This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
    is it pumpkin seeds??? what are pulses veg is it?
    wife bought 4 little tubs of "good for you smart seeds chilli mix" in tesco the other day so i have been nibbling them away over the last few nights
    edit; i havn't a cluewhat iam talking about
    Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    spending a lot of time sitting down?

On a chair without a centre?
    bit like this guy
    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 11-02-11, 00:08.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

is it pumpkin seeds??? what are pulses veg is it?
      Pulses are legumes, beans, chickpeas etc

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

chap is the spits of your internet persona Angry-Ball.
          I'm sure CHD will make you an avatar if you ask?

Comment

chap is the spits of your internet persona Angry-Ball.
            I'm sure CHD will make you an avatar if you ask?
            so thats my table image

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Few random tunes I was listening to on my iPod on the bus

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAZiVRG6h0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqUipinDyw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OULfz1l7m5I[/ame]
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                i thought it was a posh word for seeds

Comment

ah here " legumes" hahahahah what the fuck are they!!!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Hahahaha so funny!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yy2r3LS6xw[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvRCBx8gas[/ame]

gotta get on that somehow
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

ah here " legumes" hahahahah what the fuck are they!!!
                        lol, was thinking that as I wrote it,
                        this help?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvRCBx8gas[/ame]
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                            Yes the Monday night wars and the Attitude era were epic.

Not the same anymore but Santino is mega funny
                            Would love to have seen Santino more back in the day, great on the mic. This always cracks me up takin the piss out of Seamus

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lR1XddAzI&feature=fvw[/ame]

Comment

lol, was thinking that as I wrote it,
                              this help?

why didnt ya just say beans on toast then?
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                this week i have been mostly eating pulses and seeds
                                Better than cock and balls...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

People of Ireland, use your one time on TOL's stiff back staying fucking stiff.

Comment

LOL thanks!!!!!!
                                    Hey, it takes one to know one.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      About 6k to Oz, fine if someone else is paying, but that kind of money for a sleep is a bit too much imo.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                        Hey, it takes one to know one.
                                        cheeky cunt im hardly as big as you!!!!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Can somebody explain to me how to set up XBMC to scrape my media files?

Comment

friend just finished being an airhostess on emirates, she could possibly blag me an upgrade if it was the right flight!
                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I'm going to bed,try and keep the noise down please.G'night.
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJo7aljnQg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJo7aljnQg[/ame]

any of ye ould chaps remember this!!! i had the soundtrack on tape
                                                it was brill, if ye havent seen it go watch it!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                  I'm going to bed,try and keep the noise down please.G'night.
                                                  Dream of puppies...big juicy ones !
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Sick brag

SPOILER
                                                    Won an Fm104 usb keychain

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJo7aljnQg

any of ye ould chaps remember this!!! i had the soundtrack on tape
                                                      it was brill, if ye havent seen it go watch it!!
                                                      Crazy show. Who killed laura palmer...lol

was chatting to someone last week when a song came on the radio, soul/motown type, got me thinking of China Beach, must look for that, from what i recall it was pretty good !
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

cheeky cunt im hardly as big as you!!!!
                                                        Keep eating those crisps and you might get there.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                          Crazy show. Who killed laura palmer...lol

was chatting to someone last week when a song came on the radio, soul/motown type, got me thinking of China Beach, must look for that, from what i recall it was pretty good !
                                                          The build up to this series was unreal, the whole country just stopped and waited for it, it was mad but you either loved it or hated it! i thought it was brill but the music was just fantastic!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNhY1_d1mH8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNhY1_d1mH8[/ame]
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Lakers @ Celtics on at 1am.

Ray Allen needs two 3 pointers to beat Reggie Miller's all-time 3 point shot record of 2,560.

Comment

is there any architects posting here?

if so what would be a reasonable charge for a 30k project?

edit

for this work?

