Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My opinion of RDIII and Doke has suddenly taken a bit of a nose dive with this startling revelation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
      I see that cnut Micheal Clarke is out of the running anyway.
      I can go to bed a happy man.
      A Jasus tell us how you really feel

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        My opinion of RDIII and Doke has suddenly taken a bit of a nose dive with this startling revelation.
        Raoul Duke the Elder hailed from Enniscorthy but left at the age of 17

do I still pass?
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Raoul Duke the Elder hailed from Enniscorthy but left at the age of 17

do I still pass?
          NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
            A Jasus tell us how you really feel
            I dislike him

Comment

In the interests of full disclosure, now's as good a time as any time to admit that my old man is from Tipperary originally (Ballyporeen no less)
              My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

What? Wexford? My favorite County/people and it's not even close.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  least favourite?

my favourite is probably Cork (for shame) and least favourite = 'anywhere in the middle'

Comment

Ruairi had a few pints?
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ah I'm just on the wind up really. Wexford people are grand, but their accent is really annoying imo

Comment

Seriously, anyone else think Ruairi Quinn is gargled?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          If I was him I would be

Comment

least favourite?

my favourite is probably Cork (for shame) and least favourite = 'anywhere in the middle'
                            Meh, people I really like could be counted on a seriously disfigured hand. One did come from Wexford though, making them the winner.

Comment

Latest Sligo cunt. Still no one elected.

7th Count Colreavy SF 8,139, McLoughlin FG 9,493, O'Keefe LAB 6,646, Perry FG, 10,419, Scanlon FF 8,389 O'Keefe Eliminated

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                Latest Sligo cunt.
                                pics or GTFO

Comment

ming has had a few sly tokes around the back by the looks of things

Comment

Where the fuck is MicheleSatNav? Please someone to take the edge off my drunken postaments

Comment

Latest Sligo cunt. Still no one elected.

7th Count Colreavy SF 8,139, McLoughlin FG 9,493, O'Keefe LAB 6,646, Perry FG, 10,419, Scanlon FF 8,389 O'Keefe Eliminated

I know there are way too many politicans for such a small country but Sligo/Leitrim cannot be far off being a 4 seat ballot especially when compared to the low Quota's of some of the Dublin seats

Comment

Does Ming have any policies apart from getting stoned?

Comment

pics or GTFO
                                          SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                            ming has had a few sly tokes around the back by the looks of things
                                            There would be nothing sly about them

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                            Yup
                                            supposed to be a smart lad

Think I knew him once upon a long time ago

Comment

SPOILER
                                              WTF????

Comment

Who wouldn't need a little liquid insulation at the prospect of a day in the same RDS as Joan Burton?

Comment

He wants to reverse the ban on turf cutting. Seriously.

Comment

big into turf cutting apparently

Comment

I know there are way too many politicans for such a small country but Sligo/Leitrim cannot be far off being a 4 seat ballot especially when compared to the low Quota's of some of the Dublin seats
                                                      Must be one of the few constituencies where FG actually reduced their vote.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                        What happens when you put a mod on the ignore list?

does the site implode?

Comment

Where the fuck is MicheleSatNav? Please someone to take the edge off my drunken postaments
                                                          Decent chance she's in Waterford with the Satnav honed in on DD's gaff.

Comment

Ming thinks he might hold the balance of power

Comment

Phew, I was worried there for a second the people of Roscomon voted in a one policy wonder.

Comment

Ya, but he quickly qualified it with 'and a group of like minded independents' which of course will be true.

Comment

What happens when you put a mod on the ignore list?

does the site implode?
                                                                  Not sure if you can, but feel free to at least try.

Not an Aine fan then?

Comment

He'll have to wait til the smoke clears on that one. Bad attack of the munchies too most likely

Comment

Not sure if you can, but feel free to at least try.

Not an Aine fan then?
                                                                      not really no

Comment

Not an Aine fan then?
                                                                        who is yer wan?

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                                          Who wouldn't need a little liquid insulation at the prospect of a day in the same RDS as Joan Burton?
                                                                          I was listening to her the other day walking through town, she said 'Can I just say' about 18 times, I went looking for a crack dealer.

Anyway, here's Ruairi with a few gargles on him... (filmed sideways because I am quite inebriated myself)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJr0gB1K6k[/ame]

Comment

who is yer wan?
                                                                            Aine Chambers

Comment

who is yer wan?
                                                                              Aine Chambers. Silly bint that for some reason became quasi well known over the last few years, and even made it onto Podge and Rodge. Famous for her ridiculously bad underdressed 'Come to Sligo' youtube vids.

Comment

Holy God

Comment

Or shudder

Comment

Latest Sligo cunt.
                                                                                    pics or GTFO
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    That's not me
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

"What really killed us was the EU/IMF deal in June or whenever it was".

