U drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
      U drunk?
      very.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Zuroph is right even though he should be swimming right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Did you read the whole lot? Sicko.
          It was sickness Kev. Read a handful of pages over the weekend but the connection was unbelievably bad at the hotel, so just caught up over the last few hours. I have it at 60 posts p.p and at when i was at 6.30 yesterday, there were still 10 pages to go. Over 2k posts in total since Thursday!

Comment

I refer you to my older posts
            Originally posted by Zuroph
            blue ball city
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
              this izzy one on dragons den is a fuckin milf
              Its cool to lower the bar you know to get the confidence back up and all but come on..

Also when did fuzzbox come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                Its cool to lower the bar you know to get the confidence back up and all but come on..

Also when did fuzzbox come back?
                Think it was Tue or Wed

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  It was sickness Kev. Read a handful of pages over the weekend but the connection was unbelievably bad at the hotel, so just caught up over the last few hours. I have it at 60 posts p.p and at when i was at 6.30 yesterday, there were still 10 pages to go. Over 2k posts in total since Thursday!
                  Haha. Fair play. Saturday was a great day on here

Comment

Tony/Arsenal fans - anything to the rumours that RVP has ligament damage and is out for the season?

Comment

Think it was Tue or Wed
                      Great that he's back was one of my favourite posters from the old place

Comment

Everyone who disses a bird like izzy should post their own or stfu imo.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Izzy. Nothing amazing either mind.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFCNVvvmxNw[/ame]

Comment

Tony/Arsenal fans - anything to the rumours that RVP has ligament damage and is out for the season?
                              It's a bit hush until tomorrow so anything doing the rounds now is just rumour. Arsenal only saying it's a knee injury picked up when he scored and he'll miss the FA Cup replay on Wednesday and is a doubt for the Champions League 2nd leg but you don't know what mind games are being played

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

WTF?

Been doing a few bits and pieces and i'm finally ready to sit down and watch the new High Stakes Poker Episode and it's been removed by Youtube? Anywhere else i can watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    WTF?

Been doing a few bits and pieces and i'm finally ready to sit down and watch the new High Stakes Poker Episode and it's been removed by Youtube? Anywhere else i can watch it?
                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lvqmjwBc2o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Just blamed a fart on the hottest girl at the party. Ha

Comment

Dragon's Den was a hard watch, they just constantly ripped the piss out of each person in a cringeworthy unfunny manner, tools.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Just blamed a fart on the hottest girl at the party. Ha
                                          you know the deal by now...

Comment

For Beatles fans, 'I was there when the beatles played the cavern' starting at 10:45 on ITV1.
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

this is getting serious radio play, but wow what a song. The girl has seriously blown me away recently, honestly believe she's a star, one we'll listen to in twenty years time remembering back

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY[/ame]
                                              Last edited by Zuroph; 27-02-11, 22:52.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Is this real? If so, what's it from? Backround etc pls

Comment

Just about to watch Howl's Moving Castle. Have been meaning to give it a spin for ages.

I've loved everything else I've seen by Studio Ghibli massively, so hoping this is another great experience.

Will report back with my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

For Real?

Comment

Jersey Shore.

Shit Mtv reality shit.

Comment

Watch Season One of Jersey Shore. Not just because it'll answer your question, but because in general, everyone should watch Season One of Jersey Shore

SPOILER
                                                        drunk skank got a punch in a bar off some random drunk idiot
                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          Just about to watch Howl's Moving Castle. Have been meaning to give it a spin for ages.

I've loved everything else I've seen by Studio Ghibli massively, so hoping this is another great experience.

Miyazaki is a genius. Have you seen Akira? Its not by him but a great film.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Amazing. You will not be unhappy

Comment

Jayus i should run for the Dail next year after that competition on facebook!
                                                              its not easy, an i reckon im gonna lose by a little!!

Forgot to say thanks a mil to everyone who helped me out!
                                                              Last edited by SatNav; 27-02-11, 23:11.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone watching the amateur taking on isildur on PS now? He actually seems to be doing pretty well. He was down around 10k against isil but down less than 2k now. Sick hand when they were 3k deep, Isil snapped called his 5b of 750ish, flop came KKx and amateur c/c a bet of 600ish into 1.5k. A on turn and he check called isils jam. Isildur had the K9o and amateur had AA of course!! A hand before that the amateur 4b jammed 88 and Isil called it off with 67s!!

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                  Miyazaki is a genius. Have you seen Akira? Its not by him but a great film.
                                                                  Not sure, but it rings a bell. I'll check it on Amazon to make sure...

