This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
    10 years in dublin sick of it going to the Yukon to dissapear wp on fantasy rugby you ahd the man of the match Palmer otehrwise id have overtaken ya
    didn't see a minute of it

believe it was pure muck?
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

meh, only nailed 1 of my 4 bets (Mitchell O'Connor @ 5/2) for small losses

poor return on the election, I should really have backed Pringle in DSW

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
        Conway was hurt a lot by how long it took Coffey to be elected. My gut feeling is heartbreak for us. And I'm stuck in work! When I was tallying the SF 2nd preferences, I was disappointed to see quite a lot of FF #2 which may put that muttonhead Kenneally out of reach! By God we tried though!
        It's far from over yet Adam, keep the faith!
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

*unofficial*
          Senator Pascal Mooney has just called it for Michael Colreavy (shinner) to take the 3rd seat in Sligo/North-Leitrim

Id assume FG get the other two

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
            turf issue as a kid everyone had a patch of bog in my town 6000 people full of midgets dusty desolate old people love it though beats importing coal anyhow
            also ahd my first drinks in a bog 3 bottles of old style guinness while slaving in my uncles bog as an eager 12 year old
            I've lovely snap shot memories of a summer holiday when I was about 5 or 6 playing in a bog.

Admittedly I don't know enough about turf cutting nowadays and the environmental issues behind it's banning, must be hard though for an old tradition to be suddenly outlawed.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              didn't see a minute of it

believe it was pure muck?
              I find having 3 months living expenses on any match helps excitement.
              Was poor from France england created fcuk all ref was poor too Clancy irish guy
              Chabal is still shyte started at 8 for france
              Highlight was Ashton doing his swallow dive under the posts after the ref had blown for a forward pass numpty
              It was very physical but ireland in Lansdowne wont fear england and should win

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                *unofficial*
                Senator Pascal Mooney has just called it for Michael Colreavy (shinner) to take the 3rd seat in Sligo/North-Leitrim

take that 5star

Comment

really?

everyone else seems to think not

how are our predictions faring? I think mine are pretty LOLbad
                  Well they already have 26 of the 89 declared, so in theory they are above target if its linear. Which its not obviously, but I think I see another 10 probables and another 10 possibles. I am a bit drunk though so may be doing it wrong.

I don't think any of us are covering ourselves in glory in the predictions, haven't really been following it though.
                  We all missed the super bonus for getting first elected by the way (Joan Burton got it).

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Well they already have 26 of the 89 declared, so in theory they are above target if its linear. Which its not obviously, but I think I see another 10 probables and another 10 possibles. I am a bit drunk though so may be doing it wrong.

I don't think any of us are covering ourselves in glory in the predictions, haven't really been following it though.
                    We all missed the super bonus for getting first elected by the way (Joan Burton got it).
                    I'd be happy to take a push on it right now

I think you still have the edge

Comment

*unofficial*

Ya, had seen that. 2 FG is a lock. Depends if Perry gets a surplus as that might fall better for Scanlon if the gap is small enough due to geographical reasons. Find out soon enough though.

take that 5star
                      Why did you bold the North Leitrim bit? I don't get it I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        I've lovely snap shot memories of a summer holiday when I was about 5 or 6 playing in a bog.

Admittedly I don't know enough about turf cutting nowadays and the environmental issues behind it's banning, must be hard though for an old tradition to be suddenly outlawed.
                        Cutting turf is banned? Surely not.

Comment

meh, only nailed 1 of my 4 bets (Mitchell O'Connor @ 5/2) for small losses

poor return on the election, I should really have backed Pringle in DSW
                          shoulda gotten onboard the Harris train imo!!
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I'd be happy to take a push on it right now

I think you still have the edge
                            Lol, I think we'd both be banned if we pushed it now, after boring everyone for 4 months about it. She shall be let ride.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              I did, then I did a ninja edit

I want to blame them!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                Lol, I think we'd both be banned if we pushed it now, after boring everyone for 4 months about it. She shall be let ride.
                                obviously, was just saying that I think you're looking through red-tinted glasses

and Joan Burton wants them back

Comment

I did, then I did a ninja edit

I want to blame them!
                                  I'm still lost I'm afraid

Comment

didn't mean to

no inference intended

Comment

"Many people turning in their unmarked unfound unidentified graves."

ouch

Comment

FF still not in double figures

Comment

Jesus did you see the nutjob eyes on that Cork Shinner woman who got in.

Comment

which constituency counts might still finish tonight?

Comment

FF still not in double figures
                                              And the 9 on the board currently does include Ceann Comhairle Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                Jesus did you see the nutjob eyes on that Cork Shinner woman who got in.
                                                you old dog you

Comment

The fourth seat in Waterford seems to be a straight fight between John Halligan and Kenneally.

The bulk of the Kenneally(ff) votes seem to be coming from the county. What the fk are they at?

Comment

Cavan/Monaghan
                                                    Cork North Central
                                                    Cork South West
                                                    Dublin Central
                                                    Dublin North East
                                                    Louth
                                                    Mayo
                                                    Sligo-North Leitrim
                                                    Waterford

Comment

Sligo North Leitrim will be over soon. Shinner gets in apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Cavan/Monaghan
                                                        Cork North Central
                                                        Cork South West
                                                        Dublin Central
                                                        Dublin North East
                                                        Louth
                                                        Mayo
                                                        Sligo-North Leitrim
                                                        Waterford
                                                        DNE is me

hopefully O'Toole doesn't get in

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                          The fourth seat in Waterford seems to be a straight fight between John Halligan and Kenneally.

