This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
    Also, it needs to be noted that TV3 ran a program last week entitled "Cults: are your children safe?"

So, eh, they are the worst.
    In fairness though youve done well setting up your own one here!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      Also, it needs to be noted that TV3 ran a program last week entitled "Cults: are your children safe?"

So, eh, they are the worst.
      Doesn't the title of that show imply they are asking Cult members whether their children are safe?
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
        Don't ban snow!
        We'd end up with nothing to talk about if they did
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          I can't buy weed
          Opr
          PM sent

Comment

anyone here ever try Salvia? worth a go??

Comment

"Sure why can't they just get twisted in the pubs like they did in the good auld days". - Ulick McGee (Fianna Fail TD and Publican)

I tried salvia a couple of times. Mad indescribable high for 1 min then 10-15 min with a cloudy head and your all set. One spin should be mandatory for everyone on the new BBV IMO.
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=8E0E5 045A92C03BD[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                  PM sent
                  lol

The link I posted in my last post would be a pretty good review on the nature of the drug and its effects.

Opr

Comment

From Opr's post

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Tried it a few times. Only really got a proper hallucenogenic hit from it once. Kinda cool once your in a 'safe' enviornment with friends!
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                        "Sure why can't they just get twisted in the pubs like they did in the good auld days". - Ulick McGee (Fianna Fail TD and Publican)

I tried salvia a couple of times. Mad indescribable high for 1 min then 10-15 min with a cloudy head and your all set. One spin should be mandatory for everyone on the new BBV IMO.
                        I get similar to Stewie on diet free coke (dared1)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTH5ll1StI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTH5ll1StI[/ame]

Comment

bubble of 84kgtd on ftp

if he folds river he still has avg which comes in to my thinking alot as he never has 1pair +. I like it. Could maybe post it in theory but meh

Comment

hmmm looks like its worth a spin alright - i think id like to do it in a locked down place incase i trip pretty hard

Comment

hmmm looks like its worth a spin alright - i think id like to do it in a locked down place incase i trip pretty hard
                              fuck that.

First time I tried LSD was in a forest at 10pm in a place in Kentucky that didn't have mobile phone coverage.

Before we tried to light the fire.

Comment

fuck that.

First time I tried LSD was in a forest at 10pm in a place in Kentucky that didn't have mobile phone coverage.

its worth noting im a pussy

Comment

Woah the chick who presents The Real Hustle is amazing
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                    http://www.pokerhand.org/?5124601

if he folds river he still has avg which comes in to my thinking alot as he never has 1pair +. I like it. Could maybe post it in theory but meh
                                    I bet the flop, you've a gutshot and two overs and he pretty much never has anything having checked that board to you. If I bet turn I'm definitely betting river, problem if you don't really represent all that much
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

fuck that.

At least you can still remember. Fucked if I can.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

so, I was away for a bit, and missed all the changes, leaving boards etc.
                                        I can't get on to boards anymore anyway, no password. meh

so does this BBV really have 1k posts in 3 days, or did Kev do a retro-fix on it as usual.

WTF is Salvia?
                                        fuck that.

I'm not sure what is worse,
                                        the fact that you the above sound like a good idea to you, come on FFS, you honestly didn't see any area where it might go wrong.

or;
                                        The fact that you went and did LSD again? (the first time etc). Why? Did it just not leave up to your twisted expectations, the lizards from fear and loathing never showed up?

ps:1st post etc

Comment

Possibly because it was one of the best experiences I've ever had tripping.

Its hard to describe just how dark it was in the forest, and that was amazing. I couldn't see my own hand when it was an inch from my eye.

Also, who would've known that iPods are such great trip toys? There's loads of apps for tripping! How odd

We had a babysitter for the trip, so all was ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                            so does this BBV really have 1k posts in 3 days, or did Kev do a retro-fix on it as usual.

we counted to 1500

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                                              you still in?
                                              just bust, those dbl gtds are gonna be hard to refuse all week. i didnt 3bet pre as id done so a few times already and pretty sure he was snap 4betting with atc. same reason i checked back flop. 3 good turn cards for us and he's much less likely to check raise the turn given he's never checking a good hand to me on the turn so even if he did id just cram. river i felt if he has like 22-88 he'd call the normal size bet so only bet he cud fold those hands to and obv Ahi was to the all in bet. hmmm i still like it, but wouln't mind being told how wrong it is.

Comment

drugs are bad mmmkay

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                                  just bust, those dbl gtds are gonna be hard to refuse all week. i didnt 3bet pre as id done so a few times already and pretty sure he was snap 4betting with atc. same reason i checked back flop. 3 good turn cards for us and he's much less likely to check raise the turn given he's never checking a good hand to me on the turn so even if he did id just cram. river i felt if he has like 22-88 he'd call the normal size bet so only bet he cud fold those hands to and obv Ahi was to the all in bet. hmmm i still like it, but wouln't mind being told how wrong it is.
                                                  It's never too bad but he does pretty much always have showdown value so if you'd been getting aggro with him alot already he'll probably be calling alot, just depends on the dynamic and your reads really, in isolation it's fine

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

New start to Shameless series is very funny.

