X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Anybody got this link no?

It was posted here a couple of days ago. Say it on Facebook as well but I can't find it now...
    votamatic or something like that.

Anyone near Donnybrook/Clonskeagh tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
      House game in the house tonight, not my idea. Can't wait

Have several options:

a) Drink lots and shove every hand. Then own people on FIFA11.

b) Play well and get donked.

c) Play like a donkey and win around 40 euro.

Think i might keep option c open for JP's end of month tomorrow.
      SPOILER
      Ship the loot. 50 quid

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        girl in scarf behind reporter would definitely get it, despite her FF t-shirt.
        Just as your about to shoot, get a good tight hold of her and whisper "Bertie is a cunt" in her ear

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
          Just as your about to shoot, get a good tight hold of her and whisper "Bertie is a cunt" in her ear
          She'd probably enjoy that...

Where's RDIII today? Thought he'd be able to filter the noise and tell us what's going on...

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            Sorry Danny, those attempts are an abomination,bar one.
            Beatles tracks should never be 'covered', you'll never ever improve upon any origional beatles tune. Eddie Vedders effort wasn't bad though to be fair, quite like it!

This is the origional, listen to this, it can't be improved upon. Forget the vid, close your eyes and listen, it's magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAlrFJbGdgw
            As I said imo I really enjoyed the movie and I think they work well in it, I wouldn't be the worlds biggest Beatles fan but they have some great tunes.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Why does Alcohol turn some people into paranoid self concious aggressive morons?

Or is it that they are that way already and a few beers brings it to the surface?

Talking about that destroyed HSP thread btw, a thread TylerD put a lot of work into.

Not including you DD in the above btw, although you did fan the flames somewhat.
            Have to say I was very surprised when I opened that up to see it this morning turned into a drool fest absolutely no need for it what so ever!!!

If by a lot of work you mean copy and paste a few things but I thought it would be some interesting so I'm looking forward to seeing the first episode.

Thank god I have the powers to go in and clean it up so gonna do that now and get it back on track.

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
            can we get something like this to show beside any thread that's turning into a popcorn thread, keep missing the good ones, we need a warning system!

Obviously have not been reading as much
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Joan 'Can I just say' Burton topping the poll in Dublin West. WTF is wrong with people?
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is cardshark202 online?

If so can you get picks for the next round of Music King into us asap please?

We can use the two songs you sent in for the playoff that were unused if you want, but we'll need a third.

Comment

ok
                  i have unscrambled the mystery of the popcorn thread lastnight

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I think I've posted drunk on here maybe twice..I find it quite offensive when the weekday morningers come on and talk about the drunk posting the night before...
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Joan 'Can I just say' Burton topping the poll in Dublin West. WTF is wrong with people?
                      it just goes to show the amt of thought that people put into it when deciding who should run the country

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Where's RDIII today? Thought he'd be able to filter the noise and tell us what's going on...
                        Was just thinking this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                          I think I've posted drunk on here maybe twice..I find it quite offensive when the weekday morningers come on and talk about the drunk posting the night before...
                          Jeez, didn't mean to offend. I was drunk in here last night myself, I'm a night owl and a morninger, I cross the divide

Most people on here are hugely entertaining when drunk, you included, I was just commenting how drink turns some people into morons.

They're rare though, esp around here.

Comment

I've actually never drunk posted here.
                            I'll be sure to do it at some point.

It's probably hard to tell the difference all the same.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

You know the feeling when you wake up after a heavy session and check your sentbox and go "oh fuck!"?

At least nobody in the BBV really gives a fuck about you, so you can say what ya want on here...

Drunk posting should continue.

The end

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                I've actually never drunk posted here.
                                I'll be sure to do it at some point.

It's probably hard to tell the difference all the same.
                                Genuinely think >50% of your posts are under the influence. Probably due to their timestamp.

Hard to imagine 04:46 posts being sober and clean!

Comment

Genuinely think >50% of your posts are under the influence. Probably due to their timestamp.

Just sleep funny hours at times.

At least nobody in the BBV really gives a fuck about you
                                  ouch Emmet.
                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-02-11, 12:25.

Comment

Jeez, didn't mean to offend. I was drunk in here last night myself, I'm a night owl and a morninger, I cross the divide

Most people on here are hugely entertaining when drunk, you included, I was just commenting how drink turns some people into morons.

They're rare though, esp around here.
                                    haha I only posted once last night and don't worry I don't get offended. I couldn't care less tbf. I have my fun and that's all that matters
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      Anyone want to take unders on Dukes post count from now to Sunday being increased by 2000

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      I will
                                      imo

Comment

Mary Coughlan in trouble.

Comment

You know the feeling when you wake up after a heavy session and check your sentbox and go "oh fuck!"?

