Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
      i bought these headphones today! there probably shit too! http://www.bee-wi.com/bluetooth-ster...,BBH100-A1.cfm
      how gaaaaay on a scale on 1-10 are they?
      the site has a bluetooth remote control minicooper, use it from your phone.. could be kinda cool.
      on a scale of 1-10 I'd say 57

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
        on a scale of 1-10 I'd say 57
        an exponential scale obviously. so 57^10 or 10^57, either works, as they are both suitable large.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          fuck it, you convinced me to get it!
          Do you have anything to hang it from, or else your gonna end up with a bit net.

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          At what point can I find this?
          Near the start of thurs part 1.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              Do you have anything to hang it from, or else your gonna end up with a bit net.
              Not really, probably wasn't my smartest purchase. I love hammocks though.

Ill sort something out!

Comment

I give up, ten mins of this sh1te is too much to handle.

Didn't know they said 'fucking dickhead' on d'irish radio at midday.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                  Not really, probably wasn't my smartest purchase. I love hammocks though.

Ill sort something out!
                  When it arrives come back here for suggestions on what to hang it from, BBV will produce.

Considering buying this for the winter.
                  getting a new ipod, need a new hoodie, makes sense really
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDdS194Abic[/ame]

Comment

When it arrives come back here for suggestions on what to hang it from, BBV will produce.

Considering buying this for the winter.
                    getting a new ipod, need a new hoodie, makes sense really
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDdS194Abic
                    It would just be a pain in the hole when it came to washing it.
                    If you don't wash things, it would be fine.

Buy one of these:

Comment

'the ray foley situation'

I get it.

Comment

Which one of the ray foley podcasts has the IPB talk?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                          Which one of the ray foley podcasts has the IPB talk?
                          Its not on the podcast afaik. You go to listen back. http://media.todayfm.com/podcasts/popup

about 35 mins in on part 1 of wednesdays show and 10 mins in in part 1 of thursdays show.

Comment

It would just be a pain in the hole when it came to washing it.
                            If you don't wash things, it would be fine.

Buy one of these:

Nope, they've thought of that, somehow there sealed and machine washable.
                            So, stil buying it.

As for that toaster,
                            this one pisses all over it, also does bacon

Comment

So, stil buying it.

As for that toaster,

Where is the radio?

Comment

So, stil buying it.

As for that toaster,

Meh, its all about the microwave/toaster combo.

Comment

Where is the radio?
                                  In my hoodie

Comment

can anyone sort me out with a quick trade? need before 2am to bet on the UFC ..ill send you $16 on Full Tilt for your $15 on Paddy Power

DJKendo is my sn on both sites..pm me if you want need email for the trade..

Thanks!

Comment

Sanchez by points imo

Comment

Sanchez by points imo
                                        Kampmann by Points for me

Comment

peachymer interview

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                            Kampmann by Points for me
                                            We could bet it here if you don't get sorted.

Comment

We could bet it here if you don't get sorted.
                                              wanna just do it here so? haven't got anybody yet...and really wanted to do a double on the Dolloway/Kampmann fights.

how will be bet?

I'll pick Kampmann over Sanchez anyway. Kampmann is 8/13 on PP

can only do FT btw!
                                              Last edited by TheJiggaman; 04-03-11, 01:47.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                cliffs please?
                                                just googling what ghosting is now!

Comment

I like Dolloway too,

8/13 is good with me. How much?

Comment

anyone want to play an 8game HU 5er SNG on stars?

Comment

I like Dolloway too,

8/13 is good with me. How much?
                                                      $20?

Full Tilt ok for you?

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                        cliffs please?
                                                        just googling what ghosting is now!
                                                        lol go to the peachymer thread on 2+2 look at the size of it i am in my hole giving cliffs lol, if you search my posts there is cliffs from the thread on here somewhere

Comment

Comes across like a clown, one of her reason she keeps private is that she doesn't want her siblings to know about big scores, in case they hit her up for cash.

Ah, I'm just paranoid cos of the 2+2 thread
                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 04-03-11, 02:11.

Comment

$20?

