This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill applied for the homegame "club" put name as "bad"
    id prefer to play 2 games of 5.50 what you guys think? that way its better if your out early?
    maybe one game or plo and one nlh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      WTF, when I click on home games a box opens and in the 'Club ID (number)' box it won't let me enter anything????

ideas??
      you need the numeric code he just put up Conor

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
        Ok Mr Poopypants you make the game.. i'll donate
        OK club ID is 333825
        Reg code is 12345678

Will make the game now

Comment

WTF, when I click on home games a box opens and in the 'Club ID (number)' box it won't let me enter anything????

ideas??
          I banned you

SPOILER
          jk haven't a clue.. i've made everyone a admin so they can make the games and whatever they want

Comment

ideas??

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post

Sorry i'm a fish
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              I will be long in bed before that starts, so will have to do this another night.
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                OK club ID is 333825
                Reg code is 12345678

Will make the game now
                what you think of two 5er stt instead of one tenner?

EDIT: im registered for the 3 dollar game

Comment

Game in an hour it says? Carl you are a fuck up!!

Comment

OK club ID is 333825
                    Reg code is 12345678

Will make the game now
                    $3 rebuy with 3 min blinds on 6 max tables starting in 10 mins. Get in the club and get in the game!

Comment

Created a 3 dollar NLH rebuy for 00:40

Comment

OK club ID is 333825
                        Reg code is 12345678

Will make the game now
                        ok im in so accept me!!

megasin , flushdraw post!!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

So where are we playing?

Edit: In Flushdraws game. Good luck ya cunts.

Comment

3 dollars

why not a tenner???
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Lads I'm 46 minutes into this film and I haven't a fucking breeze whats going on. Lots of bizarre cars and neon lights.

Comment

Do I have time for a dump ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

$3 rebuy with 3 min blinds on 6 max tables starting in 10 mins. Get in the club and get in the game!
                                  Also a $1 omaha rebuy with 5k stacks starting at the same time if anyone wants a gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                    3 dollars

why not a tenner???
                                    Rebuy baby !!!
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

3 dollars

why not a tenner???
                                      It's a rebuy. Just double rebuy at the start and then top up and thats your tenner. More chips for your money!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        Lads I'm 46 minutes into this film and I haven't a fucking breeze whats going on. Lots of bizarre cars and neon lights.
                                        That's how i'm feeling about our attempts to get a game going.

Comment

OK club ID is 333825
                                          Reg code is 12345678

Will make the game now

Help????

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            6 minutes. Gogogo

Comment

Ditch my club everyone. I'm a failure but at least i tried

Accept my invite i want in!

Comment

You entered the Club ID wrong Laz.

You left out a 3

Comment

Only 2 games showing up in the lobby for me are the 2 cancelled games?

Wanna play the yamaha too for the craic.

Comment

Help????

Comment

Also a $1 omaha rebuy with 5k stacks starting at the same time if anyone wants a gamble!
                                                      Tony, I feel like a wee todd, tell me how to get involved in this shit yo.*

*I'm re-watching The Wire

Comment

Rebuy baby !!!
                                                        oh fuck im gonna be broke, never saw that!!!! lol
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Laptop no?

Bring it with you.

Just disable Skype / Webcam

Comment

Join Flushdraws club lads

Comment

Laptop no?

Bring it with you.

LOOOOOOL !!!!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

inski, glgl

Comment

Laptop no?

Bring it with you.

I would make more with the cam enabled then i would with this home game !! lol
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

i should have entered the music competition thing!
                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FT4FprxDg&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

lol, my head hurts, in both anyway. Have a table all to myself in the omaha.

Comment

I joined so I can go all in every hand
                                                                        tony accept me please

Comment

No Limit Omaha lol nice

Comment

who's badpoker198, and the rest etc?

Comment

Havent played in a bit, loaded up 4 mtts. Feeling goooot.

exits: 2 x 2 outers and 2 x 3 outers.

JJ v Q9 - flop QJ9 - it all goes in, turn Q
                                                                              AK v AQ - Standard Q on flop
                                                                              KK v Ak - A on river
                                                                              cant rem last one.

