X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    buh bye Coughlan
    Phew.

Was in UCD same time as her. Was source of some amusement to the student body that the "thick girl from Donegal who keeps failing first year Social Science" got the call to head home to claim the family fiefdom.
    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
      some neck arriving at this time, hope you have a good explanation
      tomorrows headlines will explain

LOCAL MAN SEEN PULLING HIS TODGER AROUND THE BACK OF LOCAL COUNT CENTER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        not one mention of the "five point plan"
        has this gone out the window allready
        same as obama's acceptance address, no "yes we can".. catchphrase time is over.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
          Go on tell us how your book is looking?
          no idea

haven't been watching at all
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
            not one mention of the "five point plan"
            has this gone out the window allready
            did you ever see the five point plan?

1.Start talking about the 5 point plan

2.Pause for breath to give FF a chance to jump in and attack you

3.Say, aah now this is no way to treat the people who want answers

4. Pause for breath to give Labour a chance to jump in and attack FF

5.Sit back and look good in the reflective goon-dom

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              no idea

ah jaysus! missing all the craic. It's been the most enjoyable GE to watch in my lifetime. If FG don't deliver (and I believe its almost impossible for them to do so) the rise of a strong non traditional party is assured.

Time to prepare for the takeover....
              Last edited by V for Vendetta; 26-02-11, 22:24.
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Anyone notice how underrepresented the country is versus Dublin in the Dail?

typical quota 6k versus 11k.
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Anyone notice how underrepresented the country is versus Dublin in the Dail?

typical quota 6k versus 11k.
                  YES!

Comment

ah jaysus! missing all the craic. It's been the most enjoyable GE to watch in my lifetime. If FG don't deliver (and I believe its almost impossible for time to do so) the rise of a strong non traditional party is assured.
                    catching up now

my prediction of Coughlan to lose her seat came to pass

Comment

Dick Roche fucked as well.

Comment

no idea

Greens are wiped out btw.

I'm slightly sweating young Mr Harris at present 3rd in Wicklow (and 3rd in FG) but I reckon he's transfer friendly so it should be okay.

Comment

what's happening in Dun Laoghaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                            http://fisnua.com/?page_id=820 this guy managed 18 votes. 18. lol

Jesus, looking at his policies I'm kinda surprised he got 18.

Comment

Between Hanafin and RBB. Bacik eliminated, and votes being distributed. Hanafin ahead, but is it by enough (600 ish)?

Comment

Think Labour have called a recount on Bacik's elimination
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Legend of ron burgundy on rte2 atm
                                  havn't seen it before looks like it might be ok

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Bacik due to be eliminated and only by 147 votes, she wants a recount, so they've closed up for the evening.

Comment

I don't like quoting this rag, but wtf?

Ashley Cole shot a member of Chelsea backroom staff
                                      http://twitter.com/NeilAshton_NOTW

Comment

Mitchell O'Connor in already?

Comment

what about Collins in Dublin South Central?

Comment

Yeah she's in.
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Photo Shoot/Paintball/Airgun or some other bollox

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                Flying to New York with Aer lingus tomorrow. Do you need to bring anything from that pre registration, numbers etc?
                                                No.
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

First count only in now

Btw, the RTE site seems to be the best for coverage. The Irish Times is sloppy in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                    Yeah she's in.
                                                    feck

1 for 4 on the bets so

small loss plus I'll have to pay AJ

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                      First count only in now
                                                      RasTa fucking with me eh?

Comment

feck

1 for 4 on the bets so

small loss plus I'll have to pay AJ
                                                        0/2 for me I fink, small % FF might end up with 18. SP only got two right?

Comment

Not in yet, but looks likely given the votes so far.

Comment

Pretty frustrating that ff keep just missing out on the final seats. Thought I had lock with the movement in odds last night.

Comment

the FF -20 crew will get a good sweat

Comment

Once a gunner, always a gunner!
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

She'll get in after seeing the first count, no doubt about that. CC giving you false hope!

Comment

Greens confirmed busto with Eamon Ryan elimated

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      Sean Crowe is the thickest cunt to ever grace the door of Dail Eireann. imo
                                                                      SF look like they're going to exceed my expectations (after 10 minutes of a look on rte.ie). Have to say, hate that I'm missing the election!

RBB is done lads. I don't think he'll get enough Bacik transfers to close the gap because she will get a fair share too from woman -> woman type votes.
                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                        Pretty frustrating that ff keep just missing out on the final seats. Thought I had lock with the movement in odds last night.
                                                                        you've been the perfect contrarian indicator in fairness to you

enjoying Carey's victory party?

Comment

20 or less. One time please.

That dope of a Ceann Comhairle being auto returned could be the buggering of it though (along with the idiots of Carlow/Kilkenny)

Comment

o dea just got home off powers distributes. o suillivan to take 4th seat.
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

How are Real Madrid not ahead tonight?

