Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Green Zone isn't all that, decent watch but dont expect anything smashing, it did have some great visuals in it 6.5/10
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Galway got the green light to host the finish of the Volvo Race in 2012
      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Wheres the SE again, i've a vague recollection of being there one night after the ipo, start times etc?
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
          Galway got the green light to host the finish of the Volvo Race in 2012
          Great. Another event that 99.3% of the population know nothing about, and care less about, being publicised to death and people then all of a sudden pretending to care about it.

Whoop de fecking do.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Great. Another event that 99.3% of the population know nothing about, and care less about, being publicised to death and people then all of a sudden pretending to care about it.

Whoop de fecking do.
            what does it matter, its a gigantic boost to the economy over there, and a massive advertisement for Ireland world-wide. Last one packed galway out for about 2 weeks!
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiuZOmwgBU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                ìt's hardly a 'test' vs the Banglas
                Very true, lucky for them that 'Mr go in and get us draw' is only missing this one and not a proper test

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                  Wheres the SE again, i've a vague recollection of being there one night after the ipo, start times etc?
                  it's off South Anne St which is itself off Grafton Street

if you know where Kehoes pub is, it's straight up from the front door of it - about 50m
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    ive already road tested that bottle of Meerlust that El Raoul has referenced. I am confident that you will not be disappointed.

7pm in La Cave?
                    done

I'll purchase the second bottle either beforehand or at the break - Kanonkop Pinotage

I doubt they'll allow solksjaer in tbh

Comment

what does it matter, its a gigantic boost to the economy over there, and a massive advertisement for Ireland world-wide. Last one packed galway out for about 2 weeks!
                      Feck Galway. Full of bloody hippies.

Comment

and giant heads

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                          Saw something on Nationwide recently about night time walks in Wicklow (think Sally Gap) around some lakes. They do it everytime there is a full moon and its guided. Literally out all night until day break. Can't remember the name of the group that do it but I'm sure google will help.
                          sounds like it could be fun with some of these

Comment

done

I'll purchase the second bottle either beforehand or at the break - Kanonkop Pinotage

I doubt they'll allow solksjaer in tbh
                            I've been to La Cave many times, always sporting my best gansey. I must admit
                            most of the patrons looked very ghey so I see where you are coming from there El Raoul the Stuntturd (I like this name) Beware, Michael Noonan tends to drink in there with his daughters. (well I presume they were his daughters) seem to be a very close family from the looks of things.

7 ish sound good for me, I shall alight from the Red Cow luas and walk up. (hope I don't have to take my high heels off again)

Comment

Buckfast drinking crusty fuckers

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                Danny if you can't even get the Sun when it is being sarcastic there is no hope for ya :-)

Wd on your SE win btw. Just read it now.
                                I actually didnt read the story just read the title and closed it down Cheers
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Buckfast drinking crusty fuckers
                                  And easy roides from Swinford over for the weekend.

Comment

2 women body builders were talking, one says “I’m thinking of taking steroids”.

The other one says “I wouldn’t, someone I knew who took steroids grew a penis”.

“Anabolic” the other replies,

“No she said just a penis”

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      2 women body builders were talking, one says “I’m thinking of taking steroids”.

The other one says “I wouldn’t, someone I knew who took steroids grew a penis”.

Anabolic” the other replies,

“No she said just a penis”
                                      Did you know that was the name of the Polish Physicist who invented Steroids.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS
                                        Bob Dylan confirmed to play in Thomond Park this summer.

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

i think she had a brother called lodza?

Comment

And easy roides from Swinford over for the weekend.
                                            Whatever yer inta lad!

Comment

anyone ever used toptable.com for booking meals abroad? any use?
                                              I used them before (couple of years ago) to book a table of 7 for news years eve in New york (for my boss and his family)

General rule of thumb with anything like this is to phone restaurant to confirm booking.

It all went to plan
                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Whoop de fecking do.
                                                anything that will get tourists into this country is good.

Now f*ck off and kick a cuddly little animal in the nuts...
                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                  Whatever yer inta lad!

what a fitting signature you have for that pic.

the gansey gang

Comment

What's a physicist doing inventing steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
                                                      A nixer!

