This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
    Bad news for yis that he is out for most of season, good news for United though
    Sun is only place saying it so far. If its true I might kill myself.

Comment

Ok I'm not getting into this.
      obv a sensible Manyoo fan.

Tis rare.

Comment

Its a shame, but its not the end of our title challenge or anything. I'm more concerned about our defence right now tbh

(sooner the better my soccer access on boards is granted *cough*Iago*cough*)

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          obv a sensible Manyoo fan.

Tis rare.
          Pity, true statement.
          Originally posted by Essien View Post
          Its a shame, but its not the end of our title challenge or anything. I'm more concerned about our defence right now tbh

Boswinga and A.cole (the latter in particular) are a huge loss. Along with Cech's injury and JT's extra marital affairs/loss of form.

Comment

Boswinga and A.cole (the latter in particular) are a huge loss. Along with Cech's injury and JT's extra marital affairs/loss of form.
            This.

We were coping without Essien, Im just not sure how well we'll cope with all the issues in defence

Comment

This.

We were coping without Essien, Im just not sure how well we'll cope with all the issues in defence
              I feel the need to post that I wont rant just so you know I could have.

Comment

I feel the need to post that I wont rant just so you know I could have.
                Rant about what?

Comment

I'm not sure but some of the old ipoker ssnl and msnl players would remember ShowM4n, he was one of the most high variance players to play versus, similar to Suprskill but alot better post flop.

Any way, I looked at PTR this morning and seen he had won 30k, which was weird as he's been playing 100nl and 200nl the last few weeks.

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Looking at this, he is a true degen. He dabbles up to 25/50 at times. Not enough of these players around these days imo

Comment

hmmmmm, do I really want another Chelsea fan posting in the forum???
                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                      Howd you finish up after?
                      Very break even, though it was an achievement in itself to stay awake 'till 6am.
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                        Probably not, but I do!

Comment

You did nothin, Just couldnt find a good pic.

I suck.

Comment

Anyone want to enlighten me as what the "01 02 03 05 07 37 wtf" tag is all about

Comment

Anyone want to enlighten me as what the "01 02 03 05 07 37 wtf" tag is all about
                              Lotto numbers. They didnt win. WTF

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                I'm not sure but some of the old ipoker ssnl and msnl players would remember ShowM4n, he was one of the most high variance players to play versus, similar to Suprskill but alot better post flop.

Any way, I looked at PTR this morning and seen he had won 30k, which was weird as he's been playing 100nl and 200nl the last few weeks.

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Looking at this, he is a true degen. He dabbles up to 25/50 at times. Not enough of these players around these days imo
                                lol, i respect the degeneracy but he's still a huge "douche"??
                                got it all in earlier with him stacking off pf with QQ vrs my AA in a completely standard spot, (he was 50bb stackin 400nl) but what was weird was how he went off in chat after he got there.. "haha" etc

here's hoping he might full stack some normal tables sometime soon..

Comment

Lotto numbers. They didnt win. WTF
                                  They had no chance.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yeah this is the conclusive proof that the lotto is rigged.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Not so much rigged imo as flawed.
                                      Ignorance on their part is no excuse though.

Comment

What just happened at the EPT in Berlin? Live stream is very laggy for me so couldn't see whatever the disruption was except for screaming/shouting/things being knocked and people clearing the table very quickly!
                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

This is why Jay Z is a genius.
                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh003Czlx3g[/ame]

Comment

Just accidentially angelshot myself a €900 freeroll in Paddys. Tried to do 3 €100 singles on a coupon, apparently I put a €300 treble on instead but marked the slip well enough that they paid me on the 2 that won this time only, fair play Paddys. (the actual angelshoot I was going for was getting the 10/11 on one of the teams no longer available in shop but still available on that)

Ordered that mp4 player that RT2hitchhiker found on ebay, not bad for £25, its so light I honestly though that they had ripped me off by sending me an empty box.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                              What just happened at the EPT in Berlin? Live stream is very laggy for me so couldn't see whatever the disruption was except for screaming/shouting/things being knocked and people clearing the table very quickly!
                                              apparently its been robbed? http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...read.php?t=854

Absolutely mental, thought this stuff only happened in films...

More info here http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...raided-728237/

Last edited by Emmet; 06-03-10, 13:50.

Comment

Mad sh1t, I guess in hindsight it was waiting to happen, so much cash money in one place with low security. The players probably had sh1tloads of cash on themselves too.

sh1tty mess.

Comment

Got a copy of HEM or Omaha manager for clearing a bonus on a new account but i already have it, if anyone wants either for $50 drop me a pm.
                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Has RS died on anyone? Cant even log onto their web site to see if my accounts being nicked again

Comment

RS?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                        RS?
                                                        Rapidshare

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            working fine for me - just checked there.
                                                            lol, just came back!

Cheers for fixing it

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                              Has RS died on anyone? Cant even log onto their web site to see if my accounts being nicked again
                                                              Phew i thought it was me

Comment

How did the get your account before?

