Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy S delivered tomorrow: result.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

What's the point of a android tablet btw? Is it not just a slightly bigger desire that you can't ring people off?
      Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
      http://www.komplett.ie/Komplett/prod...N/default.aspx

Dar you go. WD are pretty much bullet-proof. I have the 1TB model for going on 2 years now. Never had a problem and decent transfer speed. Quiet too.
      I thought komplett had gone down hill in the last while? A lot of people on boards were saying to avoid them?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

will someone put up a random order of 1-16 please

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
            16-15-14-13-12-11-10-8-9-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

don't mention it

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
              if anyone has not been reading peachymer's well in mttc on 2+2 they're missing out

Originally Posted by CRUDEFINDER Sung to Old McDonald A girl named Peachy played on 'stars O X O X O ! She had some friends who helped her go far O X O

warning huge thread
              Is there any content or a punchline? or is it all just inadequate low self esteem low IQ ritalin junkie 2+2er trying to get an erection?

FFS! 2+2 is a special kind of hell.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                5,10,15,13,2,12,9,3,1,6,16,14,11,8,4,7 from random.org

Comment

Balls just realised Barca Arsenal is on tonight, thought it was next week. Ah well True Grit will have to do instead

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    Balls just realised Barca Arsenal is on tonight, thought it was next week. Ah well True Grit will have to do instead
                    What!?

Just don't go to the cinema you weirdo!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      Almost bought a newspaper today, then I remembered I can read them all online. Relic of a by-gone age imo.
                      Aye. But good for finding out the date/day when walking by Easons tbf
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I have a toilet related query for the BBV. I was at the Mogwai gig last night and waiting to go for a piss. A guy told the guy next to him that he had the dreaded double stream and was actually pissing himself in a public place. Seemed like a reasonable thing to say until the guy pissing himself told the guy that he shouldn't be looking at his cock which is againalso a reasonable thing. I just wanted to check if the all wise BBV thinks that it is right to tell the guy or not. It was admitadly funny and im glad he pointed it out so that we could all laugh at his pissy trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                          I have a toilet related query for the BBV. I was at the Mogwai gig last night and waiting to go for a piss. A guy told the guy next to him that he had the dreaded double stream and was actually pissing himself in a public place. Seemed like a reasonable thing to say until the guy pissing himself told the guy that he shouldn't be looking at his cock which is againalso a reasonable thing. I just wanted to check if the all wise BBV thinks that it is right to tell the guy or not. It was admitadly funny and im glad he pointed it out so that we could all laugh at his pissy trousers
                          Only waiting on Rounders reply for this.
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                            Only waiting on Rounders reply for this.
                            Praying it starts with
                            "so I was at a gig last night and was bursting for a piss......

Comment

Guy A shouldnt have been pissing close enough to guy B for guy B to see Guy A pissing himself.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                Guy A shouldnt have been pissing close enough to guy B for guy B to see Guy A pissing himself.
                                Unless it was Icarus, then he was probably there all night waiting for the opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  Think this might qualify for extenuating circumstances, it depends on how crowded the toilets were. Half-time and full-time at matches and straight after gigs all urinals are fair game imo as all etiquette-compliant ones are usually taken.

Comment

fuckin hell ye do talk of the strangest things around here1
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Is there any content or a punchline? or is it all just inadequate low self esteem low IQ ritalin junkie 2+2er trying to get an erection?

FFS! 2+2 is a special kind of hell.
                                      cliffs in link

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRscxQZs8E[/ame]

Greatest ad of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                          fuckin hell ye do talk of the strangest things around here1
                                          I've never met a woman who understands urinal etiquette. No matter how long you spend explaining it to them they just look at you like a dog that's been shown a card trick.
                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Nothing worse when you walk into a three urinal bathroom and the only one in use is the one in the centre.

Exhibitionist/rapist/serial killer/murderer always runs through my head when that happens.

Best to steer clear of those people imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                              I've never met a woman who understands urinal etiquette. No matter how long you spend explaining it to them they just look at you like a dog that's been shown a card trick.
                                              They don't have an f'n clue I tells ya!

NSFW
                                              SPOILER
                                              Last edited by sligoboi; 16-02-11, 16:06.
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                Think this might qualify for extenuating circumstances, it depends on how crowded the toilets were. Half-time and full-time at matches and straight after gigs all urinals are fair game imo as all etiquette-compliant ones are usually taken.
                                                In order to clarify it was just before they went on stage and indeed all the urinals were in use meaning you que up and take the next available slot. Was about 10 people waiting and so if you had metioned that you want atleast 4 foot of space either side of you before you go I dont think ti would have happened. They are also individual urinals so spacing was dictated by this and not by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  What!?

