This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max_power View Post
    Longshot but you never know, anyone have any experience working on a pearling boat?
    Really, what ever you are into;

LINK

Originally posted by wiki
    Pearling or genital beading is a form of body modification, the practice of permanently inserting small beads made of various materials beneath the skin of the genitals—of the labia, or of the shaft or foreskin of the penis. As well as being an aesthetic practice, this is usually intended to enhance the sexual pleasure of partners during vaginal or anal intercourse.

Comment

lol

Comment

Was expecting that hence I specified "Working on a pearling boat".

That does sound like fun but I'm not sure if it would count towards my 3 months rural work or what the pay would be.

Was thinking more along these lines http://www.jobaroo.com/job-pearling.html

Comment

I know you all think he's a prick but Rosenstock's Vincent Brown sketch was very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
            I know you all think he's a prick but Rosenstock's Vincent Brown sketch was very funny.
            Vincent brown thinks he's a prick too judging by the look of him everytime it cuts back from one of the sketches!

Comment

Someone I know got a mini helicopter from a shop in the Ilac center (or the Lilac center as a teacher I had insisted upon calling it).
              The usb on it is fucking tiny, it's smaller than the one I use for my phone, have no idea what type of usb it is though.

It's a chinese yoke with no instructions.
              Anyone have an idea?
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                Someone I know got a mini helicopter from a shop in the Ilac center (or the Lilac center as a teacher I had insisted upon calling it).
                The usb on it is fucking tiny, it's smaller than the one I use for my phone, have no idea what type of usb it is though.

Anyone have an idea?
                Is the copter cool?

Comment

It's pretty decent but needs to be charged, it's not mine though. I'd have bought one that wasn't such a mystery.

Comment

Cool beans.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone have an idea?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                Thanks, had a look at that but don't have the thing to hand.
                                I think it's smaller than all of these.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 17-02-11, 03:04.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fail.

Comment

Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

ffs, it was showing for me.
                                          gg.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Comment

Thats is like kicking the ball into the net after the final whistle, does not count.

Comment

It was next goals wins.

Comment

It was next goals wins.

You are a orange but really a lemon

Comment

that's a satsuma

Comment

This is you:

Comment

I've just realised that 'Sheamus' needs a belt to keep his ginga ming in tow Too much?? (you know you're looking.........)

Comment

I am the obvious winnah.

Sheamus is a legend, alright fella.

Comment

Fruity

Comment

I think it's smaller than all of these.
                                                                  they look bigger on screen tbh.

anyway, Cool Beans!!

Comment

Anyone have an idea?
                                                                    What colour is the helicopter?
                                                                    someone had to..

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                      What colour is the helicopter?
                                                                      someone had to..
                                                                      Stumped now without it here in front of me.
                                                                      Will report back.

Comment

Get over it Paul, I won.

Comment

Fuck you Cillian HD, I remeber you before you were in high def.

Comment

I was the first to go HD. Trend setter imo.

Comment

Ah lads ffs you've got to be kidney me! The bean joke has runner it's course.
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Audio Link

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

Comment

works very well...

Comment

With all the newbies showing up lately, how long before we have a
                                                                                            "first hand of the WSOP, you get AA and..." thread

Comment

Can you get any of the other voices to work?
                                                                                              from the drop down, the english one is a bit crap

edit: working now, that's the last 1.5 hrs of work occupied
                                                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 17-02-11, 05:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                Can you get any of the other voices to work?
                                                                                                from the drop down, the english one is a bit crap
                                                                                                Ah it's probably the best, doesn't sound english either.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                  Hey lads little bit of help please, kinda sick of the old Windows start up and shut down sounds so kinda wanna try something new, use to use the clock ticking down in 24 as my shut down sound.

Ones I have in mind at the moment are this for start up http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/...=dayincore.mp3 and for shut down gonna maybe use this http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/...le=gameovr.mp3

Anybody else got any ideas on what I could use, cheers

http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies.html
                                                                                                  Darth Vader always dependable imo.
                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                                    Question for the almighty BBV, got a new phone recently I think its a Nokia C3 or something like that, sort of a cheap blackberry looking thing,

Anyway I am looking to download an app to get up to date football scores during live matches etc if I am out somewhere with no TV on etc.

Any recommendations?
                                                                                                    BUMPAGE

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6lWOeOpfKo[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJrFIPwGDc[/ame]

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Arsenal Barca highlights for anyone that missed the game

Comment

BUMPAGE
                                                                                                              i dont know if this is any use or not but shur have a look anyway!
                                                                                                              http://www.getjar.com/mobile-scores-...-for-nokia-c3/
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

good grief, Lenihan is on the drift again in Dublin West, now 2\5 from an initial 1\14

this would complete me
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                  ... One thing that jumped out at me though was that FG/Lab is 1/20 to be the next government. The shortest odds on the number of seats they will win is Lab 36-40 @ 5/2 and FG 66-70 @ 5/2. This would give them 102-110 seats. Does this seem at least a little less likely than 95% or whatever to anyone given how governments tend to get formed (from my memory anyway its a little over the bare minimum number of seats required) and depending on how well or badly FG and Labour do they will look to form a government without the other.
                                                                                                                  I obv have no idea what the alternative to a FG/Lab governement is but if its 1/20 is there some way to bet the field at like 10-1 or something or is this all arsetalk
                                                                                                                  Into 1/3 now

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    good grief, Lenihan is on the drift again in Dublin West, now 2\5 from an initial 1\14

this would complete me
                                                                                                                    Sadly no chance, Nulty won't get in.
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                      Sadly no chance, Nulty won't get in.
                                                                                                                      if Lenihan finds himself depending on transfers, he's gone
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

BUMPAGE
                                                                                                                        I just use Livescore via google on the iphone, works the finest.

Comment

more shite talk than usual in here last night I see. it makes me a sad panda on my morning catch up

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X