Comment

Originally posted by nicK View Post
                                                                  lol, i respect the degeneracy but he's still a huge "douche"??
                                                                  got it all in earlier with him stacking off pf with QQ vrs my AA in a completely standard spot, (he was 50bb stackin 400nl) but what was weird was how he went off in chat after he got there.. "haha" etc

here's hoping he might full stack some normal tables sometime soon..
                                                                  I haven't experienced any of that from him, but haven't played with him much lately.

I still maintain that 'ty' after a beat is one of the most tilting thinks ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                    How did the get your account before?
                                                                    Phishing I believe.

Its just gone down again

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

I still maintain that 'ty' after a beat is one of the most tilting thinks ever.
                                                                      lol

Comment

G'wan Burnley

Comment

G'wan Burnley
                                                                          With no Cesc thought that goal might make it interesting. Seems like Burnley just going to sit back and hope for the best here though.

Comment

Rounders 2 being made? Cool

Comment

Bendtner could have had 6 or 7 today

Comment

If you want to watch a masterclass in the art of a striker, watch Bendtner against Burnley today. Complete performance!
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                  Bendtner could have had 6 or 7 today
                                                                                  Put him in my fantasy league this week thinking he would get a few. How the hell he is a premiership player i will never know. I would call him overated only he never has been thought of as overated imo. He's always been shite

Comment

I have him in my team too, just for this week though, that argie lad's back next week...

Looks like Cohen was a poor choice too, was all set for the Bolton Double Gameweek with him and Ricketts, he starts, for the first time in ages, gets an assist, annnnnd then sent off. Disaster

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                      I have him in my team too, just for this week though, that argie lad's back next week...

Looks like Cohen was a poor choice too, was all set for the Bolton Double Gameweek with him and Ricketts, he starts, for the first time in ages, gets an assist, annnnnd then sent off. Disaster
                                                                                      Tough week in general with so many teams not playing...Also apparently Rooney is not in the squad for the Wolves game now!

Comment

I'm on 28 already, pretty decent score tbh

Probably should direct people here - http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...read.php?t=184

EDIT: goal at westham, 22

Comment

fuckin hell that EPT berlin is nuts! hope the scummers here don't get ideas off the back of it..
                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

sweeping generalisations ftw

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                            fuckin hell that EPT berlin is nuts! hope the scummers here don't get ideas off the back of it..

I pity the fool who tries to hold up an Irish card game tbh

You gonna walk into a room full of taxi drivers and ex-RA heads and tell them your robbing them?.....Id say your safe
                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 06-03-10, 18:09. Reason: BA image died! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

You gonna walk into a room full of taxi drivers and ex-RA heads and tell them your robbing them?.....Id say your safe
                                                                                              Id say anyone that would be capable of pulling this off would allready be in the room

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

probably going to get a chair chucked at him
                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

one things for sure, they wouldnt have left their chips unattended at the feature table!
                                                                                                  "fuck off, the moneys out the front, I'm all in here!"
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Computer crashed so i restarted it and msn wouldnt work, uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still says "we cant sign you in", any tech geniuses know whats up??
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

cap or numbers lock?
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                        cap or numbers lock?
                                                                                                        Nope, have restarted another couple of times since and still no joy, its really wierd.

Comment

What's the best way of syncing files for back-up? I've an external hd w/ all my tv+music on it, there's not a whole lot of space left on it so when I go to back-up the music it wont let me just copy the whole folder in, I have to do it piecemeal.

Also any laptop recommendations, just literally want something for office and chrome, and that's good for a few hours battery, not sure I could stomach a netbook though.

Comment

player to player transfers

regarding player to player transfers on boyles, do you have to get it enabled or does it automatically work?

Comment

Wall Street is on at 9pm on Sky 1 tonight for anyone that's interested
                                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                                                                                regarding player to player transfers on boyles, do you have to get it enabled or does it automatically work?
                                                                                                                Think it has to be enabled

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                  Nope, have restarted another couple of times since and still no joy, its really wierd.
                                                                                                                  Last time this happened to me I did a complete uninstall of all the windows live components. Then I cleaned/tidied the registry with CCleaner and reinstalled the client on it's own and everything worked grand.

Failing that, another time that it happened for me the problem turned out to be my 3 fraudband connection having a poor reception

Comment

Wall Street is on at 9pm on Sky 1 tonight for anyone that's interested
                                                                                                                    Thing about the history of Las Vegas starting on BBC2 shortly with Alan Yentob also.
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                      What's the best way of syncing files for back-up? I've an external hd w/ all my tv+music on it, there's not a whole lot of space left on it so when I go to back-up the music it wont let me just copy the whole folder in, I have to do it piecemeal.

Also any laptop recommendations, just literally want something for office and chrome, and that's good for a few hours battery, not sure I could stomach a netbook though.
                                                                                                                      This looks like a decent sort of program http://lifehacker.com/5405755/syncto...s-file-syncing

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGDpODWNW_Y&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Braveheart on rte 2...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X