 Buyin prizepool...
                Go again!

Comment

Go again!
                  set up a 30c rebuy omaha flips table or something.

I'm gonna need to ship the current tournament to save the night, I used about 4 rebuys in the holdem and about 13 in the omaha!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP_ZCssCySw[/ame]

Comment

I just set up a home game club on stars.

Club Name: jackninesuitedftw

invitation code : 353910

I'll set up a rebuy yamaha tournie if anyone's interested? Can run a nlh game at the same time if you wish.

Comment

I'll set up a rebuy yamaha tournie if anyone's interested? Can run a nlh game at the same time if you wish.
                        Is there a club ID number?
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                          Same as the invite code?

Two members now, keep 'em coming.

Comment

Just watched Gladiator there for the upteenth time, never gets old. What a film.

Comment

Info entered in this order:

jackninesuitedftw
                              <your name>

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2T5_ntgTFU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                Just watched Gladiator there for the upteenth time, never gets old. What a film.
                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKzzh1A0so[/ame]

Comment

Same as the invite code?

Two members now, keep 'em coming.
                                  Club ID 353910

Invite Code: jackninesuitedftw

Edit - what SHD said.

Set up w/e. Something gambley
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Watching the sopranos lately, can't stop laughing at this guy...

who plays Janice's boyfriend Aaron.

When he keep saying to people:

Have you heard the good news?
                                      He is risen.

Comment

#353910 is your club name Danny?

Cmon!
                                        Is it changable?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                              inski for whatever we're playing
                                              Hambo, a free online Puzzle & Skill game brought to you by Armor Games. Armed with a variety of weapons, you must skilfully use them to rescue your best friend Bacon in this physics-based skill game.
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                #353910 is your club name Danny?

Cmon!
                                                Is it changable?
                                                That's the code, the name is jackninesuitedftw, credit me with even a tiny amont of imagionation!

4 of us in the club now, i'll set up a crazy plo game and a nlh?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  yamaha $2 rebuy, 3 min blinds maybe? only have $14 so whatever way i can spend it is fine!
                                                  Yup, exactly what I was thinking, i'll get it setup now.

Comment

make it $1 NLO rebuys

Comment

That's the code, the name is jackninesuitedftw, credit me with even a tiny amont of imagionation!

The name is #353910 and Flushies is Flushdraws Folies.

Think you entered the info in different.

Comment

Comment

Really?

SPOILER
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

dead money here looking to get in danny

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

so are ye going starting a game

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

The name is #353910 and Flushies is Flushdraws Folies.

Think you entered the info in different.
                                                                You've lost me.

$2 rebuy plo, 3 min blinds starting in 9 minutes( I hope, lol)

Comment

Inski for PLO..Is it flips?
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lol

reminds me of

Comment

Inski for PLO..Is it flips?
                                                                      It's more or less flips.

Comment

You've lost me.

$2 rebuy plo, 3 min blinds starting in 9 minutes( I hope, lol)
                                                                        its $1.10 on my screen

am i in the right club or have ye banished me to some sort of blue oyster club

Comment

Comment

Exceptionally quick. Well played

6 members but 4 enrolled..who signed up not to play?
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That was fun!

Comment

someone explain flipz to me please
                                                                                do we just keep going allin until some one walks away with the loots?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                  That was fun!
                                                                                  what was fun?
                                                                                  have you got one of them rampant rabbits there?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                    its $1.10 on my screen

am i in the right club or have ye banished me to some sort of blue oyster club
                                                                                    Aye, you're right, my bad, It's a $1 rebuy.

Comment

Don't think 3 bullets will be enough for the omaha.

Comment

This song makes me sad ..in a good way- if that makes any sense.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeLnY35hOX4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeLnY35hOX4[/ame]
                                                                                        Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 13-03-11, 01:01. Reason: drunkedness

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                          what was fun?
                                                                                          have you got one of them rampant rabbits there?
                                                                                          I won the PLO flips and stoney and I split the first place in the NLH tourney. A good night for me in the home games

Just because Tony out playing the live pokers, doesn't mean I would resort to a sex toy! anyway, RR's are shite

Comment

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                            - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                            - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                            - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                                                            - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

00:45 2 tourneys.

$5.50 NLH 3000 chips 5 min blinds
                                                                                            $5.50 PLO 3000 chips 5 min blinds
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...

Comment

Like the colour scheme and logo Sligoboi, nice to see someone taking some pride in their club

Everytime I try to create and name a club, it gives it a number like DannyD's.
                                                                                                What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Like the colour scheme and logo Sligoboi, nice to see someone taking some pride in their club

Everytime I try to create and name a club, it gives it a number like DannyD's.
                                                                                                  What am I doing wrong?
                                                                                                  Set it up over xmas iirc so had plenty of time to burn

Can't remember how name was changed..MrsF can help if she's still around
                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                                    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                                    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                                    - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                                                                    - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

00:45 2 tourneys.

$5.50 NLH 3000 chips 5 min blinds
                                                                                                    $5.50 PLO 3000 chips 5 min blinds
                                                                                                    Any late reg?

Comment

Any late reg?
                                                                                                      Nah it's not on..no one reg'd..just set it up on your I'd say for $3
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

2 $3 tourneys set up for 01:25 on aforementioned club.
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Is Fx4 better than Chrome?

Comment

Interesting hand on mine and Rigger's table. Don't have stats on EP vil, just know he is shit and weak. Rigger is CO and I'm BTN.

