This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Just listened to it on youtube - fucking class song.

Pop music has been ridic good in the last while IMo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc
    Chorus is sick good

Her live band is phenomenal too. Richard Fortus got the GNR tour postponed so he keep touring with her!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Ld46QNnr0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      You would have sold the PS3 in a week. Honestly it all depends what your mates have, all mine are on XBL so no point in getting a PS3. Plus it's for gays and the control pad is awful.
      Unless he wanted to watch Blu-rays to play online for free. But idk he might have a few HD-dvds around

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        maybe call them up and say you're confused and want clarification on several points

I thought you were hitting Canada though Gholi?
        going to San Francisco first for few weeks and then of to Canada.

Comment

there's something not quite right about this
          needed more bill murray
          Bill Murray has become the urban equivalent of Bigfoot -- a mythical figure who generates sightings anywhere people are too drunk to totally trust their memory. Instead of being half-human, half-ape, Bill Murray exists somewhere between celebrities and the rest of us.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            Chorus is sick good

Her live band is phenomenal too. Richard Fortus got the GNR tour postponed so he keep touring with her!
            Never knew you two where gay.
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                Jaysus, don't remember that hand at all! Was having too much fun otherwise, watching you hoover up all the chips on the table! I made a nice profit on the night but felt poor in comparison to your accumulation of chips over the course of a few hours I'm assuming you kept most of them after I left?
                ehhhhhhh, no

got rivered by the 1 seat in a decent pot not long after you left (felt obliged to call for all his chips on the turn with an open-ender and binked ) but retained sufficient profit to have paid for the evening's entertainment....

which was about all I could reasonably expect
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

anyone playing this student donkament at the weekend?

Comment

Comment

Never knew you two where gay.
                      I dress far too badly to be gay.

Comment

can you dance though?

that's the real key

Comment

definitely not!

Comment

But do you like Kylie?

Comment

But do you like Kylie?
                              not liking Kylie means you're straight?

I must be gayer than Boy George's hairdresser so

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                Unless he wanted to watch Blu-rays to play online for free. But idk he might have a few HD-dvds around
                                I've said it before and I'll say it again, when the first line constantly thrown up about which games console is better is "it plays Blu-rays" then you know that's not the games console to go for.

xbox360>PS3 for gaming and it's not even close
                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

not liking Kylie means you're straight?

I must be gayer than Boy George's hairdresser so
                                  You're bi-curious. Actually I've no idea what music you like, join the music battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                    DP had a great post on why PS3 > 360 and it hasn't been bettered by a 360 fanboy yet. I don't know how to find it though.
                                    My posts should be fucking bronzed for posterity in fairness
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Savage

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_RHRAzUHM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZrFC988Thc[/ame]
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

You're bi-curious. Actually I've no idea what music you like, join the music battle.
                                        Yeah Stunty, and others, get involved, great fun, and it takes very little time/effort, just listen to the lads' quarter final songs and vote (in bold) for the best...

Trippie V eagle eye

Mellor V Strewelpeter
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

But do you like Kylie?
                                          of course?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QTu5fRplw[/ame]

Comment

I've ventured into the community Games forum once before

didn't like it, strange crew

Comment

of course?
                                              Just wanted to use this, still not old.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                I've said it before and I'll say it again, when the first line constantly thrown up about which games console is better is "it plays Blu-rays" then you know that's not the games console to go for.

Thats because consoles aren't just for gaming anymore, even if they were I think they're pretty even tbh(except paying for xbl.) You get halo, we get uncharted blah blah blah....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                    ah feck, deleted my copy of the flaming flamingoes pic - that would have been quite epic around about now.
                                                    ha, looks like we got screwed on that radio show. station manager still has a vendetta against us and gave us some grave yard one hour slot that we have no interest in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                        ah feck, deleted my copy of the flaming flamingoes pic - that would have been quite epic around about now.
                                                        Was this it?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

oh dear.
                                                          Exclusives this year for ps3
                                                          Metal Gear (actually heard this might go on xbox as well)
                                                          Little Big Planet 2
                                                          Killzone 3
                                                          Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
                                                          Resistance 3
                                                          Infamous 2
                                                          SOCOM 4
                                                          Ratchet and Clank: All For One
                                                          Yakuza 4
                                                          Twisted Metal
                                                          The Last Gaurdian
                                                          NinoKuni
                                                          Sorcery
                                                          Playstation Move Heroes
                                                          Ape Escape
                                                          Ico/Shadow of Colossus Collection
                                                          MLB 11: The Show
                                                          DC Universe Online
                                                          The Agency
                                                          White Knight Chronicles 2
                                                          Final Fantasy XIV
                                                          Final Fantasy Versus XIII
                                                          Agent
                                                          Starhawk
                                                          Syphon Filter

xbox
                                                          Gears of War 3
                                                          XCOM
                                                          Kingdoms
                                                          Halo 4
                                                          Forza Motorsports 4
                                                          Star Wars Kinect...(I admit I am jealous of this one....though no controller seems weird)
                                                          Rise of Nightmares
                                                          Codename D
                                                          Project Draco
                                                          Steal Battalion: Heavy Armor
                                                          Haunt
                                                          The Secret World

the problem imo is as soon as Microsoft gets new hardware they stop developing for the old. It's not gamer friendly. Sony are still making PS2 games, original xbox, forget about it.
                                                          I admit I'm still sceptical about the move/kinect but I think that is mainly down to laziness I want to press a button to make you move, I'm on the fucking couch.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                            Oh Baby!!! Full screen 720p volume up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTG95T1hsxQ
                                                            While the action will be class, i fucking hate Shiate LEBouf or whatever the fuck he is called. If that wank was never born Transformers would be better, Wall street would not have been ruined and Indiana Jones would like long in the memory.

