Clear All

Give us a wave Lazare

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
      afaik
      they are made in kilkenny by kilkenny people for waterford(city) people
      go way you dope, nothing to do with you, see you after

Comment

I know, I probably wouldn't be able to help it.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Please let Mary Lou miss out. Please.

Comment

Carlow-Kilkenny need to be seperated from the rest of the country and put to sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Nobody said anything out of line apart from a certain Courier.

I expect a post detailing my lack of sex appeal to make up for the slip of the tongue.

Or else it all to fall away into the chasms of the internet and never return!
              Ahem, a little embarrassed by some of yesterdays posting. Certainly wasn't any slip of the tongue however, just intoxication removing normal self censorship levels. Going to be even more pissed this evening. I may have to switch off the laptop
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                Why didn't ye call them something sensible, and not some word that makes it sound like you are mildly retarded?
                it's the retarded have a problem with the name

Comment

Varadkar back peddaling a little bit on his earlier line that they had to go into coalition with Labour and independents werent an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    Sean Crowe is the thickest cunt to ever grace the door of Dail Eireann. imo
                    I'd be shocked if there's a td with a lower IQ in The Dail. He was in Molliys last week sporting a Celtic jersey, nuff said.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Quality posting volume today on here. WP all

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          I'd be shocked if there's a td with a lower IQ in The Dail. He was in Molliys last week sporting a Celtic jersey, nuff said.
                          Was against Rovers move to Tallaght too

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-02-11, 21:00. Reason: O'Snod rather than Mac'Snod!

Comment

Fantastic ending to Dublin Kerry
                              Profit before people.

Comment

I think its both fantastic and scary that anyone can vote.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Quality posting volume today on here. WP all
                                  And not 1 mention from you about A Young (had him too)!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    MacSnodaigh surely got to be down there in the lowest IQ group.
                                    While I think it's a lock that the Shinners would bink the lowest average IQ of political party TD's in the Dail, what do you reckon a full ranking of the parties would look like? Obviously the larger parties would regress towards the mean. Sigh.

Okay if you picked 3 TD's at random from each party (assuming they have them) what would you expect the ranking in respect of IQ to be?

Comment

O'Snodaigh surely got to be down there in the lowest IQ group.
                                      Nah, Crowe is as thick as gick.

I know people bandy that about a lot, 'ah that bollix hasn't got a clue' blah blah etc.., but Sean Crowe really is a brain donor, believe me.

Comment

the working on myself and all that is paying off well, and building confidence, but christ there's not much I wouldnt do to get my end away right now. blue ball city
                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                          the working on myself and all that is paying off well, and building confidence, but christ there's not much I wouldnt do to get my end away right now. blue ball city
                                          Coppers/Hookers?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                            While I think it's a lock that the Shinners would bink the lowest average IQ of political party TD's in the Dail, what do you reckon a full ranking of the parties would look like? Obviously the larger parties would regress towards the mean. Sigh.

Okay if you picked 3 TD's at random from each party (assuming they have them) what would you expect the ranking in respect of IQ to be?
                                            Wouldn't have a clue really. I'd hazard a guess at FF being top as they'd probably generally be from more affluent backgrounds and thus better educated.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Green

FG
                                                FF
                                                Labour

SF
                                                ULA/PBP

Comment

nah, FG definitely top in terms of IQ - just about every Trinity economist is FG.

btw who was it that V for Vendetta voted for in Wicklow?
                                                  I dont have a vote in wicklow but I backed Simon Harris to get elected at 4/5.
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Comment

i am bored
                                                        and kakak is attacking me
                                                        and i am fed up the election
                                                        wife isn't home to make me tea(looks like i might have to make my own)
                                                        she better bring home buns or this marrige is finished

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ahh good looks like high pressure monday tuesday aaaaand wednesday

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Cheerio Ivana. Dun laoghire has been very interesting it has to be said.

Comment

ahh good looks like high pressure monday tuesday aaaaand wednesday
                                                              Well you will insist on eating buns.
                                                              What do you expect?

Comment

Don't agree with his decision but...
                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIwR2CjxdGk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                  Cheerio Ivana. Dun laoghire has been very interesting it has to be said.
                                                                  Hanafin was saying earlier that if Bacik was eliminated before Boyd-Barret it could help her

Comment

might take my lappie apart, fan seems to be coming on a ridiculous amt of the time lately.
                                                                    see if i can see something wrong in there

Comment

ah good, wanted to know who to cheer on!
                                                                      It would seem every vote is being individually challenged by every one of the independents at present in Wicklow so it could be Sunday night before I know he's been elected. On the plus side the tallies to date are very positive.

Btw whilst I have a good interest in the result Mickste has some real skin in the game!! lol
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

buh bye Coughlan

Comment

i am bored
                                                                          and kakak is attacking me
                                                                          and i am fed up the election
                                                                          wife isn't home to make me tea(looks like i might have to make my own)
                                                                          she better bring home buns or this marrige is finished

she'll bring Blaas

(my earlier comment is a very Waterford saying)

Comment

Simon better Simon

Comment

coughlan is deffo gone

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                she'll bring Blaas
                                                                                she better

Comment

two FG in in limerick city, noonan and o donnell, nice one.
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

...

Comment

Boylesport updates for the Western Open have me on tilt all day.
                                                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

looks like enda kenny is going to have this whole sorry mess sorted out by friday...friday week at the latest, depending on how long it will take for those labour party numptys to agree on a deal for government.

so
                                                                                        happy days

Comment

evening
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Think Enda is going to be a great leader tbh
                                                                                            Coming across very well in this interview

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              evening
                                                                                              Bout time.

Thoughts on the day?

Comment

Think Enda is going to be a great leader tbh
                                                                                                Ive never gotten the Enda hate myself tbh

Ive always liked him

Always strikes me that he is biting his tongue to stop himself telling people to do one whenever they ask him a stupid question

Comment

he seems under pressure to keep from smiling with delight
                                                                                                  i really think he is bursting to jump up and punch the air while shouting up yours ff

Comment

Bout time.

Thoughts on the day?
                                                                                                    lovely weather

Comment

Timma?

Comment

Thoughts on the day?
                                                                                                        The youth are voting Shinner
                                                                                                        SO
                                                                                                        the sooner they fuck off to the US the better

Comment

lovely weather
                                                                                                          You not watching the Steve Carrell film on TV3?

Comment

he seems under pressure to keep from smiling with delight
                                                                                                            i really think he is bursting to jump up and punch the air while shouting up yours stick it up your gash ff
                                                                                                            FYP

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              You not watching the Steve Carrell film on TV3?
                                                                                                              I'm watching some film about an unlikely superhero

Comment

evening

some neck arriving at this time, hope you have a good explanation

Comment

http://fisnua.com/?page_id=820 this guy managed 18 votes. 18. lol
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Be kinda fun if SF, FF, Labour, ULA and all the right wing independents got together. They'd have about 91 to make a coalition.

Comment

not one mention of the "five point plan"
                                                                                                                      has this gone out the window allready

Comment

I am a very proud Corkman but feel ill that Mehole goes from a seat in danger to a poll topped because of becoming party leader.Lol @ HH describing him as very likeable, isn't that what kept the corrupt cunt Bertie there so long.Mehole has developed a limp from all the brown envelopes in his arse pocket from Michael o Flynn.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Sirtoyou; 26-02-11, 22:04.

Comment

evening
                                                                                                                          Go on tell us how your book is looking?

Unlucky on Lenihan really it was actually pretty close and a bit more strategy would have seen him out the door I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X