Comment

this is getting serious radio play, but wow what a song. The girl has seriously blown me away recently, honestly believe she's a star, one we'll listen to in twenty years time remembering back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY
                                                                    I refer you to my older posts
                                                                    you kidding me?!to steal a phrase, The man that pulled me out of her would be crowned king of England!
                                                                    Listened to at least 30 seconds of that. Hurt my ears. Learn to pull yourself off, your hormones are seriously skewing your judgement
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxYBpZ70y70&feature=youtu[/ame]
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

JESUS!
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                          an i reckon im gonna loose by a little!!
                                                                          How loose were you in the first place?

Comment

She's fantastic - the first I heard of her was in the Music King game when someone posted her singing Rolling In The Deep, and I said I wasn't sure about it (unusual for me as I'm generally a positive reviewer).
                                                                            But have heard loads of her stuff now and her voice is just phenominal.
                                                                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 27-02-11, 23:13. Reason: spellings

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              She's fantastic - the first I heard of her was in the Music King game when someone posted her singing Rolling In The Deep, and I said I wasn't sure about it (unusual for me as I'm generally a positive reviewer).
                                                                              But have heard loads of here stuff now and her voice is just phenomanal.
                                                                              Jebus I'm going to have to listen to more than 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                How loose were you in the first place?
                                                                                do not start me
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I also thought it was a load of shite CourierCollie.

do not start me
                                                                                  are you askin?

Comment

do not start me
                                                                                    Ahhhh.... are you mechanical?
                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Jersey Shore.

Shit Mtv reality shit.
                                                                                      Hmmmm, if you've nothing good to say...

Tyler I fully expect this to be your first banning!
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I'm in a real shitty funny mood tonight!
                                                                                        well bad form i would say actually!

its my own fault!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY
                                                                                          Listened again and really don't get the love. And I've nothing against ginger frumpy types.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdvZa46xb3M[/ame]

Comment

Passed by The Voodoo tonight and its door's are closed, anybody got any info on this?
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

Just personal opinion thats all. Ive watched it all, Only good man worth mentioning is Paul D.

Comment

I'm in a real shitty funny mood tonight!
                                                                                                well bad form i would say actually!

its my own fault!

AJ can give you a web cuddle if that will cheer you up?Also, bubbleking has another form of web cuddle he can perform too.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                  AJ can give you a web cuddle if that will cheer you up?Also, bubbleking has another form of web cuddle he can perform too.
                                                                                                  yep deffo need one of them!!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Passed by The Voodoo tonight and its door's are closed, anybody got any info on this?
                                                                                                    They are closed most sundays apart from the monthly game.

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds 150 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t41007)
                                                                                                      Hero (CO) (t42714)
                                                                                                      Button (t25324)
                                                                                                      SB (t4500)
                                                                                                      BB (t20576)
                                                                                                      UTG (t35854)
                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t14979)
                                                                                                      MP1 (t27594)
                                                                                                      MP2 (t14805)

Hero's M: 11.39

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A
                                                                                                      3 folds, MP2 calls t1600, MP3 bets t6400, Hero raises to t42564 (All-In), 4 folds, MP3 calls t34457 (All-In) snap call!

Flop: (t87064) K, 2, 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t87064) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t87064) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t87064

Results:
                                                                                                      MP3 had 7, 6 (one pair, sevens).
                                                                                                      Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                                      Outcome: t87064 returned to Hero

lose to a runner runner and a 3outer soon after n back to 60k..some run good please! some droolers in this

Comment

Just personal opinion thats all. Ive watched it all, Only good man worth mentioning is Paul D.
                                                                                                        I got banned from boards soccer forum when someone took a shocking anti Pippo Inzaghi stance. I feel similar rage coming on me now.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Do you realise who you are talking to?

Comment

It'll all look better in the morning SatNav.

Comment

You guys should go to a cuddle party.

Comment

i can see bollock
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

First one is well out of the way

I will let him wallow in his ignorance of not loving such a show

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                  They are closed most sundays apart from the monthly game.
                                                                                                                  I thought that was just while they got some work done in the place still didn't think it would be going on now.

Comment

i can see bollock
                                                                                                                    Looking too hard obviously!

Comment

I got banned from boards soccer forum when someone took a shocking anti Pippo Inzaghi stance. I feel similar rage coming on me now.
                                                                                                                      What? Where? Direct me to them so I may show them the error of their ways

Comment

The Inzaghi thread was probably a mile offside anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                          The Inzaghi thread was probably a mile offside anyhow.
                                                                                                                          needs to be thanked twice
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X