Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also lol at RDIII sleeping through the election count after getting up early yesterday so that he could be one of the first to vote in his constituencey

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Will Charlie Keddy make it in?
      You'd know of him, fuckin looper. Out in hiace with pa yesterday. No water charges, no abortion, no dogs on beach.

Epic beard though. Was in micheal collins. Nut.

Comment

Course I know of him! He's a nice oulfella in fairness.

Mad as a bag of spanners of course, but harmless all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
          just a interested is all...
          edited the OP for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            Ye all laughed at me, but I knew I'd have the last laugh, so ye can all stick it up ye're gash.

SPOILER
            ship the bull and castle crate of free beer
            Is this something to do the tickets at the beers?
            You've still stiffed me on the lotto, going to mug you next time around.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Anyone any news on Dun Laoighaire? Wondering how it's looking for Carl (40Something)
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                Is this something to do the tickets at the beers?
                You've still stiffed me on the lotto, going to mug you next time around.
                Would a case of beer settle the debt?

You can have it.

Comment

meh, I'm more of a cake person.

Comment

Now this is a rant

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8mCUyYA1qE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Tragic.

1324: Some tragic news for you now, I'm afraid. Former Bradford, Wolves, Southampton and Tottenham defender Dean Richards has died at the age of 36 after a long-term battle with a serious illness.

1328: Richards won four England Under-21 caps too, and was tipped to make the step up to the full England side when Glenn Hoddle signed him for Tottenham in 2001 for £8.1m. Since Richards retired in 2005, he had coached Bradford's youth team.

Comment

I like muffins

Comment

Probably some place with 8 people living there, one of the Islands perhaps.
                          Most of the Islands voted a few days ago. They have to hide the poitin still and the wimin in inishbiggle. Never turn your back on a mianlander.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Mary Coughlan in trouble.
                          Do the decent thing, ya were quick enough to ride her!

Comment

There's a case of beer for someone if anyone wants it anyway, I don't know when I'll be back in Dublin to collect it.

Comment

There's a case of beer for someone if anyone wants it anyway, I don't know when I'll be back in Dublin to collect it.
                              Someone collect it and bring it to DeadParrot's open invite huge 30th birthday party!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                I like muffins
                                I love muffins, but not the scummy ones you were into. Choc/Double choc, etc.
                                Banana is no friend of mine.

Well I can take it in that case.

Comment

I'm looking to sell my Nokia E71 smartphone with a physical qwerty keyboard if anyones interested, it's unlocked so good to go with any network, looking to sell for around 100 euro, is anybody here interested?
                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Well I can take it in that case.
                                    Sold.

I'll PM you.

Comment

Blaas.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                        Blaas.
                                        The people of Waterford likely to let themselves down big time by returning that fucking Mongo Brendan Keneally in the General Election

Comment

ORLY??
                                          I like muffins
                                          pfftt ! Love 'em and leave 'em. We know your sort

I love muffins, but not the scummy ones you were into.
                                          Hey !!! WTF dude?

Comment

The people of Waterford likely to let themselves down big time by returning that fucking Mongo Brendan Keneally in the General Election
                                            Was always a shoe in with just the one candidate IMO

Comment

Was always a shoe in with just the one candidate IMO
                                              Doesnt change the fact that he is a complete idiot who does absolutely fuck all. Depressing that he will get back in.

Comment

So Ireland broke twitter eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare's Muffin View Post
                                                  ORLY??

pfftt ! Love 'em and leave 'em. We know your sort

Hey !!! WTF dude?
                                                  You're an abomination.

Comment

Doesnt change the fact that he is a complete idiot who does absolutely fuck all. Depressing that he will get back in.
                                                    Yep,the bottom spot should be more interesting,let's see what happens.

Comment

So Ireland broke twitter eh?
                                                      Far more likely that a certain dictatorship did, trying to stop bad news from getting out.

(I dont think Fianna Fail would stoop that low though)

Comment

You're an abomination.
                                                        cake tease

Comment

I can hold onto this beer for you Keane till you're in the capital in exchange for a few scratch cards, they're my real love.

Originally posted by Lazare's Muffin View Post
                                                          cake tease
                                                          There is something disturbing about an account called 'Lazare's muffin' when you think about it, y'know.
                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-02-11, 14:00.

Comment

Bizare,control your foodstuffs ffs.

Comment

Ye all laughed at me, but I knew I'd have the last laugh, so ye can all stick it up ye're gash.

SPOILER
                                                              ship the bull and castle crate of free beer
                                                              Is it that abomination called Sol beer? I was there last night and the fuckers couldn't give it away, kept leaving free bottles on the table for us and most of them were left undrank.

Comment

Anyone watching the rugby build up on RTÉ have info on what Heaslip said in interview about the changes made by Kidney?

Guy on rugby forum posted
                                                                He was asked about Sexton being dropped. He basically said he didn't understand it and that Sexton and McFadden were playing very well but that Kidney does this from time to time. He said that he felt that he himself was playing very well last year and was dropped against Scotland and you could sense from his manner that he was pretty irratated at that point in the interview. He then said that the only thing you could do about these selections was to try talk to Kidney and argue your case (then corrected himself by saying "well not argue") but he then followed that up by saying "but you probably won't get far with him" he was pretty damning in his whole demanour. Heaslip seemed like he was holding back a lot and seemed pretty angry.

