X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    [ x ] rentboy.
    Na, Im the pimp. And while Im at it you owe for two nights sith Javier at the top rate. Pay up

SPOILER
    fuck this is tilting though. the effort of doin them all out again
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      hey, you could just do what I did and have a depressive period coupled with work stress and lose a stone. Worked out great!
      I'm one stomach flu away from my ideal weight

Comment

For anyone not paying attention to the Music King, check out this review from C-kid,

Sorry Keano, but this is just too good not to share...

Originally posted by C-kid
        Tiger Woods could pick Jamiroquai, Josh Ritter, and Sublime, and I'd still want to stab his eyeballs out with a pen. Nothing personal bro.

When Josh Ritter and his annoyingly bland Americana lite is your standout track, you know you'd got problems. With his nice educated references and clever lyrics, it's like he read a paint by numbers book of how to write Woody Guthrie songs but completely forgot to include the heart, meaning and creativity. And he's one of The Frames favorite artists, yes The fucking Frames.

That Sublime song is absolutely horrendous. Rasta tried to sum it up, but even he didn't do it's painfulness justice. That whole third wave of American ska, is fucking horrible. Just completely awful, like American's often tend to do, they took a genre that was successful elsewhere, dumbed it down and strangled the life out it so it's cool to listen too when "your baked man". The only good thing to ever come of that movement was Gwen Stefani. So thats pretty fucking bad.

Then your last choice, man, a dwarf. A dwarf. With a big hat. A dwarf. With a big hat. Who is a complete cunt. And his music is so so so bad. Like if you were levelling and trying to put in the worst act so far in this competition then you have succeeded, his combination of absolutely shite music and his general complete twat attitude is a new level of despair for this forum, even worse that the fucking diet chat that's ongoing. His lightweight anodine monotonous shit pseudo disco/jazz/funk combo is just painful, I would rather stick pencils into my ear than be forced to listen to anymore. The only good thing he's ever been involved in is when that photographer knocked him the fuck out.

And what compounds the whole choices is that you said you were going to give us Bon Iver, one of the most talented, moving, musicians on the planet and instead gave us Jamiroquai and his sythentic funk retarded drunk twat singing failed fake Stevie Wonder b-sides while wearing a shit hat.

It's like promising me I can bang Giselle, but instead chopping off my cock.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          For anyone not paying attention to the Music King, check out this review from C-kid,

Sorry Keano, but this is just too good not to share...
          Why are you apologising? His musical tastes are obv different to mine and he's decided to try and sabotage the game because I said I didn't like Jay-Z's voice.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to stunt my enjoyment of the three excellent tracks I posted.

Comment

I do love his opening description of Jamiroquai. Actually laughed out loud in the office.
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM[/ame]

Comment

Flying to Munich in the morning for a few days. Just booked tickets for Bayern vs Hoffenheim tomorrow. Hopefully Schweinsteiger, Ribéry , Robben et al will be playing and of course the genius that is: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzrSSXfpJ0g[/ame]
                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  Why are you apologising? His musical tastes are obv different to mine and he's decided to try and sabotage the game because I said I didn't like Jay-Z's voice.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to stunt my enjoyment of the three excellent tracks I posted.
                  Exactly dude.

I don't think he's trying to sabotage the game in fairness, he gave a similar review of eagle eye's first match, then complimented his picks in his second match.

It probably would make you feel a little bad being on the receiving end of that review, but you've gotta laugh it off, imo your picks so far knock seven bells of shite out of his three.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                    I do love his opening description of Jamiroquai. Actually laughed out loud in the office.
                    lol, me too. The last line almost made me shart.

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                      Flying to Munich in the morning for a few days. Just booked tickets for Bayern vs Hoffenheim tomorrow. Hopefully Schweinsteiger, Ribéry , Robben et al will be playing and of course the genius that is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzrSSXfpJ0g
                      Pfft he's got nothing on Clint 'Deuce' Dempsey!
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                        BBV Q

Did an excel spreadsheet thing the other day, was handy enough. Basically putting a load of clients adresses and stuff in one area, bout 60 names. However when i went to go into it today a load of info is missing. Like it has number 1-10, then 12-35 and everything else is gon

help the computer retard
                        Anyone?

Comment

Exactly dude.

I don't think he's trying to sabotage the game in fairness, he gave a similar review of eagle eye's first match, then complimented his picks in his second match.

