This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Going mad because I didn't pick you in the music game, it's ok I get were you are coming from
    Lol, I'm getting my ass handed to me on a plate in it I doubt 1 vote will make a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
      must refrain..... way too easy.....
      Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      You wont believe how tempted I was to ninja edit it.
      Ye are the worst cases ever!!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Tinfoil hat time. It's a conspiracy!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Lol, I'm getting my ass handed to me on a plate in it I doubt 1 vote will make a difference!
          You had some good selections, you would be surprised what 1 vote can mean, Flushdraw got beaten by 1 vote against HectorJelly.

Really liked that 2nd song as I had never heard it.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            Ye are the worst cases ever!!
            If you insist on continuous use of that smilie i'm going to have you banned.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

You didn't look like the picture I had in my head, there is a guy that played around Dublin and his name was Emmet and I actually thought that was you for awhile with you been so frugal but then found out it wasn't.

Kinda like when I met Hitchhiker last weekend (had added me on Facebook the week previous) but meeting him in real life I was just expecting something totally different. Totally different!

Good messing on the Facebook page many lols was had

Comment

clearly you havent heard of ciaran's alter ego ciara corbett she defo needs MAC brushes

Comment

What am I supposed to look like?

Comment

?????

wait, that's what I should look like.....
                    Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                      If you insist on continuous use of that smilie i'm going to have you banned.

sorry
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

You look clean cut just had a picture of you been all crazy mad hair hasnt shaved in days because your too tired from either playing online or involved in late night cool beans discussion on the bbv or just generally a little hungover.

Hope no offence is taken?

Comment

You look clean cut just had a picture of you been all crazy mad hair hasnt shaved in days because your too tired from either playing online or involved in late night cool beans discussion on the bbv or just generally a little hungover, in a leinster top.

FYP Danny...
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Meh, not at all. Just a bad picture of me so!

Would link incriminating photo which you have described perfectly, taken only 1 hour after the one I currently have, but might get me in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              FYP Danny...

Big news there, may have to change allegiances!
                              Early days yet, but brother played a team up North last weekend and was contacted by some Ulster Rugby scouts, they want him to come play a few games for them, see how he gets on...

May be swapping the blue for the white!

Comment

Dunno,but different.
                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Night lads, don't let me post anymore tonight.

Comment

Short brown curley hair, just like the other 2 Emmets I've known.

I'm serious though, prob fairly standard for people to associate names to those they've known in the past.

I've always had a fondness for Sineads and Lindas since my teenage years.

Comment

Would link incriminating photo which you have described perfectly, taken only 1 hour after the one I currently have, but might get me in trouble!
                                      Thought I might of offended you there for a sec

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Night lads, don't let me post anymore tonight.
                                        So flags or cool beans which do you prefer?

Comment

some christy moore

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IyvshOYelU&feature=related[/ame]
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Could share some funny/bad ones

Comment

Short brown curley hair, just like the other 2 Emmets I've known.

I'm serious though, prob fairly standard for people to associate names to those they've known in the past.

I've always had a fondness for Sineads and Lindas since my teenage years.
                                              No Andrea, Sharon, Caroline or Jim ?
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                great dvd, the barrowlands.

I have a good friend who has pics of his great uncle next to Frank Ryan during that war.

Took me a while i remember, you know when you hear a song but dont listen, and then it registered what side they were fighting for !! lol
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                                  Could share some funny/bad ones
                                                  I try to limit my exposure on the internet tbh, there's already an abundance of info out there that I shouldn't have let out!

Comment

I try to limit my exposure on the internet tbh, there's already an abundance of info out there that I shouldn't have let out!
                                                    I really couldn't care less tbh, everyone knows what I'm like anyway!

Comment

yo, IPB creeps adding me on facebook, let me know who you are first!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        No Andrea, Sharon, Caroline or Jim ?
                                                        Can't recall meeting any Andreas since, I had a brief fling with a Sharon and went out with a Caroline for 6 months alright.