Great to have well informed public representatives

Comment

Stop! That bike shot is downright traumatising

Comment

why must you do this to me?

Comment

He wants to reverse the ban on turf cutting. Seriously.
                                                                                            Lads you dont know how important turf is too country people.
                                                                                            We have been using it for centurys culchies that is
                                                                                            leitrim north roscommon is as culchie as you can get
                                                                                            and too many people is seen as a very important activity and of course fuel source

Comment

Waterford update. After 2 more independents eliminated, Coffey (FG) is just 40 away from a quota. Keneally 1520 ahead of Halligan now, Labour's Seamus Ryan being elminated, apparently 40 % or so of his votes will go to his collegue Ciara Conway. Halligan will pick up more of the remaining than Keneally. Then the Shinner guy Cullinane will be eliminated. Hopefully the left vote will transfer enough to Halligan and we can get rid of that prick Keneally

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                We have been using it for centurys culchies that is
                                                                                                leitrim north roscommon is as culchie as you can get
                                                                                                and too many people is seen as a very important activity and of course fuel source
                                                                                                In fairness Mick, I heard him mention the other day that it directly affects 300k people, so a worthy cause.

It's not all he's at btw, he's campaigning pretty hard for a major hospital in the midlands, which again is noble.

I really like him, but it's more fun in here to pretend to be a city snob.

Comment

Conway was hurt a lot by how long it took Coffey to be elected. My gut feeling is heartbreak for us. And I'm stuck in work! When I was tallying the SF 2nd preferences, I was disappointed to see quite a lot of FF #2 which may put that muttonhead Kenneally out of reach! By God we tried though!
                                                                                                  Last edited by AdMMM; 27-02-11, 01:13.

Comment

A present to Tyler and the other community fans. I have no idea as to it's relevance or context as I don't watch the show but I'm fairly sure I recognise the asian guy from the "GAY" video clip/gif. Either that or I'm being a massive racist

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                      but you've never been outside the M50!

Comment

Waterford update. After 2 more independents eliminated, Coffey (FG) is just 40 away from a quota. Keneally 1520 ahead of Halligan now, Labour's Seamus Ryan being elminated, apparently 40 % or so of his votes will go to his collegue Ciara Conway. Halligan will pick up more of the remaining than Keneally. Then the Shinner guy Cullinane will be eliminated. Hopefully the left vote will transfer enough to Halligan and we can get rid of that prick Keneally
                                                                                                        big gap Kev

are you at the count centre?

Comment

Ya but he used to watch a lot of Glenroe back in the day

anyhu, I spent a fair bit of time in Dublin in the 80's

Any of ye who didn't grow up inside the two canals grew up with a farm in the view from his back window

Comment

Labour getting a hell of a lot of 4 of 4s and 5 of 5s.
                                                                                                            Reckon you are going to scrape it now RD3.

-20 FF a big possibility as well I think.

Comment

big gap Kev

are you at the count centre?
                                                                                                              Nah I'm on my couch.

There's nearly 11000 votes to be transferred from Seamus Ryan (lab) and David Cullinane (SF) though. Both city candidates like Halligan, and with him being former worker party the left bit could work in his favour, will it be enough though.

Comment

In fairness Mick, I heard him mention the other day that it directly affects 300k people, so a worthy cause.

It's not all he's at btw, he's campaigning pretty hard for a major hospital in the midlands, which again is noble.

I really like him, but it's more fun in here to pretend to be a city snob.
                                                                                                                well with regards to the hospital either Roscommon town or one in Ballinasloe si going to get downgraded Ballinsaloe has much more facilities on paper Roscommon should be downgraded but will be a political decision
                                                                                                                turf issue as a kid everyone had a patch of bog in my town 6000 people full of midgets dusty desolate old people love it though beats importing coal anyhow
                                                                                                                also ahd my first drinks in a bog 3 bottles of old style guinness while slaving in my uncles bog as an eager 12 year old

Comment

Twitter and Boards.ie Waterford Forum are the best updates available. It will be very close.

Comment

Break time

27 left, im 23rd in chips lol could be worse, bu not by much. I need to get the chips in with something other than 95 suited!

$2500 GP freezeout

Comment

Also,, Kev, did your voting strategy go as planned?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        Labour getting a hell of a lot of 4 of 4s and 5 of 5s.
                                                                                                                        Reckon you are going to scrape it now RD3..
                                                                                                                        really?

everyone else seems to think not

how are our predictions faring? I think mine are pretty LOLbad

Comment

10 years in dublin sick of it going to the Yukon to dissapear wp on fantasy rugby you ahd the man of the match Palmer otehrwise id have overtaken ya

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X