Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Lemmon, Shirly McLaine and Fred McMurray in Billy Wilder's the Apartment kicking back on a Sunday afternoon after a busy weekend. Perfect.

Shut up and deal

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnR3vQkofgg&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-03-10, 18:10.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Ashley Young has been average this year and is not world class. Baffling statement.
      He'd run right round fat Lamp and leave him standing anyday

Comment

Trying to get a good lot of runners for these if any of the bbv posters are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
          He'd run right round fat Lamp and leave him standing anyday
          Great post, gingers shouldn't really call people fat. Especially people who are in top condition and certainly not fat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Great post, gingers shouldn't really call people fat. Especially people who are in top condition and certainly not fat.
              What has being a ginger got to do with it?
              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                They have no souls so aren't real people.

Comment

Villa v Chelsea
                  Fulham/Spurs v Portsmouth.

Couple of nice semi finals there. Spurs must be confident enough of making the final now

Comment

Don't mind him. Kilcoole people are just bitter. I would be too if i grew up there

Comment

Ashley Young world class?? wtf? He's good but not even great yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                        Trying to get a good lot of runners for these if any of the bbv posters are interested.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...read.php?t=866
                        I just posted in that thread, have a read of it and see how you keep tripping over yourself with lies.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                          Ashley Young world class?? wtf? He's good but not even great yet.
                          If you had only seen him for the first half of last season you would say he was world class but since then he has been a pretty average Premier League player.
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Am i too late for any sunday mill sats?

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                              Am i too late for any sunday mill sats?
                              Nope still lots. They'll mostly be turbo and hyper turbo though

Comment

cool anyone wanna do me $50 or so on stars for PPP?

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                  I just posted in that thread, have a read of it and see how you keep tripping over yourself with lies.
                                  Lol the first line says stakes for thursday and Sunday and the second line says Wednesday and Sunday lol

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                    cool anyone wanna do me $50 or so on stars for PPP?
                                    Yeah PM details and what you're looking for.

Comment

ugh I was near certain that you were the guy in the SE today, ah well

Comment

If he doesn't keep his promise he should definitely be barred from here IMO

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                          down loaded paint your wagon today

fucking great film
                                          If you like Lee Marvin, John Boorman's "Point Blank" is a must-see.Re-made recently with Mel Gibson as "Payback".
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I see that Dublin's sub keeper 2day was a keeper with Ipswich town until he retired at start of season - strange

Comment

By 11 pm tonight ill have worked 33 out of 38 hours. FUCK MY LIFE right about now.

Im getting ready to snap and tell someone to go fuck themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                I see that Dublin's sub keeper 2day was a keeper with Ipswich town until he retired at start of season - strange

There was a fantastic interview with him just after he quit Ipswich in one of the sunday papers. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

But basically he came to the conclusion he couldn't be satisfied with being a professional soccer player, I believe he is a trainee fireman now or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                  By 11 pm tonight ill have worked 33 out of 38 hours. FUCK MY LIFE right about now.

Im getting ready to snap and tell someone to go fuck themselves
                                                  Wow that's pretty rough Gordon.

Where you working?

Comment

There was a fantastic interview with him just after he quit Ipswich in one of the sunday papers. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

But basically he came to the conclusion he couldn't be satisfied with being a professional soccer player, I believe he is a trainee fireman now or something?
                                                    yea i stumbled across that, he wants to be a garda like his dad, but i could understand it had he come back durin say the boom time, but back to dublin with no education and economy the way it is can't be good, like another year in england would probably mean another 150K+ in the bank (i've no idea what he was getting)

Comment

Where you working?
                                                      Think he's in Texas. And with his broken hand, probably can't even enjoy a nice long wank on his time off

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmhkBl0rDpw[/ame]
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          Hate those emails you get from pals you haven't seen in a while that say "hey, how are things with you?" There's quite a bit of effort required to respond to an email like that and all the lazy fcker has done is write six words.
                                                          Grand, how are you?

Reply with less, always keepin the cards close to yer chest.

EDIT - If its a poker degen they are 100% gonna be lookin for a loan

Comment

Hate those emails you get from pals you haven't seen in a while that say "hey, how are things with you?" There's quite a bit of effort required to respond to an email like that and all the lazy fcker has done is write six words.
                                                            Doesnt deserve a reply IMO. He probably sent that to you and about 20 other people. We've all been there!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Grand, how are you?

