Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. I meant the whole visit, can't be a good idea.
    I'll be throwing some uncool beans.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I wonder will they sneak her and Phil in for a cheeky pint in Fagans?
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

We should kidnap her, and hold her to ransom for the bank debts.

Debt forgiveness.

Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
            lol. I meant the whole visit, can't be a good idea.
            I'll be throwing some uncool beans.

Comment

Can't be a good idea tbh, what purpose will it serve? It'll just get messy.
              Why isn't it a good idea? Do you really think anyone's gonna egg her or try to kill her? I think it's great that we can start having normal political relations with our closest neighbour.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                Why isn't it a good idea? Do you really think anyone's gonna egg her or try to kill her? I think it's great that we can start having normal political relations with our closest neighbour.
                The Welsh?

Sure they're more nuts than us

Comment

I'm sure there will be some sort of protests and/or unrest.
                  I'm sure given the chance plenty of people would try to egg her.

That'll be the main thing reported on worldwide, what good does it do us.

Comment

The love Ulster march didn't exactly go to well now did it? I predict Footlocker to get robbed again.

Comment

I'm sure there will be some sort of protests and/or unrest.
                      I'm sure given the chance plenty of people would try to egg her.

That'll be the main thing reported on worldwide, what good does it do us.
                      tbh most would lol and say fair play Ireland.

Nobody will get close to her though.

It is all meh imo. Old lady with a few quid and a crown visits Ireland. Congrats.

Comment

shur what's the worst could happen

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-wko5iUx_s[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            tbh most would lol and say fair play Ireland.

Nobody will get close to her though.

It is all meh imo. Old lady with a few quid and a crown visits Ireland. Congrats.
                            doubt the shinners will see it like this.
                            of course now that they have such big representation in the dail i think they will be making quite a bit of noise about this and will most likely go to show how they havn't moved on.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                              doubt the shinners will see it like this.
                              of course now that they have such big representation in the dail i think they will be making quite a bit of noise about this and will most likely go to show how they havn't moved on.
                              Up the Ra, let the free birds fly etc etc

Comment

Pimpin the sale again. Laptop for Sale folks.

Comment

LIDL is the best shop in the world.

Stock up lads

Comment

Pretty sure I have just suffered whiplash. Fucking hell the pain.

Comment

How did you manage that?
                                      You'll be alright in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Stock up lads
                                        i didnt know they sold all that kind of stuff, i love them macroon bars!!! is it just a one off i wonder
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                          i didnt know they sold all that kind of stuff, i love them macroon bars!!! is it just a one off i wonder
                                          yes

Comment

How did you manage that?
                                            You'll be alright in the morning.
                                            I won't be ok in the morning. The incident was 2 hours ago and because I only got up 30 mins ago the stiffness and pain had set in, so I reckon the morning will be agony. Hope it isn't whiplash and just something strained.

I deserve it though. Sat in the back of a van to go Tesco. Thought they were stopped but turned out they were waiting to turn, I stand, Van turns, boom. Went flying around. Was funny at time. Now, not so much.

I am learning.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              I won't be ok in the morning. The incident was 2 hours ago and because I only got up 30 mins ago the stiffness and pain had set in, so I reckon the morning will be agony. Hope it isn't whiplash and just something strained.

I deserve it though. Sat in the back of a van to go Tesco. Thought they were stopped but turned out they were waiting to turn, I stand, Van turns, boom. Went flying around. Was funny at time. Now, not so much.

I am learning.
                                              Albeit slowly.
                                              f.s

I'll have to file a care order on the people you are meant to be minding you.

Comment

yes
                                                will they be there tomorrow?

The Commitments were fantastic on the late late show!!! ooh the memories!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

will they be there tomorrow?

The Commitments were fantastic on the late late show!!! ooh the memories!
                                                  From 7th of March Michelle, its all on the page!

Comment

footjam to whiplash

Comment

From 7th of March Michelle, its all on the page!
                                                      When's the Scandinavian flavours coming in??
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                        When's the Scandinavian flavours coming in??
                                                        in already

Comment

Stock up lads
                                                          Best of luck getting this out of the head for the evening !!

@2.29

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUNdy4jH3Ic&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msviW3M3Dls&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Played the Voodoo Deepstack just there.

Get it all on for a 65k at the 200/400 level on flop of KQ10 (2 clubs) with AJ vs J9, he has J of clubs, runner runner flush baby

Horrible as he was only person I pegged at the table who was a good player. Best bit was I said before turn/river dealt that you still have the flush draw, when it hits some auld one at the table jumps in with 'sure ya called it for him'!! fuck off

Comment

just noticed Thaed/nevyn's account on boards has been closed... anyone know any more about this? Can't find a mention of her leaving.
                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

someone had up on face book "friday night movie, stu ungar movie" can someon tell me which channel as i cant find it anywhere?
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Ban Mary Harney

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Get it all on for a 65k at the 200/400 level on flop of KQ10 (2 clubs) with AJ vs J9, he has J of clubs, runner runner flush baby

Horrible as he was only person I pegged at the table who was a good player. Best bit was I said before turn/river dealt that you still have the flush draw, when it hits some auld one at the table jumps in with 'sure ya called it for him'!! fuck off
                                                                      Almost exact thing happened to e before in the Voodoo. Runner runner flush, I joked it came. Some auld fella jumped up smiling saying you shouldna called it.

Was fairly pissed off about it.

Anyway what numbers it get tonight you know.

