Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic heads up between Michelle and Feargal about to kick off!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      i will whats ur ID
      must watch the HU
      its firewire85 i dont mind like, but ill be depositing tomorrow so ull be sorted then

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        Epic heads up between Michelle and Feargal about to kick off!!
        Ghey..can't watch Is FD the only one who can accept?
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Yeah apply and i'll accept

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Yeah apply and i'll accept
            Just did Thought you were gone. Cheers
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Lazare you fish, lol
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                  Just did Thought you were gone. Cheers
                  u jumpin into boi?

Comment

2nd in the holdem and bubble 4th in the yamaha, I win the night on points yeah?

Playing again?

I'd be up for a turbo omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      ah sure $39 not too bad - suspect Lazare has it locked up

lol, that didn't long
                      One hand and the clown calls with kj off, what can you do.

Messing of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                        u jumpin into boi?
                        Nah decided to take some time off the thesis work and play a bit live (as if the thesis wasn't enough torture) Just grabbing something to eat now and then back to the books.

GLGL. Mind the sharks
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone up for another game, something reasonably short?

Comment

Ship the boyles 1k added for $850

not to shabby, took forever HU though

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                              I've to do a couple of things and then hit the sack. If you want it set up, let me know what you want done in the next 5 mins then i'm switching off

Comment

That was enjoyable. GG lads

Comment

I've to do a couple of things and then hit the sack. If you want it set up, let me know what you want done in the next 5 mins then i'm switching off
                                  Cheers Tony but i'd say every one else is done for the night.

If anyone's up for a game give a shout here quick!

That was good fun, beats flips any day.

Comment

ill play one with like 1/2 min blinds lol

Comment

Think we'll start a little earlier next time! Thought i would have been in bed an hour ago! Congrats to a couple of fish that scooped the honours!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                        That'll do!

Comment

yamaha...ez game imo..

that was good craic, we shall rock again no doubt.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Think we'll start a little earlier next time! Thought i would have been in bed an hour ago! Congrats to a couple of fish that scooped the honours!

No notes on me Tony.....lol
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                              yamaha...ez game imo..

In for a swifty blind game, before Tony turns in?

Comment

Best i can do is 3 minute blinds.

I set up a round of each PLH/PLO with a 3k stack and 3 min blinds starting in 7 mins. gl folks, have fun!

Comment

No notes on me Tony.....lol
                                                  lol ignore the notes, they're nothing interesting

Comment

In for a swifty blind game, before Tony turns in?
                                                    Yeah, I'm in
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm in if we get 3/4. fill ur boots lads.

Comment

yamaha...ez game imo..

Ole ole ole ole ole

Comment

There goes the thesis work
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Mary, which one are you?

Who's the other dude?

edit obv sligboi?

Comment

jude ainsworth 2/8 in the $55r on stars 10k+ to the winner

Comment

Ole ole ole ole ole
                                                                Enough !!
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                  Mary, which one are you?

Who's the other dude?

edit obv sligboi?
                                                                  EATmyANTE

gl lads

Comment

Thanks for getting the game going Tony, these chumps are going down.

Comment

played 3 and finished last in 3 sand lost a side bet in one. i run good. replace good with drunk maybe! gg

Comment

Oleras mugged me 1st hand i played

GG and GN

Comment

Heat Spurs just started for anyone interested, should be a good game

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                            Heat Spurs just started for anyone interested, should be a good game
                                                                            free on espn aswell

Comment

hmm what started out as a depressing night turned into a great one!!!

really enjoyed that , have to buy kowboy a fuckin tripple jack d in the burlo though lol

fuckin side bets!!!! ah he might put me up for the night
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                free on espn aswell
                                                                                espn is always free for me

Comment

its always a tenner for me every month then they go give it for free.

did you watch orl/chi before this game ? only caught the end of it looked a good game though

Comment

hhhmmmmmmmmm....

