This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
    Please tell me the first one is shopped!!
    no i remember seeing that on tv once -

Comment

Nah it's 'Tree man', there was a show about him on discovery a while back. As far as I can remember it was some sort of fungus.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
        Nah it's 'Tree man', there was a show about him on discovery a while back. As far as I can remember it was some sort of fungus.

They were warts, I always fell asleep by the end of his show. Did the doctor get rid of them?
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStwXsmZ3OE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post

Do I need to be clean shaven? My head says yes, but I want this stupid red beard
            No the guardian style section has made numerous references to beards being in in 2010.
            Genuinly.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              It looks like i'll be staying in tonight, Late Late Show...

'Making their live debut on the show will be Crystal Swing, who have become internet sensations with their cover of the country song 'He Drinks Tequila''
              we were in a pub up north earlier this week, one of the girls we were talking to asked us whether we watched the late late show and seemed amazed when we said we didn't. it seemed much so much worse than americans asking about leprechauns!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                ass shaving = don't give a f**k in my book. The only saving grace is its a recruitment agency and those guys are generally wasters.
                Not sure about that. Would have thought high standards in personal hygiene would have been a plus.
                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 12-03-10, 13:23.
                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                    Not sure about that. Would have thought high standards in personal hygiene would have been a plus.
                    applying the aftershave could cause a nasty rash on your cheeks though
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      applying the aftershave could cause a nasty rash on your cheeks though
                      Aggressive itching and small bits of toilet paper could look a bit off during the chat also.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVYUPiqALFk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Guy in a pub was talking about this last night. Interesting idea:

This in particular:
                            Perhaps Irish Poker Boards should make the switch...

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Chinese much easier

1. "That's not right"............... Sum Ting Wong

2. "Are you harboring a fugitive?".. Hu Yu Hai Ding

3. "See me ASAP".................... Kum Hia Nao

4. "There goes Stupid Man".......... Dum Dum Wa King

5. "Small Horse".................... Tai Ni Po Ni

6. "Did you go to the beach?"....... Wai Yu So Tan

7. "I bumped into a coffee table"... Ai Bang Mai Ni

8. "I think you need a face lift"... Chin Tu Fat

9. "It's very dark in here"......... Wao So Dim

10. "I thought you were on a diet".. Wai Yu Mun Ching

11. "This is a tow away zone"....... No Pah King

12. "Our meeting is next week"...... Wai Yu Kum Nao

13. "Staying out of sight!"......... Lei Ying Lo

14. "He's cleaning his automobile".. Wa Shing Ka

15. "Your body odor is offensive"... Yu Stin Ki Pu

16. "Great"......................... Su Pah

Comment

is there anywhere that would print up ebooks for something reasonable? or should i just get myself a printer?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                    Ooops sorry Fran, actually that's quite a funny mistake considering the history.
                                    Lol you must have had way too much Vino, myself and Kev used to hang about in school back in the day.

By all accounts it seemed like you guys had a good night

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                        is there anywhere that would print up ebooks for something reasonable? or should i just get myself a printer?
                                        seems so much easier to actually buy the books or join a library.

Comment

The worlds finest question:

Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton?

The only suitable answer:

Mi ne komprenas vin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                            Aggressive itching and small bits of toilet paper could look a bit off during the chat also.
                                            we should just stop, this can only go one way

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                              seems so much easier to actually buy the books or join a library.
                                              i know but the ones i want to print are only available as ebooks.

Comment

Sigh at the level of cretinism in the comments section of todays IT poll about Aer Lingus Cabin crew. Probably should have known better I suppose.

Comment

Guy in a pub was talking about this last night. Interesting idea:

People in pubs have been saying this is a great idea for 120 years yet they still have not managed to pick up 100K speakers.

I stumbled across a coffee shop / bar in I think it was Lyon one night and it was inhabited by Esperanto speakers. I never before met a crowd of such weird but utterly boring people.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Frugal Fatigue is a bit of a loleconomics term. Apparently very big in the US at the moment.
                                                    Everytime in the future when i blow my cash buying into tournis im not rolled for
                                                    thats going to be my excuse

"ive a fear bad dose of de frugal fatigue"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      People in pubs have been saying this is a great idea for 120 years yet they still have not managed to pick up 100K speakers.

