Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must get that poster. Superb film anyway. Also sat through Sherrybaby which is fairly shit bu Maggie gets naked in that as well so was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
      I must get that poster. Superb film anyway. Also sat through Sherrybaby which is fairly shit bu Maggie gets naked in that as well so was worth it.
      She is good in this also. Enjoyable movie too.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Whatever way you are taking him up, you are taking him up incorrectly. He is saying that the Fitz is the only tourney that is on and that it gets around 40-50 runners. It is a 75+5 FO.
        Doing an overnight in Dub tonight. Will prob play this.
        Will be guy wearing ginger wig

Comment

I'm off to Stockholm on the 27th for two days. My 1st time to visit the place. Anyone been there?. Mini trup report or
          Recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
            Doing an overnight in Dub tonight. Will prob play this.
            Will be guy wearing ginger wig
            Sounds like quite the sight, but I won't be seeing it sadly.

Watching the Liverpool match followed by early night to compensate for the lack of Sunday night sleep is my fate this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              I'm off to Stockholm on the 27th for two days. My 1st time to visit the place. Anyone been there?. Mini trup report or
              Recommendations?
              My bro lives there. Not a whole lot doing unfortunately. Pretty much your standard European capital.

Comment

Recommendations?
                Standard alright, expensive. Fresh air and hot blondes everywhere.
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Omg will the fucking wankers in Revenue and the CRO ever get back to work? It's impossible to get anything done.
                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                    Omg will the fucking wankers in Revenue and the CRO ever get back to work? It's impossible to get anything done.
                    A number of Planning Authorities also aren't answering phones today, Wicklow Co Co even have the balls to have a voice message stating it.

Comment

After a long and hard weekend nothing beats laughing at the japenese

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNCsVts-G_4[/ame]

Comment

Sky Sports Mobile TV now available in ROI for iPhone users, €7/month for Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, Xtra along with Sky Sports News, Sky News, At The Races and ESPN.

Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerousdavid View Post
                          Sky Sports Mobile TV now available in ROI for iPhone users, €7/month for Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, Xtra along with Sky Sports News, Sky News, At The Races and ESPN.

Sweet.
                          Is it?
                          Load of arse if you ask me!
                          84 lids a year for what/when will you need/want this for 84 euro worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                            Strange how you react to most peoples post but when your alter ego calls you a dickhead it goes undetected.

If you are not the same person, then you are in cahoots with each other
                            In fairness, as annoying as DBC was, he never tilted me as much as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                              After a long and hard weekend nothing beats laughing at the japenese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNCsVts-G_4
                              I posted up the full clip of that show a while back - its priceless - in tears laughin - one of my all time favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                Is it?
                                Load of arse if you ask me!
                                84 lids a year for what/when will you need/want this for 84 euro worth?
                                You'll waste €7/month on alot worse imo

edit: Are you watching Spanish Football at work?? Well, are ya???? WSOP 2009 on ESPN at 4pm.

Comment

The Road has to be one of the most depressing films of all time. Oh and by the looks of the last few pages the internets seems to be serious business.

Comment

edit: Are you watching Spanish Football at work?? Well, are ya???? WSOP 2009 on ESPN at 4pm.
                                    Whats the commission like?

Comment

Recommendations?
                                      I've been, bring your dark glasses for perving on da wimmins

tip: go to the market, order crayfish on toast with schnapps
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

How much will the bandwith cost you?
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Beat: Played online poker whilst blind drunk at 3am this weekend and lost every penny in my account.
                                          Beat: Was too langers to read BBV let alone post (lucky for ye) so just clicked 'Thanks' to almost every post in threads all over the place, no matter what people had written even though I couldn't see the words (sorry folks).
                                          Beat: Have reached tipping point in the Eddie Durkin/DBC affair. No likey this 'lets poke him with a stick' racket lately either. Enough already, mummy's got one of her heads.
                                          Beat: Have got to the age where hangovers last TWO days.
                                          Beat: Heating broken at work and so is the window above my desk. Lovely draught coming in.

...and the beat goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                            Strange how you react to most peoples post but when your alter ego calls you a dickhead it goes undetected.

If you are not the same person, then you are in cahoots with each other
                                            Hahaha your a total gobshyte, i like you.

