"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          That's Lenihan in, more or less?
          presume this is brian lenihan we are talking about

if it is then there is a mega bunch of retrards voying there

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Was yapping with the Niall Smith guy last night, he got 130 votes or something.
            If I met him 24 hours earlier I'd have had a punt on him at 25s to be the lowest vote in the country, he basically put up a few posters in Lucan and only campaigned for about 5 days, and has no connection with the area.
            Opportunity missed.
            He had a few plastered up around my way (Newcastle) in the last few days.

'They screwed us, let's screw them back' was his slogan.

lol, gtfo imo

I'm not happy with the prospect of Mick Finnegan getting a seat.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

If I met him 24 hours earlier I'd have had a punt on him at 25s to be the lowest vote in the country, he basically put up a few posters in Lucan and only campaigned for about 5 days, and has no connection with the area.
              Opportunity missed.
              That was the 'screw them back' guy?

Comment

RTE way overselling their technological expertise. Essentially seem to be excited about learning how to work excel to create charts.
                I like the way they showed the labour person in Dublin mid-west having 74 votes, rather than the 7400 odd they got.

Comment

Latest from Waterford

Conway looks safe at this point. Kenneally and Halligan look to be fighting for last seat
                  one time counters pls

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    French defence is a beast! They just haven't been playing well recently, I really believe that this is pretty much the only match of the 6N that they're targeting. Winning in Twickenham in WC year could be a huge plus for them.

Jauzion starting with Rougerie in the centre today, England will make no ground through them. France's backrow absolutely destroy England's man for man.

England will be looking to the boot to win the game imo. Youngs and Flood will be under pressure that they're not used to from the French, and I just can't see them getting much out of the game.
                    Hairy donkey andDusatoir are class Chabal is a bit of adonkey in fairness
                    can really see France being up for this and hope they click and derail the wheels of the chariot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      Who be this of which you speak
                      TEH BLACK LAD, neighbour of yours, whistles to scare away the ghosts or what not.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post

In all fairness their choices are between him, Joan JoBrutal and Joe Stalin Higgins.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Surely one of the 24 candidates in Wicklow will take that dubious honour

24 candidates, lolz
                          Yeah, thinking about it I'm not sure whether 130 votes is a good score or not for paddylast purposes.

I did a 5am rant post about 4 months ago, complaining about house games and stoned fuckers failing to put out their blinds, not knowing when its their turn and asking the dealer to make a pot of tea midhand.
                          The Niall Smith guy and his chief campaigner were two of the participants in that game, and the biggest culprits. So I can only imagine how shambolic their campaign was.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                            That was the 'screw them back' guy?
                            Yeah, the Karl Pilkington lookalike

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                              TEH BLACK LAD, neighbour of yours, whistles to scare away the ghosts or what not.
                              lollololll forgot about him, I think he's moved away, haven't seen him in about a year.

Strange place this, last year in the heavy snow an East European guy ski'd past my house on the footpath.

Comment

+1 here, a joke if he get in

Comment

Yeah, thinking about it I'm not sure whether 130 votes is a good score or not for paddylast purposes.

I did a 5am rant post about 4 months ago, complaining about house games and stoned fuckers failing to put out their blinds, not knowing when its their turn and asking the dealer to make a pot of tea midhand.
                                  The Niall Smith guy and his chief campaigner were two of the participants in that game, and the biggest culprits. So I can only imagine how shambolic their campaign was.
                                  113 according to the RTE graphic.

lol, I remember that post alright. Think someone nationwide will get below the 100 mark though

Comment

How is Dylan Haskins doing?

Comment

I'm not happy with the prospect of Mick Finnegan getting a seat.
                                      I could've sworn I saw his count as just under 6k.

Phew, actually just over 600.

The graphic had Tuffy at 74 too, if only.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        Latest from Waterford

one time counters pls
                                        fairly sure he was in the movies before
                                        SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

He'd be doing better if election was based on facebook friends.

Comment

He's just had a feed, I think his Ma is winding him at the mo

Comment

full tilt pro gabriella hill sitting beside me at the table
                                              i am gonna bust her ass so that i can get my $2 buyin back

Comment

Comment

danutpeddlar's the image of his oul fella imo

Comment

respectable enough for Haskins to get 1,100 votes in fairness. Gormley only got 1,900 votes.
                                                    And Cyprian Brady got elected last time round with 939 1st prefs

Comment

full tilt pro gabriella hill sitting beside me at the table
                                                      i am gonna bust her ass so that i can get my $2 buyin back
                                                      proof that fulltilt are reading the BBV.. she was moved shortly after i posted this

Comment

respectable enough for Haskins to get 1,100 votes in fairness. Gormley only got 1,900 votes.

