This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Bubbleking chill out, Gedas you are only back after a 1 month ban don't try so quick to go for another one.

People chill out please and try to be civilised.
    danny in fairness fair play to ye for letting that guy back in but seriously wtf?? its people like him that give the site a bad name. He's already back on here being the nut wretch

Comment

anywhere you'll get a decent game of pokers tonight? does jackpot have a FO?
      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        oh FFS, has GedasT just come back to try wind people up? Bubble, you're worse for taking the bait.
        No, not at all. Just still cant get over with what had happend last time. Anyway had a nice laugh

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
          Lol. That sounds so wrong.

I was rushing the post to put the one up for Tony! Meant face down in the water

Comment

This FA Youth Cup quarter-final at 12am tomorrow between Man United and Liverpool should be worth watching imo. Some great young prospects will be on show. I don't know an awful lot about United's but Ravel Morrison is supposedly the pick of the bunch and is a supremely talented kid with huge off field problems.

Ravel Morrison has played well for England youth squads but his future at Manchester United may be at risk

Two kids from Liverpool I would pick are 'Raheem Sterling' a pacey winger with a bag full of tricks who scored five goal in the last round of the cup

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER6S2tCkY0M[/ame]

Other guy who I have watched loads this season and I think he is going to go on to be something special is 'Suso'. Spanish kid nicked from under the noses of Barce and Real who is very technically gifted with an amazing array of passing ability.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3HfYN1jD4[/ame]

Opr
            Last edited by Opr; 12-03-11, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              danny in fairness fair play to ye for letting that guy back in but seriously wtf?? its people like him that give the site a bad name. He's already back on here being the nut wretch
              Regardless of my opinions on Gedas...

a) No need to say what you said.

b) Don't use alcohol as an excuse for posting that or anything else imo
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

Thank you

Comment

Dude seriously if you don't like him sticking him on ignore or something, no point getting yourself banned over something silly. Plus no need to be throwing around what you said we have slips from time to time just try to take things easy.

Originally posted by GedasT View Post
                  No, not at all. Just still cant get over with what had happend last time. Anyway had a nice laugh
                  Gedas seems like you were really looking forward to coming back to the site, as such keep the head down for a bit maybe would be my best advice.
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

He's already back on here being the nut wretch
                    Any idea what a nut soon is?

Comment

why is there no need to say what I said? I stand by it. Im sick of new accounts coming on here wrecking the place. Look at you as an example of an exemplary new poster. new accounts should be given 2 warnings (like Gedas had) and then told to gtfo

Comment

how are you still allowed to post here you are a joke of a human being
                        Let's all try to get along

Comment

Bubble did you get med in Limerick or elsewhere?
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

why is there no need to say what I said? I stand by it. Im sick of new accounts coming on here wrecking the place. Look at you as an example of an exemplary new poster. new accounts should be given 2 warnings (like Gedas had) and then told to gtfo
                            I wasn't talking about the post I quoted and if you stand by what you said in the post I was referring to ie the one Danny snipped then you've gone way down in my estimation
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                              Super Mod

I saw your glowing tribute to FNL earlier, i must go back and try and pick it up again but was pretty pissed off at it at the time
                              Man it absolutely blew me away can't give it enough praise, little surprised you did not take to seeing as you are Football fan.

Where and when did you give up?

Comment

Bubble did you get med in Limerick or elsewhere?
                                wont know till August unfortunately

Comment

Jesus. With respect BK, stfu with your one man missions to get people run from the site.
                                  Last edited by CHDad; 12-03-11, 20:09.

Comment

FU people, FU! Take that Danny!!

Comment

wont know till August unfortunately
                                      ah right, fingers crossed for you, got 2 mates who will be starting in med in UL then too.
                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Any other point you make is rendered irrelevent based on this evidence.

both Irelands outhalves were shocking bad today. I couldnt give a toss what town they're from. I was calling for ROG to be taken off and when he was sexton brought nothing to capitalise on a terribad rog performance.
                                        Yeah you're right, it was a ridiculous comment and Sexton was poor. Keane's "embarrassing" jibe just pissed me off.

Comment

Gedas seems like you were really looking forward to coming back to the site, as such keep the head down for a bit maybe would be my best advice.
                                          Well there is few guys over here that i would like to stay in touch and keep an eye on whats going on in ireland poker wise. But there is some b.... that i just cant stand. People dont even know me and talking shite. You do one mistake and everybody thinks you a scam. Is that right to do??? Dont think so

Comment

I wasn't talking about the post I quoted and if you stand by what you said in the post I was referring to ie the one Danny snipped then you've gone way down in my estimation
                                            Sligboi I have 0 time for scammers - if that causes me to let myself down then its an unfortunate evil

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Jesus. With respect BK, stfu with your one man missions to get people run from the site.
                                              with all due respect name one incident where I have been wrong in my judgment?