Comment

Comment

nope, I'd smoke grass any day of the week over the smoke stuff. But its usually an "ease of access" deal
                                                          me too but pricewise its hard to say no
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            That's a fairly intense stare!
                                                            Thats how you can tell she's interested

Comment

yeah, it's........odd
                                                              Exactly like your man describes, you just kind of go away for a while then slowly start to remember you are in fact a human being lying on your couch with pizza cheese slowly congealing in your beard.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                New start to Shameless series is very funny.
                                                                I felt a little disappointed, im watching the second episode on e4+1 now !
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Did no more of the wimmins make it over?? need some men picks imo to balance things.

Comment

I am very interested in trying it out after reading that review. It sounds like something that you have to do at least once.
                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          It's the no Danny's club

(DannyDiamond is allowed obv, as we can have one Danny)
                                                                          Fkuk you Tylerd.
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

All this drug talk, tut tut

Comment

I bet it's the artist formally known as Red Joker
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

did Lolocaust.org start up for the same reasons as this forum?

they seem to have a lot more hate towards the dark place than here...why?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA[/ame]
                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Watch the BBC 3 documentary "Can I get High Legally"? to see the difference between good reporting / educating and this Red Top style of journalism.
                                                                                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvAN45b6dg&feature=player_embedded"]Youtube Link for anyone that wants to have a look.[/ame]

Opr

Comment

stealth vagina is back (the tag, not the Megan fox supergirl stealth vagina photoshop job)

edit: Romeo and Juliet still brillant, Killers version is actually quite good also
                                                                                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sfwgur0JPs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sfwgur0JPs[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyx3uGt5TE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyx3uGt5TE[/ame]
                                                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 27-01-10, 01:08.

Comment

did Lolocaust.org start up for the same reasons as this forum?

they seem to have a lot more hate towards the dark place than here...why?
                                                                                        Sort of similar inception I guess, but anyones attitude to boards is their own matter I guess. I hope there will be an attitude here of live and let live.

Comment

finally found my parting post for the old BBV - Remember The Titans is in my top 5 fav films of all time

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1PYvloBtk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1PYvloBtk&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze7CiKeVxe0[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Late Night Poker on C4+1 right now (or C4 an hour ago)

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                ok time to try this BBv out

questions for the BBV!

for 50 points

1. can anyone name the transport company that was in the slave labour esp of primetime last year! Hint was a company from Tipperary

100 points

2. Can anyone post a link to where i could view said material??

thanks
                                                                                                Its Ballinalard Transport. The nephew drives for them at the moment until something better comes along. Maybe email RTE for a copy of said program?

Congrats on the new site guys i can see it will be a success. Was purely a lurker on the other one. I ll be sure to contribute to this one whenever i can

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                  Fkuk you Tylerd.
                                                                                                  lols
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Wohoo so just found out i'll hit Colonel next month on pp - but can someone shed some light on why this is better than being Captain - the only difference i can see is that i can use the pp points for sat into IO weekly final...?

Thanks

Comment

Katt Williams is a legend...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkwjSAzeGSI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkwjSAzeGSI[/ame]
                                                                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                        Wohoo so just found out i'll hit Colonel next month on pp - but can someone shed some light on why this is better than being Captain - the only difference i can see is that i can use the pp points for sat into IO weekly final...?
                                                                                                        Thanks
                                                                                                        no difference at all, doesn't matter a jot.

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                                                                                                          Nice one, will chk these out. Getting into my foreign films these days.

You should chk out a dutch film called Black Book, it's about the dutch resistance in WW2. Really good.
                                                                                                          Also, belgian one I saw recently, Loft, was really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                            It's never too bad but he does pretty much always have showdown value so if you'd been getting aggro with him alot already he'll probably be calling alot, just depends on the dynamic and your reads really, in isolation it's fine..
                                                                                                            It's never too bad but he does pretty much always have showdown value; Not sure his A7 has much value at all here esp for all his stack, so if you'd been getting aggro with him alot already he'll probably be calling alot, just depends on the dynamic; agree and your reads really, in isolation it's fine; I think his call is one of two things, a real donkey call fk it if I'm beat or he just tagged the bet as a bluff

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                              I bet the flop, you've a gutshot and two overs and he pretty much never has anything having checked that board to you. If I bet turn I'm definitely betting river, problem if you don't really represent all that much
                                                                                                              Why call pre? He hardly has any chips and is opening utg. In a 6 max game I would usually fold if he was in any way decent. 9 handed shortstacked and I don't think its close.

I don't like the bluff the river because your hand should never be that strong having checked back the flop. Your hand looks like a bluff. I don't hate it though, as his range is quite weak too. I'm surprised he called with A7

Comment

first post in the new place - thanks a million to all the lads/mods for setting this up, one of the best team plays ever! fair play to all of you

hope the new and improved bbv sticky has an even better life than the last one

last one out switch the lights off in the old place btw....

Comment

Jesus every time Azarenka hit's a ball it sounds like she is impersonating a Ric Flair wooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                                    Jesus every time Azarenka hit's a ball it sounds like she is impersonating a Ric Flair wooooo.
                                                                                                                    She's making Serena look very ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                      sorry i've been listening to too much jay-z that's all!
                                                                                                                      going to see him here in dallas in a few weeks. cannot wait.

Comment

This is a quality tie break.

Comment

quality stuff alright, great comeback by Serena there.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X