It probably would make you feel a little bad being on the receiving end of that review, but you've gotta laugh it off, imo your picks so far knock seven bells of shite out of his three.
                          shrug

Comment

BBV Q

Did an excel spreadsheet thing the other day, was handy enough. Basically putting a load of clients adresses and stuff in one area, bout 60 names. However when i went to go into it today a load of info is missing. Like it has number 1-10, then 12-35 and everything else is gon

help the computer retard
                            Did u adjust colum widths they might be hiding there. Just an idea!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Michelle Satnav, more like Michelle Fatnav, amiright
                              How very dare you. Anyone here who has seen me in the flesh might disagree
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                Just remember its whats on the inside that counts Michelle!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                  Surprised no one mentioned The Friday Night Lights finale ? About to give it a watch.

Opr
                                  Have them all downloaded but just havent gotten around to them yet really looking forward to getting stuck into them all.

zuroph posted links there for her - i didnt realise someone had to grant access.
                                  Lols you noob

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  Nice! Looks very good anybody else spot Kevin Bacon?
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ah I'm only yanking your chain. Pics would settle this matter though
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

post a pic of you in the flesh so we can all agree/disagree

Comment

Whats all this Music King stuff about I very rarely venture into the community games section because of my not so fond of that WW stuff

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                          post a pic of you in the nip so we can all agree/disagree
                                          Fyp

Comment

Be nice to run good at a final table once. Came 3rd in SE last night.lost AA v JJ which would of sewn it up. Iffy won it, although he is a real nice guy he was the weakest player at the final table imo. Was frustrating not to win as I felt I was in control of the tournament from the start.

Comment

post a pic of you in the nip so we can all agree/disagree
                                              Fyp

Plus im still lost on this computer. Theres just columns missing? This close to starting it again

Comment

Only 18 mins into this episode, and it could well be the best Jersey Shore of all time

Comment

LOL at sabotage, come on. Relax. I liked your first round picks, I didn't like these. Simple.

What made it worse for me, was that I not only did I like your first round picks, but I also liked alot of the stuff you have posted previously. I'd say we share a fair overlap of bands and things so was surprised you picked stuff I consider garbage. You seem like a cool, chill guy, and I enjoy your posts. Nothing personal whatsoever. It's more fun when people take the piss out of people's choices, mine were really badly received LOL, so all my criticism should be taken with that in mind.

Although it must be said no one needs to sabotage you, you picked Jamiroquai, it's the musical competition equivalent of scoring six own goals and raping the referee (Insert smiley here).

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                    Be nice to run good at a final table once. Came 3rd in SE last night.lost AA v JJ which would of sewn it up. Iffy won it, although he is a real nice guy he was the weakest player at the final table imo. Was frustrating not to win as I felt I was in control of the tournament from the start.
                                                    Go to theory section and lol at how bubbleking played a hand against you.

Comment

Go to theory section and lol at how bubbleking played a hand against you.
                                                      I was loling at the time, dont worry

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Whats all this Music King stuff about I very rarely venture into the community games section because of my not so fond of that WW stuff
                                                        Don't let WW crap put you off it, it's nothing like it. It's a comp where members have HU battles based on their musical taste. Head over and have a look.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I would have pegged you as a playa in this.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            LOL at sabotage, come on. Relax. I liked your first round picks, I didn't like these. Simple.

What made it worse for me, was that I not only did I like your first round picks, but I also liked alot of the stuff you have posted previously. I'd say we share a fair overlap of bands and things so was surprised you picked stuff I consider garbage. You seem like a cool, chill guy, and I enjoy your posts. Nothing personal whatsoever. It's more fun when people take the piss out of people's choices, mine were really badly received LOL, so all my criticism should be taken with that in mind.

Although it must be said no one needs to sabotage you, you picked Jamiroquai, it's the musical competition equivalent of scoring six own goals and raping the referee (Insert smiley here).
                                                            Sabotage is the wrong word alright.

I should say you've disingenuously overstated your reactions to my picks in order to get a few laughs. It's fair enough, it was a great post and some of it was very funny.

Someone making an overblown, impassioned post like that is obv going to have an effect on how everyone else reacts to the songs though, so that's basically what I meant.

I've said all along, I'm not interested in winning, I just wanted to share songs I like. I don't mind what anybody else thinks about them, and a good few people seem to have found & liked stuff they didn't know about before in my picks, so job done for me.

Not everybody seems to have the same agenda on those threads, but w/e.