1. Dimensional survey of your existing house and site (ground floor and gardens);

2. Development of a detailed brief and preparation of sketch schemes, for discussion;

3. Preparation of detailed scheme drawings, for “client sign-off”;

4. Preparation, submission and monitoring of a planning application;

5. Preparation of a schedule of works, a general specification, working drawings and details
                                                                for tender; obtaining tenders or negotiating the contracts with suitable contractors;

6. Preparation of drawings and information for the sub-contract packages: eg thermal
                                                                insulation, windows, heating, electrical, lay-out of kitchen, etc.;

7. Attending site meetings during the progress of the works, as reasonably required, and
                                                                dealing with any contractor queries;

8. At the end of the defects liability period (usually 3 months for work to existing buildings of this
                                                                scale), a detailed inspection and preparation of a schedule of any latent defects which
                                                                may come to notice after completion, for contractor’s action; and supply of RIAI Opinions
                                                                on Compliance with Planning Permission and with Building Regulations.

Comment

I watched the whole of season 1 in about a week two years ago, was never really are of it the first time around.

Never finished it off, but apparently it flopped in later eps

Comment

I watched the whole of season 1 in about a week two years ago, was never really are of it the first time around.

Never finished it off, but apparently it flopped in later eps
                                                                    There was some sort of hoo-ha between Lynch and the producers which is why the show fizzled out a bit in later eps. I think Lynch might have wanted to leave it be after season 1? Not too sure what the exact reason is

Comment

The build up to this series was unreal, the whole country just stopped and waited for it, it was mad but you either loved it or hated it! i thought it was brill but the music was just fantastic!
                                                                      Wasnt mad about it to be honest, having said that, have not seen it since it was on TV, also, not a big David Lynch fan...

Ill give the guy credit though, that show was about 20 years ahead of its time in terms of what weirdness is now accepted, if it aired now it would prob be an internet sensation along the lines of Lost.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

What's the poker training comparison site that someone on here is in charge of? Friend looking for SnG and MTT video coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                          is there any architects posting here?

if so what would be a reasonable charge for a 30k project?

edit

for this work?

1. Dimensional survey of your existing house and site (ground floor and gardens);

2. Development of a detailed brief and preparation of sketch schemes, for discussion;

3. Preparation of detailed scheme drawings, for “client sign-off”;

4. Preparation, submission and monitoring of a planning application;

5. Preparation of a schedule of works, a general specification, working drawings and details
                                                                          for tender; obtaining tenders or negotiating the contracts with suitable contractors;

6. Preparation of drawings and information for the sub-contract packages: eg thermal
                                                                          insulation, windows, heating, electrical, lay-out of kitchen, etc.;

7. Attending site meetings during the progress of the works, as reasonably required, and
                                                                          dealing with any contractor queries;

8. At the end of the defects liability period (usually 3 months for work to existing buildings of this
                                                                          scale), a detailed inspection and preparation of a schedule of any latent defects which
                                                                          may come to notice after completion, for contractor’s action; and supply of RIAI Opinions
                                                                          on Compliance with Planning Permission and with Building Regulations.
                                                                          Not an architect, but neighbour just got a 55k extention/revamp of the downstairs layout and paid €5k of that to her Architect... I know cos I want the same thing and was dismayed at the cost!

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 11-02-11, 00:55.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              Wasnt mad about it to be honest, having said that, have not seen it since it was on TV, also, not a big David Lynch fan...

Ill give the guy credit though, that show was about 20 years ahead of its time in terms of what weirdness is now accepted, if it aired now it would prob be an internet sensation along the lines of Lost.
                                                                              hmm i reckon they should do a new version of it!!! it was deffo weird but kind of made you want more!...... like a bag of crisps im starving lol

I suppose watching back to back come dine with me doesnt help either lol !!!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I missed it all! I went to America on a J1 before the start of the hype... and they had just got over it! Have never seen any of the Twin Peak stuff...

Comment

hmm i reckon they should do a new version of it!!! it was deffo weird but kind of made you want more!...... like a bag of crisps im starving lol

I suppose watching back to back come dine with me doesnt help either lol !!!
                                                                                  Please get off whatever diet you are on and join THIS - I swear it will work way better than cabbage water! You can eat all the potatoes, pasta, rice, veg, fruit etc., that you want... and never feel hungry!

Comment

...