At least nobody in the BBV really gives a fuck about you, so you can say what ya want on here...

Drunk posting should continue.

The end
                                          Not for me. When i post drunk real life people see .

Comment

Nobody said anything out of line apart from a certain Courier.

I expect a post detailing my lack of sex appeal to make up for the slip of the tongue.

Or else it all to fall away into the chasms of the internet and never return!

Comment

Fucked up sleep pattern doesn't mean alco..He's just told you he used to play poker full time which is hardly conducive to healthy sleeping patterns and having not moved on to anything else it's hard to rectify those. Believe me I know.
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I sure as shit amn't judging!

I have no problem with drunk posts, I do it all the time!

Comment

My ouch was that you don't love us.

Comment

My ouch was that you don't love us.
                                                    First Finkel, now you!

Comment

RD is too busy sweating his bets....

C'mon Simon Harris.
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

First Finkel, now you!
                                                        lol, us, the people of the bbv.

Comment

[[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtA-FpTZOQw[/ame]
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

haha I only posted once last night and don't worry I don't get offended. I couldn't care less tbf. I have my fun and that's all that matters

Fucked up sleep pattern doesn't mean alco..He's just told you he used to play poker full time which is hardly conducive to healthy sleeping patterns and having not moved on to anything else it's hard to rectify those. Believe me I know.
                                                            What's up with you dude?

You seem to be getting annoyed for no apparent reason

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              RD is too busy sweating his bets....

C'mon Simon Harris.
                                                              Alot of negative shit about him round here last two days. You got a sweat.

Comment

I've no clue how to operate Twitter, it's a minefield for me.

I have an a/c, I have it open, how do I hook up with #ge11, and how do I find those RTE constituency ones?
                                                                Anybody???

Comment

Anybody???
                                                                  +1,can'y use it either.Noobie guide pls someone.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

What's up with you dude?

You seem to be getting annoyed for no apparent reason
                                                                    Annoyed? Sorry if I'm coming across that way. I'm really not. I meant that I don't care what people I don't interact with on here post with regards the previous nights postings. Apologies if I came across annoyed to Emmet or to anyone else.
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anybody???
                                                                      just type "#ge11" into the search box.

Comment

@Bubbleking and other England believers, RTÉ have managed to sum up a lot of the issues that most media have neglected to mention which I believe will mean France take this game most times they play...

Though Irish eyes will be focussed on Sunday and Murrayfield, the weekend's biggest game is 'Le Crunch'. This year the game certainly looks like it should live up to its billing and it will be central to the destiny of the Championship.

England looked terrific when hammering Italy at Twickenham and their forgettable opening round victory over Wales is also a very useful result in terms of the Six Nations table.

But this is a step up and England have yet to convince all doubters.

Dmitri Yachvili and the French back-row should make it far harder for Ben Youngs to create space and tempo around the ruck. Toby Flood should also have a far tougher time running straight through gaps in front him when faced with this Dave Ellis-coached French defence.

That means the focus will shift to the English centres and it is there that the handling and creativity deficiencies of Shontayne Hape and Mike Tyndall will start to hurt. Wing Chris Ashton is obviously a threat but without the gaps and energy that flow from Youngs through the rest of the backline, his impact may well be neutered.

England will find space and time in short supply. Denied momentum or penetration, Flood's other skills will be tested.

Ben Foden - allegedly six feet tall - is a full-back who begs for a searching catching test from a team capable of chasing kicks with conviction. The high kicking of Yachvili and Francois Trinh-Duc can also help put England on the back foot. Unlike Ireland, France have no shortage of big, strong men capable of stopping an attack in its tracks.
                                                                        Essentially, England just aren't a good side, perhaps France aren't either, but I just think that there's more class and grittyness in the French team than there is in the English.

Tindall for christ's sake!

Comment

Go to

as well

Comment

Anybody???
                                                                            Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                            +1,can'y use it either.Noobie guide pls someone.
                                                                            Here?
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              Alot of negative shit about him round here last two days. You got a sweat.
                                                                              yeah you're right but 47% tallies in at present and they started from the south/rural end of the constituency seems to say 3 FG get in. The key thing is that the other votes stay fragmented and that my man gets a nose in front so he can ride the transfer wave.....I love a good sweat.....
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

@Bubbleking and other England believers, RTÉ have managed to sum up a lot of the issues that most media have neglected to mention which I believe will mean France take this game most times they play...

Essentially, England just aren't a good side, perhaps France aren't either, but I just think that there's more class and grittyness in the French team than there is in the English.