Comment

Lol West Bwom

Comment

post a pic of you in the flesh so we can all agree/disagree
                                                                thanks for the pm

your right i disagree

Comment

Don't let WW crap put you off it
                                                                  Be very careful, Dead Parrot and Corbett have been known to fire a stray bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                    although I hate to swell your head even further , you did play as well as I've seen

ul

(is his name really Iffy? perfect)
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

It's good craic and good for getting introduced to new music too, I'd say give it a go, and remember, a vote for Ramiriquez is a vote for abortion.
                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by C-kid
                                                                        That Sublime song is absolutely horrendous. Rasta tried to sum it up, but even he didn't do it's painfulness justice. That whole third wave of American ska, is fucking horrible. Just completely awful, like American's often tend to do, they took a genre that was successful elsewhere, dumbed it down and strangled the life out it so it's cool to listen too when "your baked man". The only good thing to ever come of that movement was Gwen Stefani. So thats pretty fucking bad.
                                                                        I have to strenuously object to all of this..

California ska is the nuts, it's not better than UK ska, it's different, it's more upbeat/sunny, I love it anyway... You and Rasta are music snobs imo...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0cKBnrgac[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                          btw did you ship a ticket to that student masters the other night? Are the sats running regularly now?
                                                                          Nope. Got down to last 20 or so and was crushing. Ran my Aces into LAGs trip tens on a 10h4hKc board.

Not sure about sats tbh but here that SnGs are starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            although I hate to swell your head even further , you did play as well as I've seen

ul

(is his name really Iffy? perfect)
                                                                            It's spelled Yifei.

Pronounced eeefee

Comment

I have to strenuously object to all of this..

California ska is the nuts, it's not better than UK ska, it's different, it's more upbeat/sunny, I love it anyway... You and Rasta are music snobs imo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0cKBnrgac
                                                                              I didn't hear Sublime in California by the way, I heard them, then I went to California - I was already legit getting off the plane

Comment

Jesus, thank fuck. Found the auto filter button. Im gonna blame someone else

Im off home

Comment

Someone making an overblown, impassioned post like that is obv going to have an effect on how everyone else reacts to the songs though, so that's basically what I meant.

I think your giving people enough credit for being able to think for themselves. I found the C-kids post pretty funny but it made no difference to what I thought about the songs.

Comment

Just some heads up on new Tv shows starting and the return of a personal favorite of mine

Treme: Season Two Premieres Sunday, April 24

HBO has set a premiere date of the second season of their drama series Treme. The second season will premiere on Sunday, April 24. We can’t wait to watch the new season! Is it April yet?

HBO has confirmed the season two premiere date for “Treme,” the David Simon-produced drama about the music scene in post-Katrina New Orleans. As first reported by Dave Walker of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, the series will be back on Sunday, April 24.

That’s a week after the premiere of “Game of Thrones,” HBO’s long-awaited adaptation of George R. R. Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” series of fantasy novels, which seems to make an unconventional double feature. On the other hand, my friends who swear by the Martin books insist it did for fantasy what Simon’s “The Wire” did for cop dramas, so maybe they’ll be more compatible that it seems at first glance.
                                                                                    Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome: Production Begins on Two-Hour Pilot

Let’s just hope Syfy does not frak this one up like they did with Caprica. Other than that I’m just hoping it’s a good pilot with a good story. Will you watch this show, if of course the pilot gets show up?

SYFY’S BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: BLOOD & CHROME LAUNCHES

2-Hour Pilot Chronicles Young William Adama’s Adventures in First Cylon War

Lili Bordan Joins Luke Pasqualino and Ben Cotton in the Cast

NEW YORK – February 10, 2011 – Production has begun in Vancouver on Syfy’s highly anticipated 2-hour pilot, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, the all-new chapter in the Battlestar Galactica saga. Universal Cable Productions will produce The Event with Syfy utilizing cutting edge CGI and virtual technology.

Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome takes place in the 10th year of the first Cylon war. As the battle between humans and their creation, the sentient robotic Cylons, rages across the 12 colonial worlds, a young, talented fighter pilot, William Adama (Luke Pasqualino), finds himself assigned to one of the most powerful Battlestars in the Colonial fleet: the Galactica. Full of ambition and in pursuit of the intense action that the Cylon war promises, Adama quickly find himself at odds with Coker (Ben Cotton), the battle-weary officer to whom he reports. With 47 days left in his tour of duty, Coker desires an end to battle just as much as Adama craves the start of it. Though they clash at first, the two men forge an unlikely bond when a routine mission turns dangerous and becomes a pivotal one for the desperate fleet.

Joining Pasqualino and Cotton in the cast is Lili Bordan, who will play Dr. Beka Kelly, a Ph.D. who worked for Graystone Industries that created the Cylon robots. Currently assigned to a secret military mission, Beka and Adama quickly establish a rapport.

