Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first series of Twin Peaks is absolutely amazing. It's really something special. The second starts bad and gets worse. Lynch just completely lost the run of himself, adding new characters and plot lines, way too much comic relief and random pointless wierdness, etc. The ratings started to plummet and the network just cut the budget in the end. I think they gave him 6 episodes to reveal who killed Laura and give us an ending, and funnily enough those last few are the best in the series.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      In
      Dom whenever ya get a chance will ya sort me out with this please?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          from having a calorie deficit.

Its surprisingly easy to lose weight if you just take in less calories than you put out.
          Nope... I'm eating UNLIMITED potatoes, UNLIMITED rice, UNLIMITED pasta....these are high in calories right? Also UNLIMITED fruit... UNLIMITED vegetables ... UNLIMITED eggs... UNLIMTED beans... UNLIMITED food means eat as much as you want. I don't allow myself to go hungry like Michelle! Its called 'food optimising' and scienfic research is there to prove it DOES work!

Comment

from having a calorie deficit.

Its surprisingly easy to lose weight if you just take in less calories than you put out.
            I remember seeing a doc a few years ago about Atkins, all you can eat in protein but zero carbs and it turned out that because of all the protein you were never hungry = eating less calories than you normally would.

In saying that, i don the atkins thing for about 17 days last Aug, zero alcohol also, could be a significant factor...lol and lost a stone easy ! i may have put it back on...
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Do you mean quorn instead of quark? I didn't take you for a fan of particle physics
              I wish I was that bright! LOL... I meant my new cheese passion Quark - its a fat free soft cheese made in Germany, you can buy it in Dunnes.

Comment

Do you mean quorn instead of quark? I didn't take you for a fan of particle physics
                Maybe she was eating this guy ? lol

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                  Nope... I'm eating UNLIMITED potatoes, UNLIMITED rice, UNLIMITED pasta....these are high in calories right? Also UNLIMITED fruit... UNLIMITED vegetables ... UNLIMITED eggs... UNLIMTED beans... UNLIMITED food means eat as much as you want. I don't allow myself to go hungry like Michelle! Its called 'food optimising' and scienfic research is there to prove it DOES work!
                  Is that you Michael Phelps?

Comment

I googled food optimising, all it has is stuff by the "slimming world" people.

It sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

IMO, if you follow what they've said there, then yes, you would be on a calorie deficit. There are plenty of foods that are low in calories that are satiating.

Comment

Speaking of heavy breathing reminded me of this great tune.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJHXIpZrZE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                        Dom whenever ya get a chance will ya sort me out with this please?
                        Done

Comment

Mate of mine lost his phone a couple of months ago a night out. He gets a new phone and sim a few days later. Bill arrives and turns out the person who found/stole it ran up a bill of €500 phoning foreign countries. Mate explains situation to phone provider CS but they say no dice and he has to pay it, he should have reported it stolen etc.

He's been a loyal customer with the provider for over 10 years but they're not budging despite no activity like this ever occurring over that space of time. Has he any options here?
                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Woman makes claims that video games causes rape. Gamers rise up and crush said Video game/rape expert

Here is a link saying what she said and also what she "meant" to say

A couple of days ago, Carole Lieberman gave a quote to Fox News about the violent upcoming game Bulletstorm. Dr. Lieberman isn’t a fan of such games. She thinks the worst of them cause people to do bad things. Two days later, she’s been through a storm. Dr. Lieberman is no accidental enemy of violent […]

And link to the book reviews. Some of em are funny enough

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Girls-Carole-Lieberman/product-reviews/292386512X/ref=cm_cr_pr_link_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&pageN umber=2&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending[/ame]

Comment

For some reason my 'thanks' button has disappeared, so I hereby want to thank the following...