Comment

Bubbleking we know you think of yourself as a big shot on the internet but seriously, take a chill pill, or some more drinks and pass out

Comment

Man it absolutely blew me away can't give it enough praise, little surprised you did not take to seeing as you are Football fan.

Where and when did you give up?
                                                  Start of Season 3, as far as I can remember the 1st 2 eps of that series really annoyed me. Is there an injection of new characters after that because it just seemed to be the same people which made no sense given it should really be a 2 season cycle for the high school football. That being said all the hot beatches are welcome to stay

In other news think will hit The Globe later to few all the gays in there

Comment

Ban workd out for me

Got into another forum where people more polite and friendlier than over here.

Thanks Tony
                                                    No problem. At least you have 2 forums to go between now to keep you amused. After a month off, we're hoping you've learnt a few lessons. Telling people on here that other places are more polite and more friendly isn't giving me much hope. If you want staking or to sell percentages, go to PTP because it's not going to happen on IPB.

If you want to hang around here, keep it civil and don't try to wind people up. We've had enough popcorn threads around here lately, and patience is wearing thin if people are just setting out to cause trouble. So seriously, no more crap like before. As Danny said, there's an ignore poster option that everyone is free to use. Please don't engage in tit for tat nonsense. If we feel that after a months ban someone hasn't learned their lesson, or they are still being disruptive, we'll handle it

Comment

@Danny/Carlo etc: what sort of cameras do you guys have and how much did they set ye back?

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                        FU people, FU! Take that Danny!!
                                                        Keep it up Mr Godkin

Well there is few guys over here that i would like to stay in touch and keep an eye on whats going on in ireland poker wise. But there is some b.... that i just cant stand. People dont even know me and talking shite. You do one mistake and everybody thinks you a scam. Is that right to do??? Dont think so
                                                        Each to their own, please just keep the head down watch the new season of HSP that will keep you entertained for a bit.

Comment

Can any one reccomend a decent comedy or action film.

Edit: To watch with the GF
                                                          Last edited by MegaSin; 12-03-11, 20:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            No problem. At least you have 2 forums to go between now to keep you amused. After a month off, we're hoping you've learnt a few lessons. Telling people on here that other places are more polite and more friendly isn't giving me much hope. If you want staking or to sell percentages, go to PTP because it's not going to happen on IPB.

If you want to hang around here, keep it civil and don't try to wind people up. We've had enough popcorn threads around here lately, and patience is wearing thin if people are just setting out to cause trouble. So seriously, no more crap like before. As Danny said, there's an ignore poster option that everyone is free to use. Please don't engage in tit for tat nonsense. If we feel that after a months ban someone hasn't learned their lesson, or they are still being disruptive, we'll handle it
                                                            Why would i try to sell my % here when i can sell it out in an hour? lol Dont worrie i will not even try to sell it here.
                                                            And yes at the moment i am long term staked and getting very strong coaching from one of the best players around. And yes i learnd my lesson that for new users over here is nothing to do just gonna make a joke out of your self. Especially if you are foreign one!!!

Comment

Piranha3D - Comedy/Action and Kelly Brook naked

Oh sorry, you said decent!

Comment

Why would i try to sell my % here when i can sell it out in an hour? lol Dont worrie i will not even try to sell it here.
                                                                And yes at the moment i am long term staked and getting very strong coaching from one of the best players around. And yes i learnd my lesson that for new users over here is nothing to do just gonna make a joke out of your self. Especially if you are foreign one!!!
                                                                This isnt a threat its a statement of fact. I wont be part of an IPB community that allows this kind of person to post.

G'luck all its been emotional

Comment

That's good, hope the staking works out well for you, wp.

And there's quite a few foreigners on here, so that's nothing got to do with it. It's how you come across when posting, and how you handle yourself that defines how people see you

Comment

Johnny Failston.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                      Not a chance, if Wales didn't get that score, they still would've won.

Can't remember us putting 4 phases together.

We were muck.
                                                                      Kicked ball badly from start to finish. Refused to play any rugby whatsoever.

Rog was off form, Sexton had a shocker, D'Arcy and BOD out of sorts in green.