Comment

http://www.atdhe.net/7215/watch-espn €7 saved

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                ok so who is the real DBC???

it is suggested that eddie durkin is the real DBC over in the online tournie section

bit of clarifacation would be great really
                                                Facebook link yet again: http://www.facebook.com/#!/ry4nzo?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  A sad turtle that would get it... Had a row in the pub on Saturday night over how she is very hot, particularly in Stranger Than Fiction, to be told she was a boot. Opinions please?
                                                  Oh she would defo get it , secretary is an example, never seen sherrybaby just the good clips from it

But at times she does look like a sad turtle.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    Oh she would defo get it , secretary is an example, never seen sherrybaby just the good clips from it

But at times she does look like a sad turtle.
                                                    very beautiful woman imo
                                                    SPOILER

Last edited by Emmet; 08-03-10, 16:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      How much will the bandwith cost you?
                                                      Free on Wi-Fi. 1Gb free data/month on my tariff for non Wi-Fi usage.

Gonna try it out for a month, you dont sign-up to any Contract.

Comment

The BBV is stuck in a Loop, someone reboot it.

I hate you
                                                        I hate you
                                                        You are DBC
                                                        So are you
                                                        I won't listen to any more of this
                                                        Neither will I.
                                                        I'm tilted
                                                        So am I tilted
                                                        You suck
                                                        So do I (wait a sec)

I hate you
                                                        I hate you
                                                        You are DBC
                                                        So are you
                                                        Neither will I.
                                                        I'm tilted
                                                        So am I tilted
                                                        You suck
                                                        So do I (wait a sec)

I hate you
                                                        I hate you
                                                        You are DBC
                                                        So are you
                                                        Neither will I.
                                                        I'm tilted
                                                        So am I tilted
                                                        You suck
                                                        So do I (wait a sec)

I hate you
                                                        I hate you
                                                        You are DBC
                                                        So are you
                                                        Neither will I.
                                                        I'm tilted
                                                        So am I tilted
                                                        You suck
                                                        So do I (wait a sec)

Comment

My head hurts

Comment

I had the big heart olly Chopped the se monthly last night!
                                                            Never a doubt in my mind Danny!! WD
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Apple will be releasing a new gadget exclusively for women later this year.

It's called the iRon.

Comment

LOl think you can multitask?

mebe this is good pracc for multitabling - Best score 92

Multitask: How well can you multitask? Put your multitasking skills to the test by seeing just how many games you can play at once!
                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Any idea when the WSOP ME sats are starting as i have looked in all the obvious places but cannot find any information.
                                                                  I think they previously started around February time

Comment

Ken 9-1 up on Joe Swaile. One to go to get to Sheffield.

Comment

Spolier tags for the working folks plz and ty.

Edit: for the Maggie G pics. I do approve of them, just not sure my boss would if they walk by!

Comment

I had the big heart olly Chopped the se monthly last night!
                                                                        you chopped it? i thought you won it outright...

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                          Any idea when the WSOP ME sats are starting as i have looked in all the obvious places but cannot find any information.
                                                                          I think they previously started around February time
                                                                          Ya was looking out for them myself on stars, they had a supersat on each weekend last year once they started and steps running for packages as well, no sign yet this year or any idea when they will start though. Not sure about Full Tilt.
                                                                          "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                            Oh and by the looks of the last few pages the internets seems to be serious business.
                                                                            Speaking of which. The spiritoftheseventies/fakelocke/50 other nicknames affair just gets better and better.
                                                                            He started a thread on the alternative music forum.
                                                                            okay. will try this one out. Song for the month. No point getting bogged down in release dates but keep it as recent as possible.

He then made a post under 1 name and under a different nickname quoted it and said he agreed totally.

He just keeps delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                              Speaking of which. The spiritoftheseventies/fakelocke/50 other nicknames affair just gets better and better.
                                                                              He started a thread on the alternative music forum.
                                                                              okay. will try this one out. Song for the month. No point getting bogged down in release dates but keep it as recent as possible.

He then made a post under 1 name and under a different nickname quoted it and said he agreed totally.

He just keeps delivering.
                                                                              He is currently serving a siteban as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                Ken 9-1 up on Joe Swaile. One to go to get to Sheffield.
                                                                                Job down. Now to obv get to the final which I'll be in the US for.

Comment

'I have a split personality' said Tom being Frank.