Kayroo for wasting countless hours of his life beating Tetris
                              Icarus for pointing out the ultra gheyness of Kayroo's victory pic
                              Cardshark for goading Smoothcall into wasting slightly more hours beating Kayroo's score at Tetris.
                              SatNav for thinking 'legumes' was a made up word, and
                              The Situation for trying to audition for Fat girls and feeders

Thank you all, for the merriment you provided

edit, I almost forgot to add my thanks to Dom and his geeky physics joke
                              Last edited by Lazare; 11-02-11, 02:24.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

My guess is you're not eating unlimited amounts of anything at all.

Comment

I googled food optimising, all it has is stuff by the "slimming world" people.

It sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

IMO, if you follow what they've said there, then yes, you would be on a calorie deficit. There are plenty of foods that are low in calories that are satiating.
                                  If you say so... Seriously Emmet, 6 months ago I would be beating the big Atkins/low carb diet drum but I gave this a go, took me 3 weeks to get my head around it. But it works! Its the first bloody diet that works for me, its not even a diet in my book!

Shepards Pie? No problem! Spaghetti Bog? No problem! Second helpings? No problem! There is no weighting, no counting, no measuring involved... no special food or shakes or pills. Just simple meat veg and potatoes...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    My guess is you're not eating unlimited amounts of anything at all.
                                    There are food that are limited of course but potatoes isn't one of them.

This is the same diet by the way...
                                    Last edited by Electra Blue; 11-02-11, 02:25. Reason: added link

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                      Mate of mine lost his phone a couple of months ago a night out. He gets a new phone and sim a few days later. Bill arrives and turns out the person who found/stole it ran up a bill of €500 phoning foreign countries. Mate explains situation to phone provider CS but they say no dice and he has to pay it, he should have reported it stolen etc.

He's been a loyal customer with the provider for over 10 years but they're not budging despite no activity like this ever occurring over that space of time. Has he any options here?
                                      Doubt it. Should of reported it stolen right away.

When I used to work in eircom some woman rang up giving out her phone bill was massive(few 100 euro) I explained the charges came from calls to the US, Arizona to be more precise.

Well after a half hour going back and forth her explaining that she didn't ring she said "Sure I don't know anyone from Phoenix" I paused and said "How did you know the calls were in phoenix, I only told you the were to Arizona" cue 5-10 second pause and then the stupidist thing ever was said. "Sure Phoenix is the only place in Arizona"

LOL I wanted to shout down the phone "fuck you ya silly cunt and pay your cunting bill and for wasting my time I am gonna add on the cunt charge of 400euro".

Comment

There are food that are limited of course but potatoes isn't one of them.
                                        What would be an average day of food though? Being allowed eat "unlimited" something, doesn't translate as eating "unlimited" something.

I reckon that most days you will run a fairly decent calorie deficit, and other days not so much/calorie surplus.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

When I used to work in eircom some woman rang up giving out her phone bill was massive(few 100 euro) I explained the charges came from calls to the US, Arizona to be more precise.

Well after a half hour going back and forth her explaining that she didn't ring she said "Sure I don't know anyone from Phoenix" I paused and said "How did you know the calls were in phoenix, I only told you the were to Arizona" cue 5-10 second pause and then the stupidist thing ever was said. "Sure Phoenix is the only place in Arizona"

LOL I wanted to shout down the phone "fuck you ya silly cunt and pay your cunting bill and for wasting my time I am gonna add on the cunt charge of 400euro".
                                          btw did you ship a ticket to that student masters the other night? Are the sats running regularly now?
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                            Ask Fun Bobby if he knows how to not light a cigarette and take drags from it.
                                            This is pretty much it.
                                            I'd have lost loads more now if i knew how to stay in at the weekend, instead drinking beer and chasing tail, if pretty much ruining my good wrk during the week.

Ah c,mon! Potatoes are not evil... FAT is.
                                            Wrong.
                                            You body needs fat to function. But its high in cals, so need to be in moderation.
                                            It's one of the biggest failings of the english language that FAT is used for both being overweight and for dietry oils.
                                            It causes an assocaition that is wrong.
                                            Fat free is not good thing by itself. A 1kg bad of sugar is fat free.