Blaming the ref is once again finding another reason to ignore the failings of this team. We should've been 20 points up at that stage.

I'll echo what I said RE: Leinster earlier, I firmly believe Leinster, with Schmidt at the helm, would've put 15 points on Wales. So what's the biggest gamechanger between the Leinster team, and the Irish team?
                                                                      I only saw second half but I agree with most of what you say. Nevertheless Kaplan completely fckd up. he cannot even ask the question unless he already knows its the wrong ball and I reckon didn't communicate the question properly to the Tj

Re Kidney for better out worse we are going to the WC with him so we may s well put up and shut up
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Didn't even know you were foreign GedasT.

TBH I don't think any cares if you are.

Comment

Faster was pretty good action film that watched recently. Not really comedy but Its Kind of a Funny Story was excellent I thought with some really funny bits in it

Comment

MSN when she was just a young un

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

No problem, you can just post there so. Goodbye again Gedas

Comment

Didn't even know you were foreign GedasT.

TBH I don't think any cares if you are.
                                                                                Are you foreign?

Comment

This isnt a threat its a statement of fact. I wont be part of an IPB community that allows this kind of person to post.

G'luck all its been emotional
                                                                                  Jaysus BK dont be a drama queen! Ignore this guy-problem solved.

We dont want another Solksaeresque self imposed pride ban

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    No problem, you can just post there so. Goodbye again Gedas
                                                                                    and Im back

Comment

Faster was pretty good action film that watched recently. Not really comedy but Its Kind of a Funny Story was excellent I thought with some really funny bits in it
                                                                                      Faster is beyond bad imo.But sure each to their own.

Comment

and Im back
                                                                                        GedasT, you're back in. Bye Bubbleking

Comment

and Im back
                                                                                          lols that was close,wp Kev

Comment

and Im back
                                                                                            The fact that he was banned is unrelated to your post Tony.

Comment

and Im back
                                                                                              sick bluff,WP

Comment

GedasT

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                  Faster is beyond bad imo.But sure each to their own.
                                                                                                  The Rock can do no wrong

Comment

I can't figure out the bolded bit
                                                                                                    ah FFS I'm so shit at phone posting

My son is coming over for the game ... No idea what I put in to get nut soon out!

Comment

@Kev - obv Im taking the piss but I meant what I said. Fair play to you for letting him back in but he is clearly a troll account imo or else he just doesnt get how the internet works

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        The fact that he was banned is unrelated to your post Tony.
                                                                                                        Don't lie. He threw his internet clout around and you caved in Kev. Shame on you.

Comment

Start of Season 3, as far as I can remember the 1st 2 eps of that series really annoyed me. Is there an injection of new characters after that because it just seemed to be the same people which made no sense given it should really be a 2 season cycle for the high school football. That being said all the hot beatches are welcome to stay

In other news think will hit The Globe later to few all the gays in there
                                                                                                          Yeah there is a new injection of characters in that season and season 4 & 5 open the show up to some new characters, don't really wanna say too much about it because if you do go back for it really don't want to give away any spoilers.

Did you see that Explosions in the Sky are playing Vicar Street in May? Would defo be interested in seeing them live.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          @Danny/Carlo etc: what sort of cameras do you guys have and how much did they set ye back?
                                                                                                          Carlo has a Nikon I'm pretty sure, he also recently bought himself Canon Powershot G12 I think it is.

I bought myself the Canon 1000d it's the entry level model as I felt that if I didn't really take up photography it wouldn't of cost me an arm and a leg. I know Lao Lao went all out and spent some serious €€€ on his equipment he uses the Canon 450d I think and UraiseIfold uses a Canon as well not sure which model thou. Them two lads were excellent for picking their brain about stuff and getting some info off them.

The one I got ranges in price from place to place and certain places also give you 1 day photography coarses, I haven't got a credit card so wasn't able to buy it online but did manage to find one in an Argos and it set me back €440 with a stock lens, was the cheapest I had seen even accounting for online. With some blogging and whatnot coming up I decided I need a better lens so the lads suggested a 50mm 1.8 all in all that cost me €100 buying it online compared to €120+ in normal camera shops, Lao Lao bought the 50mm 1.4 which is €350+ crazy money in lens prices. Picked up an 8gb memory card in Argos for less than €15 which was handy seeing as I was looking at other places and they were charging stupid money for less.

I have enjoyed what I have done with it so far and unfortunately haven't done as much with it as I want to do. I think it can be a great pass time. I am hopefully gonna get out to do a few more bits in the next while and am gonna look into buying some different lenses.