I've known about 6 Jims and 5 of them have been tall though and always have the impression that Jims are in the 6ft plus club.

I obviously remember anytime I meet a Danny and they almost always seem to have black hair as do I, what's that about.

No offence to anyone but I fkin hate Joannes, in a broad sense of course.

Comment

So flags or cool beans which do you prefer?
                                                          flags.

goodnight.

Comment

One of my friends had a video of himself on YouTube doing nothing crazy only had less than 100 hits nothing linked to his name or in the title, gets a phone call from his sister one night "eh so and so I was looking at a video on YouTube and I think it was you" he freaked out a little and got a lot of stuff removed online he didn't want out there as he has a pretty good potential or getting some fantastic jobs and wouldn't go down too well with future employers.

Comment

yo, IPB creeps adding me on facebook, let me know who you are first!
                                                              Michelle???

flags.

goodnight.
                                                              Ah come on details please?

Comment

Can't recall meeting any Andreas since, I had a brief fling with a Sharon and went out with a Caroline for 6 months alright.

I've known about 6 Jims and 5 of them have been tall though and always have the impression that Jims are in the 6ft plus club.

I obviously remember anytime I meet a Danny and they almost always seem to have black hair as do I, what's that about.

No offence to anyone but I fkin hate Joannes, in a broad sense of course.
                                                                Stop with the sensible answers !! LOL

I was going to ask what an Ole looks like....maybe i better not...
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

What's the 94 about in your username Danny?

Comment

Yeah, I bet we all have images of each other look like in our head, probably way off on most counts.
                                                                    I've only met a handfull of you IRL or seen pics so i'm prob way off on the likes og Happy and HH

Comment

Michelle???

Ah come on details please?
                                                                      fu

Comment

creep? moi?

I fired you an invite.

Comment

flags.

goodnight.

Comment

creeps is a standard word for the facebook people you don't know adding you! How was I to know it was you?

The Aul Switcheroo managed to get his add in early.

I know Iccy's another, typical profiler for a poof...

Comment

creeps is a standard word for the facebook people you don't know adding you! How was I to know it was you?

Don't see the sense in adding you guys, we will never converse there and I see enough of you lot here

Comment

Is the cue club still open in Killarney?

Comment

What's the 94 about in your username Danny?
                                                                                  He's 17 obv
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Your profile pic makes you look 7 or 8 years old.

Comment

fu

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                        Your profile pic makes you look 7 or 8 years old.
                                                                                        That's grand sure, 19/20 years left in me so!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          He's 17 obv
                                                                                          Post a pic of yourself SP, and what's with your username?

Fk it, i'm gonna start a useless random thread before I go to bed if i'm still inclined come 2 bells or so.

I know or have met quite alot of the guys on here, it's always funny though when you meet someone for the first time and they're nothing like you pictured them.

I met 72off for the first time at the last IPO, we'd swapped ph numbers to meet for a pint up there beforehand.

Now I actually had no preconceived notion of what he'd look like, but i'd chatted to David 2 or 3 times a week on MSN for a good while before that.
                                                                                          Someone grabbed me as I was walking past him in a smoking area at one stage and said this is 72. It was kind of bizarre as i'd seen him a few times during the day and we'd just walked past eachother, and this was a guy i'd spent alot of time chatting to online and we'd railed eachother in tournies etc but wouldn't know eachother if we passed on the street so to speak.

I've made a couple of good friends through here/the other place but it's never like meeting a stranger when you meet for the first time in person, as it shouldn't be of course.

Welcome to a strange new world!

Sorry SP, I quoted your post and went rambling on something else entirely!
                                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 25-02-11, 00:36.

