This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    What is a snowey panda? Draw one and show us please.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
      I still think it will be revealed that you either, are dbc or in cahoots with him. There is just something incredibly unsettling about you and your posting style.
      Its clearly been confirmed iam not dbc, get over the fact that your masterful theory was debunked. From what i hear, hes a dickhead and he deserves what people say about him.

-BTW sincere apologies are due, im sorry i dont artistically style my posts like yourself, ill try harder in future.
      Last edited by Ryanzo; 08-03-10, 07:59.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        What is a snowey panda? Draw one and show us please.

Comment

Oh FFS you guys, can you stop the DBC/Ryanzo bashing? it really is wearing a bit thin and not fun to read either. Either put him on ignore or stop whinging. You really are worse than wimmin

Comment

Anyone think this dbc thing is getting nauseating, he is in every thread, backing every horse, staking a load of people, playing every live tournament known to man, and basically just in yer face kinda stuff.

Your trying to hard man, your allowed to post here, some people don't like you and never will, some people, myself included don't care as long as you don't go off on a mad one. I doubt your ever gonna be very popular, so stop trying so hard, it's pointless
            It is getting annoying alright. Thats why I think you should STFU about it. If ya dont like the guy fine, ignore him. Otherwise spare us your repetitive whinging.

NOBODY CARES
            pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

So glad I have Eddie Durkin on ignore so I don't have to wade read all the bullshit...

I mean, it's not like we aren't aware he's an attention whore or anything.
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                  He scored 100 premiership goals and yet I see a goal versus Barcelona in the youtube still!
                  I thought you online grinders liked a little bonus ? great goal don't you think ? ya wanna get those split ends looked at.

Comment

Nasri obv out to impress now that Sol is back in the changing room

Comment

lol at Hurt Locker winning best film and director. Watch Generation Kill if you want to see something decent made about Iraq.
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Also anyone who doesn't download this is pretty pretty pretty good.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0014T7ELO/[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                          Fitz 75e tourney and the Sporting Emporium 65e tourney. How many runners does each get on a Monday night? Will probably play the one with the most runners.
                          the one that actually runs gets the most runners (40-50 usually)
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            lol at Hurt Locker winning best film and director. Watch Generation Kill if you want to see something decent made about Iraq.
                            I fell asleep during the Hurt Locker

went to see Crazy Heart on Friday, pretty average film but great acting by Bridges

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                              Its clearly been confirmed iam not dbc, get over the fact that your masterful theory was debunked. From what i hear, hes a dickhead and he deserves what people say about him.

-BTW sincere apologies are due, im sorry i dont artistically style my posts like yourself, ill try harder in future.
                              You are. I won't be told different. That my last post on the matter. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                Sigh.
                                You are. I won't be told different. That my last post on the matter. Time will tell
                                As Jbravado said..

Sigh.

Comment

I thought Hurt Locker was average at best when I went to see it. Don't think there was any absolute quality unmissable films released this year...
                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

http://www.radissonroepark.com/eng/home

So this is where I spent my weekend. Fantastic place. Highly recommend.
                                    pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

The dude abides.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Does anyone know where you can get a "face cake" made? I just have the photo scanned in PDF?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                          Does anyone know where you can get a "face cake" made? I just have the photo scanned in PDF?
                                          Most good Bakeries do this now. Staffords bakery in gorey do it but that might be to far from you.
                                          "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

so a 'face cake' is actually what the name would suggest

I'm gravely disappointed for some reason

Comment

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Ryanzo

ok so who is the real DBC???

it is suggested that eddie durkin is the real DBC over in the online tournie section

bit of clarifacation would be great really

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

DU'OH

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Me too, Im not entirely sure what I was expecting tbh

Comment

Brag: I've been crushing 100NL Rush poker of late.
                                                    Beat: I acted like a retard yesterday and tilted away everything I was up so far this month.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                      ok so who is the real DBC???

it is suggested that eddie durkin is the real DBC over in the online tournie section

bit of clarifacation would be great really
                                                      Eddie Durkin is the real DBC, he's openly said it.
                                                      Ryanzo was (and still is in some cases) believed to be DBC, he's probably not though, it would be pretty messed up if he is IMO

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_i...nt_and_writing

I haven't seen it, but I'd always be inclined to give Tim Burton the benefit of the doubt.
                                                        I was too until I donked off the best part of a buy in bringing a crowd to it the other day. But hey, it looked great, Alice is very pretty, Depp is quite good doing what ever it is he is doing here and those kids who don't know and love the book enjoyed the film.

In that link when he says:
                                                        He explained "the goal is to try to make it an engaging movie where you get some of the psychology and kind of bring a freshness but also keep the classic nature of Alice."
                                                        I read:
                                                        Disney have given me a shitload of money and all the latest technology and want a safe product thats very marketable in return.
                                                        On prior versions, Burton said "It was always a girl wandering around from one crazy character to another, and I never really felt any real emotional connection."
                                                        I read:
                                                        I wasn't able to read or understand the book.