What are you looking to do? Hopefully I can help a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            I only saw second half but I agree with most of what you say. Nevertheless Kaplan completely fckd up. he cannot even ask the question unless he already knows its the wrong ball and I reckon didn't communicate the question properly to the Tj

Re Kidney for better out worse we are going to the WC with him so we may s well put up and shut up
                                                                                                            Yeah, cutting Kidney now would be worse than holding onto him I think. What he needs is someone working alongside him in charge of the tactics/gameplan. I think he's a decent coach, and can get good out of good (look at some of the players he managed to get good games out of at Munster), but his tactics are dated and obsolete at this stage.

Kaplan's TJ made a mess of it, not Kaplan, all he had to say was he wasn't sure, and then he could've gone to TMO. Unfortunately the TJ was supremely confident that it was the same ball and it would've been wrong of Kaplan to undermine his authority imo.

Comment

Going to sleep now so I can be up with there sun again... That out go out looking for a cash game and hit the ocean on my way home.
                                                                                                              Port Elizabeth is fast becoming one of my favourite places. Would be perfect if it wasn't full of Sith Iffrikins

Comment

this place just keeps delivering

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Did you see that Explosions in the Sky are playing Vicar Street in May? Would defo be interested in seeing them live.
                                                                                                                  Tickets purchased a long time ago, think will be about 6th time seeing them, new album due out just before the gig also so should be as epic as usual. Well worth grabbing a tic

New tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0QsjIflZw[/ame]

Comment

Carlo has a Nikon I'm pretty sure, he also recently bought himself Canon Powershot G12 I think it is.

I bought myself the Canon 1000d it's the entry level model as I felt that if I didn't really take up photography it wouldn't of cost me an arm and a leg. I know Lao Lao went all out and spent some serious €€€ on his equipment he uses the Canon 450d I think and UraiseIfold uses a Canon as well not sure which model thou. Them two lads were excellent for picking their brain about stuff and getting some info off them.

The one I got ranges in price from place to place and certain places also give you 1 day photography coarses, I haven't got a credit card so wasn't able to buy it online but did manage to find one in an Argos and it set me back €440 with a stock lens, was the cheapest I had seen even accounting for online. With some blogging and whatnot coming up I decided I need a better lens so the lads suggested a 50mm 1.8 all in all that cost me €100 buying it online compared to €120+ in normal camera shops, Lao Lao bought the 50mm 1.4 which is €350+ crazy money in lens prices. Picked up an 8gb memory card in Argos for less than €15 which was handy seeing as I was looking at other places and they were charging stupid money for less.

I have enjoyed what I have done with it so far and unfortunately haven't done as much with it as I want to do. I think it can be a great pass time. I am hopefully gonna get out to do a few more bits in the next while and am gonna look into buying some different lenses.

What are you looking to do? Hopefully I can help a little.
                                                                                                                    I think probably similar to yourself, it's something I've always been sort of interested in and just think it would be a cool pastime to get into.

A good reason to get out of the house on sunny evenings and stuff I guess

Comment

Go old school, Beverly Hills Cop or Lethal Weapon.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Piranha3D - Comedy/Action and Kelly Brook naked

Oh sorry, you said decent!
                                                                                                                      Now now Tony it was epic you are just not getting it.

The Rock can do no wrong
                                                                                                                      Pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        I've a Nikon D80 David, which I got off ebay 3 years ago for €600 (it cost €1200 new...but I just took a gamble with ebay)

It came with an 18-155mm lens which is a good all around lens in fairness but I also went a purchased a 50mm prime lens(portrait lens) and a wide angle lens.

As Danny the cunt said above, I also just bought a Canon G12 powershot, which for travelling purposes will be alot less hassle than carrying the Nikon around Asia.

You thinking of getting into the SLR market?
                                                                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                                          I've a Nikon D80 David, which I got off ebay 3 years ago for €600 (it cost €1200 new...but I just took a gamble with ebay)

It came with an 18-155mm lens which is a good all around lens in fairness but I also went a purchased a 50mm prime lens(portrait lens) and a wide angle lens.

As Danny the cunt said above, I also just bought a Canon G12 powershot, which for travelling purposes will be alot less hassle than carrying the Nikon around Asia.

You thinking of getting into the SLR market?
                                                                                                                          Yeah like I said it's something I'd love to get into, I think something like Danny's one is probably my sort of price range.

EDIT: £341.99 on amazon at the moment...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X