Thoughts?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($1.43)
                                                                                                                BB ($2)
                                                                                                                UTG ($2.70)
                                                                                                                MP ($1.02)
                                                                                                                CO ($3.38)
                                                                                                                Hero (Button) ($6.69)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5, 8
                                                                                                                UTG bets $0.04, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.02

Flop: ($0.21) 2, 4, A (3 players)
                                                                                                                UTG bets $0.02, CO raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.06, UTG calls $0.04, CO raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.10, UTG calls $0.04, CO raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.14, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.16, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.59 | Rake: $0.02

Results:
                                                                                                                CO didn't show
                                                                                                                Outcome: CO won $0.57

Comment

PokerStars Game #59105977357: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/03/12 20:14:09 ET
                                                                                                                  Table 'Antilochus V' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: nagulyak ($1.43 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 2: Ashenver ($2 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 3: samgx29 ($2.70 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 4: gblack31 ($1.02 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 5: HornswaggleU ($3.38 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 6: scandoballet ($6.69 in chips)
                                                                                                                  nagulyak: posts small blind $0.01
                                                                                                                  Ashenver: posts big blind $0.02

*** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                  Dealt to HornswaggleU [As Js]
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU said, "winning"
                                                                                                                  samgx29: raises $0.02 to $0.04
                                                                                                                  scandoballet said, "#studying"
                                                                                                                  scandoballet said, "#puke"
                                                                                                                  gblack31: folds
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.06
                                                                                                                  scandoballet said, "I think this is a good spot to CALL"
                                                                                                                  scandoballet: calls $0.06
                                                                                                                  nagulyak: folds
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU said, "is this limit"
                                                                                                                  Ashenver: folds
                                                                                                                  nagulyak said, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz"
                                                                                                                  samgx29: calls $0.02

*** FLOP *** [2d 4c Ad]
                                                                                                                  samgx29: bets $0.02
                                                                                                                  scandoballet said, "hi nagulak"
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.04
                                                                                                                  scandoballet said, "whereareyoufrom"
                                                                                                                  scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.06
                                                                                                                  samgx29: calls $0.04
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.08
                                                                                                                  scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.10
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.12
                                                                                                                  scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.14
                                                                                                                  samgx29: folds
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.16
                                                                                                                  scandoballet: folds
                                                                                                                  Uncalled bet ($0.02) returned to HornswaggleU
                                                                                                                  HornswaggleU collected $0.57 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                  Total pot $0.59 | Rake $0.02
                                                                                                                  Board [2d 4c Ad]
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: nagulyak (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                  Seat 2: Ashenver (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                  Seat 3: samgx29 folded on the Flop
                                                                                                                  Seat 4: gblack31 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 5: HornswaggleU collected ($0.57)
                                                                                                                  Seat 6: scandoballet (button) folded on the Flop

Thoughts on all streets?

Comment

...

Comment

PokerStars Game #59105977357: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/03/12 20:14:09 ET
                                                                                                                      Table 'Antilochus V' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                                      Seat 1: nagulyak ($1.43 in chips)
                                                                                                                      Seat 2: Ashenver ($2 in chips)
                                                                                                                      Seat 3: samgx29 ($2.70 in chips)
                                                                                                                      Seat 4: gblack31 ($1.02 in chips)
                                                                                                                      Seat 5: HornswaggleU ($3.38 in chips)
                                                                                                                      Seat 6: scandoballet ($6.69 in chips)
                                                                                                                      nagulyak: posts small blind $0.01
                                                                                                                      Ashenver: posts big blind $0.02

*** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                      Dealt to HornswaggleU [As Js]
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU said, "winning"
                                                                                                                      samgx29: raises $0.02 to $0.04
                                                                                                                      scandoballet said, "#studying"
                                                                                                                      scandoballet said, "#puke"
                                                                                                                      gblack31: folds
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.06
                                                                                                                      scandoballet said, "I think this is a good spot to CALL"
                                                                                                                      scandoballet: calls $0.06
                                                                                                                      nagulyak: folds
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU said, "is this limit"
                                                                                                                      Ashenver: folds
                                                                                                                      nagulyak said, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz"
                                                                                                                      samgx29: calls $0.02

*** FLOP *** [2d 4c Ad]
                                                                                                                      samgx29: bets $0.02
                                                                                                                      scandoballet said, "hi nagulak"
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.04
                                                                                                                      scandoballet said, "whereareyoufrom"
                                                                                                                      scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.06
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.08
                                                                                                                      scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.10
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.12
                                                                                                                      scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.14
                                                                                                                      samgx29: folds
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.16
                                                                                                                      scandoballet: folds
                                                                                                                      Uncalled bet ($0.02) returned to HornswaggleU
                                                                                                                      HornswaggleU collected $0.57 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                      Total pot $0.59 | Rake $0.02
                                                                                                                      Board [2d 4c Ad]
                                                                                                                      Seat 1: nagulyak (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                      Seat 2: Ashenver (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                      Seat 3: samgx29 folded on the Flop
                                                                                                                      Seat 4: gblack31 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                      Seat 5: HornswaggleU collected ($0.57)
                                                                                                                      Seat 6: scandoballet (button) folded on the Flop

Thoughts on all streets?
                                                                                                                      Seat 6 prob has a gutshot and you pwnd him
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone else playing? Only 3 reg'd for NLHE

Edit Just accepted you Hitch
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X