Again, this is wrong.
                                            Are you familar with the phrase co-relation does not imply causation.

If you are losing weight (which is great btw) then you are eating less calories than you are burning. This is a fact, it is physically impossible to do other wise.

If its working for you, then by all means keep it up. But you are confused as to what it actually is. It's a low fat diet, its also cuts out a lot of sugars (except fruit). So it achieves low calories by removing these.
                                            Pasta and rice are pretty high in calories, but the lack of other calories is keeping you in deficit.

There is no such thing a food that makes you fat. It's the amount of food that is an issue. Fat isn't bad, too much fat it.

Also, it certainly isn't unlimited. If you were eating a kilo of pasta a day you'd get fat very quickly. The reason its working is because you aren't eating this much, but are still calling it unlimited.
                                            Last edited by Mellor; 11-02-11, 02:49.

Comment

Sup

Comment

^^lol

I guess the ball's in their court so. He didn't report it because he was drunk on the night and didn't realise the phone was gone till the next day. He attempted to ring it then but it was turned off by that stage.

I think it's stupid on their part to take this line. They'll end up losing more long-term after he moves to a new network.
                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  Sup
                                                  Mornin'
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

What would be an average day of food though? Being allowed eat "unlimited" something, doesn't translate as eating "unlimited" something.

I reckon that most days you will run a fairly decent calorie deficit, and other days not so much/calorie surplus.
                                                    Okay... going with today:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, grilled tomato and bacon (with fat trimed off) fried potatoes (left-over from last night's dinner fried with spray lite oil) and tea

Mid-morning snack: Fresh fruit salad mixed with muller light youhart

Lunch: 2xBrown bread toast (no butter) with tin of baked beans

Afternoon coffee: I ate 2 'after eights' (not 'free' food - 4 syns) that my boss offered

Dinner: Mushy pea curry (homemade beef, tomatoes, onions, garlic and mushy peas with usual curry spices; blended with fomais fais) with full plate of boiled rice - had 2nd helpings!

Made a delicious cheesecake, had a slice (2 sys for crunchy base) before heading out to play poker in local pub tonight (and won it! ) had couple drinks (scotch n diet coke = 8 syns/Max syn allowance per day is 15) Came home planning to have an extra slice of cheesecake but my mum and brats ate it all!!!!

There ya go!

Comment

Fairly decent diet day! Solid calorie deficit too though imo.

If you cut the bread, potatoes and rice out / down to "just as much as I can't do without", you would accelerate your weight loss.

Comment

Electra, that diet look fine. Good deficit

bit its not "OMG, i can eat what ever I want". The reality, you aren't eating what ever you want, you have plenty of variety, and are avoid certain high calorie foods, like butter and soft drinks.

You are being sensible, and that's why its working. By all means continue with this.
                                                        But some people have basically a food addiction. When they are told, by this slimming world crowd, that they can eat "as much as they like", that's exactly what they do. They like a lot, they eat a lot. they lsoe nothing.
                                                        Which is why I have a problem with these kind of diet plans.

Comment

Fairly decent diet day! Solid calorie deficit too though imo.

If you cut the bread, potatoes and rice out / down to "just as much as I can't do without", you would accelerate your weight loss.
                                                          Yes I probably could, but I don't want to. A week of the above and I lose 2-4lb and don't feel one bit deprived. Surely thats enough to lose in a week?

I HAVE done a lot of diets that meant cutting out carbs. I felt hunger and/or mega cravings for sugar/bread/pasta/rice/potatoes... and just broke it, fell off the proverbial wagon and piled it all back on.

But since doing SW - I've changed my whole thinking about potatoes.... its the biz!

@Mellor - SW adds sugar to the same list as fat...

Comment

If its working, stick with it. You aren't over indulging in carbs at all, so its fine. Its the people who eat 6 slices of toast in the evening, and have a chicken baguette at lunch after a bowl of Rice Crispies for breakfast that get "the wrong idea" with those kind of diets.