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post

I couldn't spell Pharmacist.

Comment

wow i've played 11 hands of omaha on rush poker and i'm up 3 buyins - crazy game.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/ON...med.6140156.jp
                                                            Nice one. Will def be going to this.

Comment

To cheer the Liverpool fans up who are jogging very slowly and acting very grumpily

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZgpqKSyQRs&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZgpqKSyQRs&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

@TommyGunne Someone stole your argument

Comment

Jaysus, I'm such a fucking muppet at times. Just managed to spill a glass of water on and around my new laptop (3 weeks old). I whipped out the paper towels immediately obv, removed any surface water from it, tipped it up and over and basically spent five minutes until there was no liquid that I could see (and then cleaned up the rest of the mess caused).

Seems to be working fine, but who knows what damage has been done. If I had a brain I'd be dangerous.
                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

You'll find more tips with a google search, pity laptops aren't easier to open up - I wouldn't know where to begin.

I managed to save my phone after dropping it into a full pint of water.
                                                                    I thought it would be dead but I opened it straight up as much as possible and dried it out with a hairdryer a number of times over the following days.

There was still water trapped in the camera so I had to get buy a T6 screwdriver to open the phone fully.

It works fine now. I think you're laptop will be ok if you find a way to get it entirely dried out - may need to get it opened up.
                                                                    At least it wasn't a fizzy drink you spilled.
                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 10-03-10, 18:08.
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                      Jaysus, I'm such a fucking muppet at times. Just managed to spill a glass of water on and around my new laptop (3 weeks old). I whipped out the paper towels immediately obv, removed any surface water from it, tipped it up and over and basically spent five minutes until there was no liquid that I could see (and then cleaned up the rest of the mess caused).

Seems to be working fine, but who knows what damage has been done. If I had a brain I'd be dangerous.
                                                                      turn it off, take the battery out, leave it in the hot press overnight.
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Spam in forum or else full tilt are retarded are hiring people

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

first turned up in the papers a week or two ago.
                                                                            "It is very unlikely that Woods would ever accept such an offer, and a representative for IMG said that it was not seriously considered. PGA rules prohibit players from promoting gambling companies, among other institutions."

You can be damn sure PP knew this full well, Some free viral Marketing.

Apologies to the PP lads that post on here but...

I'd lol so hard if Woods just said "Ah f**k it, i'm sick of golf anyway, gimme the deal to sign."

Oh to be a fly on the wall of the PP offices that day.

Comment

They wondered why i was laughing in the book shop. lol america

Comment

Whatever people say or think about the PPP marketing guys work they do a damn good job imo. Us talking about it is proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                  Finance. Don't think that PowerPoint is a way to express any idea tbh - far to rigidly straight i.e. start with point A and finish on point Z.
                                                                                  I'm assuming you are talking about when the students actually download the presentation themselves, and not when you're delivering it?

That prezi thing looks good, but a bit over the top, and childish almost.

A mathematics lecturer I had in first year gave us our notes in pdf format, but had hyperlinked any terms which had previously been explained / used, back to their original descriptions. It was very helpful.

Comment

...

Comment

Another one is if you have one of those Super Ser gas heaters. Light it up and leave the laptop within three feet of it. Those heaters take all the moisture from the air when they've been on the go for a while. Gently dries it out.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            We should demand that BCB books Crystal Swing for musical entertainment in the bar at the IO. If only for the lolz of Devilfish joining them / hitting on the daughter, mother, then son in that order of striking out.
                                                                                            This would be epic, on the condition that they only play 'He drinks tequila'.

Comment

Anyone know why Wingdings (the crazy font that puts letters as symbols in Microsoft Office) was invented. wiki explains what it is, but doesn't say why anyone would want to come up with it in the first place.
                                                                                              Conspiracy theorists will tell you it's some sort of anti-semetic code. You've heard that one I presume? According to urban myth, one of the planes' tail numbers that hit the twin towers on 9-11 was Q33NY.
                                                                                              Type that in capitals, highlight it, hit wingdings font and OMG!!!
                                                                                              Jim Corr does a sex-wee in his trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                Jim Corr does a sex-wee in his trousers.
                                                                                                That would be a good song title.