I'm really disappointed that Burton didn't have the balls to make Alice in Wondeland.
                                                        Another big sigh.
                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-03-10, 12:24.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Essien View Post
                                                          Me too, Im not entirely sure what I was expecting tbh

double

DO'UH

Comment

Originally posted by Essien View Post
                                                            Eddie Durkin is the real DBC, he's openly said it.
                                                            Ryanzo was (and still is in some cases) believed to be DBC, he's probably not though, it would be pretty messed up if he is IMO
                                                            YES
                                                            i see how this could confuse things somewhat

Comment

I've no idea how people didn't like The Hurt Locker.

I thought it was superb, the tension was excellent. and I loved the way things built up during the movie.

Comment

Lads, get yerselves down to Carrick on Shannon and go on the 9.30 to 12.00 SHannon cruise. You will find yerself amidst about 50 or so wimmins with devils horns on their heads and sucking on knob shaped Lollipops. These ladies appear to be game ball. The cruise itself is most pleasant but if you are single , horny and like the wimmins ready lubricated and gagging for it, I suggest you get a few of yer bros and head down. Don't bring yer laptops as there is no Wifi on board. Said ladies were lying on the deck of the boat doing ;oopps upside yer fecking heads; with skirts flying and one pair of eyeballs popping. If you want to guage their drunkeness -> I was told I look like Hugh Grant, Sly Stallone, Mikey Mooney from Meath, and some Cork Hurler. Anyone who knows me will agree I'm more like Brad Pitt but sure they were drunk. Thank me when you get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  I read:
                                                                  I wasn't able to read or understand the book.

I'm really disappointed that Burton didn't have the balls to make Alice in Wondeland.
                                                                  Another big sigh.
                                                                  I used to consider myself a Tim Burton fan until i realized i avoid seeing most of his films

Ones i like:
                                                                  BeetleJuice, Ed Wood and eh...... sleepy hollow was good i suppose

He was a good filmmaker when he was working on the cheap, now he is like a 6 yr old girl locked in a barbie toyshop for the night

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    The boy who cried wolf imo.

Comment

the one that actually runs gets the most runners (40-50 usually)
                                                                      Does the Fitz need to update their website then

What do they have on Monday nights if it's not a 75e f/o

Comment

Strange how you react to most peoples post but when your alter ego calls you a dickhead it goes undetected.

If you are not the same person, then you are in cahoots with each other

Comment

Does the Fitz need to update their website then

What do they have on Monday nights if it's not a 75e f/o
                                                                          Whatever way you are taking him up, you are taking him up incorrectly. He is saying that the Fitz is the only tourney that is on and that it gets around 40-50 runners. It is a 75+5 FO.

Comment

MODS

Any chance of a thread title change? I was going to suggest 'home of the 2nd best PLO player in Ireland' but instead I will settle for 'The Greatest Show on Turf'
                                                                            Just change it to Big Bucks, fitting in many ways

Comment

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain...yeah right !

Twitching like a junkie all morning, when your hair is sore, you know you drank too much, back to bed i think...
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

MODS

Any chance of a thread title change? I was going to suggest 'home of the 2nd best PLO player in Ireland' but instead I will settle for 'The Greatest Show on Turf'
                                                                                Those two events have equal interest for me I must say Noel. I don't think either are thread title worthy though.
                                                                                Strange how you react to most peoples post but when your alter ego calls you a dickhead it goes undetected.

If you are not the same person, then you are in cahoots with each other
                                                                                Give it a rest ffs, I'm getting sick of this shit now.

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I had the big heart olly Chopped the se monthly last night!
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Haha, stupid fukks

Update: Ubisoft has blamed the outage on outside attacks. Original story: Reports are emerging that the servers for Ubi…

Reports are emerging that the servers for Ubisoft's new digital rights management system have gone down, preventing users from accessing their games.

Ubi recently introduced the new system with Assassin's Creed II and Silent Hunter V. It requires players to remain connected to the internet at all times. But posters on the company's official forum claim an error message is being received when trying to connect to the servers.

The problems appear to have begun over the weekend. Community manager Ubi.Vigil wrote on the forum, "I don't have any clear information on what the issue is since I'm not in the office, but clearly the extended downtime and lengthy login issues are unacceptable, particularly as I've been told these servers are constantly monitored." The server issues have been attributed to "exceptional demand".

Only those who purchased a copy of ACII or SHV legally appear to be affected. Pirates playing illegally downloaded cracked versions of the game are able to play without a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Whatever way you are taking him up, you are taking him up incorrectly. He is saying that the Fitz is the only tourney that is on and that it gets around 40-50 runners. It is a 75+5 FO.

Both tournaments exsist. I didn't dream one up

Comment

WTF is wrong with people these days. May have been posted before.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_487287.html

Comment

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...2&postcount=35

Both tournaments exsist. I didn't dream one up
                                                                                            the SE one exists but it's a ghost tourney

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              Those two events have equal interest for me I must say Noel. I don't think either are thread title worthy though.

Give it a rest ffs, I'm getting sick of this shit now.
                                                                                              This. FFS!
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I too was dissapointed by Alice In Wonderland, loady pish if you ask me.

Comment

the SE one exists but it's a ghost tourney
                                                                                                  Ghost? They replied in the thread that it gets 30-50 runners. Ill prob play the fitz one tho.