Comment

danutpeddlar's the image of his oul fella imo
                                                          I keep waiting for the old lad to throw his feet up on that desk in front of Dobbo clad in the finest of Ugg boots and say " Well da creeps have done in FF this time but we're funking 2016 for our rebirth!"
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I have the worst kind of hangover atm. One of those where you drank the shite out of it and decided to send a FB msg to a lady friend. FML.

Comment

G'wan Micka Wallace

Comment

Opportunity missed.
                                                                Can't remember where I saw the pic of the tallies in louth but I think someone might have gotten less than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                  I have the worst kind of hangover atm. One of those where you drank the shite out of it and decided to send a FB msg to a lady friend. FML.

Comment

Comment

Someone got 14 votes in the constituency that Haskins, Gormley are in. Quite spectacularly low.
                                                                      lol, yep 0.0% of the vote

Comment

Someone got 14 votes in the constituency that Haskins, Gormley are in. Quite spectacularly low.
                                                                        LOL
                                                                        It takes some level of delusional to go through all that and get 14 votes.

I heard earlier that there was a Christian Sodality drooler in Meath
                                                                        going ballistic that the reason he only got 1% was that they had not printed his party's logo correctly on the ballot paper and printed something that looked like a bunch of Nuts
                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 26-02-11, 15:48.

Comment

oh my fucking head
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This is fantastic for following the election

http://ronanmisteil.ie/ge11/
                                                                            Seems we have mutual friends Emmet!

Comment

lol, how is that even possible?

He must be an only child with very few friends or relatives.

How embarrassing.

Comment

I could get less votes.
                                                                                One my strategies will be to drop a leaflet every day in the year preceding the election.

Comment

Actually, might not be a bad idea to register yourself as an indo next GE, tell nobody and lump on yourself to be the country's lowest.

Comment

One time Italy

Aw Come on!!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                      Seems we have mutual friends Emmet!
                                                                                      www.boards.ie ...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                        Ye all laughed at me, but I knew I'd have the last laugh, so ye can all stick it up ye're gash.

SPOILER
                                                                                        ship the bull and castle crate of free beer
                                                                                        legend
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

ah, he's a friend of mine anyway, he really did an excellent job though.

Comment

Being on the sauce since Tuesday, only benefit is I'm not waking up hungover. Stomach is not well, off tonight then another week of drinking in NYC
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                              Being on the sauce since Tuesday, only benefit is I'm not waking up hungover. Stomach is not well, off tonight then another week of drinking in NYC
                                                                                              I'll look after anything you cannot bring with you

Comment

There was two seats for the taking for Fine Gael in Kildare South on those figures.

Comment

There's always some moron on the phone to his Ma in the background waving like a thick on these things.

I'd prob do it myself.

Comment

TV3 projecting FF to finish on 17 seats, with SF 1 behind with 16

Comment

actually there was one fella on my ballot (dublin south central) that had no picture.
                                                                                                      I'd say it cost him a shitload of votes as initially I didnt even see him

Comment

Seems both Lucinda Creighton and Eoghan murphy got more votes then Ruiri Quinn which is a huge shock. Murphy I think was 4/7 to get in a one stage. Also Sean Haughey gone.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Teddie; 26-02-11, 16:08.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

What the hell is the point of having a break for the nuacht, when all they take about is the election in bloody Irish? Could they not continue in a language everyone can understand?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                What the hell is the point of having a break for the nuacht, when all they take about is the election in bloody Irish? Could they not continue in a language everyone can understand?
                                                                                                                Most people just switched to TV3 I'd imagine

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  plus TG4 has been covering the election all day anyway!! RTE lol
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Italy playing some great rugby for a change. Delighted to see it. Not determined to ruin the other team, going for broke for the whole second half.

Far more enjoyable to watch!

Comment

...

Comment

456 for Carl

Comment

lol.

If FG end up on 78 as they are projecting, surely they'd be able to find enough independents to support them - Lowry, Ross, and a few others that can be persuaded/bought - so they can not bother about Labour.
                                                                                                                          That would surely mean the end of FF completely as Labour would be the main opposition by some distance.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X