• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb! "I got the shotgun you got the briefcase"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYj7q_by_2E&tracker=False[/ame]
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Just reading towards the end of Michael Lewis's most excellent recent book "The Big Short" about one of the guys hearing his heartbeat extra loud all day and then having a heart attack. Obviously an element of bad luck to be reading that on the day of my own elevated heartbeat, but still.

Not sure if its the excess drink earlier this week, the weed, the Nytol, the lack of sleep, the stress of so much stuff going on, the constant constant flying; but really don't know how i could have heart pressure.
      Yeah hangovers are a pleasant relegion finding experience under the covers, thankfully havent had a serious hangover in years. Sleep or lack therof will do it aswell, no doubt,Id suggest you try and get some kip. If its been pounding like genuinly fast and loud etc for a prolonged amount of time you could do worse than hit the oispeadail. Worst case scenario they jab you with some sweetness and you get a solid kip.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
        You won't be saying that after you watch it, 3d or not.
        Jesus, you're damn right. That's 90 minutes of my life i'm not getting back. What a complete and utter load of tripe. 3D was a load of bollox too. You couldn't even make out half of the stuff under water because it was too dark. Had to remove the glasses to make sure i could see Kelly Brook and the other chick naked and making out properly

We told the kids we'd watch it first and if it's suitable let them have a look. Well that won't be happening either! Worst film i've seen in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
          anyone fancy a homegame tonight, i think it was last thurs night we played and we had great crack?
          I'll play a bit later, some yamaha would be fun.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Woy still following the pool lads on their Euro travels
            ]
            Lol, saw her pop up during the game and thought the same thing.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

ok iv started a club on home games so if any of ye are interested 11.30 $10 FO. 3k starting stack!
                club ID 349074
                invitation code charlie sheen

feck all else to do!!!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Anyone able to ship me $8 for the game on Stars? I can ship back on FTP or Boyles.

Edit: sorted, ty sir.
                    Last edited by Caf; 10-03-11, 23:18.

Comment

some great stuff here today.
                      1st hour in work wasted, thanks BBV

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      I loved the amount of people here that were totally leveled by that.
                      Whose stoopid now guys

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKsV6...&tracker=False
                      This is the most stupidest hand I've ever seen. Both players need shooting.
                      how do these guys get on TV pokers???
                      Pretty sure if that hand was put up in the theory forum they be site banned for syupidity
                      blatent Brag - Going to the Chemical Brothers tomorrow
                      (pleases me that they are ANZ reviews too)

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      This chick has some strange videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L975w...&tracker=False
                      Stoned by the looks of things

Comment

come on will ye 15 mins left, loads of interest from FB!!!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          It'd take about 4 days to download a film on our .6g download speed and streaming is so bad too, and i doubt you could get 3D films anyway. €4 well spent imo

That was a pile of shite lol

Comment

I would, but off to bed now

Comment

ye are lousy, im gonna be so embarressed if no one plays! im kinda upset now

8 mins left!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

ok iv started a club on home games so if any of ye are interested 11.30 $10 FO. 3k starting stack!
                                club ID 349074

feck all else to do!!!
                                Is it 10 +1 cause ive 10.99 in my account pretty lol figure to have in the account.
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

club ID 349074

feck all else to do!!!
                                    It won't let me join. It says the code and ID are wrong.

Edit I must have done something wrong, worked now. you have to accept me I think Michelle.
                                    Last edited by Caf; 10-03-11, 23:26.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                      Is it 10 +1 cause ive 10.99 in my account pretty lol figure to have in the account.
                                      LOL see its 11 that rules me out ha
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                        I have a spare $1 if you want? Think that's the min to ship.

Comment

TY guys!!
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

added money from moneybookers caf thanks anyway
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

anyone got $11 dollars on stars?

not for trade, I don't even have $11.

lawl.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

In for tournie on Stars. Activate me.
                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                    I watched the first episode of community a few weeks ago, it was terrible imo.
                                                    Your opinion is wrong.

Comment

Any chance we could set up a rebuy omaha tournie that starts soon? Maybe $5 rebuy? - would kinda justify me drinking double vodka and red bulls at circa €15 per go (with undeserved tip of €2.65).
                                                      ehem r u not playing my game
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

brother joined that baptist site this evening to see how jebidiah got on with the menstrauting wife.
                                                        no one replied to him yet

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

ffs. WTF is theoretical profit/loss Nattenburg you fuckin creep. None of what you're saying about it makes sense, or has anything to do with any of the actual profit/loss or the theoretical edge of the position!