Just don't go to the cinema you weirdo!
                                                  Booked tics already, actually expect Barca to dominate so may not be the best of matches

Comment

Skillzz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dF7hcAGUE[/ame]

Comment

Booked tics already,
                                                      That wasn't you who got fckd out of the prime seats last weekend with two full boxes of popcorn and drinks when someone else arrived for the same seats and commotion ensued until they figured out the pair already sitting there had tickets for tonight

I think the cinema found the unfortunate eejit seats

Comment

^^^ happens every single night.

Comment

good news for you gimps who got on FF< 20 seats at 4/1 or more

it's now 6/4
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoRD1wmvwUc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Hey guys new blog if anyone wants a quick read.

Been a pretty good week since my last post. I've played three tournaments with a 1st place and a 3rd place. Both the cashes came in D1. The ...
                                                              http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                              http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Coming up at 5pm - Finance Debate. Brian Lenihan, Joan Burton and Michael Noonan will take part in an hour-long debate on the future of our economy.

Last word
                                                                now, on today fm
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                  http://www.boards.ie/love.php

Boards added a feature for valentines day,
                                                                  Lols

SPOILER
                                                                  KevIRL
                                                                  ArmaniJeanss
                                                                  Flushdraw
                                                                  zuroph
                                                                  5starpool
                                                                  Hitchhiker's Guide to...
                                                                  LuckyLloyd
                                                                  Icarus152
                                                                  YULETIRED
                                                                  El Stuntman
                                                                  Lurker1977

Have to got to my nieces church thing for her conformation tonight should hopefully only miss the first 15/20 minutes
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Speaking of Bathroom ethics
                                                                    Many moons ago in a far away land 1997, I was at the European Championship Qualifier, Belgium V Ireland in Brussels, and was drinking in a bar in town before the match (as you do)

The big thing then in Brussels was unisex toilets.... Jaysus the Irish cannot do unisex toilets,
                                                                    Anyway with the beer being consumed, and the fact I only have only the one kidney, I had to use them... Needless to say the Jacks was packed with men and only 2 of us women in the queue. All the lads were doing the business up against the urinals, but for some unknown reason people kept talking to myself and the other girl

the usual nonsense, "howya love, going to the Match?"", eh yep what was the giveaway, the Ireland Jersey, scarf, hat maybe

Anyway I eventually get to the top of the queue, and there is only 5 bathroom Stalls, so I'm praying "please please please god let it be a women coming out of the toilet", but nop this 6Ft fucker comes out of the jacks, in a sweat... and actually goes red....

"Jesus love he says, wouldn't go in there.. had Pea and Ham Soup last night, not pretty"... I proceed to do a Uturn and head out of the bathroom to the chant of "cheerio cheerio cheerio"...

Unisex bathrooms are stupid
                                                                    Last edited by smurph; 16-02-11, 17:24.
                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Just installed Facebook Purity ah the bliss
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Newbridge Knackers been watching too many Tarantino movies

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          http://www.boards.ie/love.php

Boards added a feature for valentines day,
                                                                          I think mine is pretty much the same as last year, not surprising really!

SPOILER

phantom_lord
                                                                          Flushdraw
                                                                          5starpool
                                                                          KevIRL
                                                                          El Stuntman
                                                                          strewelpeter
                                                                          LuckyLloyd
                                                                          Hitchhiker's Guide to...
                                                                          zuroph
                                                                          ArmaniJeanss
                                                                          YULETIRED
                                                                          "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

That is seriously disturbing.

Comment

Military Coup eh?

Sounds good to me!

Comment

is this genuine?!

Ned o Keefe says a military coup is a real possibility. goes on to say

“So what if Charlie liked nice women and a few extra nice shirts? He was the best leader we ever had.”
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  Military Coup eh?

Sounds good to me!
                                                                                  IT hacked?

Comment

Dunno if people have seen this, Its a pity he was such an incompetent leader because I think this encapsulates a lot of whats truly special about this country.