Full Tilt ok for you?
                                                            Your 20 to my whatever, i only have Stars atm, but we can sort it out.
                                                            If stars is no good for you, we can go through a middle man here, no need to escrow or anything

Comment

Comes across like a clown, one of her reason she keeps private is that she doesn't want her siblings to know about big scores, in case they hit her up for cash
                                                              girl on the left in the video is the most annoying person in the world shouldnt be there, def agree that she comes across as a clown, but maybe she's just a bit ditzy/girly girl type

Comment

Your 20 to my whatever, i only have Stars atm, but we can sort it out.
                                                                If stars is no good for you, we can go through a middle man here, no need to escrow or anything
                                                                cool ya, perfect.

can't do Stars,,,banned from there :| but sure ya, we will get a middle man or something anyway :-) we can sort out the 8/13 if I win. (when I win)

Comment

Yeah, she just keeps shouting things like, "bullshit, your a guy"
                                                                  lol, just as a type that, she shouts bullshit again

MerBrit's laugh is annoying

Comment

so i raise bb like twice, 200/400 14,5k stacks make it 1,2k he shoves has me covered. Snap AK he has k10??...10 in the window and says was sick of him raising my bb, fkg simpleton.

Comment

cool ya, perfect.

can't do Stars,,,banned from there :| but sure ya, we will get a middle man or something anyway :-) we can sort out the 8/13 if I win. (when I win)
                                                                      $20 @ 8/13 works out at $12.31
                                                                      I'll call it $12.50

come on nightmare!!

Comment

Minor brag: split the €55 DC in the Sporting again, €500 each for three of us (incl. Big Bad Pat)

Split it three ways the last time I played as well, 3rd the time before that and 5th the time before that...my live tournie ROI for 2011 is currently listed as 372% in my results database, pretty sweet!

Comment

girl on the left in the video is the most annoying person in the world shouldnt be there, def agree that she comes across as a clown, but maybe she's just a bit ditzy/girly girl type
                                                                          Mikey is funny though

Mikey: What's your favourite position?
                                                                          Mer: I'm not answering that.
                                                                          Mikey: ...Doggy.
                                                                          Mer: Are you suggesting that..
                                                                          Mikey: No. I'm telling you.

Mikey: Are you really a girl?
                                                                          Mer: Yeah, pretty sure I am.
                                                                          Mikey: Really. Damm, cos I had lots of menstration questions for you. but i'll take your word

Then he asks a fallopian question anyway

Comment

Mikey is funny though

Mikey: What's your favourite position?
                                                                            Mer: I'm not answering that.
                                                                            Mikey: ...Doggy.
                                                                            Mer: Are you suggesting that..
                                                                            Mikey: No. I'm telling you.

Mikey: Are you really a girl?
                                                                            Mer: Yeah, pretty sure I am.
                                                                            Mikey: Really. Damm, cos I had lots of menstration questions for you. but i'll take your word

Then he asks a fallopian question anyway
                                                                            i lolled at that but they missed the whole point of the interview and took it as one big piss take imo apart from the few mandatory Q's they had to ask

Comment

Should wake up about 12, i assume we can do requests here now for the Ray Foley show, this should be good about 12.30/45 and heres the song should fit my mood.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL8XyLZ_ZNw[/ame]

oh ya can you say hello to my girlfriend.......good man ray
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

$20 @ 8/13 works out at $12.31
                                                                                I'll call it $12.50

come on nightmare!!
                                                                                bs decision :|

gimme the fucking info to sent the money to!!

Comment

Just back from work. Last night of rag week..as messy expected but as usual for the last night they drink like troopers until 1/1.30 am and then that's it really.

On the plus side here is my fb status as of right now...

Wanted chewing gum in work tonight so went into the machine in the jacks. Sold out! Right, mints it is so. Press the button and out come a pack of condoms. So to all those who were in Horans tonight I apologise if there's a baby conceived because of the inappropriate use of a polo mint....
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                    Just back from work. Last night of rag week..as messy expected but as usual for the last night they drink like troopers until 1/1.30 am and then that's it really.

On the plus side here is my fb status as of right now...
                                                                                    Pfff tralee rag week lol. Galway is where the shit is at (unfortunately, as our house is in a horrendous state. Here in the casino now, dreading the clean up tomorrow.)