Comment

Ghost? They replied in the thread that it gets 30-50 runners. Ill prob play the fitz one tho.
                                                                                                    From my reading of the lads replies to you, them telling you it gets a good crowd is a bit like a doorman who when asked
                                                                                                    "many inside?"
                                                                                                    replies:
                                                                                                    "Its filling up nicely"

Comment

BRENDAN BEHAN was either “a little mad, or drunk”, an MI5 officer decided after he listened to a bugged telephone call between Behan and a Communist sympathiser in London in 1957.

In the August 1957 call to Barbara Niven, the middle-class, Cambridge-educated graduate who ran the Communist Party’s paper, the Daily Worker, during the 1940 and 1950s, Behan appears self-pitying and incoherent.

From the MI5 records released today by the UK National Archives, it is not clear who was being bugged, and Niven is just as likely to have been under surveillance, if not more so. The MI5 officer consistently misspells Behan’s Christian name as Brandon.

“He said he had his mother with him. Did Barbara understand him? Barbara said she did not understand him. Brandon said he was going to give a subscription to the Daily (Worker) for a year.

“Barbara said that was wonderful. Brandon said he understood that canvassing was very bad. Brandon said could he call around to see her. Barbara said she was very busy as she was writing something which had to be finished by that evening.

“Brandon said he wanted to give the money to her himself and he wanted to see her because he was a first-class man and no one would call for him. Not even his own class would talk to him, he said,” the officer wrote.

Faced with such entreaties, Ms Niven conceded and told him to come over in an hour, though Behan went on, according to the account: “He said he had got the embassy working for him. He hoped that they would get him a plane.

“He wanted to go home to Ireland where he lived. His brother Brian had dragged his name in the mud by his interview in the Daily Express,” the officer wrote, adding, “I assumed Brandon was either a little mad, or drunk.”

In his retelling of his arrest in Newhaven, Sussex, in October 1952, Behan said he was pressed by MI5 agents to become an informer on the IRA after he was detained while travelling on false papers.

However, the MI5 files make no mention of the attempt to recruit him, saying only that Behan when arrested said, “I will explain everything, but not now as I am suffering from a hangover.”
                                                                                                      I wish the last quote would suffice for work.

Comment

'poor auld Brendan Behan, he has taken to the sup
                                                                                                        poor auld Brendan Behan, he could never have enough'

Comment

'poor auld Brendan Behan, he has taken to the sup
                                                                                                          poor auld Brendan Behan, he could never have enough'
                                                                                                          In the wimmins prison, there is 70 wimmins
                                                                                                          And sure it is with them, I wish I did dwell
                                                                                                          And the old trangle goes jingle jangle
                                                                                                          All along the banks of the Royal canal.

Ah Ronnie we miss you.

Goodbye Eddie Durkin I am sick and tired of wurkin. (or what is Mersheen?)

Comment

I fell asleep during the Hurt Locker

went to see Crazy Heart on Friday, pretty average film but great acting by Bridges
                                                                                                            I told you, he is very good in it, some of the songs are pretty catchy, do you think Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like a sad turtle?
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

fair play to Brendan Behan, it's not many who make a successful career out of being a rowdy drunk

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                I told you, he is very good in it, some of the songs are pretty catchy, do you think Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like a sad turtle?
                                                                                                                A sad turtle that would get it... Had a row in the pub on Saturday night over how she is very hot, particularly in Stranger Than Fiction, to be told she was a boot. Opinions please?

Comment

True, I didn't think it was a great story but Jeff Bridges was fantastic in it.

Maggie's boobs were pretty odd looking, I wagered that she had lost a lot of weight at some point, turns out she gave birth last year.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                    A sad turtle that would get it... Had a row in the pub on Saturday night over how she is very hot, particularly in Stranger Than Fiction, to be told she was a boot. Opinions please?

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

[
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                      Are you sure your mate didn't say 'beaut'? This would make sense, everything else is just the rantings of a man who
                                                                                                                      masturbates to pictures of only the finest but given the chance would probably shag the red carpet that those wimmins walked on last night. Sure even some of you on here have bad mouthed my Britney. Ghey as fck ye are (as Wyno might say)

Anyone read The Millennium Trilogy ? it's been placed in my paws to read. (sighh)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Anyone read The Millennium Trilogy ? it's been placed in my paws to read. (sighh)
                                                                                                                        I read the first one. Its a 'worthy read' if that makes sense. (Its no Michael Connolly or Robert Ludlum.) The first 50 pages are really really boring, dreary even, but then it picks up.

Its complicated, the culture is different (I'm used to my fiction being set in UK or America) the English translation is a bit ropey at times.

I got through the first one, and will probably read the next two as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          I read the first one. Its a 'worthy read' if that makes sense. (Its no Michael Connolly or Robert Ludlum.) The first 50 pages are really really boring, dreary even, but then it picks up.

Its complicated, the culture is different (I'm used to my fiction being set in UK or America) the English translation is a bit ropey at times.

I got through the first one, and will probably read the next two as well.
                                                                                                                          The girl with the dragon tatoo so for tonights 12-1.30 slot.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X