Booking form for Crystal Swing

Their What the Stars say page is ridiculous, I don't recognise a single name.
                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 10-03-10, 19:03.

Comment

Anyone know why Wingdings (the crazy font that puts letters as symbols in Microsoft Office) was invented. wiki explains what it is, but doesn't say why anyone would want to come up with it in the first place.
                                                                                                  It tells the future.

Q33 is a flight number or something from 9/11 and in wingdings shows a plane hitting 2 buildings.

Also NYC means ''Kill Jews ''

lol

Comment

Yeah i did the same 2 weeks ago, and because it kept power going to it, it's no pretty fcked.

turn it off, take the battery out, leave it in the hot press overnight.
                                                                                                    Wish i had of done this at the time. Now, the laptop wont take any charge, and will only work while connected to the mains. When it stars, windows media player comes on all the time. half the keys don't work and when powering down, sometimes switches itself back on.

I'd almost be able to buy a new laptop if there was no such thing as the river card in these hands i just played

PokerStars Game #40958079341: Tournament #251276879, $36+$3 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2010/03/10 13:38:41 ET
                                                                                                    Table '251276879 1' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                                    Seat 1: FlushdrawIRE (5070 in chips)
                                                                                                    Seat 4: alexdeye (3930 in chips)
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    alexdeye: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    alexdeye: posts small blind 100
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: posts big blind 200
                                                                                                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                    Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [Qh 5s]
                                                                                                    alexdeye: calls 100
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: checks
                                                                                                    *** FLOP *** [Kh Jc Qs]
                                                                                                    alexdeye: bets 400
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: calls 400
                                                                                                    *** TURN *** [Kh Jc Qs] [5c]
                                                                                                    alexdeye: bets 3305 and is all-in
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: calls 3305
                                                                                                    *** RIVER *** [Kh Jc Qs 5c] [4d]
                                                                                                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: shows [Qh 5s] (two pair, Queens and Fives)
                                                                                                    alexdeye: shows [4s Kd] (two pair, Kings and Fours)
                                                                                                    alexdeye collected 7860 from pot
                                                                                                    *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                    Total pot 7860 | Rake 0
                                                                                                    Board [Kh Jc Qs 5c 4d]
                                                                                                    Seat 1: FlushdrawIRE (big blind) showed [Qh 5s] and lost with two pair, Queens and Fives
                                                                                                    Seat 4: alexdeye (button) (small blind) showed [4s Kd] and won (7860) with two pair, Kings and Fours

Very next hand....

PokerStars Game #40958110552: Tournament #251276879, $36+$3 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2010/03/10 13:39:16 ET
                                                                                                    Table '251276879 1' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                    Seat 1: FlushdrawIRE (1140 in chips)
                                                                                                    Seat 4: alexdeye (7860 in chips)
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    alexdeye: posts the ante 25
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: posts small blind 100
                                                                                                    alexdeye: posts big blind 200
                                                                                                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                    Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [9c Ac]
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: raises 915 to 1115 and is all-in
                                                                                                    alexdeye: calls 915
                                                                                                    *** FLOP *** [Qd 8s Ad]
                                                                                                    *** TURN *** [Qd 8s Ad] [Js]
                                                                                                    *** RIVER *** [Qd 8s Ad Js] [2h]
                                                                                                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                    alexdeye: shows [Ah 2c] (two pair, Aces and Deuces)
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: shows [9c Ac] (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                                    alexdeye collected 2280 from pot
                                                                                                    *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                    Total pot 2280 | Rake 0
                                                                                                    Board [Qd 8s Ad Js 2h]
                                                                                                    Seat 1: FlushdrawIRE (button) (small blind) showed [9c Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces
                                                                                                    Seat 4: alexdeye (big blind) showed [Ah 2c] and won (2280) with two pair, Aces and Deuces

While coming to terms with the above, this happened when headsup in another..