I stumbled across a coffee shop / bar in I think it was Lyon one night and it was inhabited by Esperanto speakers. I never before met a crowd of such weird but utterly boring people.
                                                      the problem isn't so much what you gain by switching to this great new, linguistically-logical language, it's what you lose in terms of your heritage (not many people think of language in these terms as it's just there and doesn't really require analysis)

for instance, 'ask me bollix' in Esperanto just wouldn't work. It took centuries of advancement to get us to that pinnacle of linguistic genius.

Comment

the problem isn't so much what you gain by switching to this great new, linguistically-logical language, it's what you lose in terms of your heritage (not many people think of language in these terms as it's just there and doesn't really require analysis)

for instance, 'ask me bollix' in Esperanto just wouldn't work. It took centuries of advancement to get us to that pinnacle of linguistic genius.
                                                        just not the same imo

Comment

aha, the man himself!

what in the name of Jaysis is the story with the burd in the little black dress? all over you she was....
                                                          I wish she was all over me, she is not a bad looking woman alright afaik she only joined up last week and played a little i think she is just getting into the game. Where you able to get up ok for your meeting this morning?

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          A most excellent but reluctant yodeler so she was. She did say she'd liked Star Trek and he was the spit of Captain Riker. I think that was the jist of it. Danny beamed himself away from her and over to our table. WTF Danny?
                                                          Fine yodeler she was alright, i think she was asking the whacko dude to speak klingon or some sort of nonsense. Probably the funniest one of the night when you's thought she was with me Willie turns around and says "danny did you get those results back? did you get the all clear?" lols

Also get moved into the seat that Noel has left and there is just biscuit crumbs all over the ground, fecking mess the place was!
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Anyone who needs a decent set of headphones should look no further than these: http://www.mymemory.co.uk/DJ-and-Stu...phones---Black

Only 20 quid, mine were delivered this morning and the sound quality off them are incredible.

They're not magic though, Celtic Swing still sound shite.

Comment

Reads is cheapest printing place in Dublin.

They do incredible turnover and work in there. So fast too. You can e-mail them the document at info@reads.ie and pick it up an hour or two later.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  I wish she was all over me, she is not a bad looking woman alright afaik she only joined up last week and played a little i think she is just getting into the game. Where you able to get up ok for your meeting this morning?
                                                                  yeah, bit of a struggle but on the downhill run now

she had that mental glint in her eye that spells trouble, could be a good addition to the Aquarium's roster

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY[/ame]

Epic ten minute watch in fairness. Awful Kill Bill pastiche.

Comment

Got into work around 10.10am this morning, went for lunch at 12:10, during which I alsop had 3 lints. Returned at 2.15, and am probably going to leave around 4 to go back to the pub, and I am going to 1 Pico (I think it is called) for a friends birthday dinner this evening.

Hard day at work.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Got into work around 10.10am this morning, went for lunch at 12:10, during which I alsop had 3 lints. Returned at 2.15, and am probably going to leave around 4 to go back to the pub, and I am going to 1 Pico (I think it is called) for a friends birthday dinner this evening.

Hard day at work.
                                                                        sure what can they do, make you redundant?

Comment

lol bullard is a legend

Comment

sure what can they do, make you redundant?
                                                                            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Hard day at work.
                                                                              you spelled "13 pints" wrong

Comment

My thoughts exactly.
                                                                                the trick now will be to progressively step up the malingering ahead of D-Day

when you start arriving in at lunchtime, you'll know you're getting close to the optimal level

Comment

yeah, bit of a struggle but on the downhill run now

she had that mental glint in her eye that spells trouble, could be a good addition to the Aquarium's roster

Yeah was thinking the exact same thing, mentalist women are so much fun
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone have trouble logging into there Hotmail?
                                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                      Anyone who needs a decent set of headphones should look no further than these: http://www.mymemory.co.uk/DJ-and-Stu...phones---Black

Only 20 quid, mine were delivered this morning and the sound quality off them are incredible.

They're not magic though, Celtic Swing still sound shite.
                                                                                      regarding earphones - the ones i had for my ipod shuffle - i can't hear anything out of the right hand one, so i went i bought new earphones and all was grand for a few days - but now i can't hear out of the right hand side of these ones either - would my ipod shuffle be doin something to them or does anyone know what the problem would be? or is it simple case of running bad?

