This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
    gl Caroline Wozniacki in the tennis, would need to put a lot on at 1.32 to get a return.

Kiss of death obviously, lost 6-4, 6-4.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Go Garret Fitz, sort that young Shinner out

Comment

lol England players struggling now that they are confronted with defenders instead of gaps everywhere. If France could hold onto the ball a little better I don't think I'd even bother laying off my bet...
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Miriam very easy on the eye today, wouldnt mind giving her sproug 27.

She defo be laughing at my best though!

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
            People seem to have this opinion but I think she's exactly the type of person we need. Reid Professor of criminal law at 28, pro-choice, pro-gay, educated at Trinity and LSE, obviously really fucking smart and not a chance that she's in any way corrupt, youngish and progressive.

Better than most fucking gombeen men in this country.

Quotas are so unbelievable undemocratic and would make our political system far worse by forcing people to vote for weaker candidates.

Comment

Epic beard on that french lad tbf.

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
              Miriam very easy on the eye today, wouldnt mind giving her sproug 27.

She defo be laughing at my best though!
              Miriam is an odd one, looks a lot better on the tv.
              She's a bit of a hunchback, quite awkward looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                It's Blaa.Blaas are from Waterford,you mong.
                afaik
                they are made in kilkenny by kilkenny people for waterford(city) people

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                  afaik
                  No,this is revoltilatingly wrong.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Epic beard on that french lad tbf.

Miriam is an odd one, looks a lot better on the tv.
                    She's a bit of a hunchback, quite awkward looking.
                    may be
                    but i would still like to think that she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Blaas are made in,amongst other places,Hickey's of Barrack's Street.

Comment

Never did understand why people feel the need to boast about emptying their wallet into the toilet bowl in exchange for a bout of headaches and depression.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                          afaik
                          Nah, there is one bakery in Kilmacow alright, but they are made in Waterford too. There was a lot more bakeries a few years back, but with the increase of supermarket bakeries the likes of Walsh's on Ballybricken closed

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                            Never did understand why people feel the need to boast about emptying their wallet into the toilet bowl in exchange for a bout of headaches and depression.
                            I never heard anyone boast about doing that tbh.

Comment

No,this is revoltilatingly wrong.
                              the guy was on ear to the ground last year atbh ye should treat that kilkenny lad as a hero down there.
                              because it was during the big freeze last january and he driving in treturous conditions to get the blaas in to ye

Comment

Why didn't ye call them something sensible, and not some word that makes it sound like you are mildly retarded?

Comment

Is it far off to say that Gerry Adams might be the leader of the opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Why didn't ye call them something sensible, and not some word that makes it sound like you are mildly retarded?
                                    Clue is in the question.

Comment

i would say you are some craic on a night out

Comment

Shinners could squeeze a seat in Sligo/North-Leitrim

He is from Sligo town and lives/works in Leitrim so has a foot in both camps /

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                          More likely to be Gilmore I reckon

Comment

Yes,because the word 'bap' sounds so normal.What part of the country are you from yourself out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Fingers crossed.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Noonan pretty much said that they will be in coalition with Labour as they didn't want to rely on a handful of volatile Inds.

FF will be the biggest party in opposition.

Comment

Yeah if some independent guys line up with FG then it would make more likely.

But if Labour enter Government with FG then how close are SF going to be close to getting more seats than FF?

Comment

What's "Oooops" in French?

Comment

Yes,because the word 'bap' sounds so normal.What part of the country are you from yourself out of interest?
                                                      One where we don't have any food that the rest of the country has never heard of.

Sligo, btw.

Comment

Sligo,home of the Grey people.

Comment

Merde
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

One where we don't have any food that the rest of the country has never heard of.

Sligo, btw.

Sligo,home of the Grey people.
                                                            FU
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

It would/could do some serious damage to the shinners if he was

Every time he opens his mouth he shows himself up as a clown

Comment

lol@that cunt celebrating.

Comment

Delighted for Ashton, hate his fuckin celebrations

Comment

I'll tell you what, I fucking hate Ashton.

Delighted they called that back

Comment

Yeah if some independent guys line up with FG then it would make more likely.

But if Labour enter Government with FG then how close are SF going to be close to getting more seats than FF?
                                                                      Doubt they will tbh, think that TV3 are a good bit out with their SF and FF prediction. Bowman on RTE reckoning that FF will be above 20 probably closer

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Can someone explain to me how they decide what votes to transfer from a surplus? Which 5k of Shane Ross's 17k votes will get transferred? Surely depending on the 5k chosen, different results could happen? This is a thing that has always confused me, but I never thought about it too much.
                                                                          they physically pick the number of votes from the top of the pile of counted number one preferences and use those. They are supposed to be a random sample and I was always had problems about this but I've been assured that after the boxes have been opened and the initial tally done all the votes are well mixed so that a block of votes from a particular area cannot be picked.
                                                                          This does introduce some degree of randomness to the process and is one of the arguments in favour of Electronic voting. I remember looking at the algorithm they were using in the EV trial and I wasn't at all convinced by it.

