This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    The landoverbapist site is a fake/piss take.
    Jesus! That's pretty fucking epic actually!! At first I was thinking who the fuck would make a fake forum like that and have it grow to 51k threads, etc. but then I copped just how amazing it was!

Although it wouldn't have surprised me if it were true, some of the American Creationist nuts have mental beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Ugh church, what a beat. You should download a movie on the phone or a couple of episodes of Jersey Shore, just hold back on the fist pumping. People around you will pretend to be outraged but it's just jealousy, they'll be suffering as much as you in there.
      It was actually a little funny the priest was telling stupid stories that didn't seem to go anywhere so I was trying to hold my laughter in.

You would probably burst into flames if you mentioned Jersey Shore in a church! Good idea for next time.

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
      Don't forget the canon cunt!

ditto. Its priceless
      Made sure I charged the thing up last night, trying to get people to stand still while you adjust the settings can be a little annoying when they keep moving.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
      Danny, the only question that is relevant on confirmation day.

'How much she make?'
      Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
      How much did he make?
      Stupid money

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Stupid money

It's all about the baby jebus of course

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
          Jesus! That's pretty fucking epic actually!! At first I was thinking who the fuck would make a fake forum like that and have it grow to 51k threads, etc. but then I copped just how amazing it was!

Although it wouldn't have surprised me if it were true, some of the American Creationist nuts have mental beliefs.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few people on it don't know about it, but I' say most do. The first time posters don't though which makes it because it's such an impressive level.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            Did the guy with the Jack fold on the end?
            Honestly I don't know. I would not surprise me at all if he did after the way this hand played out.
            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

SCOOP

May 8 - 22

Your latest PokerStars Blog, online Tournament Poker Series, Live Events from PSPC to EPT. Including Team Pro strategy advice and interviews.
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

has anyone else noticed a big lag on IPB the past few days? When refreshing a page it takes a good few seconds.
                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Honestly I don't know. I would not surprise me at all if he did after the way this hand played out.
                  He did. He said "You must have a bigger full house" and folded.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Earth is flat you lamos.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Got one of my mates hooked on Community

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgvRfmo8Ock&tracker=False[/ame]

Comment

has anyone else noticed a big lag on IPB the past few days? When refreshing a page it takes a good few seconds.
                        Somebody forgot to feed the gerbil.

Something on the host server thou afaik is the problem.

Comment

I <3 The-Rigger

Comment

I watched the first episode of community a few weeks ago, it was terrible imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post

mary mother of god

NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

We should change our avatars to this at some point.

Comment

mary mother of god

Too much splash. 5.5/10
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I <3 The-Rigger
                                    Should bring that dude back

I watched the first episode of community a few weeks ago, it was terrible imo.
                                    Each to their own (weirdo)

Comment

boooooo locking threadaments

Comment

funiest thing ull see;

Last edited by tylerdurden94; 10-03-11, 19:00.

Comment

Should bring that dude back

Each to their own (weirdo)
                                          He lives over on boards still.
                                          Maybe I should get a name change on boards?

Was only 'Rigger' here, never The-Rigger.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                            You sure? The dealer is counting up the AJ guys stack at the end and the bald dude looks pretty ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                              funiest thing ull see;

type in lazy sundays on google and click on the first result
                                              AVG going nuts...

Comment

Charlie Harper that ain't cool do not do that again, one warning next time banned. (I actually might ban you gonna come back to that in 5 minutes)

Comment

Charlie Harper that ain't cool do not do that again, one warning next time banned. (I actually might ban you gonna come back to that in 5 minutes)
                                                  Would probably have been a lot worse if it wasn't for google chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                    Would probably have been a lot worse if it wasn't for google chrome.
                                                    it is also on facebook, nearly threw my fuckin dinner up !!! eww fuckin disgusting!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

What was it in anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        it is also on facebook, nearly threw my fuckin dinner up !!! eww fuckin disgusting!
                                                        You must be a terrible cook

Comment

ye thats were i got it all over facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                            What was it in anyway?
                                                            unless your gay, you really dont want to know, and even if you are gay, it will still turn your stomach!!!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

i think thats fuckin terrible, my daughter is on facebook and i would hate for her to see something like that, its not funny , its downright disgusting!!!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Don't allow your daughter use facebook or the internet I guess.

