Clear All

United to do an Ireland @20's????

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      United to do an Ireland @20's????
      nope

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
        Anyone who doesn't think Carragher's is a red. LOL.
        Terrible tackle, Rafael should have seen red too. I think the second half will be quiet.

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd
        Great stuff from Carragher - delighted to see Nani ****ed out of the game.
        Quality trolling Lloyd. I hope it's just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
          Just read online that his leg is broken also.

Edit. Reading this off twitter so probably not accurate info.
          That was a quick xray

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            That was a quick xray
            Hence why I said probably not accurate info.

Comment

nope
              Probably right, wait until 60 mins when they hit 33's

Comment

Hence why I said probably not accurate info.
                If he is genuinely hurt I will apologise but it just irks of someone who is playing bad and wants a way out.

Comment

If he is genuinely hurt I will apologise but it just irks of someone who is playing bad and wants a way out.
                  I agree with you.

Im a die hard united fan but honestly never had much time for Nani.

His attitude alone always put me off him.

Comment

Probably right, wait until 60 mins when they hit 33's
                    I don't think liverpool will score that many

Comment

Actually if I was United Id fine Nani a weeks wages. Im not trolling I think they would have genuine cause to.

Comment

Fletcher for Carrick soon imo to get us a good foothold

Comment

Im a die hard united fan but honestly never had much time for Nani.
                          Then your not a die hard Utd fan. Nani has been immense for most of this season.

Comment

Yeah, Nani doesnt do much except winge and dive IMO.

Getting fucking annoyed now the way we are playing. Looks like we have never played soccer professionaly. Sickening.

Comment

Yeah, Nani doesnt do much except winge and dive
                              Are you for real, you sound like my mother. GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                Then your not a die hard Utd fan. Nani has been immense for most of this season.
                                Was that statement actually serious? Im not a die hard united fan because I dont like Nani because of his childish antics sometimes? lol. Hes a good player when hes not acting the bolox. Questioning Nani doesn't make me any less of a united fan lol.

Comment

Do you think Nani should be fined?

Comment

Fletcher for Carrick soon imo to get us a good foothold
                                    Thing is if liverpool start sitting deep it becomes the perfect game for Carrick
                                    Just sit and prod it about 40 yards out

Comment

Do you think Nani should be fined?
                                      If he's not injured, then you have a point.

Comment

Im not questioning his soccer skills. Im on about the way he acts.

That tackle Carragher made was horrible, and I honestly think he was hurt' But the whole running to the ref and jumping on the ground again is a joke IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                          Thing is if liverpool start sitting deep it becomes the perfect game for Carrick
                                          Just sit and prod it about 40 yards out
                                          Just thinking that coz they are starting to drop a bit.

Comment

Fucking sick. Berbatov

Comment

Dice u FB now?

Comment

A die hard Utd fan wouldn't be criticizing our own players when were getting hammered by the scum. Blame the fucking ref or something

Ffs grab a hold of yourself man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                  Dice u FB now?
                                                  Can do

Comment

A die hard Utd fan wouldn't be criticizing our own players when were getting hammered by the scum. Blame the fucking ref or something

Ffs grab a hold of yourself man.
                                                    I understand what I sound like, but im not trying to come across like that.

Of course I want nothing more then to drive that pack of spastics six feet under, Im just getting sick of Nani personally. I agree with you entirely about him playing great this season. Anyway, forget it. Just want to focus on at least getting a draw out of this . United looking a small bit more lively.

Comment

Im going to vomit blood.

Comment

Just keeps getting better and better.
                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

urgh, forgotten how much I hate online poker.
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Lolchester Utd

Comment

Combined total yardage from goal for the hat-trick must have been about 6 yards lol

Comment

Comment

So now with Carroll fit who is going to be making way for him in the team? Maxi likely and rejig the team a bit?

Comment

S R Tendulkar lbw b G H Dockrell 38 (56)

Young Dockrell might as well pack in playing now as that is as good as it gets

Comment

Liverpool still in the title race?? Just 18 points difference if they hold out here.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

i'm beginning to hate gobshites who use pictures of themselves on pokerstars. I don't want to se your stupid donkey face, fuck off.

Comment

Just unbelievable scenes out here in Bangalore - A nation of 20,000 or so Cricketers taking on a nation of 500 million plus and we're actually competing properly with them! The lads can almost be more proud of this than the other day.

Most frustratingly we're not even quite performing at 100% - Were it not for 1 or 2 silly mistakes we would have made 260-280 when we were batting and then it would be seriously game on! Still is though - Keep believing lads!