PokerStars, $40/80 Pot limit Omaha Tournament, 7 Players
                                                                                    Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org
                                                                                    Board:
                                                                                    Diamondgeeza (CO): $2,895
                                                                                    MidniteKowby (Button): $2,710
                                                                                    Lazare (SB): $1,815
                                                                                    gotdaknuts (BB): $3,160
                                                                                    cardshark202 (UTG): $2,925
                                                                                    stebar81 (UTG+1): $2,760
                                                                                    oleras (MP1): $10,735
                                                                                    Dealt to stebar81 Q:heart: A:diamond: Q:spade: 3:club:
                                                                                    Pre-flop:
                                                                                    (1 folds), stebar81 raises to $240, (1 folds), Diamondgeeza calls $240, (1 folds), Lazare calls $200, (1 folds)
                                                                                    Flop: ($800) K:club: J:diamond: T:club: (3 Players)
                                                                                    Lazare bets $800, stebar81 raises to $2,080, (1 folds), Lazare calls $775 and is all-in, stebar81 returns $505
                                                                                    Turn: ($3,950) 5:heart: (2 Players)
                                                                                    River: ($3,950) 5:club: (2 Players)
                                                                                    Results:
                                                                                    Lazare Showed K:spade: 5:spade: 9:spade: 8:heart:
                                                                                    stebar81 Showed Q:heart: A:diamond: Q:spade: 3:club:
                                                                                    Lazare wins $3,950

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                      its always a tenner for me every month then they go give it for free.

did you watch orl/chi before this game ? only caught the end of it looked a good game though
                                                                                      yeah was a decent game apart from the magic never quite getting back into it

Comment

yeah was a decent game apart from the magic never quite getting back into it
                                                                                        heat getting destroyed in the first here

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          hhhmmmmmmmmm....

PokerStars, $40/80 Pot limit Omaha Tournament, 7 Players
                                                                                          Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org
                                                                                          Board:
                                                                                          Diamondgeeza (CO): $2,895
                                                                                          MidniteKowby (Button): $2,710
                                                                                          Lazare (SB): $1,815
                                                                                          gotdaknuts (BB): $3,160
                                                                                          cardshark202 (UTG): $2,925
                                                                                          stebar81 (UTG+1): $2,760
                                                                                          oleras (MP1): $10,735
                                                                                          Dealt to stebar81 Q:heart: A:diamond: Q:spade: 3:club:
                                                                                          Pre-flop:
                                                                                          (1 folds), stebar81 raises to $240, (1 folds), Diamondgeeza calls $240, (1 folds), Lazare calls $200, (1 folds)
                                                                                          Flop: ($800) K:club: J:diamond: T:club: (3 Players)
                                                                                          Lazare bets $800, stebar81 raises to $2,080, (1 folds), Lazare calls $775 and is all-in, stebar81 returns $505
                                                                                          Turn: ($3,950) 5:heart: (2 Players)
                                                                                          River: ($3,950) 5:club: (2 Players)
                                                                                          Results:
                                                                                          Lazare Showed K:spade: 5:spade: 9:spade: 8:heart:
                                                                                          stebar81 Showed Q:heart: A:diamond: Q:spade: 3:club:
                                                                                          Lazare wins $3,950
                                                                                          Yeah, I calculated my equity on the flop, realised I was probably on the wrong side of profitability but figured hey, it's euromillions day, let's roll, let's spin for the win and it worked, I boated up.

You're just a sore loser imo.

I had to check the hh to figure out how I ended up with the loot, lol wp

Comment

Sligo winner

Not me
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Those games were great fun, would be good if we could keep them going.

I have to say that cardshark is brutal.

Comment

cardshark is brutal.
                                                                                                I've one set up from ages ago if we want another couple. 2 $5.50 games?

Don't know who's in it already but:

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                                - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                                - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                                - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                                                                - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I have to say that cardshark is brutal.
                                                                                                  not saying anything, its basically flips, but he plays pro yeah ?

doubt he takes a 5.5 seriously !
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

think ill quit when im ahead

good craic tonight

wp all

Comment

Oh how i hate going to bed....evil necessity ....see ye tomorrow folks.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

not saying anything, its basically flips, but he plays pro yeah ?

doubt he takes a 5.5 seriously !
                                                                                                        Fk sake, i'm joking.

He's still brutal though.

Comment

Ok bed time so..gg folks.

Good night
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                            I've one set up from ages ago if we want another couple. 2 $5.50 games?

Don't know who's in it already but:

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                                            - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                                            - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                                            - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                                                                            - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
                                                                                                            Application forwarded.

Comment

aw dont u all go off to bed!!! im twisted here lol!!
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Fk sake, i'm joking.

He's still brutal though.
                                                                                                                heads up for rolls?

Comment

They're a boring shower Michelle!

Comment

heads up for rolls?
                                                                                                                    Yeah def.

Ping the details here and lets go.

Comment

$5.50 nlh 3,000 chips 3 min blinds set up for the room mentioned above ^^^^

Starting in 5 mins.

Just in case any one is still around..
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

got cam ????

Comment

heads up for rolls?
                                                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ZjqaZNLpg[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X