Clear All

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
    More PLO NLO tonight plz
    FYP...
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
      cheers Danny

yeah, downloaded in just under two, idk, fairly new machine ( 2 months) and I keep it clean enough. oddschecker.com in particular, unusably slow and betfair to a degree in mozilla and chrome
      We do know you like your bets

Top of my head not too sure what is causing it, but I just went onto the two sites you mentioned and was able to navigate them pretty easily without anything hanging.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
        cheers Danny

yeah, downloaded in just under two, idk, fairly new machine ( 2 months) and I keep it clean enough. oddschecker.com in particular, unusably slow and betfair to a degree in mozilla and chrome
        run ccleaner.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

think my speed could be the slowest in the western world

this is it at its absolute fastest-dont know server says limerick

dont know why these are so different
          Last edited by reilly110; 05-03-11, 16:10.

Comment

I retract my previous statement lol
            Last edited by Donkathon; 05-03-11, 16:14.

Comment

:P
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

:P
                What's the weather like in Pakistan today?

Comment

Fierce mild.

Comment

This is actually pretty good for me.

Comment

Lol at putting Labour in charge of sorting out the public service

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        Lol at putting Labour in charge of sorting out the public service
                        BURN the pay freezes
                        Melt the Cap on new hires.

HIRE HIRE HIRE.

We're going to pay ourselves out of recession.

Comment

Arsenal won't be winning anything this season if the performance today is anything to go by. Might as well tie a little bow on thw PL trophy and give it to utd. They'll probably pox a win tomorrow as well

Comment

Fuck you 3G.

Comment

Am on course to get zero points from today's premiership's predictions, that's lolbad.

Comment

Great save. Sign him up fergie

Comment

UPC FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    hurr, Voodoo deepstack, 6 hours of play to donk my stack away on 2 mistakes in one hand GG.
                                    Didnt see ya in there last night. Thought you had self banned yourself and people allowed to beat you up for playing poker

Comment

A.Young misses a penalty?

This is disgusting. Fantasy Disaster written all over this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        Didnt see ya in there last night. Thought you had self banned yourself and people allowed to beat you up for playing poker
                                        that was for January :P

didn't see you there either, but heard about your exit hand.

55 runners last night which was pretty decent. Think i went out in 16th. didn't raise enough from UTG to put off the massive stack on the button from folding J7d. then CRAI'd after the flop of 3 diamonds. Really could have gotten away from the hand but brain was melted by that stage.

Comment

that was for January :P

didn't see you there either, but heard about your exit hand.

55 runners last night which was pretty decent. Think i went out in 16th. didn't raise enough from UTG to put off the massive stack on the button from folding J7d. then CRAI'd after the flop of 3 diamonds. Really could have gotten away from the hand but brain was melted by that stage.
                                          That makes no sense, wouldnt put that down to being your fault. I'd be delighted them calling with that garbage lol

Standard of play last night was something to be admired

Comment

Arsenal are shit.

BBV curse work your magic.

Comment

Gogogogo Sunderland

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                A.Young misses a penalty?

This is disgusting. Fantasy Disaster written all over this week.
                                                Why would you let Young take the peno when you still have Bent on the pitch, makes no sense

Comment

Arshavin onside. The footballing gods are favouring utd for some horrible evil reason.

Comment

lol Villa.

Comment

I have 3 points from 5 players who were supposed to play today. Zigic, Coleman and A.Young all have lovely 0s

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        That makes no sense, wouldnt put that down to being your fault. I'd be delighted them calling with that garbage lol

Standard of play last night was something to be admired
                                                        2k4k ante 300, I only made it 12k UTG with a 65k stack, button playing 110-120k. CRAI'd the flop with A8c on a A94d flop against the made flush. Most of my raises we getting respected and thought If I got past the button I'd take it down before a flop.

alas, wasn't to be.

Comment

2k4k ante 300, I only made it 12k UTG with a 65k stack, button playing 110-120k. CRAI'd the flop with A8c on a A94d flop against the made flush. Most of my raises we getting respected and thought If I got past the button I'd take it down before a flop.

alas, wasn't to be.
                                                          You playing the Paddy's Day vestival in there Zod?

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Arsenal just cost me a 5 team accumulator...ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
                                                                Coleman off the bench!

Get in, 1 extra point.

Comment

Great result!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                    You playing the Paddy's Day vestival in there Zod?
                                                                    if I can satt it, yes.

Comment

Solid 2 points from 5 games in the predictions. cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        Coleman off the bench!

Get in, 1 extra point.
                                                                        I've no eligable subs to pick from lol. Have Coleman and Young, couldn't be arsed checking my dismal score.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Arsenal won't be winning anything this season if the performance today is anything to go by. Might as well tie a little bow on thw PL trophy and give it to utd. They'll probably pox a win tomorrow as well
                                                                          FU Arsenal and FU referee. We did enough second half to put this game to bed but couldn't find the back of the net. Didn't help the ref saying no to a stonewall peno and them Arshavin pulled for offside when he was away to score. Absolute bullshit that they can't close the gap when the door is open for them. We'll never win a thing if we can't beat teams like Sunderland at home when he have so many chances. Another day where it's so poxy tilting to be an Arsenal fan

Comment

if I can satt it, yes.
                                                                            Me to. Think I am gonna try the monday sat.