Hoping for more scenes like this!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9ckrokV94[/ame]

Comment

really want to go into Searsons and laugh at liverpool and utd fans singing team chants at each other in english accents.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              Liverpool still in the title race?? Just 18 points difference if they hold out here.

I think there are still just enough shyte teams in the league to make both Micheal Carrick and Arsenals back 4 look good

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                Great entertainment to be had on the match thread on boards!
                                                                                You and Xavi are so much better at being WUMs than mods. Good stuff.
                                                                                Got that other thing btw, cheers.

Comment

are Ireland playing in the cricket today? does anyone have a link please?

Comment

Lovely round of applause there from the anfield faithful on the departure and probable farewell appearance at this ground of utd legend Scholes. I think not.

Shows exactly what the kop is all about.
                                                                                    "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

are Ireland playing in the cricket today? does anyone have a link please?
                                                                                      We are playing, batted first made 207.
                                                                                      India are 127/4 so we need to take 6 more wickets.

Someone else can get you a link hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                                        Lovely round of applause there from the anfield faithful on the departure and probable farewell appearance at this ground of utd legend Scholes. I think not.

Id say it shows more of what you are all about tbh

Comment

Eh, would Old Trafford applaud Carragher off in his final season? No - and I don't think it means anything in terms of what Old Trafford is about.
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That was awsome.

Comment

Eh, would Old Trafford applaud Carragher off in his final season? No - and I don't think it means anything in terms of what Old Trafford is about.
                                                                                              Comparing Carragher to Scholes!!

It would have been a nice touch to give Scholes a round of applause TBF. LFC haven't had an equivalent player for decades.

Comment

What a load of bollox.
                                                                                                I've witnessed the kop applauding opposition players and teams many times.

Comment

In fairness now, I don't think you would hear the booing that ensued only a half hour ago from my tv screen. I mean Scholes never exactly loved being in the limelight anyway but what a player over a fifteen year period. Very unjust reception from a so called knowledgeable crowd.
                                                                                                  "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                    Comparing Carragher to Scholes!!

It would have been a nice touch to give Scholes a round of applause TBF. LFC haven't had an equivalent player for decades.
                                                                                                    In fairness now, I don't think you would hear the booing that ensued only a half hour ago from my tv screen. I mean Scholes never exactly loved being in the limelight anyway but what a player over a fifteen year period. Very unjust reception from a so called knowledgeable crowd.
                                                                                                    lol lads, just lol. Let's just way we'll have to agree to disagree. Scholes won't be clapped off in his last performance at Eastlands / Stamford Bridge / Emirates etc. Just as Raul wouldn't be clapped off in the Nou Camp.

You're entitled to your delusions of how different Old Trafford would be on this point.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                      3:19:51 in barca marathon, I think the term get the fook in springs to mind. Off to get ridic drunk in ramblas
                                                                                                      Wow, that's amazing. Well done!

Comment

Suarez is the stone cold fucking nuts!

Comment

I'm not even a liverpool fan but if you expect a rival to applaud one of your players off the pitch in their last season expecially when he's been shit all game is pretty silly.

Comment

lol lads, just lol. Let's just way we'll have to agree to disagree. Scholes won't be clapped off in his last performance at Eastlands / Stamford Bridge / Emirates etc. Just as Raul wouldn't be clapped off in the Nou Camp.

You're entitled to your delusions of how different Old Trafford would be on this point.
                                                                                                            I never mentioned Old Trafford or it lessening Anfield by not applauding him, but do you honestly think that your Scholes and Carragher comparison is valid?? That's just ridiculous.

Gary Neville and Carragher, would be valid, but Scholes is just different toast, players like him come around so seldomly.

Comment

I fucking hate liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                Id say it shows more of what you are all about tbh
                                                                                                                Nice one lads. I'm just a long time sports fan at the end of the day, yes a utd fan too, but sport should never border on hatred and what happened there is just wrong.

Comment

Liverpool fans are mainly scum. Scum is good in football in terms of atmosphere. The scummier the area the better generally the atmosphere- Glasgow, West Ham, Milwall in londons East end, Leeds, Turkey ect... Being scum, they're far more likely to do things like boo poor old Scholsey or have a mass brawl outside the stadium, but you have to take the bad with the good with these sort of things.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                    I fucking hate liverpool.
                                                                                                                    do you think Nani should be fined?

Comment

all the massive soccer droolers out today i see

loling hard at you all

Comment

Really nice Dean Richards tribute here, puts into perspective all the lol football talk.

Comment

I see the one eyed childish monster has appeared

Clownaments!

adieu!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X