Comment

Comment

Ticket to CrossBorderOpenClassic for sale

Hey all, thought I would throw a post up, I have a ticket for this and Cavan seems pretty far away for someone with no lift sorted(someone backed out) and no car!!!
                                                                                      If possible I'd like to sell it to someone on here for 200(250 value). Probably has to be done by Wednesday morning as it won't be delivered by post before Friday otherwise.
                                                                                      PM if interested, cheers
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

He just keeps delivering.[/QUOTE]

That's shockin funny. Somebody challenges him on it and he says 'can we not just move on?'
                                                                                        Too good.

Comment

Spartacus keeps delivering, ep. 7 is best one yet imo. Now onto 8.
                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            lol, two mates of mine off their faces in that first video. can't believe I never made it there, the stories were legendary!

Comment

The BBV is stuck in a Loop, someone reboot it.

I hate you
                                                                                              I hate you
                                                                                              You are DBC
                                                                                              So are you
                                                                                              Neither will I.
                                                                                              I'm tilted
                                                                                              So am I tilted
                                                                                              You suck
                                                                                              So do I (wait a sec)

I hate you
                                                                                              I hate you
                                                                                              You are DBC
                                                                                              So are you
                                                                                              Neither will I.
                                                                                              I'm tilted
                                                                                              So am I tilted
                                                                                              You suck
                                                                                              So do I (wait a sec)

I hate you
                                                                                              I hate you
                                                                                              You are DBC
                                                                                              So are you
                                                                                              Neither will I.
                                                                                              I'm tilted
                                                                                              So am I tilted
                                                                                              You suck
                                                                                              So do I (wait a sec)

I hate you
                                                                                              I hate you
                                                                                              You are DBC
                                                                                              So are you
                                                                                              Neither will I.
                                                                                              I'm tilted
                                                                                              So am I tilted
                                                                                              You suck
                                                                                              So do I (wait a sec)
                                                                                              Between this and the Mursheen Durkin joke earlier you've nearly made me spill my tea laughing twice today. Good job.
                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Daithio View Post
                                                                                                lol, two mates of mine off their faces in that first video. can't believe I never made it there, the stories were legendary!
                                                                                                Pretty epic session place alright. The bouncy castle shennanigans for the closing down party were ridiculous.

Comment

Pretty sure Howard Finkel is DBC relevelling the shit out of us all.

I wont hear otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoneMonkey View Post
                                                                                                    Pretty sure Howard Finkel is DBC relevelling the shit out of us all.

I wont hear otherwise.
                                                                                                    Wrong. Finkle is Einhorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                      you chopped it? i thought you won it outright...
                                                                                                      No outright win, was a little ahead in chips but nothing a flip wouldnt of sorted out, so chop chop!
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                        Spartacus keeps delivering, ep. 7 is best one yet imo. Now onto 8.
                                                                                                        IMO It is the best thing on television ATM by a country mile. In fact it's the best thing I've seen in a long time. It literally has everything a show needs.

Comment

Never realised that Jamie O'Hara is having a sprog with Danielle Lloyd.
                                                                                                          Would be gas seeing her watching the Irish games, can't see Armenia away being WAG heaven!
                                                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Nwankwo Kanu is really 42, Obafemi Martins is 32, not 25, and Taribo West, whose playing career ended only two years ago, is in his late fifties, say bloggers in Nigeria

wow is all I can manage to this
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Nobody ever really knew how old this guy was:

Comment

Was my Gran's first anniversary yesterday. My cousin was telling me bout these, didnt realise they were up on youtube. Babs aged 96 on winning streak - mad as a bag of cats

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5sdnxcscc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51qJfeZbxK8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDgJcdbRlys[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVEPrnQoh1Y[/ame]

Comment

Howard_Finkel
                                                                                                                  Join Date - 25-01-2010

Eddie Durkin
                                                                                                                  Join Date - 26-01-2010

They must be in "cahoots".

Comment

Not surprised tbh, explains Kanu's rapid decline and makes Okocha a hero.

Comment

I remember the rumours about Martins when he was Inter, he was definitely one of the oldest looking teenagers I'd even seen at the time. Bizzare!
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                                                                                                                        Howard_Finkel
                                                                                                                        Join Date - 25-01-2010

Eddie Durkin
                                                                                                                        Join Date - 26-01-2010

They must be in "cahoots".
                                                                                                                        i dunno if that was a level but thats around the time this forum started.
                                                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                          i dunno if that was a level but thats around the time this forum started.
                                                                                                                          I was jokin.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X