Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to go in the voting booth with my grandmother when i was younger. She used to allow me fill out the voting card after she filled in 1&2 !
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
      No,this is highly illeagal.
      you spelt illegal wrong.

Guns and roses it is!

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
        you spelt illegal wrong.

Guns and roses it is!

That's the way you spell it in regards to voting,it's not the same as illegality.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPpOUok6ueg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

can i vote for 2 parties no?
            Seriously?

Just in case your serious basically forget about what party a guy is for and just go with the best candidate who you feel will do the most for you!
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
              Seriously?

Just in case your serious basically forget about what party a guy is for and just go with the best candidate who you feel will do the most for you!
              yes im serious! im looking for help i dunno how this works,i wouldnt bother voting only last time i didnt vote obv only the retaded ppl did and we ended up with a government full of tossers!

Comment

So, how badly did Ireland fuck it up today? Was horrible following it on text updates. Seemed like idiocy just set in

Comment

That's the way you spell it in regards to voting,it's not the same as illegality.
                  Yeah it's so weird the way on election day certain things change and there's different rules and stuff.

Women not allowed to wear make up in the polling station is the weirdest, my wife had to wash all hers off when she came home from work before going down.

She couldn't go straight there. Weird rule.

I suppose it dates back to the days before passports and other forms of ID when women could make themselves look like someone else and vote twice.

They really should change that in this day and age.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Its official Liz is a fish at election voting...just vote greens for the shits and giggles
                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Any recommendations for a good stand-up gig to DL? I haven't watched alot but Chris Rock is probably my favorite from what I've seen.

Comment

Where's that Simpsons ironing clip?

Comment

Does your man Fintan post here?

Watched him playing in EPT Barcelona on TV the other night, great player. Made some laydown with A-Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Its not me Chadley, its the rest of the world going to hell in a handbasket.

I am turning into a cross between Walter Sobchak and Larry David.
                            I know the feeling brother.

Fight on.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              So, how badly did Ireland fuck it up today? Was horrible following it on text updates. Seemed like idiocy just set in
                              We won't know til the count finishes on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                Its official Liz is a fish at election voting...just vote greens for the shits and giggles

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  I know the feeling brother.

Fight on.
                                  Chad,there's something wrong with your avatar,it's just coming up as no signal.

How are you getting on anyway? you haven't been around much.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    We won't know til the count finishes on Sunday.

very well played sir

Comment

Chad,there's something wrong with your avatar,it's just coming up as no signal.

How are you getting on anyway? you haven't been around much.
                                      I have to get the satellite fixed, Sky will arrive on Tuesday.

I am bad, think I am about to die of a chronic headache. Other than that tip top bippidy bop.

How's Icky?

Comment

yes im serious! im looking for help i dunno how this works,i wouldnt bother voting only last time i didnt vote obv only the retaded ppl did and we ended up with a government full of tossers!
                                        Suppose you should vote really but its probably a pointless vote if you have 0 clue of the politicans in your area.

Just think of the day when you may need some help what politican will help you or is good in your area.

The guy i gave No1 to is ex fianna fail left in the final weeks of the goverment. I still voted for him as he helped me in recent years on an issue i had an is a good local man!

Some politicans arent going to change the face of the country but at least they might help you in some way.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Any recommendations for a good stand-up gig to DL? I haven't watched alot but Chris Rock is probably my favorite from what I've seen.
                                            not bill bailey
                                            Jesus he bugged the shit out of me, which is weird as I like the Black Books/panel stuff he does.
                                            Dara O'Brians is pretty good
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

How's Icky?
                                              Lightly toasted

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                not bill bailey
                                                Jesus he bugged the shit out of me, which is weird as I like the Black Books/panel stuff he does.
                                                Was thinking more of Black American comedians but I'll cue up an O'Brian's one for a look,tnx.

Comment

Lightly toasted
                                                  Crank the toaster up to 5 imo.

Comment

Any recommendations for a good stand-up gig to DL?
                                                    Jerry Seinfeld - 'I'm Telling You For The Last Time - Live on Broadway.'

The most polished stand up performance ive seen. And one of the funniest too.
                                                    Last edited by rounders123; 25-02-11, 19:39.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      not bill bailey
                                                      WTF? I was gonna say Bill Bailey is great. Which one did you get? Tinselworm isn't great, but Bewilderness and Part Troll are really good. Part Troll is definitely him at his peak.
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I underestimated the EVness of voting as I (along with I'm sure a lot of decent folk) lead off with counting the candidates and putting an enjoyable biggest number beside whatever Shinner happened to be on the ballot sheet.

And do did I vote for?

It Doesn't Matter Who You Voted For!

Comment

Every vote counts hotspur, well played on voting for Sinn Fein.

Comment

that doesnt help,maybe il vote labour n sin fein,can i vote for both! i havent a clue!

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              I underestimated the EVness of voting as I (along with I'm sure a lot of decent folk) lead off with counting the candidates and putting an enjoyable biggest number beside whatever Shinner happened to be on the ballot sheet.

And do did I vote for?