2-4lb a week is great stuff, steady calorie deficit will keep you ticking along nicely for a while alright.

Well done, keep the discipline and you'll be flying.

Comment

You're doing great EB.

4lbs a week is a huge amount of weight to be dropping considering you're not doing any exercise on top of your normal activities. The most important thing is that you don't feel deprived at all which really increases your chances of success.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cheers guys... I am delighted with it! Just sorry I never knew about it before...

Thats why when I see poeple say 'cut out the potatoes/pasta/rice' I just have to butt in... and say "NO! Its not the amount of potatoes/pasta/rice - its what you are doing with them, what you are adding to them... what you are eating with them... that is the problem"

The Slimmer of the Week/Month is fun - everyone who attends donates, a 'free' food item to the food bowl and the Slimmer of the Week wins it plus a big award sticker for their book.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                    You're doing great EB.

4lbs a week is a huge amount of weight to be dropping considering you're not doing any exercise on top of your normal activities. The most important thing is that you don't feel deprived at all which really increases your chances of success.
                                                                    Its not 4lb every week, I aim for 2lb but theres weeks when I only lose 1lb but the following week I lose 3/4lb. I've still a good bit to lose... I've been warned that the nearer I get to my target it will slow down. That's when I WILL need to add the exercise, right now as long as the food part is doing its job I can continue to be a couch-whore!

Right - I'm off to bed ... the morning guys will be calling us gheys if we keep this up!

Comment

And I thought the post about Transformers being one of the greatest modern sci fi movies was the most retarded thing i've read today!

Comment

sighaments..at least I have a redraw right? right?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds 200 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t57471)
                                                                        Hero (BB) (t40468)
                                                                        UTG (t86721)
                                                                        UTG+1 (t24295)
                                                                        MP1 (t32972)
                                                                        MP2 (t39910)
                                                                        MP3 (t14071)
                                                                        CO (t23886)
                                                                        Button (t54922)

Hero's M: 8.43

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K
                                                                        1 fold, UTG+1 bets t4000, 6 folds, Hero raises to t40268 (All-In), UTG+1 calls t20095 (All-In)

Flop: (t50990) J, 3, 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t50990) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t50990) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t50990

Results:
                                                                        Hero had A, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                        UTG+1 had Q, K (flush, King high).
                                                                        Outcome: UTG+1 won t50990
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Its amazing the amount of people you see picking their nose while driving.

Anyone else notice that?

Comment

Just spent the last few hours playing 7-card stud on FTP. $1-$2 and the standard was awful. Don't know how anyone makes any money at it though. Played for about 4 hours and the highest profit I showed was up $50 and the lowest was down $30. Really low variance stuff, you'd have to be able to live off the rakeback to make a living playing it. Fun game though. Would be mental to play a game of it pot limit. That would be sick stuff.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It's amazing the amount of drivers that stare at me picking my nose when they should be looking at the road

Comment

Goodnight.

Comment

If anyones got a few spare $$$ knocking around you coul do a lot worse then donating to Mayor Luke Ming Flangans campaign. http://www.lukemingflanagan.ie/help-out
                                                                                  He is very close to being elected in Roscommon/south leitrim and a major dirty tricks campign has been launched against him by FF.

If guys like him, somerville and Ross get in there might be some slim hope.

BTW Try not to go into shock when you see that he has an actual policies section on his website

By way of comparison here is Brian lenihans "National issues"" page on his website. Sums up the sociopathic traitor. Pathetic. http://www.brianlenihan.ie/national-issues.html
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 11-02-11, 05:33.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                    Its amazing the amount of people you see picking their nose while driving.

Anyone else notice that?
                                                                                    you sure?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9RVChMqdqg[/ame]

Comment

The homies or the pomps aka the Compton cricket club

Last edited by RasTa; 11-02-11, 08:23.
                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Very nice interview with Xavi by Sid Lowe.

