This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great way to finish the night against this lagtard

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds 25 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t20238)
    MP (t2820)
    CO (t27712)
    Button (t43549)
    SB (t21306)
    Hero (BB) (t7840)

Hero's M: 14.93

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, K
    UTG calls t250, 2 folds, Button calls t250, SB calls t125, Hero checks

Flop: (t1150) 2, J, 3 (4 players)
    SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, Button bets t2750, 1 fold, Hero raises to t7565 (All-In), 1 fold, Button calls t4815

Turn: (t16280) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t16280) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t16280

Results:
    Button had J, 9 (two pair, Jacks and nines).
    Hero had J, K (two pair, Jacks and twos).
    Outcome: t16280 returned to Button

Comment

Can't believe I missed out on Mr T Cereal.
      What if I need vitamin T?

Many epic cereals.

I miss the days when there was a toy in the bottom of the cereal.
      I had manys a happy breakfast where I rammed my hand down a full pack of cereal on my quest to swipe the toy.

Cereal box toys.
      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-03-11, 01:52.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Cool Europeans.

Comment

That list of cool Europeans was pretty tragic before you pulled Berlusconi out of the bag. What a gamechanger!
          Profit before people.

Comment

UKIPT ruling

the norwiegian guys hand QQ vs silke JJ.
            when silke thought he raised and the guy in the hat shoved before floor ruled silkes bet as only a call. question is should the others guys bet not stand on the flop? why was he allowed take his chips back over the line. bad ruling imo
            Last edited by badugi; 09-03-11, 02:16.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAQQ1Vlk1nE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE[/ame]

cool deans.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Did I see that correct? When Nick is moving tables his friends are handling chips to help move them, uh oh thats a no no imo.
                agree, ridic given what happened there 2 years ago specially...

dam cant figure out how to multi quote here but think the commentry is excellant, prod values very good but really dont like the lack of focus on irish players.

Had enough of silver/vamplef/burland when theres great players/characters in chubbs/doke/dan rankin/m silke/eoin olin.

Most of the side stories have followed yanks/the brit geeks on tour...

the yank gives away kks by smiling?? silver + vamp jiggle up the rail, burland misses plane goes to bar....

some brutal car crash hands too, not great advert for irish poker

Comment

A different group of cool Gene's.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post

dam cant figure out how to multi quote here but think the commentry is excellant, prod values very good but really dont like the lack of focus on irish players.

Had enough of silver/vamplef/burland when theres great players/characters in chubbs/doke/dan rankin/m silke/eoin olin.

the yank gives away kks by smiling?? silver + vamp jiggle up the rail, burland misses plane goes to bar....

its the button beside the "quote" with the little + sign on it

Just click on it on whatever post(s) you want and then when finished click "reply" and they'll all show up for ya Feargal.
                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post

And those little cut aways to Vicky Coren et al who always seem to talk about how great the tour is for emerging british talent. Go fuck yourself imo Vicky!

Yeah the chip handling thing was odd all right.

Burland has some seriously odd mannerisms with his head. They didn't come across on the champions of champions but noticed it on Sky one night and again tonight.
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

I miss the days when there was a toy in the bottom of the cereal.
                        I had manys a happy breakfast where I rammed my hand down a full pack of cereal on my quest to swipe the toy.
                        lol the only ones I recognaise are Monster in your pocket.

And i had a rake of them. There was always the one you never got, the bitch.

I had cereal toy theft down to an art.
                        Open a new box, take out the sealed bag.
                        Roll it around and look the the prize.
                        Once you find it, just hold it through the plastic and move it to the nearest end, turn the bag over so the cereal falls past it etc.
                        Open and pour a bowl.
                        Bingo! Prize in the first bowl everytime.

Comment

You guys do know the show is on Channel 4 right? Of course a UK channel is going to go on about UK players.
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                            You guys do know the show is on Channel 4 right? Of course a UK channel is going to go on about UK players.
                            Aye. Still tilting. And considering the tour is UK & Ireland and the fact that this event was in Ireland you'd expect a little bit of emphasis on the some talented Irish players. The only Irish player they really focused on was the tilt monkey.

The only Irish player who got anywhere near the credit they deserve was the woman, Trish Malinn I think? Seemed to play really well bar the KQ hand
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              Actions now as mentioned before is why I hate Barca.
                              Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              I normally love Barcelona but I'm really hating how they are winning this and their attitude throughout this match.

It's actually put me right off them.
                              Originally posted by Opr View Post
                              Barce on one side show such magic it beggars belief that they feel the need to show the other side and with it everything that is wrong with the game. Some of it was disgusting to watch tonight and I can never enjoy the good as a result. Then for the Ref to make such an awful decision.

Can only imagine the pain I would be feeling if I was an Arsenal fan.

Opr

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Congrats, you got the little green alien off your head. Everyone else has them firmly stuck on.

Agree 100%.

While Barcelona exemplify the best aspects of the modern game in terms of technical brilliance and hard work; they are also the no.1 example of all that is evil - diving, feigning hurt and injury, trying to get fellow professionals booked / red carded. And as demonstrated last year after the Inter defeat, the club has zero class when they lose.