Comment

Decided to give Ciaran Corbett a new username in preparation for the manc derby this weekend since he was obviously looking to be named after a top premier league striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                        I missed it all! I went to America on a J1 before the start of the hype... and they had just got over it! Have never seen any of the Twin Peak stuff...
                                                                                        go watch it jules!! but then again when it came out back then it was brill, but someone might watch it now and think , what a load of shite!!

you going to castlebar??
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                          did you see the Sunbed Johnny and the granny one?!
                                                                                          you put a post up for that didnt ya? but i didnt see it! i love that show its just class!!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

go watch it jules!! but then again when it came out back then it was brill, but someone might watch it now and think , what a load of shite!!

you going to castlebar??
                                                                                            Yes I'm heading to Castlebar... hope to see you there for a drink or two!

Seriously - can't find a subtitled version of TP, can't follow the series without it!

Comment

Please get off whatever diet you are on and join THIS - I swear it will work way better than cabbage water! You can eat all the potatoes, pasta, rice, veg, fruit etc., that you want... and never feel hungry!
                                                                                              potatoes nah im gonna give the cardiac unit one a go as himself is home in 4 weeks an i want to be kinda anorexic ya know lol

i dont want to lose it slowly, i want to do it fast and then i will eat healthly after!!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                was it pokerswat?

EDIT: ah no - that's the training site with Hector and the original Roundtower, but not a comparison site.

EDIT 2: actually think its some website that ianmc is in charge of fwiw
                                                                                                lol.

Can anyone help here?

Or else tell me a site that specialises in SnG and MTTs for 5-20 dollar buyins?

Comment

Surprised no one mentioned The Friday Night Lights finale ? About to give it a watch.

Opr

Comment

fucking hell.

Comment

Seriously - can't find a subtitled version of TP, can't follow the series without it!
                                                                                                      fuck forgot about Subtitles!
                                                                                                      unfortunatly you wont see me in castlebar as i would need at least 700 euro and i just dont have it after the hol plus mortgage is out that weekend

im sick would love to have went!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

potatoes nah im gonna give the cardiac unit one a go as himself is home in 4 weeks an i want to be kinda anorexic ya know lol

i dont want to lose it slowly, i want to do it fast and then i will eat healthly after!!
                                                                                                          Michelle, just give up carbs - simples.

Comment

fuck forgot about Subtitles!
                                                                                                            unfortunatly you wont see me in castlebar as i would need at least 700 euro and i just dont have it after the hol plus mortgage is out that weekend

im sick would love to have went!
                                                                                                            Know the feeling... I'm in the same boat with the bloody USC taking a whopping 11% off my take-home pay, cos I have a medical card(!) But as I'm 'lucky to have a bloody job' I can't really complain can I?!

Comment

yeah I think its him and or RoadSweeper. Just have the friend hassling me here on skype. Kinda want to tell him to fuck off and I'll get back to him in the morning, but he seems to have had an epiphany and wants to start immediately!

Comment

lol.

Can anyone help here?

Or else tell me a site that specialises in SnG and MTTs for 5-20 dollar buyins?
                                                                                                                I thought it was Roadsweeper who owned the comparison site, but it's not on his current signature. Anyway is this the site?:

Comment

fucking hell.
                                                                                                                  It does work Emmet... Michelle can testify as to how much I've lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                    Lakers @ Celtics on at 1am.

Ray Allen needs two 3 pointers to beat Reggie Miller's all-time 3 point shot record of 2,560.
                                                                                                                    Anyone got a stream for this?

Edit
                                                                                                                    This is ok: http://viptvhd.yolasite.com/vip-tv-3.php

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                      Michelle, just give up carbs - simples.
                                                                                                                      People are crap at losing weight. Its insane. It's really not tough!

Calorie Deficit - simple
                                                                                                                      Exercise correctly - not hard!
                                                                                                                      Keep carbs low - not really that hard, but people make it much harder than it needs to be.

Discipline is hardest part.

Comment

Know the feeling... I'm in the same boat with the bloody USC taking a whopping 11% off my take-home pay, cos I have a medical card(!) But as I'm 'lucky to have a bloody job' I can't really complain can I?!
                                                                                                                        course you can complain!!! fuckin shit hole of a country grrr dont start me, my poor hubby in fuckin poland!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

check the local place, just added.
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X