Comment

Don't allow your daughter use facebook or the internet I guess.
                                                                  well thats a bit unfair, why should she not be allowed to enjoy facebook and chat to her friends?

she she not have to get off it because some sicko posts filth like that!!!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

i think thats fuckin terrible, my daughter is on facebook and i would hate for her to see something like that, its not funny , its downright disgusting!!!
                                                                    google chrome caught it whatever it was....

Now, can someone tell me what it was?
                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

I have no idea what it was, but did you find it funny, or think that anyone else here would find it funny? I'd imagine it's some sort of sex popup you can't rid up. Considering this is a really work friendly place, that sort of shit will 100% not be tolerated. Thanks to the report post feature, Tyler caught this before you really pissed a lot of people off.

Anyone that posts any links designed to fuck people over and cause havoc will face a ban for first offense, and a lifetime site ban for a second offense.

Originally posted by TylerDurden94 View Post
                                                                      I think 3-7 days in the slammer Danny. Your call because i didn't see anything

Comment

well thats a bit unfair, why should she not be allowed to enjoy facebook and chat to her friends?

she she not have to get off it because some sicko posts filth like that!!!
                                                                        Well it's obviously someone on her friends list?

google chrome caught it whatever it was....

Now, can someone tell me what it was?
                                                                        google crome didn't do dick for me, strange.

As above, flushdraw was correct. It is 3 middle aged/old guys rodgering each other out of it in a bath.
                                                                        But it's the 200 or so pop ups that are nonsense.
                                                                        It's either his first time on the internet/bbv or he is just a tit.

Comment

6k Boom

[NSFW="Tits!"][/NSFW]

Tits to make up for the long scroll, should I spoiler the infographic?
                                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 10-03-11, 19:24.

Comment

Homophobe.
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Well it's obviously someone on her friends list?

no it was one of my friends that posted it, that person is not in her friends!
                                                                              i just called her and told her if someone posts it not to open it!
                                                                              she asked why and i had to tell her as the mystery of it all may get to her!

she was shocked and said why would someone want to see something like that and i told her that i didnt know what it was before i clicked on it!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                You find that funny? Seriously?

The guy who wrote "British Sign Language WTF!" is obviously an uneducated narrow minded muppet. Unfortunately the same could be said of the people who find that funny.

Comment

fuck sake danny, i thought id never get to the bottom of the page!!

what a waste !!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

As above, flushdraw was correct. It is 3 middle aged/old guys rodgering each other out of it in a bath.
                                                                                    But it's the 200 or so pop ups that are nonsense.
                                                                                    It's either his first time on the internet/bbv or he is just a tit.
                                                                                    the second pop up has a "prevent this page from creating additional pop ups" tick box... did you miss it? lousy
                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ItFellOnDeafEars View Post

The guy who wrote "British Sign Language WTF!" is obviously an uneducated narrow minded muppet. Unfortunately the same could be said of the people who find that funny.
                                                                                      its the fact that there isnt enough spaces to write the language they suggest writing...
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I think it is trying to illustrate that there is not enough room to write that, so it is a form fail. I don't think he was taking the piss out of deaf people or sign language. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. That is how I saw it anyhow.

Comment

going out with herself 2 years today.......apparently

Id forgotten all about it

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                            its the fact that there isnt enough spaces to write the language they suggest writing...
                                                                                            Hmmm ok

Comment

no it was one of my friends that posted it, that person is not in her friends!
                                                                                              i just called her and told her if someone posts it not to open it!
                                                                                              she asked why and i had to tell her as the mystery of it all may get to her!

she was shocked and said why would someone want to see something like that and i told her that i didnt know what it was before i clicked on it!
                                                                                              What was she shocked at? That homosexual activity exists or that one of your friends posted it on facebook?