Comment

This shit is breaking my heart

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.75 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP1 (t19842)
                                                                                            MP2 (t17585)
                                                                                            MP3 (t10405)
                                                                                            CO (t6147)
                                                                                            Button (t10018)
                                                                                            SB (t5010)
                                                                                            Hero (BB) (t15790)
                                                                                            UTG (t22289)
                                                                                            UTG+1 (t14618)

Hero's M: 15.04

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, 6
                                                                                            3 folds, MP2 bets t1200, 4 folds, Hero calls t800

Flop: (t3050) 9, 9, 9 (2 players)
                                                                                            Hero bets t2400, MP2 raises to t4800, Hero raises to t14540 (All-In), MP2 calls t9740

Turn: (t32130) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t32130) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t32130

Results:
                                                                                            Hero had 6, 6 (full house, nines over Kings).
                                                                                            MP2 had J, K (full house, Kings over nines).
                                                                                            Outcome: MP2 won t32130

Comment

You look clean cut just had a picture of you been all crazy mad hair hasnt shaved in days because your too tired from either playing online or involved in late night cool beans discussion on the bbv or just generally a little hungover.

Ha i had the same impression of emmet. It would make a great game really post 8 pictures & names a let people who know none of them guess who they are on here.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Booom sent one to Zod( I think!)

Meh..I'm a nosey bastard and wanted to see if ye actually were the messes ye portrayed yourself as.

Some of the people I kinda know from the festivals and the Waterford folk although I was young when I started in Blazin Aces and kept myself to myself

For the people I don't know:
                                                                                                .
                                                                                                DeadParrot is different than I thought...thought you would have been older
                                                                                                Oleras...exactly as I thought
                                                                                                Happy Dude...odd little man
                                                                                                CHD..no drunken photos
                                                                                                Solkskjaer..deffo as I pictured
                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Better?
                                                                                                  SPOILER

Last edited by Emmet; 25-02-11, 00:31.

Comment

Post a pic of yourself SP, and what's with your username?

Fk it, i'm gonna start a useless random thread before I go to bed if i'm still inclined come 2 bells or so.

I bought a copy of a version of the book at a bring and buy sale when I was a kid and when my hair grows long it goes straight up.
                                                                                                    In reality I look a lot more like Walter in the Avatar.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 25-02-11, 00:26.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Better?
                                                                                                      Lol at ginger beards
                                                                                                      Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 25-02-11, 00:38.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

Meh..I'm a nosey bastard and wanted to see if ye actually were the messes ye portrayed yourself as.

Some of the people I kinda know from the festivals and the Waterford folk although I was young when I started in Blazin Aces and kept myself to myself

.
                                                                                                        CHD..no drunken photos
                                                                                                        I thought Ole didnt have a FB thingy?

Comment

Irish gonna Irish...

Comment

Lol at ginger beards
                                                                                                            It's funny,you'd swear Emmet had a soul from the way he posts.

Comment

.
                                                                                                              CHD..no drunken photos
                                                                                                              Did we ever cross paths in Waterford i havent a clue who you are or maybe i do id know 90% of waterford posters/players to at least see.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Hint:

SPOILER
                                                                                                                His username is half and half

Obv Michelle added him first as they're having a thing and I put 2 + 2 together and figured it was him

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                  Did we ever cross paths in Waterford i havent a clue who you are or maybe i do id know 90% of waterford posters/players to at least see.
                                                                                                                  No..I know your real name from this though. I never really got to know anyone in Blazin aces for ages. I was young at first and was just a loner gambler in there then went to college in Maynooth and played in Favourites for ages(obv got owned a few times by oldjude)

Comment

have it but dont use it much,kinda have it for a specific reason.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

added switcheroo.

the Germans did the best childrens stories ever.

Straw haired Peter would cut off the thumbs of children who sucked their thumbs.

Comment

.
                                                                                                                        CHD..no drunken photos

Cool, i actually look like a drunk perv !!
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Hint:

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          His username is half and half

Obv Michelle added him first as they're having a thing and I put 2 + 2 together and figured it was him
                                                                                                                          What can i say, I have a thing for older chicks...
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X