Comment

Ban Mary Harney
                                                                        Robbing all my thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                          Almost exact thing happened to e before in the Voodoo. Runner runner flush, I joked it came. Some auld fella jumped up smiling saying you shouldna called it.

Was fairly pissed off about it.

Anyway what numbers it get tonight you know.
                                                                          55 in there. Think was bout 850 for 1st for 40 quid buy in which is decent. Good tourn with the clock getting longer throughout the night. Think they said it went on til 6 in the morning last week tho which is a bit much for 40 squids!

Comment

Anyone watch The Late Late just now with the Australian doctor who deals with Assisted Suicide/ Voluntary Euthanasia.

They threw it over to the audience after the interview and allowed drooler after drooler who were all on the same side of the argument to berate the guy with drool.

Disgracefully imbalanced and tilting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                              just noticed Thaed/nevyn's account on boards has been closed... anyone know any more about this? Can't find a mention of her leaving.
                                                                              I didn't even know she changed her name. Last post 2 weeks ago. First I heard of it anyways.

Comment

someone had up on face book "friday night movie, stu ungar movie" can someon tell me which channel as i cant find it anywhere?
                                                                                it ok dont bother replying as i downloaded it, not that ye were bothering anyway !!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Seemed to be a bit of a bust up on the parenting forum. Threads still there, from what i heard it's about an AH thread deletion or some shoite.

She's a huge loss to Boards. Mad in the head, pure bitch at times, i liked her.

No "stick it to the man" thread is unusual.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      I didn't even know she changed her name. Last post 2 weeks ago. First I heard of it anyways.
                                                                                      I heard a few days ago, makes no odds who hears what. Fuck all will know the truth in there.

She was opinionated and stuck to her guns on something i imagine. The name change was probably to stop the "search post" fest that will begin when the hounds on the street hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

live poker does be rigged
                                                                                        48

Comment

it ok dont bother replying as i downloaded it, not that ye were bothering anyway !!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                          Maybe the reason no-one replied is because it isn't on?

Comment

Originally posted by themadchef View Post
                                                                                            I heard a few days ago, makes no odds who hears what. Fuck all will know the truth in there.

She was opinionated and stuck to her guns on something i imagine. The name change was probably to stop the "search post" fest that will begin when the hounds on the street hear it.
                                                                                            If you don't want to post here, then PM cliffs please if you can be bothered. I had a search through her last few weeks posts, but nothing jumped out at me as likely to cause it.

Comment

...

Comment

Cliffs on rush poker, gonna lodge some drunken dollas for some drunken spunkage, have no clue about rush poker and want to donate in the funnest way possible. What do I do? Lodge to fullTilt?

Help?
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  Cliffs on rush poker, gonna lodge some drunken dollas for some drunken spunkage, have no clue about rush poker and want to donate in the funnest way possible. What do I do? Lodge to fullTilt?

Help?
                                                                                                  You're balance is now $0.00.
                                                                                                  Thank you for playing Rush Poker.

Comment

Not sure what to make of her, she was the witch into bondage yeah ?
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Maybe the reason no-one replied is because it isn't on?
                                                                                                      even a reply telling me that would have been suffice!

wonder why it was on facebook ie friday night movie an all that!!

ah it might be a load of shite have it downloaded now will watch it some day during week!

sorry a bit grumpy, hubby has food poisoning ( no i didnt cook) he reckons it was sausages he ate out of a garage this morn. he is in a bad state, so much for the romantic night, two bottle of blossom hill, girl with the dragon tattoo plus the follow up and a chinese.

so here i am eating a chinese on my own drinking the wine and dying for a bit of nookie

and he is on the 2pm flight back to work on sunday, god i feel like crying, wont fuckin see him for 6 weeks!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

link to parenting forum thread? I reported a PM from her a few weeks back, wondering if that was something to do with it too. From what I can gather she might be back on a new account, not modding any more though.
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

...

Comment

wonder why it was on facebook ie friday night movie an all that!!
                                                                                                            I would imagine it was just their downloaded movie of choice to watch tonight. And yeah, it is pretty terrible. The biography 'The Man Behind The Shades' is well worth a read though. [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Man-Behind-Shades-Pokers-Greatest/dp/0753820773/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1299282503&sr=8-1[/ame]
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

lol at mates FB status..

There's a great anecdote attributed to Winston Churchill and his witty retorts: "Winston, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee." To which the big man replied, "Suck my dick."
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                that must be tough all right, hopefully he'll be better tomorrow and then at least you have the day. Not sure girl with the dragon tattoo is going to cheer you up though!
                                                                                                                cant even watch that because the originally remote control for DVD player is broke and i cant watch a sub titled film so i needed the remote to put arrow onto dubbed version and cant do it from the dvd player itself!

hopefully he will be better in the morn but ill prob be dying from the chinese and TWO bottles of wine!

God tis great to a have a whinge here, thanks for listening
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone wanna get a Stars home game going?

Comment

lol at mates FB status..
                                                                                                                    VV good, tell your mate wp

Comment

Is Tron worth watching?

Is it meh enough so that if I bust early in a tournie I can just switch it off and hit the hay?

Comment

so here i am eating a chinese on my own drinking the wine and dying for a bit of nookie
                                                                                                                        Brush your teeth and tell me your address.

Comment

RTE can suck my balls for the £160 tv license next time.

the late late was an embarrassment tonight with the special hand picked audience.

whether you agree or disagree with helping someone end there life etc.... the whole thing was a joke with good auld 1920s ireland coming out strong from the staged audience.

that 1920s looking doctor should really have a chat with herself.

God it made me mad watching it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X