From the award-winning producers of Battlestar Galactica, this new action-packed chapter of the BSG canon was written by Michael Taylor form a story by David Eick, Taylor and Bradley Thompson & David Weddle and directed by Jonas Pate. David Eick, Jonas Pate and Michael Taylor will serve as executive producers.
                                                                                    The Killing: Two-Hour Series Premiere on Sunday, April 3

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6gfbck4gjo[/ame]

That’s gonna be a night of great TV! We already knew that AMC planned to premiere their new drama series The Killing in April, but they just announced it will be a two-hour premiere event!

AMC LAUNCHES NEW ORIGINAL DRAMA SERIES,

“THE KILLING,” WITH TWO-HOUR PREMIERE

ON SUNDAY, APRIL 3 AT 9PM/ET

Series Stars Mireille Enos, Billy Campbell, Joel Kinnaman,

Michelle Forbes and Brent Sexton

Written and Executive Produced by Veena Sud

New York, NY – February 10, 2011 – AMC newest original drama, “The Killing,” will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 3 beginning at 9pm ET/PT. Subsequent episodes will be one-hour long presentations on Sundays at 10pm ET/PT. From writer, executive producer and series’ showrunner Veena Sud (“Cold Case”), “The Killing” tells the story of the murder of a teenage girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation.

Leading into the two-hour premiere will be the Oscar-nominated film, Seven (1995), starring Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey, beginning at 6pm ET/PT.

Based on the successful Danish television series “Forbrydelsen,” “The Killing” weaves together three distinct stories around a single murder, including the detectives assigned to the case and their suspects, the victim’s grieving family, and the local politicians connected to the case. As “The Killing” unfolds, it becomes clear that there are no accidents; everyone has a secret, and while the characters think they have moved on, their past still lingers.

Shot on location in Vancouver, “The Killing” is anchored by a breakout cast, including Mireille Enos (“Big Love”) as Sarah Linden, the lead homicide detective investigating the death of Rosie Larsen; Billy Campbell (“Once and Again”) as Darren Richmond, Seattle’s City Council President running for Mayor; Joel Kinnaman (Snabba Cash) as Stephen Holder, an ex-narc cop who joins the homicide division in the investigation to find Rosie’s killer; Michelle Forbes (“True Blood”) as Rosie’s mother, Mitch; and Brent Sexton (W., In the Valley of Elah) as Rosie’s father, Stan.

“The Killing” is produced by Fox Television Studios and executive produced by Mikkel Bondesen (“Burn Notice”) for Fuse Entertainment. Fuse’s Kristen Campo co-produces. AMC’s Joel Stillerman, senior vice president of original programming, production and digital content, Susie Fitzgerald, senior vice president of scripted development and current programming and Jason Fisher, senior vice president of production oversee production of the series for the network.
                                                                                    All from here http://eztv.it/ courtesy of the respective links then.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                      I think your giving people enough credit for being able to think for themselves. I found the C-kids post pretty funny but it made no difference to what I thought about the songs.
                                                                                      Other peoples' reactions to stimuli impact how you'll react to thme yourself, that's just a fact of life.

Comment

fuck it, I'm now going to have to listen to these damn songs

Comment

Don't let WW crap put you off it, it's nothing like it. It's a comp where members have HU battles based on their musical taste. Head over and have a look.
                                                                                          Seen it pop up last week just never got the chance to have a look kinda like WW read some of the instructions and said "yeah I will get back to that" never bothered so totally avoided it.

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                          I would have pegged you as a playa in this.
                                                                                          Me? Noway I'm terrible when it comes to picks on the fly I am a genius aftertimer thou

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                          It's good craic and good for getting introduced to new music too, I'd say give it a go, and remember, a vote for Ramiriquez is a vote for abortion.
                                                                                          So am I or am int I voting for abortion?

Yeah its pretty cool most of the stuff that the lads have put up has been excellent in general except for Lazare and that mad Ska stuff

Comment

Jesus, thank fuck. Found the auto filter button. Im gonna blame someone else

Im off home
                                                                                            LOL, I was in the midst of reply to your query explaining how you can find temp files with tilda's rounding off with, just dont be a twat and say you have them filtered
                                                                                            Good job, I decided to scroll through the thread in case someone already helped ya
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              I eat whatever I want and never put on a pound.
                                                                                              You're not trying hard enough

I posted this before in one of the personal logs but it deserves an outing in the BBV. It's my favourite article on eating for size.

Originally posted by Dave Tate
                                                                                              There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn’t gain weight to save my fucking life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like fucking magic. He’d go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

“You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I’ll fill you in.”

Now remember, we’re at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious shit if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

“For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don’t care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat. That’s your breakfast.”

At this point I’m thinking this guy is nuts. But he’s completely serious.