Comment

It's all love Michelle.

Comment

What was she shocked at? That homosexual activity exists or that one of your friends posted it on facebook?
                                                                                                  i have at least three gay friends and have no problem with it whatsoever!

but no 16 yr old should have to look at a video like that!

of course she was disgusted, why would she not be , when i explained what it is, its hardly an art of love , what they were at!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

It's all love Michelle.
                                                                                                    that is far from love, that is 3 fucked up men, literally!!!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

LOL

This gotta be ban worthy, no?

Comment

but no 16 yr old should have to look at a video like that!

of course she was disgusted, why would she not be , when i explained what it is, its hardly an art of love , what they were at!
                                                                                                        Why? Because it is homosexual?
                                                                                                        Because there are three of them?

Those three men could be in a loving committed relationship for all we know.
                                                                                                        What is an 'art of love'?

A man and a woman in a bath with some luther vandross playing in the background?
                                                                                                        I think you should broaden your horizons.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KraIB1z0aac[/ame]

Comment

No problem with not being the centre of attention when around them?

Comment

Man I don't mind a prank at all but there is a time and a place for them and that is defo not one of them.

This thread is read by loads of people who are either at home in work in college or wherever else so when you get hit with this some people are able to kill it pretty fast and some people are the quickest when it comes to computers so will have to put up with that kind of stuff.

I had initially thought to just give you a warning but then the mod brain kicked in and thought that it can't be let go so easy.

3 day ban for you unfortunately.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            I have no idea what it was, but did you find it funny, or think that anyone else here would find it funny? I'd imagine it's some sort of sex popup you can't rid up. Considering this is a really work friendly place, that sort of shit will 100% not be tolerated. Thanks to the report post feature, Tyler caught this before you really pissed a lot of people off.

Anyone that posts any links designed to fuck people over and cause havoc will face a ban for first offense, and a lifetime site ban for a second offense.

I think 3-7 days in the slammer Danny. Your call because i didn't see anything
                                                                                                            I had actually seen it before I got the reported post thank god, wasn't the worse one but was definitely stupid to post it.

Was gonna go with 2-3 day ban seeing as you said 3 so be it, had to get in there before that DeadParrot usurped me
                                                                                                            Last edited by tylerdurden94; 10-03-11, 19:43.

Comment

6k Boom

SPOILER

[/NSFW]

Tits to make up for the long scroll, should I spoiler the infographic?
                                                                                                              FYP Danny. Any more boobs showing without spoiler/nsfw tags in the BBV will result in a 24h ban.

Thanks for listening

Comment

that is far from love, that is 3 men fucked, literally!!!
                                                                                                                FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                  going out with herself 2 years today.......apparently

Id forgotten all about it
                                                                                                                  Liven the dream keep up the good work, did you ask her what was for dinner?

Comment

just got an android phone and i am still trying to figure out how to work it

anyway what are the must have apps?

Comment

is there any simple way around uk youtube videos that are blocked? seems all of ch4s stuff is gone now.

Comment

4AM tomorrow morning - Massive match for Ireland's Cricketers. Win and we could still squeeze through, lose and we're almost certainly out.

West Indies have been in decent form and it's another massive ask for Ireland but I'm backing the boys in green to do it! Come on Ireland!!!

Cracking Vid of Paul Stirling going through the Pain barrier here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPiUWpWf5S4&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

as well as Tommy Bowe and most of 98fm getting behind the lads - Dermo is fucking hillarious, that's what I'm talking about!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cYsq4thiUg&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEKwocyt9c&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Just 1 time Ireland!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                                          LOL

This gotta be ban worthy, no?
                                                                                                                          That form was open to interpretation, forgive me for voicing an opinion of my interpretation of that stupid form. But who the hell are you to be waving an imaginary red card anyway?!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X