Brian Cowen sing Paddy's green shamrock shore at the Fleadh Cheoil in Tullamore 2008 - Giddy up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      That wasn't you who got fckd out of the prime seats last weekend with two full boxes of popcorn and drinks when someone else arrived for the same seats and commotion ensued until they figured out the pair already sitting there had tickets for tonight

I think the cinema found the unfortunate eejit seats
                                                                                      ha ha no. Ihave done something similar before. Bought the tics online and go cinema. All fine, chap lets me in and then usher shows me to the seats. Sitting there for 10 mins and a couple come up and say thats my seat, grand I think must have sat in wrong seat. The tics were same seat tho, just for the night before Anyway back out I go and get them changed, great crack

Comment

Wow, what a remarkably simple yet brilliant idea.
                                                                                        A Gym Where It Costs You to Skip a Workout
                                                                                        By FREAKONOMICS
                                                                                        A lot of people who join gyms or health clubs find it very easy to stop going. Gym-Pact, a new program in Boston, aims to change that. “Gym-Pact offers what [co-founder Yifan] Zhang calls motivational fees: customers agree to pay more if they miss their scheduled workouts, literally buying into a financial penalty if they don’t stick to their fitness plans,” explains Susan Johnston of The Boston Globe. “The concept arose from Zhang’s behavioral economics class at Harvard, where professor Sendhil Mullainathan taught that people are more motivated by immediate consequences than by future possibilities.” Gym-Pact launched a small pilot program last fall at Bally Total Fitness in Boston, and expanded its program at two Planet Fitness gyms in Boston in 2011. Currently, participants are fined $25 if they fail to follow the schedule in any given week, but Gym-Pact’s founders are still refining their model. ”Zhang and [Geoff] Oberhofer plan to tweak the fee structure to allow it to be customized to a customer’s goals. Future iterations may include a combination of discounted gym memberships and smaller penalties that apply daily rather than weekly.” (HT: Marginal Revolution)

Comment

is Viktor Bloms username on iPoker TheItalianstyle or ItalianStyle101?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                            Its neither, italian is spelt italien in his, i have no idea what the full thing is though

Comment

Some reading for you folks.
                                                                                              This is for Lurker and for other sportsfans that like models/statistics. Really Cool I think, especially considering that the earlier blog was kind of brilliant! Also, a reading list for you guys too

@Zuroph, [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Spousonomics-Economics-Master-Marriage-Dishes/dp/0385343949"]using some economic models to help with familial situations[/ame]. Possibly an interesting read for all though!

@Raoul - Some more Irish Bank porn stuff for you

Comment

Good guide here on lifehacker for putting together a dirt cheap XBMC media centre:

Lifehacker is the ultimate authority on optimizing every aspect of your life. Do everything better.

Comment

Szczesny; Eboue Djourou Koscielny Clichy; Song Wilshere; Walcott Fabregas Nasri; Van Persie.

Vs

Valdes, Alves, Pique, Abidal, Maxwell, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa, Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                    Good guide here on lifehacker for putting together a dirt cheap XBMC media centre:

http://lifehacker.com/#!5391308/buil...r-on-the-cheap
                                                                                                    I have a Dell laptop from 2006 that is pretty clunky and slow but still works fine. Would it be possible to strip this to somehow use solely as a media player with my TV?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                      Szczesny; Eboue Djourou Koscielny Clichy; Song Wilshere; Walcott Fabregas Nasri; Van Persie.

Vs

Valdes, Alves, Pique, Abidal, Maxwell, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa, Messi.
                                                                                                      Problem area here Shane Should be a good game though.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                        Problem area here Shane Should be a good game though.
                                                                                                        Definetly a problem area. Big fan of Djourou though.

Comment

Tetris champion !!!!! your up Kayroo

Comment

Finished Boardwalk Empire; what should be up next?

Comment

Dear Setanta Sports, on receipt of the Poker After Dark tapes, please adapt them for use on Irish Television. This is not America, we don't appreciate an advertisment break every 5 minutes. I have it recorded and it's still far too fustrating to sit through. You shower of greedy bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                The latter is blaaaaaah afaik.

Comment

Treme?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                                    I have a Dell laptop from 2006 that is pretty clunky and slow but still works fine. Would it be possible to strip this to somehow use solely as a media player with my TV?
                                                                                                                    it should be able to do a job of sorts.. whats the model?

i used a dell d420 for a time connected (1 gig ram) via vga with xbmc live with no real issues..

Comment

Spartacus Blood and Sand and then Spartacus Gods of the arena!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

it's now 6/4
                                                                                                                        Feeling a lot better about this bet, than I did just a few days ago. If that 12% poll result is even close to the actual election they'll get well below 20.
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

it's now 6/4
                                                                                                                          gogogogo.

Boards vote thingy now has all preferences etc included. Interesting stuff

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X