PokerStars Game #40958572511: Tournament #251267646, $35+$3 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2010/03/10 13:48:05 ET
                                                                                                    Table '251267646 1' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                                                                                                    Seat 5: FlushdrawIRE (6145 in chips)
                                                                                                    Seat 9: Felted_Good (7355 in chips)
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                    Felted_Good: posts the ante 50
                                                                                                    Felted_Good: posts small blind 300
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: posts big blind 600
                                                                                                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                    Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [Ks As]
                                                                                                    Felted_Good: raises 6705 to 7305 and is all-in
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: calls 5495 and is all-in
                                                                                                    Uncalled bet (1210) returned to Felted_Good
                                                                                                    *** FLOP *** [Th 7h 7s]
                                                                                                    *** TURN *** [Th 7h 7s] [3c]
                                                                                                    *** RIVER *** [Th 7h 7s 3c] [Qh]
                                                                                                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                    FlushdrawIRE: shows [Ks As] (a pair of Sevens)
                                                                                                    Felted_Good: shows [Qs Kc] (two pair, Queens and Sevens)
                                                                                                    Felted_Good collected 12290 from pot
                                                                                                    *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                    Total pot 12290 | Rake 0
                                                                                                    Board [Th 7h 7s 3c Qh]
                                                                                                    Seat 5: FlushdrawIRE (big blind) showed [Ks As] and lost with a pair of Sevens
                                                                                                    Seat 9: Felted_Good (button) (small blind) showed [Qs Kc] and won (12290) with two pair, Queens and Sevens

Think i'll leave it at that for the night and go play some live poker!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                      Applying for things is a pain in the hole! So many forms to fill out, none completely different from the last university's.

Then you have to answer a question like this

"“Please explain in the box below your reasons for applying for this course, and for choosing the University of _____, and what you would hope to gain from your studies. If relevant, please also state how the course relates to your current or intended career. What skills, knowledge and professional or other relevant experience do you feel you can bring to the programme?”"

Why do they even bother? I'd imagine that the answers they receive aren't wildly different, and that in fact, its possible to write about 95% of the same answer when applying to any university.

So incredibly tilting, I've only managed 2 full applications in 5 hours!
                                                                                                      Pretty easy and accurate way for them to weed out the people who really want to do the course from those who want it so little that they can't be arsed filling out a form

Comment

Originally posted by Daithio View Post
                                                                                                        Pretty easy and accurate way for them to weed out the people who really want to do the course from those who want it so little that they can't be arsed filling out a form
                                                                                                        I'm applying for 7 different Masters! It takes about 3/4 hours for each application.

Almost finished now though, thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Think i'll leave it at that for the night and go play some live poker!
                                                                                                          This will help you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTpRVY82gYE&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

THIS is very interesting

someone's in trouble...
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Trust Harrington to get an invite to the Whitehouse and quibble about it
                                                                                                              "I wont say its terribly convenient but its worked out as im in the U.S"
                                                                                                              At least its from a man with his eye on the ball i suppose.

Comment

Kid fell down the cliff outside my house about 6 o clock. Broke his arm in 2 places, bone sticking out through the skin, knocked unconscious the whole bit. The 3 fire brigade engines, 2 Garda cars, 2 ambulances and civil defence couldn't get him up so queue the coast guard helicopter and half of the town outside watching. Mental couple of hours

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JDa9i-qH-U&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                  Kid fell down the cliff outside my house about 6 o clock. Broke his arm in 2 places, bone sticking out through the skin, knocked unconscious the whole bit. The 3 fire brigade engines, 2 Garda cars, 2 ambulances and civil defence couldn't get him up so queue the coast guard helicopter and half of the town outside watching. Mental couple of hours
                                                                                                                  Timmy O'Toole?

Comment

BREAKING NEWS
                                                                                                                    what position?

Comment

THIS is very interesting

someone's in trouble...
                                                                                                                      Obv one of his own sock puppet accounts

Comment

what position?
                                                                                                                        In the desolation row

Comment

Betfair just tilts me so much sometimes, made a withdrawal around 11 am this morning to my moneybookers account. No sign of it yet so I ring them, and they tell me that it can take up to 24 hours. They must be the slowest to process withdrawals on the internet, I think the quickest its ever been is 10 hours one time.
                                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X