It Doesn't Matter Who You Voted For!

lol! nicking this!!
                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Entire house is a ball of nerves. Count centre will be bedlam tomorrow. Recounts in Waterford, I predict.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                  Entire house is a ball of nerves. Count centre will be bedlam tomorrow. Recounts in Waterford, I predict.
                                                                  Herself gave ye No.1 but I had some reservations.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                    WTF? I was gonna say Bill Bailey is great. Which one did you get? Tinselworm isn't great, but Bewilderness and Part Troll are really good. Part Troll is definitely him at his peak.
                                                                    a lot of people do not agree with me
                                                                    But he struck me here, and also in some tv show he did, that the whole show was 'admire me' rather than 'I'm here to entertain you'
                                                                    It's odd as I like a lot of fringe stuff but the musical wankery annoyed me.
                                                                    I want comedy not musical tricks

Comment

Ross Noble.
                                                                      Last edited by Zuroph; 25-02-11, 20:06. Reason: to put more emphasis on the full stop.
                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        At least 4 batsmen had a chance to grab the win but they all proved incapable of hanging in there and doing it. A great effort but ultimately a bad loss. Very exciting viewing.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Check out some of Joe Rogan's stand up if you can.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Want to play a little live cash tonight? It's really the Fitz or nowhere isn't it?
                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Every vote counts hotspur, well played on voting for Sinn Fein.
                                                                              [ ] Understands single transferable vote system

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                [ ] Understands single transferable vote system
                                                                                [ ] Was demonstrating my understanding of voting system
                                                                                [x] Was posting for sake of it as usual
                                                                                [x] Hotspur voted for shinners

Comment

Was thinking more of Black American comedians
                                                                                  Dave Chappelle ftw.

Comment

Everyone can calm down now imo

Last edited by Denny Crane; 25-02-11, 20:28.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOCAC8FCqE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                        Best of luck to John, I did my bit for him today anyway!

Comment

Breast milk ice-cream. Nom nom nom

Icecreamists, based in Covent Garden, have named the £14 dish Baby Gaga. Victoria Hiley, 35, has donated enough breast milk to make the first 50 servings.
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

got into the sunday 5 mill special for 500 ffps in 3 steps today, so will be freerolling for the mill and lambo.
                                                                                            anyone playing boyles deepstack?

Comment

Amazing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXNyEiw28D0[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                wonder how the wife would feel about me drinking excretions from another woman and while getting sexually aroused by it
                                                                                                deffo be divorced before the icecream would have melted

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

@TheBigSam on twitter is fucking immense. Just imagine Sam Allardyce saying the following:

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                  Having a fabulously relaxing Friday evening. A few cheeky Leffe Blondes, a Mars Duo and a bit of fun with the missus.
                                                                                                  7 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                  I'm in the mood for a few risqué parlour games. Told the wife to dust down her blindfold - it's time for 'Banana or Penis?'
                                                                                                  3 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                  The joke's on her, the silly bint - it's always 'penis'.
                                                                                                  2 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                  Just look in the fucking fruit bowl, love. We don't have any bananas.
                                                                                                  1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

is gilligan black or hitchhiker online?
                                                                                                    or anyone else that would be able to give a cv the ol once over for me?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

bought nicotine inhalers today to help kick the ciggies

jasus they are quite addictive
                                                                                                      I've gone from smoking 5-10 ciggies a day to inhaling 120ml of nicotine

fair play to keane tho keeping my spirits up with his posting in de odder place
                                                                                                      48

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                        @TheBigSam on twitter is fucking immense. Just imagine Sam Allardyce saying the following:

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                        Having a fabulously relaxing Friday evening. A few cheeky Leffe Blondes, a Mars Duo and a bit of fun with the missus.
                                                                                                        7 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                        I'm in the mood for a few risqué parlour games. Told the wife to dust down her blindfold - it's time for 'Banana or Penis?'
                                                                                                        3 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                        The joke's on her, the silly bint - it's always 'penis'.
                                                                                                        2 minutes ago

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
                                                                                                        Just look in the fucking fruit bowl, love. We don't have any bananas.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
                                                                                                        He's awesome
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I bought the most stunningly amazing pecan muffin earlier in Avoca, it was so awesome that it took since 3pm for the photo to get from my iphone to here, mmmm.....

Comment

Flushdraw is a Culchie at heart

As mentioned by TheMadChef, Tony Flushdraw was discovering his inner Culchie and we have the photo's to prove it.

Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 25-02-11, 21:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              I bought the most stunningly amazing pecan muffin earlier in Avoca, it was so awesome that it took since 3pm for the photo to get from my iphone to here, mmmm.....

Well it looks nice,but it's no Blaa.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                As mentioned by TheMadChef, Tony Flushdraw was discovering his inner Culchie and we have the photo's to prove it.

Tashtroturf.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post

Pure bítch to give them up. Bet those inhalers are expensive too.
                                                                                                                  Gave them up in September cold turkey, 20 a day, i'd love to tell ya i see the difference in my pocket. I think the habit part is the hardest part to break. Wtf to do with those hands / if ya only had boobs you'd be sorted
                                                                                                                  /Before ya go there........Scratching balls not nearly as effective !

Comment

Well it looks nice,but it's no Blaa.
                                                                                                                    And the thumb planted into the centre of the muffin seems so strange. Unless its to do with holding the crevice from escalating im reckoning he's disguising some badly bitten fingernails.

Comment

Wow Maureen o' Hara has to be the sharpist 90 year old I've ever seen.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                        And the thumb planted into the centre of the muffin seems so strange. Unless its to do with holding the crevice from escalating im reckoning he's disguising some badly bitten fingernails.
                                                                                                                        lol, I've a perfectly protruded thumbnail.

You're right Aidan, it's partly to do with preventing the crevice from escalating. The muffin had started to collapse, what you don't see is my four fingers behind holding the structure together, the thumb is buried in as kind of support truss.

It's all about the aesthetics, and achieving the perfect shot. Hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post

fair play to keane tho keeping my spirits up with his posting in de odder place
                                                                                                                          I've been on them for two years now After a few weeks you'll only need one new cartridge a day. A box of 40 cartridges is ~£22 and lasts more than a month, so that's a fuckton cheaper than smoking. Good luck with it. Try not to eat too much. I put on about a stone when I first quit.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X