Comment

Any chance we could set up a rebuy omaha tournie that starts soon? Maybe $5 rebuy? - would kinda justify me drinking double vodka and red bulls at circa €15 per go (with undeserved tip of €2.65).
                                                              I'll play. Missed Michelles tournie through sheer forgetfullness.

Comment

Comment

[NSFW="Cool Beanie"][/NSFW]
                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                        [NSFW="Cool Beanie"][/NSFW]
                                                                        Fantastically huge nipples, well played.

Comment

Crosspost from my fitness log, figure it'll get more views here

A little story about the Kuna Ironman

A Son asked his father, "Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?" The father who, despite having a heart condition, says "Yes". They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons. The father always saying "Yes" to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his fater, "Dad, let's join the Ironman together."

To which, his father said "Yes".

For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island.

Father and son went on to complete the race together!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjR1-0GVkI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                            Fantastically huge nipples, well played.
                                                                            nipples are pretty standard in fairness but the areola's are huge

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

so no chance of the $5 rebuy of omaha?
                                                                              You need to get someone to set it up Hitch!

Might suit more to have a $2 rebuy? get on it my man.

Comment

Nattenburg, wtf; is this something more intelligent than my pay grade?!
                                                                                Option Portfolio Position Analysis.

Have all the Greeks / Profit&Losses / Theoretical edges for the complex/simple positions and am trying to graph them to reproduce the example given to us.

Except, the Y axis in some of the graphs given is "Theoretical Profit/Loss", which has no definition in his previous work, is not the Theoretical Value - Actual Cost, is not the Theoretical Cost - Actual Cost, is not the Actual Value - Theoretical Value, is not the Actual Value - Theoretical Cost etc...

Its a bizarre setup, and has 2 of us pulling our hair out here...

Comment

Anyone watch that show the life and times of tim? Its actually fairly funny!

Comment

You need to get someone to set it up Hitch!

Might suit more to have a $2 rebuy? get on it my man.
                                                                                    Do you want me to set it up? Think you're both in my club

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      Do you want me to set it up? Think you're both in my club
                                                                                      Sound Tony, i'll play if a few others want in?

Comment

channel 312 hmm gruesome id say!!!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

feckin hate these service girls in Toast, Rathmines. You'd be more than happy to go to the bar, but they insist on getting you your drink and then you have to give them a tip.
                                                                                          i live across the road from toast so its my local, i think they mostly do this cos theres usually just 1 barman durin the week and they think it works better that way, who says u have 2 tip altho i always do, they hav 2 make a squid 2. or just sit at d bar
                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Cheers jbravado; might actually do that and head down to the hospital if it gets any worse. Was frecking me out today, i'd swear could hear my heart beating as loud as i was speaking in the class which was highly disconcerting. Can still hear it quite loudly tbh, but drowned it out a bit by the 'flight-medication'
                                                                                                Pub on the way to the hospital ??
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Sound Tony, i'll play if a few others want in?
                                                                                                  $3r omaha with 5 minute blinds and 3k setup

For anyone new, club is 333825 and password is 12345678

Not sure if i'll play it myself tho

Comment

call across to me dude, will buy you a beer obv!
                                                                                                    cheers but job interview tomorrow, really want to get it and have to be in dun laoghaire at 9.30...not 2 good at gettin out of the scratch... maybe another time
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

im reg, even though ye fuckers woudnt play with me

which im still mad over, big conspiracy, hate that.

if flushdraw and danny reg for my game ye would all have followed, just dont wanna look like pussys playing sat navs game!!

cunts!!!!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          Pub on the way to the hospital ??
                                                                                                          hello hun!!!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

As i mentioned earlier, going to the chemical brothers tomorrow,
                                                                                                            can't wait tbh.

It's not just them, other highlights include
                                                                                                            Dizzee Rascal, Leftfield, MGMT, Pedulum, Mark Ronson,

So in tribute to the brothers in chemistry;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GqRsmffeVI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2hzVV2Nwfs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpKCqp9CALQ[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

Could some one be so kind as to ship me $15 on stars and ill ship back in the morning for the omaha game?

Comment

im reg, even though ye fuckers woudnt play with me

which im still mad over, big conspiracy, hate that.

if flushdraw and danny reg for my game ye would all have followed, just dont wanna look like pussys playing sat navs game!!

cunts!!!!
                                                                                                                  Fierce cliquey this lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                                                    Could some one be so kind as to ship me $15 on stars and ill ship back in the morning for the omaha game?
                                                                                                                    its not a rebuy???
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

hello hun!!!
                                                                                                                      Hello Michelle. <Hal voice>
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                        Hello Michelle.
                                                                                                                        how are you?

you have been quiet of late
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

how are you?

you have been quiet of late
                                                                                                                          I am on nights for a while, and i tend to go to my dark place.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X