Comment

Must type quicker obviously!

Chabaal off, here we go!

Allez les bleus

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                              ah come on. He's one of the most significant people that Ireland has ever produced. Don't agree with him myself, but don't think its even half-way fair to say he shows himself as a clown.
                                                                              When he speaks about the peace process/North maybe

when he speaks about actual politics/policies with regard to the South

Clownaments! ...imo

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                they physically pick the number of votes from the top of the pile of counted number one preferences and use those. They are supposed to be a random sample and I was always had problems about this but I've been assured that after the boxes have been opened and the initial tally done all the votes are well mixed so that a block of votes from a particular area cannot be picked.
                                                                                This does introduce some degree of randomness to the process and is one of the arguments in favour of Electronic voting. I remember looking at the algorithm they were using in the EV trial and I wasn't at all convinced by it.
                                                                                Lad on Sligo local radio giving out earlier that you could end up with a handful from a box that have nothing to do with the possible transferee and it is a major flaw in the process according to him

He was not given time to fully explain his view so I was more after than before
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 26-02-11, 18:26.

Comment

Going to the flicks tonight what are the got to see movies
                                                                                  No romcom shite from reading bbv kings speech and true grit look like the front runners anything else worth considering
                                                                                  48

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                    I'll tell you what, I fucking hate Ashton.

Delighted they called that back
                                                                                    Like he didn't know Pretentious cunt

Comment

Have heard that The kings Speech is a shite movie even if Firth is good in it.

Comment

Oh Dear , its just not going to happen for France today.

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                          People seem to have this opinion but I think she's exactly the type of person we need. Reid Professor of criminal law at 28, pro-choice, pro-gay, educated at Trinity and LSE, obviously really fucking smart and not a chance that she's in any way corrupt, youngish and progressive.

Better than most fucking gombeen men in this country.
                                                                                          Yeah one of my friends is in awe of her. I think she just looks like an ogre

Comment

It's a lot less random than it should be

Comment

Luck certainly not with the French.

Comment

Voting discrepancies in Sligo/North Leitrim, full recount taking place before the first declarations.

Comment

Voting discrepancies in Sligo/North Leitrim, full recount taking place before the first declarations.
                                                                                                  Standard at this stage isn't it!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                    Lad on Sligo local radio giving out earlier that you could end up with a handful from a box that have nothing to do with the transferee and it is a major flaw in the process according to him

He was not given time to fully explain his view so I was more after than before
                                                                                                    Well he has a point but hes but not really right.
                                                                                                    It can look bad when you have a small surplus to distribute BUT that is because of the sample size problem and not because there is a which box did they come from problem.

Comment

Have heard that The kings Speech is a shite movie even if Firth is good in it.
                                                                                                      If it's not for you you probably won't enjoy it.

Comment

Interestingly, when we are on the subject, if a surplus has already been distributed it will be preserved as a separate bunch all through the recount process it may be added to if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                                                          No romcom shite from reading bbv kings speech and true grit look like the front runners anything else worth considering
                                                                                                          true grit is a bit meeaah tbh

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                                                            Drive Angry in 3D

Seriously thou, The Fighter/Black Swan/Animal Kingdom/The Rite could have potential.
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Well he has a point but hes but not really right.
                                                                                                              It can look bad when you have a small surplus to distribute BUT that is because of the sample size problem and not because there is a which box did they come from problem.
                                                                                                              iirc they just take them off the top, considering a lot of constituencies open their boxes in numerical order I think it's really dubious how random it really is.

Comment

So long Mary O Rourke

Comment

I'll likely lose money on the french but I don't regret the bet. The good news is Ireland will have a great chance to knock the English of their fucking perch in a few weeks time.
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

If it's not for you you probably won't enjoy it.
                                                                                                                    Well obv.

Comment

puke.

France doing what we did two weekends ago.

Architects of their own downfall.

Clancy is a fucking goon though.

Comment

France are so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          iirc they just take them off the top, considering a lot of constituencies open their boxes in numerical order I think it's really dubious how random it really is.
                                                                                                                          Pretty much what the lad on Ocean was saying AFAIR

Interestingly, when we are on the subject, if a surplus has already been distributed it will be preserved as a separate bunch all through the recount process it may be added to if necessary.
                                                                                                                          See I reckon this is all a conspiracy against me coordinated by the Vintners association

Word has got out that I'm off the drink on a health kick since November, avoided the bye bye FF booze up I promised myself last night
                                                                                                                          and ye are trying to drive me to drink

Well it is fucking working
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 26-02-11, 18:50.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X