Reply with less, always keepin the cards close to yer chest.
                                                              Not bad but I always respond with
                                                              Hey, long time.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                  yea i stumbled across that, he wants to be a garda like his dad, but i could understand it had he come back durin say the boom time, but back to dublin with no education and economy the way it is can't be good, like another year in england would probably mean another 150K+ in the bank (i've no idea what he was getting)
                                                                  He did a good interview with Newstalk radio also, it might be on their website still.

At the time he was studying and planning to sit the leaving cert. Said the professional game just wasn't what he had thought it would be and so he wanted to do something else with his life.

Comment

Davis through to his 30th Crucible appearance. Fantastic stuff. Lets hope Ken can sneak in tomorrow aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                      Davis through to his 30th Crucible appearance. Fantastic stuff. Lets hope Ken can sneak in tomorrow aswell!
                                                                      Yeah good to see Fergal getting past McManus to earn a place too. I think Ken will struggle against Joe Swail but fingers crossed he pulls through

Comment

The worst is when you make the effort and also enquire how they are and then don't get an answer back to it. It only happens to me with 1 stupid cow who contacts me every few months, but I always end up feeling like Ned Flanders when Homer rang his doorbell and goes "Can't talk now Flanders, I've got a class to teach!"

Comment

Ahhh The Minge. Good times

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cShpW6U4ecU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaJWagfpNvM[/ame]

Comment

What was so wrong with the Alice in Wonderland that Tim Burton decided to scrap it and make a bog standard yawn inducing generic Disney quest / search for the hero inside yourself film featuring some characters and scenes from Lewis Carroll's masterpiece?

I thought that Burton might have some little bit of integrity but no he is just an overrated waste of space. Very disappointing waste of all that talent and technology.
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Paul Scholes scores goals, 100 in fact,

The ginger genius

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_oM60tkv0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_oM60tkv0[/ame]

Comment

The Bradford one is amazing. Perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  What was so wrong with the Alice in Wonderland that Tim Burton decided to scrap it and make a bog standard yawn inducing generic Disney quest / search for the hero inside yourself film featuring some characters and scenes from Lewis Carroll's masterpiece?

I thought that Burton might have some little bit of integrity but no he is just an overrated waste of space. Very disappointing waste of all that talent and technology.

I haven't seen it, but I'd always be inclined to give Tim Burton the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Played the Jackpot's 30e deepstack tonight. 34 runners and i obv bubble in 5th place. Typical

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I haven't seen it, but I'd always be inclined to give Tim Burton the benefit of the doubt.
                                                                                      This. ACK ACK! ACK ACK ACK?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhgnMX73Pw&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Lies? Seriously get a f-ing life Mr flash. I made a mistake in the op.

Could a mod delete all the shit Eagle eye posted in my stakeing thread please.

Comment

Oscars time, load on The Hurt Locker for best picture at evens just to degen it up a bit imo.
                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Rocky on RTE2 now true classic

Comment

decent oscar feed any1?
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                  decent oscar feed any1?

scroll down the page you should see a link for it there

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                    Oscars time, load on The Hurt Locker for best picture at evens just to degen it up a bit imo.
                                                                                                    Wow Avatar for best picture is getting hammered on Betfair, I backed it at 2.32 just over an hour ago and its down to 1.96 now.

Comment

Sick pot for the chip lead in the $50 rebuy on stars.