I really despise them. Hopefully Chelsea or Madrid rumble them before season's end.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Cool philippines

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

I really despise them. Hopefully Chelsea or Madrid rumble them before season's end.
                                  Madrid are probably worse to be fair. I probably hate them more than any other club outside of England.

Comment

Lolz, hate Barcas diving so want a Mourinho managed side with Ronaldo and di Maria in it to beat them. Lloyd as rational as ever
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th3ycKQV_4k[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                        its the button beside the "quote" with the little + sign on it

Just click on it on whatever post(s) you want and then when finished click "reply" and they'll all show up for ya Feargal.
                                        way heeyyyy ty amigo

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                        show is also heavily subsidised by pstars advertisments for a uk + irish poker tour, + broascast throughout Ireland with 3 irish venues, god knows how much revenue theyre generating in ireland from irish players putting up their coin to sat in

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                        Aye. Still tilting. And considering the tour is UK & Ireland and the fact that this event was in Ireland you'd expect a little bit of emphasis on the some talented Irish players. The only Irish player they really focused on was the tilt monkey.

The only Irish player who got anywhere near the credit they deserve was the woman, Trish Malinn I think? Seemed to play really well bar the KQ hand
                                        just the usual focus in on our drinking/friendly bunch of folk bs, were some quality players there who were ignored, like doke, ffs he's prob won a whole day1 worth of seats in ukipts but he's just an extra here

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          Poker commentator Nick is actually one of the guys from Poker night live back in the day which used to also feature Kara Scott. He has obviously being asked to tone down the his knowledge big time. I remember himself and another guy Caspar used to make for great viewing late at night when grinding. They would completely ignore the poker and often ending up in epic philosophical debates about anything and everything or just talking complete rubbish to each other which was often very funny.

Opr
                                          I met Nick Wealthall about 4 years ago in London at a pre EPT party(my one and only to date). I explained to him what the show had done for me and that I prob wouldn't be attending that event if it wasn't for it. He seemed genuinely made up. We had a pint and he said he gets that alot from people and it means a great deal to him. He realises that show has helped to develop players who have long since passed him out as players, but he was pretty proud of that and seemed genuinely happy to share his time with what might be considered to be a 'fanboy'.

Nick Wealthall, Casper Berry and James Browning had a huge influence of the player that I was trying to be at the time. James B is a good bloke but a little irritable I found after meeting him on a couple of occasions.

Kara Scott used to be on it too, but pretty much as an anchor and a novice, fair play to her for what she's achieved since.

If it wasn't for pokernightlive, I wouldn't be doing what I am today, no question and I'd imagine alot of people feel the same.
                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 09-03-11, 03:16.
                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

What are you doing Danny?

Comment

Cool Queens
                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Queen Latifah, nh.

Comment

Agree 100%.

While Barcelona exemplify the best aspects of the modern game in terms of technical brilliance and hard work; they are also the no.1 example of all that is evil - diving, feigning hurt and injury, trying to get fellow professionals booked / red carded. And as demonstrated last year after the Inter defeat, the club has zero class when they lose.

This is ridiculous. I don't see how barca are much worse than most teams on the diving front. As if real madrid are angels

And then chelsea, sure they are great losers as they showed vs barca a couple years back

Comment

Cool Spleens

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                      This is ridiculous. I don't see how barca are much worse than most teams on the diving front. As if real madrid are angels

And then chelsea, sure they are great losers as they showed vs barca a couple years back

lol yeah, big evil Chelsea going crazy at one of the biggest robberies in recent history.

Great example.

Barca will go into history for that CL win but nobody will mention how they robbed us and did not deserve to be in the final.

Comment

Cool Spleens
                                                        Nearly went there last night.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                          Nick Wealthall, Casper Berry and James Browning had a huge influence of the player that I was trying to be at the time. James B is a good bloke but a little irritable I found after meeting him on a couple of occasions.
                                                          Don't know Nick but know James Browning well, top bloke definitely. Interview with him would have been more interesting than some of the ones they showed. He had a great story. Cos of weather, he couldn't get flight, so he drove from Newcastle, got the ferry to Dublin, played cash all night in the Fitz, then drove across to Galway and jumped straight into the supersat where I knocked him out
                                                          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

CHD all up in the house!

Say something CHD like.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              CHD all up in the house!

Say something CHD like.
                                                              I be all up in yo face, posting my spleens and such.

Comment

What are you doing Danny?
                                                                I don't know. What did I do.

I'll have to wait 'til morning to find out as i'm off to bed, nite nite.
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Artists impression of CHD.

Comment

Amazing. ty,ty.

Comment

Amazing. ty,ty.
                                                                      Anytime buddy, anytime.

Comment

Last edited by Mellor; 09-03-11, 03:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          [IMG]http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ
                                                                          207B59F5.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

lol yeah, big evil Chelsea going crazy at one of the biggest robberies in recent history.

Great example.

Barca will go into history for that CL win but nobody will mention how they robbed us and did not deserve to be in the final.
                                                                            They 'robbed' you by having like 70% posession for the match despite playing with 10 men for 30 mins.