Comment

Certainly giving me some added interest. Funny thing is, I went for the -20, me dad bet on the 26-30. With our combined betting history, 21-25 seemed written in stone

Comment

That dope of a Ceann Comhairle being auto returned could be the buggering of it though (along with the idiots of Carlow/Kilkenny)
                                                                                  Ceann Comhairle is excluded from any bets

Comment

Laois/offaly may have 2 FF. Although huge independent vote in laois/offaly so hard to say how that will break.

Comment

How are Real Madrid not ahead tonight?
                                                                                      It's quite the miracle alright. God knows how many saves the Depor keeper has made.

Benzema is lolbad though.

Comment

Laois/offaly may have 2 FF. Although huge independent vote in laois/offaly so hard to say how that will break.
                                                                                        Lol, had no idea where on the map Laois or Offaly might be Does look like 2 for FF alright.

Comment

what a cunt that Joan Burton is

Comment

Lol, had no idea where on the map Laois or Offaly might be Does look like 2 for FF alright.
                                                                                            The biggest one in the middle like!!

Comment

Kings County and Queens County obv

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                                                It's quite the miracle alright. God knows how many saves the Depor keeper has made.

Benzema is lolbad though.
                                                                                                Don't know how he missed that chance almost on the line. He has zero confidence at the moment it seems.

Comment

Imagine having to sit through a long speech from that Pringle guy in the Dail

Comment

Claire Daly(SP) elected. Herself and Ivana Bacik giving me disturbing flashbacks to my studenting days. Iirc Daly was DCU's SU president, and Bacik was Trinity's one. Even then, Bacik seemed like a Mary Robinson wannabee. Kudos on following through with that plan I suppose.

Comment

Ya, I had to mute it after a minute. Like a mouth with a sockful of marbles in it.

Comment

Comment

Also, I'm sure everyone in this thread was impressed at the decisive nature of Adam's victory, and will warmly welcome him into Southern politics.

The Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams is struggling to avoid a humiliating defeat in the constituency of Louth.
                                                                                                          Typically the Sinn Fein leader secures over 70 per cent of the first preferences in Stormont elections in his West Belfast homeland.
                                                                                                          But after an initial blaze of positive publicity, sources now believe Mr Adams will be engaged in an embarrassing struggle with a pair of nondescript Fianna Fail candidates for the final seat.
                                                                                                          The Fine Gael surge had put paid to any hopes of Mr Adams topping the poll, but strong campaigns by Labour and the second Fine Gael candidate Peter Fitzpatrick have damaged the Adams brand.
                                                                                                          And local sources said the 'transfer repellent' status of the 'British Baron' means his election is far from certain.
                                                                                                          The political celebrity has endured a mixed experience since he decided to dabble in Irish politics. In a humiliating put-down over the ongoing debate about Mr Adams' tangled relationship with the IRA, Fine Gael's Fergus O'Dowd told Mr Adams "you're no Michael Collins".
                                                                                                          Yesterday, the Adams campaign came under attack from members of Jean McConville's family, who campaigned against him in Belfast. The mother of 10 was taken away by the IRA and murdered for comforting a dying British soldier. Another anti-Adams campaigner, John V Lennon from Cork, will be in Louth today to add his voice to the growing chorus of dissent against Mr Adams in Louth.
                                                                                                          - JOHN DRENNAN
                                                                                                          Sunday Independent

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                            what a cunt that Joan Burton is
                                                                                                            She's the new Mary Harney. Hate will take to her like butter to a hot pan.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Also, I'm sure everyone in this thread was impressed at the decisive nature of Adam's victory, and will warmly welcome him into Southern politics.
                                                                                                              he's warmly welcome as a complete irrelevance

Comment

he's warmly welcome as a complete irrelevance
                                                                                                                Are you posting on some smart/i/android phone? Just looks wrong, the lack of capitalization and punctuation

Comment

Just noticed the last 2 seats in my constituency are going to be close between Peter Burke (FG) 6807 Nicky McFadden(FG) on 6626 and Robert Troy (FF) 5453 after the 3rd count.

Thing to note is that the lowest 2 candidates remaining are FF and a FF turned IND chap with a Shinner separating Troy and the trailing pair.

Also seeing as Troy and Burke are Mullingar based, the other FF guy Longford based and the remainder all in McFadden's Athlone area it is going to be interesting to see where the transfers end up.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by coillcam; 26-02-11, 23:22.

Comment

Are you posting on some smart/i/android phone? Just looks wrong, the lack of capitalization and punctuation

he knows kayroo is out

Comment

John O Donaghue about to be eliminated

Comment

Lucinda Creighton reminds me of every "I'm here to listen" human resources person I ever met who was really brought in to tell people diplomatically they were getting the boot
                                                                                                                        My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                          Also seeing as Troy and Burke are Mullingar based, the other FF guy Longford based and the remainder all in McFadden's Athlone area it is going to be interesting to see where the transfers end up.
                                                                                                                          ooh should be fun

It is my understanding that Longford and Mullingar types, don't like voting for Athlone types due to all the money being spent in Athlone over the years that should have gone to Longford/Mullingar?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 26-02-11, 23:31. Reason: * read it wrong first :)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X