Tindall for christ's sake!
                                                                                I agree Emmet and I've put a few quid on france for that reason, BUT the caveat has to be the french style of play which encourages the opposition to attack and their propensity to concede tries. The game is very even for me so therefore it's value to bet on France but I'm not sure if they'll romp home....

Comment

Looks like 40+ seats for Labour is on the cards.
                                                                                  It would totally sicken me to have to ship $50 to RDIII. Fuck you voters.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    just type "#ge11" into the search box.
                                                                                    Ok, I've found that. Right now I've got a bunch of random comments running down the left hand side of the page. What am I following here to be precise, there doesn't seem to be any conversation. Also I have to refresh the page to see more, although if this is it, I don't think I'm really bothered with it.

Am I missing something?

I always feel with Twitter that there's something I'm doing wrong as I just don't get it.

Comment

I agree Emmet and I've put a few quid on france for that reason, BUT the caveat has to be the french style of play which encourages the opposition to attack and their propensity to concede tries. The game is very even for me so therefore it's value to bet on France but I'm not sure if they'll romp home....
                                                                                      Agree with the above fully tbh.

Can see 3 outcomes only, France walloping England, France nervously beating England by 4/5 points, England stealing the game by less than 5.

Pretty much means the France +5 is free money to me.

Was trying to get my head around the Wales Italy game, just can't see any value in any of the bets. Handicap is spot on, even if Wales go out and thump Italy by 25, the Handicap is pretty much exactly the margin I would've thought.

Comment

Wexford poll topper

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Wexford poll topper
                                                                                          Well it is Finkeland afterall

Comment

Ok, I've found that. Right now I've got a bunch of random comments running down the left hand side of the page. What am I following here to be precise, there doesn't seem to be any conversation. Also I have to refresh the page to see more, although if this is it, I don't think I'm really bothered with it.

Am I missing something?

I always feel with Twitter that there's something I'm doing wrong as I just don't get it.
                                                                                            It's not a conversation.

What you're seeing is a bunch of people independantly posting updates and comments from wherever they are.

If you see someone in particular who you're interested in hearing from click onto their page and click "follow".

Comment

You can get France +16.5 at 1.29 on betfair.

Or +4.5 at 2.16

Is there much a difference between +4.5 and +5, barring the obvious answers.

Comment

yeah you're right but 47% tallies in at present and they started from the south/rural end of the constituency seems to say 3 FG get in. The key thing is that the other votes stay fragmented and that my man gets a nose in front so he can ride the transfer wave.....I love a good sweat.....
                                                                                                You are laughin imo if FG have 3 based on south. Doyle will be secretly jumpin for joy and simons odds on.

Gl with it.

Comment

You can get France +16.5 at 1.29 on betfair.

Or +4.5 at 2.16

Is there much a difference between +4.5 and +5, barring the obvious answers.
                                                                                                  1 - Free money
                                                                                                  2 - also pretty sweet
                                                                                                  3 - No, rugby matches never end in draws because nobody wants to draw, with 3 mins left on the clock, down by 3 points, most teams will kick to corner to go for the win.

Comment

You are laughin imo if FG have 3 based on south. Doyle will be secretly jumpin for joy and simons odds on.

Gl with it.
                                                                                                    Also when collecting Bray booths last night they reported 80% turnout, that is labour and sinn feinn well rep'd. You need Greystones to be behind Simon, very likely.

Comment

Last Saturday I done an $800 swing at $50nl, well today I had to do the same. Ground both of them back out in a decent time!! Nothing else can motivate me to play!!

Last Saturday

Today

Last edited by digiman; 26-02-11, 13:32.

Comment

Happy Dude, you sure you didn't sneak into the RDS?

I've spotted loads of dudes with stickers on their back, prankster at work imo

Comment

Show us the red line!!!!!!!1

Comment

So drunk

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJKIrseIHRE[/ame]

Comment

My download speed on RS is gone to shit yesterday and today, is it UPC or RS, anybody know?

Comment

Also when collecting Bray booths last night they reported 80% turnout, that is labour and sinn feinn well rep'd. You need Greystones to be behind Simon, very likely.
                                                                                                                Will Charlie Keddy make it in?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                  Show us the red line!!!!!!!1
                                                                                                                  You know what its gonna look like!!

Comment

Ye all laughed at me, but I knew I'd have the last laugh, so ye can all stick it up ye're gash.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    ship the bull and castle crate of free beer

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Wexford poll topper

is he that builder that went broke for millions billions

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                                        My download speed on RS is gone to shit yesterday and today, is it UPC or RS, anybody know?
                                                                                                                        I just started mine and they were running about half let them run for a minute and there was no sign of them picking up so I stopped all the downloads and then restarted them again and they are running at full speed now.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                          You know what its gonna look like!!
                                                                                                                          just a interested is all...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X