Comment

alas, wasn't to be.
                                                                              J7dd must be his fav hand so fwiw 12k is already on the big side for me, i would be barely making it over 10k so i imagine he calling on the button to any raise. ul

Comment

Fairly unlucky there from the Gooners. Goal ruled out wrongly by offside, hit the cross-bar, Sunderland keeper made a few great saves. But they'll obv get way over critisised by result based thinking types.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

admittedly I did have a "J7d wtf" moment as I handed over my chips, and at the next break he explained his reasoning being, it was his button and the call was less than 10% of his stack, that if I missed the flop and checked to him a cbet could take the pot down.

which is doable with the stack he had.

still, onwards and upwards.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

and stop copying my bets i used up my run good yesterday
                                                                                      48

Comment

His reasoning is bollox Zod He should have 3 bet if thats his thinking.... ah well onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post

think my speed could be the slowest in the western world

this is it at its absolute fastest-dont know server says limerick

dont know why these are so different
                                                                                          Sorry.. you lose.

Comment

Don't know how to embed the pic but wonder if this sells well in Germany?

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Terrible but.....

Paddy gets a job in a morgue. One day a mans wheeled in with the name tag Mickey Doherty. Paddy says "I know him,.. He's supposed 2 have some size of a tool
                                                                                              on him.!" He has a look, & sure enough.
                                                                                              Paddy says "we'll cut it off & take it 2 the pub with us for the crack.!"
                                                                                              He heads home for dinner with the dead mans
                                                                                              member in his pocket, & hangs his coat by the front door. Before dinner Paddy's wife asks for a few quid 2 head to the shop. "sure love" says Paddy "my
                                                                                              wallets in
                                                                                              my coat pocket." seconds later, there's a loud scream! followed by his wife storming through the door with the limp member in her hand.. "JESUS
                                                                                              PADDY.. Ya never told me Mickey Doherty was dead..!"

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and asks the first man he meets, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

The man said, 'I do, Father.'

The priest said, 'Then stand over there against the wall.'

Then the priest asked the second man, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

'Certainly, Father,' the man replied.

'Then stand over there against the wall,' said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and asked, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'No, I don't Father.'

The priest said, 'I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'Oh, when I die , yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now.'
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

List with brief synopsis of loads of movies due for release this year.

Comment

Heeeeeeelp.

Have an excel File with a tonne of interlinking equations and formatting and standard excel shtuff.

Problem is its all on one sheet.
                                                                                                  I'm trying to re-arrange it into a different Sheet for each topic. But when I copy/Paste, I get a tonne of #Num and #Ref! errors because the multiplication links aren't copied correctly. Lot of series/Matrix multiplications done.

Anyone know of a quick way to copy/paste that preserves the formulas and equations?

EDIT: Ignore, just copying and pasting the whole sheet and cutting everything bar what I need is working..
                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 05-03-11, 17:39.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdkizDf4Ne8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                      List with brief synopsis of loads of movies due for release this year.

http://www.forevergeek.com/2011/01/t...ndar-you-need/
                                                                                                      Fast and Furious 5, thank god!! With The Rock, should be epic

Comment

Weiner is da man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                                                          and stop copying my bets i used up my run good yesterday
                                                                                                          Is that for me? I never copied a bet in my life!

As Hitch said, i had almost all my loot tied up in Arsenal win/goals etc so i'm rightly screwed now. Load of bollox!

Comment

Great interview, Aces. brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

As Hitch said, i had almost all my loot tied up in Arsenal win/goals etc so i'm rightly screwed now. Load of bollox!
                                                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU[/ame]

Comment

Hi guys slightly off topic didn't wanna create a whole new thread.
                                                                                                                Does anyone know the numbers the fitz would get for their saturday Round of Each tournament at 9?

Comment

Originally posted by billstraightener View Post
                                                                                                                  Hi guys slightly off topic didn't wanna create a whole new thread.
                                                                                                                  Does anyone know the numbers the fitz would get for their saturday Round of Each tournament at 9?
                                                                                                                  First time it's been run since they brought it back. I would imagine not many runners at all, if it even happens. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

not @ you
                                                                                                                    48

Comment

Iv been awake since 7am yesterday (bout 36 hours) havnt been doing anything out of the ordinary just havn't had any desire to sleep. bit weird

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                        Iv been awake since 7am yesterday (bout 36 hours) havnt been doing anything out of the ordinary just havn't had any desire to sleep. bit weird
                                                                                                                        Must be all the cocaine.

Comment

Any Excel Wizards in here?

Trying to teach myself how to create a Macro, currently have a "dashboard" of information, that I want to analyse as the inputs change.

So for example time, I want to create a Macro that goes through an iteration of time, copies the final results to another page, and then repeats with the next iteration, until there is no more "T" to choose from. At the moment, I have it doing the first part, but only up to as many iterations as I "Show" it, in the "record macro" part.

Is this straightforward?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 05-03-11, 18:51.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X