PokerStars Game #40831431040: Tournament #288010597, $50+$5 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXI (3500/7000) - 2010/03/08 2:06:52 WET [2010/03/07 21:06:52 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '288010597 95' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: TurnRiva (262150 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: danceofddead (477535 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 3: MakeMeMaster (417812 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: bballin04 (184545 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: nelsinho (693691 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: "0PIGGYBANK" (176592 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: szusza84 (217449 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Chaulk (188149 in chips)
                                                                                                      TurnRiva: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      danceofddead: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      MakeMeMaster: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      bballin04: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      nelsinho: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      "0PIGGYBANK": posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      szusza84: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      Chaulk: posts the ante 700
                                                                                                      MakeMeMaster: posts small blind 3500
                                                                                                      bballin04: posts big blind 7000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to danceofddead [Ah Qh]
                                                                                                      nelsinho: raises 8999 to 15999
                                                                                                      "0PIGGYBANK": folds
                                                                                                      szusza84: folds
                                                                                                      Chaulk: folds
                                                                                                      TurnRiva: folds
                                                                                                      danceofddead: calls 15999
                                                                                                      MakeMeMaster: folds
                                                                                                      bballin04: folds
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [Qs 7h Ac]
                                                                                                      nelsinho: bets 28999
                                                                                                      danceofddead: calls 28999
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [Qs 7h Ac] [Jd]
                                                                                                      nelsinho: bets 59999
                                                                                                      danceofddead: calls 59999
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [Qs 7h Ac Jd] [6h]
                                                                                                      nelsinho: bets 173999
                                                                                                      danceofddead: calls 173999
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      nelsinho: shows [Tc Kc] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
                                                                                                      danceofddead: mucks hand
                                                                                                      nelsinho collected 574092 from pot
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 574092 | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [Qs 7h Ac Jd 6h]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: TurnRiva folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: danceofddead (button) mucked [Ah Qh]
                                                                                                      Seat 3: MakeMeMaster (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 4: bballin04 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 5: nelsinho showed [Tc Kc] and won (574092) with a straight, Ten to Ace
                                                                                                      Seat 6: "0PIGGYBANK" folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: szusza84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Chaulk folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Wow Avatar for best picture is getting hammered on Betfair, I backed it at 2.32 just over an hour ago and its down to 1.96 now.
                                                                                                        Holy shit thats not a good sign, 1.77 now, it will be 1/5 by the time its on if it keeps this up.
                                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                          Holy shit thats not a good sign, 1.77 now, it will be 1/5 by the time its on if it keeps this up.
                                                                                                          I wouldn't rule Cameron out for both of the big gongs. It seems to be easier win them when you have already won before. While his ex-wife is a heavy favourite for the director award those two awards usually go the same way.

Comment

Yeah thats exactly why i thought The Hurt Locker would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                              Paul Scholes scores goals, 100 in fact,

The ginger genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_oM60tkv0
                                                                                                              He scored 100 premiership goals and yet I see a goal versus Barcelona in the youtube still!

Comment

Fitz 75e tourney and the Sporting Emporium 65e tourney. How many runners does each get on a Monday night? Will probably play the one with the most runners.

Comment

Like seriously, whats this guy thinkin????

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds 10 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t10230)
                                                                                                                  MP1 (t10515)
                                                                                                                  MP2 (t18515)
                                                                                                                  MP3 (t9290)
                                                                                                                  CO (t4010)
                                                                                                                  Button (t18390)
                                                                                                                  Hero (SB) (t19725)
                                                                                                                  BB (t7820)
                                                                                                                  UTG (t6910)

Hero's M: 82.19

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, 10
                                                                                                                  UTG calls t100, UTG+1 calls t100, 2 folds, MP3 bets t300, 1 fold, Button calls t300, Hero calls t250, 1 fold, UTG calls t200, UTG+1 calls t200

Flop: (t1690) 4, 8, 10 (5 players)
                                                                                                                  Hero checks, UTG bets t100, UTG+1 raises to t800, 2 folds, Hero raises to t3900, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t3100

Turn: (t9590) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                                  Hero bets t15515 (All-In), UTG+1 calls t6020 (All-In)

River: (t21630) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t21630

Results:
                                                                                                                  Hero had A, 10 (two pair, Aces and tens).
                                                                                                                  UTG+1 had 4, J (three of a kind, fours).
                                                                                                                  Outcome: UTG+1 won t21630

Comment

Anyone think this dbc thing is getting nauseating, he is in every thread, backing every horse, staking a load of people, playing every live tournament known to man, and basically just in yer face kinda stuff.

Your trying to hard man, your allowed to post here, some people don't like you and never will, some people, myself included don't care as long as you don't go off on a mad one. I doubt your ever gonna be very popular, so stop trying so hard, it's pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                      Anyone think this dbc thing is getting nauseating, he is in every thread, backing every horse, staking a load of people, playing every live tournament known to man, and basically just in yer face kinda stuff.

Your trying to hard man, your allowed to post here, some people don't like you and never will, some people, myself included don't care as long as you don't go off on a mad one. I doubt your ever gonna be very popular, so stop trying so hard, it's pointless
                                                                                                                      snowey pandas

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                                                                                                                        snowey pandas
                                                                                                                        I still think it will be revealed that you either, are dbc or in cahoots with him. There is just something incredibly unsettling about you and your posting style.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                                                                                                                          snowey pandas
                                                                                                                          What is a snowey panda? Draw one and show us please.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X