The bulk of the Kenneally(ff) votes seem to be coming from the county. What the fk are they at?
                                                          Waterford vote getting great coverage on the RTE TV broadcast. One mention at about 12.30 this afternoon, then the first count details popped up on the screen after the news

Comment

Mary Lou gets in in Dublin Central

no FF'er in Berties backyard

Zod, kindly ship your charitible donation to the Howth Coast Guard

Comment

From the floor: Halligan to get 900 or so from Ryan. Kenneally around 100. Conway to be elected.

Kenneally shitting a brick in the corner!!!

Comment

Waterford vote getting great coverage on the RTE TV broadcast. One mention at about 12.30 this afternoon, then the first count details popped up on the screen after the news
                                                                At least we know how the Dublin General Election is getting on.

Comment

13 hours straight of watching this stuff and I'm still not sick of it

Comment

I have been playing poker on the side, election results keep putting me on mega-tilt though. Playing like a complete monkey

managed to be -15 buy-ins at one stage but clawed it back by Ye Olde Hit 'N Run at big boy stakes

Comment

Update from Adam on the Waterford count

Ryans vote being distributed now. From the phone call I got, 900 to Halligan, only 100 to Keneally. Conway safe, may hit surplus. Again, only heard this over the phone so may not be accurate. Keneally must be sweating it?

Comment

I think I'm gonna be getting nightmares about that Cork shinner woman. Definite bunny boiler that one
                                                                        My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

BBV delivers
                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

DNE is me

hopefully O'Toole doesn't get in

Comment

From the floor: Halligan to get 900 or so from Ryan. Kenneally around 100. Conway to be elected.

Kenneally shitting a brick in the corner!!!

Comment

Come on John!!

Comment

happy now you've got your 15 mins

rte reading bbv obvly
                                                                                  48

Comment

Gripping TV but it's a bit bumbly/all over the shop on RTE imo. Bring back MidniteKowby's Da I say. I'm old enough to remember him besting a "supercomputer" the first time RTE fell prey to modern technology
                                                                                    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

FF tick into double figures

Comment

rbb looking good for a seat tomorrow

its going to be some shock to the dail with the likes of ming, wallace, rbb, higgins etc taking seats but i suppose after healy ray they will seam normal enough folks
                                                                                        48

Comment

Kev - answer post #115744 please

Comment

RTE - FF with 16 definites, and 5 more possibles. I assume they are including Ceann Comhairle in those numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                                              its going to be some shock to the dail with the likes of ming, wallace, rbb, higgins etc taking seats but i suppose after healy ray they will seam normal enough folks
                                                                                              probably better than the monkeys from the FF benches tbf

Comment

Kev - answer post #115744 please
                                                                                                I didnt bother in the end

Comment

Maurice Cummins of Fine Gael on WLRFM saying that John only has 800 votes to make up on Keneally now through the elimination of the SF candidate David Cullinane. We might do it!!

Comment

Really tilts me that shinners always refer to 'the state' not 'the country'.

Comment

What age is this Charlie lad? It looks well past his bed time.

Comment

Eoin McLove elected for FF in Donegal

Comment

Maurice Cummins of Fine Gael on WLRFM saying that John only has 800 votes to make up on Keneally now through the elimination of the SF candidate David Cullinane. We might do it!!
                                                                                                          Adam,I realise it's a bit late for electionering but I'd be interested in hearing your opinions as to why John left The Workers Party.I have to admit this was the main reason I didn't vote for him,specifically to do with the voting pact on the Waterford Corporation.
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Still no Sligo North Leitrim coverage apart from the occasional late mention. Must be no cameras there or something?

Comment

Still no Sligo North Leitrim coverage apart from the occasional late mention. Must be no cameras there or something?
                                                                                                              Do they have the electric out there?

Comment

Also,I'll see your muffins and blaas and raise you

SPOILER
                                                                                                                a Waterford cupcake.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Do they have the electric out there?
                                                                                                                  I think they got a generator in.

All over apparently. 2 FG, 1 SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                    Also,I'll see your muffins and blaas and raise you

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    a Waterford cupcake.

Ah now, you can't be claiming that. Also, why has the word 'cupcake' become so popular here the last few years? Nothing wrong with the word 'bun' imo.

Comment

Ah now, you can't be claiming that. Also, why has the word 'cupcake' become so popular here the last few years? Nothing wrong with the word 'bun' imo.

buns cost 50cent
                                                                                                                      cupcakes cost from 3 for 5 euro +

soon to be called buns again
                                                                                                                      48

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDJb03a0yo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                          Adam,I realise it's a bit late for electionering but I'd be interested in hearing your opinions as to why John left The Workers Party.I have to admit this was the main reason I didn't vote for him,specifically to do with the voting pact on the Waterford Corporation.
                                                                                                                          Put simply, when John was campaigning for the likes of a full-time anti-social behaviour officer and having such things approved, he thought it was hypocritical to have to follow a policy of automatically voting against the budget each year. He tried to change this but the party only reached a compromise of abstaining from the vote.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X