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                      Pfff tralee rag week lol. Galway is where the shit is at (unfortunately, as our house is in a horrendous state. Here in the casino now, dreading the clean up tomorrow.)
                                                                                      Apologies I won't mention it again...

PS If you clean up where you are now I guarantee the clean up tomorrow will be a helluva lot easier....
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Sanchez by points imo

Too betfair didn't have a win method market for this.
                                                                                        bs decision :|

gimme the fucking info to sent the money to!!
                                                                                        Didn't see it, but sounds like it wasn't the best decision

Comment

2/12 in the 12.5K grtd on FT.

3.8 for first but it's extreamly crabshooty .

need my super turbo run good button.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                            2/12 in the 12.5K grtd on FT.

3.8 for first but it's extreamly crabshooty .

need my super turbo run good button.
                                                                                            Meh 11th.

Comment

UL Gholi

-----------------------------------------------------------

lol, this was great, wouldn't do it myslef obv, look like a freak

Comment

Seriously confused at some of the answers regarding the rent thing.
                                                                                                The idea that you have to leave at the end of a rental month or you're robbing the landlord is just nutso stuff.
                                                                                                You don't have to leave on the last day of the month, but you do have to pay until the end of the month. This is incredibly standard, if you pay by the month, then you pay by the month.
                                                                                                Nice one, listening to that now..
                                                                                                lol go to the peachymer thread on 2+2 look at the size of it i am in my hole giving cliffs lol, if you search my posts there is cliffs from the thread on here somewhere
                                                                                                Here's the thread for those interested http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61...appens-976441/ fucked if I'm giving cliffs either, but they're interspersed throughout the thread, there's also a PokerStars statement around post 2700 or so.

Comment

I have no words.

PokerGas.com, a captivating domain name with an air of excitement and intensity, ignites the imagination with visions of high-stakes poker games fueled by adrenaline and strategy. The combination of Poker and Gas evokes a sense of power and

Comment

Wow, 1.84m (6ft) standing jump

Lol Bohsman, wtf is that

Comment

Lol, anyone see the end of Jazz Nuggets? Jazz 5 down with 5 seconds to go, nail a 3, manage to get the ball back and Kirilenko fluffs the layup with like half a second on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                        PS If you clean up where you are now I guarantee the clean up tomorrow will be a helluva lot easier....
                                                                                                        Meh + €200, cudbebettercudbeworse

Comment

Drinking on Thursdays rules, fuck all you cunts imo.

Love you all really you brazzers
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                            Here's the thread for those interested http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61...appens-976441/ fucked if I'm giving cliffs either, but they're interspersed throughout the thread, there's also a PokerStars statement around post 2700 or so.
                                                                                                            WTF were Stars doing giving her a deal?? Even if she is 100% legit and it was only her playing on the account, they are fucking mental to sign her!! All this Privacy crap is shite, he's a fucking Sponsored Pro now FFS!! She shouldn't have signed if she wanted to remain anonymous and protect her privacy like she says. Jesus!!

Retards all round!!

Comment

it's. oh. so quiet
                                                                                                              it'a oh. so still
                                                                                                              you're all alone
                                                                                                              and so peaceful until...

CHD posts
                                                                                                              zing boom
                                                                                                              In the BBV
                                                                                                              zing boom
                                                                                                              In before Raoul III
                                                                                                              wow bam
                                                                                                              Very quiet morning prob cause its Fri
                                                                                                              you wanna laugh you wanna cry
                                                                                                              you stay strong cause you can go out tonight

Yeah.

Comment

Grenades

GFL, s'later folks

Gym
                                                                                                                Food
                                                                                                                Library.

Nerdsey Shore

Comment

Jersey Shore is the ghey.

Comment

What about Nerdsey Shore?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      What about Nerdsey Shore?
                                                                                                                      IF it was like this.

A group of 6 nerds form a study group in a popular party town destination, come Friday they party wild and order pizza. The girls drink a glass of wine while the boys puke after 3 bottles of Bavaria.

Could work.

Comment

Have you seen 2Months2Million?

Comment

I have not. Is that the nerdy poker geniuses?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X