Xavi, who visits Arsenal with Barcelona in the Champions League next week, tells Sid Lowe about his football education, Cesc Fábregas and the greatness of Paul Scholes

Comment

Mad - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_804723.html Would have better if they'd won it. I wonder if they actually picked them based on the Lost show.
                                                                                          Last edited by ianmc38; 11-02-11, 09:02.
                                                                                          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Decided to give Ciaran Corbett a new username in preparation for the manc derby this weekend since he was obviously looking to be named after a top premier league striker.
                                                                                            Not sure I am happy about my new username tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              For some reason my 'thanks' button has disappeared, so I hereby want to thank the following...

Kayroo for wasting countless hours of his life beating Tetris
                                                                                              Icarus for pointing out the ultra gheyness of Kayroo's victory pic
                                                                                              Cardshark for goading Smoothcall into wasting slightly more hours beating Kayroo's score at Tetris.
                                                                                              SatNav for thinking 'legumes' was a made up word, and
                                                                                              The Situation for trying to audition for Fat girls and feeders

Thank you all, for the merriment you provided

edit, I almost forgot to add my thanks to Dom and his geeky physics joke
                                                                                              Great night in here, I've been laughing for an hour catching up and theres all the good music too.
                                                                                              But mostly I just feel sorry for Smoothcall.
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                If anyones got a few spare $$$ knocking around you coul do a lot worse then donating to Mayor Luke Ming Flangans campaign. http://www.lukemingflanagan.ie/help-out
                                                                                                He is very close to being elected in Roscommon/south leitrim and a major dirty tricks campign has been launched against him by FF.

If guys like him, somerville and Ross get in there might be some slim hope.

BTW Try not to go into shock when you see that he has an actual policies section on his website

By way of comparison here is Brian lenihans "National issues"" page on his website. Sums up the sociopathic traitor. Pathetic. http://www.brianlenihan.ie/national-issues.html
                                                                                                I'd be inclined to like Luke but he is utterly wrong on the Bogs issue, he has been very vocal on it and its something he should know better about. He has made a fool of himself and actually looks like nothing more than a typical 'He fixed da Roads' FF counciller the way he has played the issue.

Comment

So going to head to India in next fortnight hopefully if I get through the joy that is Indian bureaucracy and get a visa. I just realised the cricket world cup is starting soon. I may try to head to an Ireland match or 2 seeing as I am 'in the area'
                                                                                                  Anyone have an idea how hard it would be to get tickets? I assume India game will be sold out but would there a chance to get tickets for the England game?

Oh general tips and recommendations for India if anyone has any

Comment

Beyonce to headline Glastonbury, I wanted Prince!

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                      Oh general tips and recommendations for India if anyone has any
                                                                                                      Don't eat Omelets in Jodhpur

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                        Don't eat Omelets in Jodhpur
                                                                                                        doubt he's looking for fashion tips

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

jesus

it really is the 1980s all over again
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

After keeping my stomach in good shape in the last three weeks on the road its all gone badly wrong. Getting on a plane in an hour and if I fart there is going to have to be an emergency landing

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                              And I thought the post about Transformers being one of the greatest modern sci fi movies was the most retarded thing i've read today!
                                                                                                              That was a pretty shite response from you considering you most prob don't know jack shit about the Slimming World diet.

I have done many diets over the years, I am not fat by any means but since I was a size 4-6 until I was about 23 I struggle being a size 10-12 now. I am only 5'2.5" and I look my best just under the 8 stone mark.

About 10 years ago SW was a big thing in Scotland and I went along as I was coming up to my 27th birthday and was heading to Turkey. The concept is you don't mix carbs and proteins in a large scale and you have maybe 100g of meat on a "Green" day and visa versa. You have to have your "A" list food and "B" list foods every day. I remember the SW consultant telling us if we wanted to eat a WHOLE chicken on our red day (meat day) we can! I did not think this was possible.

You get sins to work with which includes treats and alcohol. You can save all your sins up for the weekend and have a normal weekend where you don't need to feel guilty at all.