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                      I wish she was all over me, she is not a bad looking woman alright afaik she only joined up last week and played a little i think she is just getting into the game.
                                                                                      You should offer her 1-1 tips on how to play the game in her spare time, don't want her losing all her money and not playin in there any more do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY

Epic ten minute watch in fairness. Awful Kill Bill pastiche.
                                                                                        Gotta love Lady GaGa... LOL'd at the "I knew she didn't have a dick!" part

Comment

the trick now will be to progressively step up the malingering ahead of D-Day

when you start arriving in at lunchtime, you'll know you're getting close to the optimal level
                                                                                          I've been arriving in at 10(ish) for 7 years, so I don't have that far to go.

Comment

I just want to say how much I enjoy reading Liam Toland in the Irish Times. He's been churning out some excellent articles on rugby for a while now.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                              regarding earphones - the ones i had for my ipod shuffle - i can't hear anything out of the right hand one, so i went i bought new earphones and all was grand for a few days - but now i can't hear out of the right hand side of these ones either - would my ipod shuffle be doin something to them or does anyone know what the problem would be? or is it simple case of running bad?
                                                                                              Try the earphones in other devices. That'll tell you if it is the earphones or the ipod. Probably the earphones.

Comment

Try the earphones in other devices. That'll tell you if it is the earphones or the ipod. Probably the earphones.
                                                                                                obv i've tried that and its the same problem - but just strange that both would go when it the shuffle or else i'm goind deaf

Comment

Brag: About to listen to/be on TodayFM with a decent chance of having a tie-breaker quiz worth €3k! Just need todays player to not beat 9/10.

Beat: To follow in about half an hour!!!

Comment

Pretty good new gorillaz video feat Bruce Willis. good tune as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vAOzYz-Qs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vAOzYz-Qs[/ame]

Comment

Nuck: post 2 minute warning plz!

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                        Brag: About to listen to/be on TodayFM with a decent chance of having a tie-breaker quiz worth €3k! Just need todays player to not beat 9/10.

Beat: To follow in about half an hour!!!
                                                                                                        Were you the lad from Ennis yesterday or the earlier lad (Tue/Wed??)

Good luck either way.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                          Were you the lad from Ennis yesterday or the earlier lad (Tue/Wed??)

Good luck either way.
                                                                                                          Wednesday. CLose now...

Comment

got my cast off and hand is healed 4 weeks after a big break. somewhat strange the doc says but hey ill take it.

ugh to champions league.

it turns out i play golf with andy beal's step son. never met a bigger cock in my life. he was on the phone to some girl, hangs up and punches me in shoulder in a friendly way saying

"do you know who that was"

no

"dayana mendoza, 2008 miss universe"

oh

"thats pretty cool isnt it"

eh....... i suppose so

"ye donald trump set me up with her"

oh

"you dont get excited by much do you gordon"

not really

obviously if i had of known this was her i may have been a little more enthusiastic

it also seems that the board of governors are about to fire the GM (spends more time trying to get elective to chairman of the club managers association of america then the actual club), clubhouse manager (one of the only female clubhouse managers in america, she teaches full time and only appears on site 2 days a week yet still is paid over 150k for the full time position) and assistant club house manager who is a 22 yr old girl and friends with the other 2. they brought her out to celebrate her promotion with the GM's brother and friends from the office. end of the night she vomited all over his brand new 50k Tahoe and then they made jokes about it on monday. The place is crumbling around their knees and for some reason i think they gave her the promotion knowing too well changes would have to be made and to turn her into the fall guy.

either way its going to be a stressful few weeks for all involved myself included. At least i can crack one out properly now.

Comment

on hold now, have offered 50-50 chop.....

Comment

good deal. fingers crossed.

Comment

Lads,

Has anyone managed to unlock an iphone 3G. My brother has one, and he had it unlocked before after about 8 hours googling but it's locked again. Its a baseband 05.12.01. Here or PM if frowned upon. Cheers

Comment

Pussy! Take a deep breath and sweat it! GL GL!

WOW they were so fkin easy...you're screwed Ro!

Comment

well done, 1500 aint too shabby

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ShPFmVAu8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Lads,

Has anyone managed to unlock an iphone 3G. My brother has one, and he had it unlocked before after about 8 hours googling but it's locked again. Its a baseband 05.12.01. Here or PM if frowned upon. Cheers
                                                                                                                          Afaik the latest ones manufactured cant be powered down or the jailbreak and unlock goes pearshaped and the have to be tethered and reunlocked.

Actually if its only a 3G then I'm not sure...Try downloading Blackra1n an Blacksn0w

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X