“For lunch you’re gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don’t want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don’t care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can’t let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.”

“For dinner you’re gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don’t like sardines, don’t put ’em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.”

“Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.”

This guy is in a zen-like state when he’s talking about this.

“Now you’re on the clock,” he continues. “After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you’re full. Don’t listen to that shit. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I’m telling you now, you’re going to get three or four pieces in and you’re gonna want to quit. You fucking can’t quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can’t finish it, don’t you ever come back to me and tell me you can’t gain weight. ’Cause I’m gonna tell you that you don’t give a fuck about getting bigger and you don’t care how much you lift!”

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn’t get much fatter. One of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                LOL, I was in the midst of reply to your query explaining how you can find temp files with tilda's rounding off with, just dont be a twat and say you have them filtered
                                                                                                Good job, I decided to scroll through the thread in case someone already helped ya
                                                                                                Lol, thanks. I was like, I hardly did that. Was pretty tilting for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Tevez View Post
                                                                                                  Sort of fair enough I suppose.

Will it be changed back to Torres then?
                                                                                                  Why do you want to be called Fernando torres?
                                                                                                  Doms not playing it so he wont mind.

I thought Torres flopping last week would have been punishment enough. Obviously not for petty Loliverpool fans!
                                                                                                  Careful now.

Comment

Yeah its pretty cool most of the stuff that the lads have put up has been excellent in general except for Lazare and that mad Ska stuff
                                                                                                    Get your name down for the next lot Danny, I'm just doing it to pick 3 hip hop tunes to prove how racist all these mofo's are!!

Edit: Meh see I am in for the next game now, I may have to play along and leave it at 1 hip hop track
                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 11-02-11, 15:03.

Comment

I seem to lose all my appetite after drinking. so i can basically count how many meals I've had this week on my fingers.

I think I'm gonna to patent the p_l diet: Ten pints and eat nothing the next day

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                        Is there some student tourny on this weekend? Be nice to use my student card for some pokeage related banter.
                                                                                                        just an intervarsity team event in trinity.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          Why do you want to be called Fernando torres?
                                                                                                          Because he is my favourite footballer (after Gary Neville).

I would settle for Megatron though.

Comment

I think Pikachu would be a good name for CC...

Or some other tame pokémon type.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC-psIWT39o[/ame]
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

$10/$20 No Limit Holdem
                                                                                                                iPoker10 Players
                                                                                                                Convert hands with our http://www.handhq.com/poker-hand-converter/?aff=WTC.

UTG $1500
                                                                                                                HERO (UTG+1) $2980
                                                                                                                UTG+2 $1500
                                                                                                                MP1 $2990
                                                                                                                MP2 $1500
                                                                                                                MP3 $1500
                                                                                                                CO $11150
                                                                                                                BTN $1250
                                                                                                                SB $2980
                                                                                                                BB $2650
                                                                                                                Pre-Flop ($30, 10 players)
                                                                                                                Hero is UTG+1 with sK sA

UTG calls $20, HERO raises to $90, 4 folds, CO goes all-in $11150, 2 folds, BB goes all-in $2630, UTG folds, HERO goes all-in $2890

Flop ($16810, 3 players)
                                                                                                                hQ hJ hK

Turn ($16810, 3 players)
                                                                                                                cQ

River ($16810, 3 players)
                                                                                                                d7

Final Pot: $16810

CO shows
                                                                                                                sT dT

BB shows
                                                                                                                hT hA

HERO shows
                                                                                                                sK sA

BB wins $7980 ( won +$5310 )

CO lost -$2980
                                                                                                                HERO lost -$2320
                                                                                                                UTG lost -$20

Nice flop in the $5 rebuy on ipoker just there

Comment

screw the music forum, I'm postin' here

this song is dedicated to the humble booger. Not enough love for boogers imo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRmKaGP9xc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRmKaGP9xc[/ame]

Comment

Hodgson was voted Manager of the Year by the League Managers' Association last season after guiding Fulham to the Europa League final.
                                                                                                                    No mention of the following few months. There's that dreaded gap in the CV that was discussed a while back, perhaps he didn't mention Liverpool and hoped they wouldn't notice.

He might actually do alright there.
                                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Jigglypuff imo

Comment

Because he is my favourite footballer (after Gary Neville).

I would settle for Megatron though.

Arcee Ftw

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          screw the music forum, I'm postin' here

this song is dedicated to the humble booger. Not enough love for boogers imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRmKaGP9xc
                                                                                                                          I was entertained and nauseated in equal measures.

Any mention of snots and I want to hurl.

My ability to offer Gracias has left me again.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X