The whole impression I got was that Heaslip was basically alluding to Kidney's selections being completely wrong and that theres a lack of confidence in him as a manager. I also get the undercurrent feeling that Heaslip was hinting that Kidney is dropping players who are playing well for old buddies.
                                                                But I have no "feeling" if this guy is a worthwhile poster / worth listening to his opinion. Anyone on here see the interview and figure the poster was right/wrong in his assertions?

Pretty out if line and character if its true imo

Comment

Bizare,control your foodstuffs ffs.
                                                                  whats the ffs about!!

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

mega fail by italian tv
                                                                    sounds like a few drunks thrown in the corner of a pub singing a few rebel songs

Comment

Any links for the egg chasing? Please and thank you.
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Watching this doubles poker thing that was posted, wondering how it works if you run a bluff.
                                                                        Would be funny to watch a team just bluff non stop through hands.

Comment

Watching this doubles poker thing that was posted, wondering how it works if you run a bluff.
                                                                          Would be funny to watch a team just bluff non stop through hands.
                                                                          The whole series is up on pokercast.tv if you want to watch them. There's a few clashes between team mates over decisions and is a decent enough watch. Nothing spectacular but it passes the time..
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone watching the rugby build up on RTÉ have info on what Heaslip said in interview about the changes made by Kidney?

Guy on rugby forum posted

But I have no "feeling" if this guy is a worthwhile poster / worth listening to his opinion. Anyone on here see the interview and figure the poster was right/wrong in his assertions?

Pretty out if line and character if its true imo
                                                                            The interview wasn't nearly that strong imo. It was a teammate saying he didn't think the boys had done anything wrong and that something similar had happened to him and his advice to the lads was to put the head down and come back stronger and not spend their time/energy arguing or worrying about it as that wasn't something that was under their control.

Correct attitude imo and not indicative of anything other than a competitive streak and the life of a professional sportsperson. People looking at these things with an agenda always see evidence of what they want to see.
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

This is fantastic for following the election

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                Any links for the egg chasing? Please and thank you.
                                                                                Nae bother RTE player showing it
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Epic stuff from Fringe this week.

Opr

Comment

sorry emmet just seen your post there now. Im basing it on the fact that I feel the French defense is pretty poor and the english have been attacking well lately. In saying that Im a rugby fish so that may be wrong.

Comment

Kildare South making a great example of itself as well, in a straight fight between the acceptable face of FF, Sean Power (resigned his Junior ministry went after Cowen in Public for the last 18 months) and a fucktard O'Feaghaireaghieal O'Farrell before he went all republican they seem to be leaning towards the Fucktard. The reason being that Power is from the 'wrong' part of the County
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LOL at the returning officer in Dublin West forgetting to announce Leo Varadkar's number of votes

Comment

French defence is a beast! They just haven't been playing well recently, I really believe that this is pretty much the only match of the 6N that they're targeting. Winning in Twickenham in WC year could be a huge plus for them.

Jauzion starting with Rougerie in the centre today, England will make no ground through them. France's backrow absolutely destroy England's man for man.

England will be looking to the boot to win the game imo. Youngs and Flood will be under pressure that they're not used to from the French, and I just can't see them getting much out of the game.

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

'Can I just say' better not secure a ministerial office. I'll get a boat to China

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  That's Lenihan in, more or less?
                                                                                                  Would take some very unusual transfer patterns for him not to get in. He's lucky the constiuency went from 3 to 4 seats

Comment

Yup
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

gl Caroline Wozniacki in the tennis, would need to put a lot on at 1.32 to get a return.

Comment

His running mate only has 700 votes or so but looking at the second FG candidate he looks to be too far back to nick the seat from Lenihan.

The transfers for FF this year is the untold story as yet. I reckon you could see a large "anyone but FF" on the transfer front but it's pretty likely Lenihan gets in at this stage....
                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Dublin mid west. This is me

Comment

How is your whistling friend?

Comment

Looks like Curran a goner - banker

Comment

Was yapping with the Niall Smith guy last night, he got 130 votes or something.
                                                                                                                If I met him 24 hours earlier I'd have had a punt on him at 25s to be the lowest vote in the country, he basically put up a few posters in Lucan and only campaigned for about 5 days, and has no connection with the area.
                                                                                                                Opportunity missed.

Comment

'Can I just say' better not secure a ministerial office. I'll get a boat to China
                                                                                                                  Have a nice journey.

Reminds me of:

Comment

LOL Kilcoole...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Was yapping with the Niall Smith guy last night, he got 130 votes or something.
                                                                                                                      If I met him 24 hours earlier I'd have had a punt on him at 25s to be the lowest vote in the country, he basically put up a few posters in Lucan and only campaigned for about 5 days, and has no connection with the area.
                                                                                                                      Opportunity missed.
                                                                                                                      Surely one of the 24 candidates in Wicklow will take that dubious honour

24 candidates, lolz

Comment

How is your whistling friend?
                                                                                                                        Who be this of which you speak

Comment

United game if anyone wanted it

http://88.80.11.29/34662/watch-wigan...chester-united
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X