FML, I h8 poker
                                                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Give it a shot there Michelle...

Comment

Enjoying this home game, great crack. Cardshark is a luck box

Comment

Lazare: clu
                                                                                        Dealer: cardshark202 has two pair, Eights and Threes
                                                                                        Dealer: Lazare has a flush, Queen high
                                                                                        Lazare: b
                                                                                        Dealer: Game #58668692385: Lazare wins pot (12,492) with a flush, Queen high
                                                                                        Lazare: l
                                                                                        Lazare: o
                                                                                        Lazare: l
                                                                                        cardshark202: c
                                                                                        cardshark202: u
                                                                                        cardshark202: n
                                                                                        cardshark202: y
                                                                                        Lazare: you missed the t
                                                                                        Dealer: cardshark202 has a pair of Deuces
                                                                                        Dealer: stebar81 has high card Ace
                                                                                        stebar81: ha ha

Comment

http://puritytest.net/test/200/

Give it a shot there Michelle...
                                                                                          i was half way thru then i realised another 50 questions , fuck that!

i answered mostly yes anyway lol
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

$3 rebuy NLHE - 16 runners and $195 prizepool
                                                                                            $1 rebuy Omaha - 9 players and $66 prizepool

Not a bad effort!

Comment

Flushdraw sucked out on me on the turn vs the mightly 58 off

Comment

Omaha seems to be playing slower then Hold'em

Also collie ya bollox ya.

Comment

i wanna another game , great crack!

tenner FO!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

$3 rebuy NLHE - 16 runners and $195 prizepool
                                                                                                    $1 rebuy Omaha - 9 players and $66 prizepool

Not a bad effort!
                                                                                                    An astonishingly good turn out under the circumstaces.

It'd be some result for someone to overturn oleras after his success before the break in the yamaha.

Comment

i wanna another game , great crack!

tenner FO!
                                                                                                      ya im game

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                        ya im game
                                                                                                        I'm not gonna play but do you want me to set one up?

What stakes/game/blinds etc

Comment

I'm not gonna play but do you want me to set one up?

What stakes/game/blinds etc
                                                                                                          ya deffo!!!!

Deepstack lol more banter!!!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

ya deffo!!!!

Deepstack? god no!

Comment

ya deffo!!!!

10fo sounds good, how bout 5k stax 3 min blinds?

Comment

ya deffo!!!!

OK, $10 NLHE deepstack freezeout with 5 min blinds starting in 9 mins created

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                                  10fo sounds good, how bout 5k stax 3 min blinds?
                                                                                                                  hey feargal if we get no runners, ill play ya heads up!!!! lol
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

the omaha rebuy for $1 is good craic.
                                                                                                                    i went a bit mad trying to flip in the omaha though..only had $14 before the games...anyone willing to stake me into the game til tomorrow when i can deposit?

Comment

gimme a break

Full Tilt, $12 + $1 NL Hold'em Tournament, 1,000/2,000 Blinds, 250 Ante, 6 Players
                                                                                                                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: 24,849
                                                                                                                      UTG: 51,925
                                                                                                                      Hero (MP): 10,296
                                                                                                                      CO: 56,819
                                                                                                                      BTN: 7,613
                                                                                                                      SB: 118,498

Pre-Flop: (4,500) A 5 dealt to Hero (MP)
                                                                                                                      UTG folds, Hero raises to 10,046 and is All-In, 3 folds, BB calls 8,046

Flop: (22,592) 7 K Q (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (22,592) Q (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (22,592) K (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 22,592 Pot
                                                                                                                      BB showed 5 A and WON 22,592 (+14,546 NET)
                                                                                                                      Hero showed A 5 and LOST (-10,046 NET)

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                                                        the omaha rebuy for $1 is good craic.
                                                                                                                        i went a bit mad trying to flip in the omaha though..only had $14 before the games...anyone willing to stake me into the game til tomorrow when i can deposit?
                                                                                                                        i will whats ur ID
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

hey feargal if we get no runners, ill play ya heads up!!!! lol
                                                                                                                          ur on

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X