I won slimmer of the week 3 times and slimmer of the month. By the time I went to Turkey I was a size 6/8 and happy with myself. I did play badminton twice a week though.

I have also done the low carb diets and found they are quick fixes but unless you adopt a low carb lifestyle for the future you WILL put it back on.
                                                                                                              You eat less on the low carb diets, Tony will testify to that. The main draw back is effect it has on your liver. I have had liver function tests many times while I have been doing these diets and they came back not great. They do sort themselves out eventually though.

I also have a friend who went to lighterlife. She was a BIG girl and is now a svelte size 10/12 which is fantastic since she lost 12 stone. Again her diet has a low carb approach with shakes twice a day and one meal and her liver tests came back bad.

At the end of the day, the diet that in my opinion was the healthiest to my body was the slimming world diet. The others have caused problems.

So Mr TOM "I know it all" D. maybe you CAN eat unlimited potato, rice and pasta. I did it and know it works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                jesus

how did last night go after?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  That was a pretty shite response from you considering you most prob don't know jack shit about the Slimming World diet.

I have done many diets over the years, I am not fat by any means but since I was a size 4-6 until I was about 23 I struggle being a size 10-12 now. I am only 5'2.5" and I look my best just under the 8 stone mark.

About 10 years ago SW was a big thing in Scotland and I went along as I was coming up to my 27th birthday and was heading to Turkey. The concept is you don't mix carbs and proteins in a large scale and you have maybe 100g of meat on a "Green" day and visa versa. You have to have your "A" list food and "B" list foods every day. I remember the SW consultant telling us if we wanted to eat a WHOLE chicken on our red day (meat day) we can! I did not think this was possible.

You get sins to work with which includes treats and alcohol. You can save all your sins up for the weekend and have a normal weekend where you don't need to feel guilty at all.

I won slimmer of the week 3 times and slimmer of the month. By the time I went to Turkey I was a size 6/8 and happy with myself. I did play badminton twice a week though.

I have also done the low carb diets and found they are quick fixes but unless you adopt a low carb lifestyle for the future you WILL put it back on.
                                                                                                                  You eat less on the low carb diets, Tony will testify to that. The main draw back is effect it has on your liver. I have had liver function tests many times while I have been doing these diets and they came back not great. They do sort themselves out eventually though.

I also have a friend who went to lighterlife. She was a BIG girl and is now a svelte size 10/12 which is fantastic since she lost 12 stone. Again her diet has a low carb approach with shakes twice a day and one meal and her liver tests came back bad.

At the end of the day, the diet that in my opinion was the healthiest to my body was the slimming world diet. The others have caused problems.

So Mr TOM "I know it all" D. maybe you CAN eat unlimited potato, rice and pasta. I did it and know it works well.
                                                                                                                  The danger in diet language is the word "unlimited". For those with the worst food issues unlimited means "as much, if not more" than you were eating before. For the 100% of people who want to diet, there's a 10% section (numbers pulled out of the air, but you get the idea) who NEED to diet, and telling these people "eat as much as you like" is tantamount to failing them before they even started.

So for Jules and michelle, (jules I've seen, Michelle I've not) they want to lose weight, but they don't necessarily need to. The diet is working for Jules (well done!) and it is a system that would already conform to most of her eating habits (I would guess).

It's a system that can be kept up without having to go to meetings and with the addition of exercise, would be effective in a long term eating plan.

So while I'm not having a pop, I think the bigt issue is the word "unlimited" and is misleading, at best, dangerous at worst in this context.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                    5 TIME TETRIS CHAMPION

CAN YOU DIG IT... SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I realise this is just a class reverso. Nice work.
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Brilliant!! wp

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        jesus

Indo certainly starting the shadow support for FF. There's a puff piece on Mary Fitz also. She thinks she's fighting for the 4th seat, who does she think will get the other three?
                                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Mods, I still can't offer gratuity, did you remove my gratitude function?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X