The ref fucked up with a couple of decisions in the penalty area and by unjustly sending abidal off iirc, but the result in the end was fair and just.

Comment

Seems to be on some weird rant again

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                Seems to be on some weird rant again

http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen
                                                                                Amazingly it looks like he is reading this shit off cue cards.

Comment

Think the production values on the UKIPT show are pretty good but the content is fairly lacking tons of big hands edited out but suppose thats the nature of tv poker.

Think the AA fold from Chub was good but would be very surprised to see him call there, that farrell dude is solid enough and I cant imagine him ever shoving a river with less than a king in that spot.

Nicks call with the 66 to knock out Chub was pretty spewy I thought, hes in pretty bad shape to his range there. Luckily enough the cameras didnt pick up a series of hands where I opened 6 hands in a row and got shoved on every time by Chub to fold me out, wp sir.

Also ul to Arsenal think the game could have changed second half if they still had rvp on the pitch, and solid lols at Bendtnar you big horrible prick.

Comment

Comment

Madrid are probably worse to be fair. I probably hate them more than any other club outside of England.
                                                                                      Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                      Lolz, hate Barcas diving so want a Mourinho managed side with Ronaldo and di Maria in it to beat them. Lloyd as rational as ever
                                                                                      No-one tries to shove down your throat how immense and awesome and right Real Madrid are though. So they are definitely the lessor of two evils.

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post

Inter beat Barca fair and fucking square; Chelsea were robbed by some ridiculous refereeing decisions. And Chelsea didn't turn on the pitch sprinklers now, did they?

So again, hopefully one of them deliver some justice before the end of the season. Not that I care whether it be Real or Madrid. It could be anyone else in the competition. Though realistically only those two clubs have a real shot at beating them over two legs.
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

No-one tries to shove down your throat how immense and awesome and right Real Madrid are though. So they are definitely the lessor of two evils.
                                                                                        Ah so we see the real reason of your haterid, not the fake moral one you try to claim

You're perfectly entitled to hate anyone, and that's as good a reason as any, constantly having to read how great someone/something is would be very annoying. But don't try pretend it's because they're the "number one example of evil in the game" and not that you just can't stand constantly hearing about them.

Inter beat Barca fair and fucking square; Chelsea were robbed by some ridiculous refereeing decisions.
                                                                                        Bojans wrongly disallowed goal doesn't count, no? Millitos offside goal counting? Ofc it's not any kind of conspiracy, the referee is a human and will make errors, but that should count both ways, no?
                                                                                        Last edited by Sledgejammer; 09-03-11, 04:20.
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Mi primer torneo internacional en el que hago caja. Y aquí la mano de la que no me tiro. Pues aquí estoy en el Irish Open 2010. En este pr...

Comment

I hope LL and SJ are up for the next hour or so.

Comment

no im very much going to bed and ive no more to say anyway, it'll be up to you to spam the bbv overnight, a challenge i expect you to accept!

Comment

Comment

Barca

Comment

are
                                                                                                    Last edited by CHDad; 09-03-11, 04:50.

Comment

cunts

Comment

PUfffff menuda mano Paco!!! Yo creo que insta foldeo.....
                                                                                                        I have no idea what it means but it looks more intelligent than 995 of posts on blogs I usually see
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ[/ame]

Comment

Now That's What I call Cowbell! Volume I

For some reason, the humble cowbell came to mind earlier and I thought I'd check to see if it featured in any songs beyond the stand out: Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper.
                                                                                                            I thought perhaps it might grace a few songs however it turns out there are hundreds (most of which I listened to at least partially), and the cowbell pops up in places that you might not expect or hear if you weren't listening out for it.

So I present, Now That's What I call Cowbell! Volume 1

Classic grab you by the balls and won't let go cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWBWQs63F1o&feature=fvst[/ame]

Groovy cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZorRGrDiMsA[/ame]

Moptop cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ts2U1mkfz4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Did not see that coming cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw[/ame]

Funky cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSLXEyk7zI[/ame]

Ship the cowbell solo at 2:27.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g[/ame]

Cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmTELeLRwI[/ame]

Subtle cowbell.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1FKJ3kHOD8[/ame]

Something for the youths. 99 cowbells bitch.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk[/ame]

Cowbell has never been more soothing.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NsJ84YV1oA[/ame]

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Need more cowbell?

SPOILER

SPOILER

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMRuZ88O1U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHekNnySAfM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrsj_auEKs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe1ScoePqVA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUatnbaNfEo&feature=fvst[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840uku8_T4Q[/ame]

So in summary, the cowbell is amazing and deserves recognition.
                                                                                                            Also, schools should stop giving out those gash triangles to the tuneless embarrassed kids and give them a cowbell they can proudly rock out with.

Comment

el tren in the banners ads to the right like a boss

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                el tren in the banners ads to the right like a boss

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Needs more cowbell!

Comment

Just got my first laptop virus.

Comment

You never forget your first.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude
                                                                                                                      Needs more cowbell!
                                                                                                                      Done.

Comment

classic.

Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

not to excited about the game but this is an excellent trailer for you gaming nerds

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...d+trailer&aq=2

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X