Originally posted by Fernando Torres View Post
                                                            Cant wait.

Greatest Sci fi movies of our generation.
                                                            gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                              gtfo
                                                              Seriously why the hate? Sure the sequel was a little weaker than the first but that is the case at times with some of the modern classics like the Matrix etc.

Its already up there with the other Sci Fi greats of our time such as Starship Troopers and Independence Day.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                Find this a bit annoying, I like to know whether the Canadian I'm playing is from the French parts, or whether the Russian is from relatively affluent Moscow or some poverty stricken hellhole meaning he's prob a grinder.

Reply from Stars to a complaining email I sent them re the above.
                                                                Given the PS stats you posted the other day*, do you think they had a little chuckle to themselves?

*mine are worse

Comment

But do you like Kylie?
                                                                  I miss TFI Friday

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUgFCjcSWA[/ame]

Comment

While the action will be class, i fucking hate Shiate LEBouf or whatever the fuck he is called. If that wank was never born Transformers would be better, Wall street would not have been ruined and Indiana Jones would like long in the memory.
                                                                    In fairness it had nothing to do with him, what an awful film.

Comment

Seriously why the hate? Sure the sequel was a little weaker than the first but that is the case at times with some of the modern classics like the Matrix etc.

Its already up there with the other Sci Fi greats of our time such as Starship Troopers and Independence Day.
                                                                      You have a such a class niche troll going on, I almost respect it.
                                                                      Starship troopers is the only one that belong here and then not even as a sci-fi great.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        Given the PS stats you posted the other day*, do you think they had a little chuckle to themselves?

*mine are worse
                                                                        It was pointed out to me on 2+2 that there was actually a very very nerdy joke in their reply, actually borderline geeky, but they do seem to have a good sense of humour in Stars head office.
                                                                        The guy in pokerstars is a regular on the STT forum and saw me put up the question there first, then saw the query land in his inbox.
                                                                        And his reply, if on closer examination you look at the first letter of each paragraph.

-Showing the nationality of the player helps to protect player privacy about the specifics of where they live. This is particularly relevant in smaller towns and villages across the world where players were easily identifiable from their PokerStars information.
                                                                        -This allows for the proper display of different locations (For example, some players register cities in non-Latin character sets such as in Russia or China).
                                                                        -There were some players chose to write various messages, including vulgar/obscene things in their location fields.
                                                                        -Featuring the country information is more reliable because it can be verified more easily by PokerStars.

Comment

It was pointed out to me on 2+2 that there was actually a very very nerdy joke in their reply, actually borderline geeky, but they do seem to have a good sense of humour in Stars head office.
                                                                          The guy in pokerstars is a regular on the STT forum and saw me put up the question there first, then saw the query land in his inbox.
                                                                          And his reply, if on closer examination you look at the first letter of each paragraph.

-Showing the nationality of the player helps to protect player privacy about the specifics of where they live. This is particularly relevant in smaller towns and villages across the world where players were easily identifiable from their PokerStars information.
                                                                          -This allows for the proper display of different locations (For example, some players register cities in non-Latin character sets such as in Russia or China).
                                                                          -There were some players chose to write various messages, including vulgar/obscene things in their location fields.
                                                                          -Featuring the country information is more reliable because it can be verified more easily by PokerStars.
                                                                          STTF?

Also Anyone for COD black ops at 6? Keane, icky, bubbleking?

Comment

f is for forum i'm guessing.

Comment

Single Table Tournament Forum?

If so, that's incredibly geeky.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                You have a such a class niche troll going on, I almost respect it.
                                                                                Starship troopers is the only one that belong here and then not even as a sci-fi great.
                                                                                I suppose you would prefer the Old Dr. Who over the new one too.

Cant wait till Finkle gets his movie game up and running. I must be money on to win it!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                  In fairness it had nothing to do with him, what an awful film.
                                                                                  Diabolical. For me it goes down as one of those movies that should never have been made

I'm tired, it's been a long week of undending system issues....ergo vis a vis i will not bite

Comment

I'm tired, it's been a long week of undending system issues....ergo vis a vis i will not bite
                                                                                    I hate it when people end debates with words I dont understand! How am I supposed to get a rise !

Comment

Single Table Tournament Forum?

If so, that's incredibly geeky.

Would have been much better if their reply was

-Usually it's well monitored, but there were some players who chose to write various messages, including vulgar/obscene things in their location fields.

Comment

Just wanted to use this, still not old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
                                                                                        Will never be old, I still crack up at it.

gtfo
                                                                                        Yeah I use to like to like him but now he is gone a little shit, I dont think he ruined either Wall Street 2 or Indiana Jones thou they were just bad on their own.

Post of the week

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        Nice never seen that before.

Plus whats the deal with the new BBV title obviously I missed something last week?
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Rubberbandits were gigging in Belfast last night, someone started the rumour that they were on that plane this morning. Spread on twitter fairly quickly, and their PR got calls from BBC looking to confirm that they had died on the crash!!
                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Would have been much better if their reply was

-Usually it's well monitored, but there were some players who chose to write various messages, including vulgar/obscene things in their location fields.
                                                                                            Lol, that's what I thought it was gonna read until I saw the F

Comment

I hate it when people end debates with words I dont understand! How am I supposed to get a rise !
                                                                                              You always manage to get a few customers though,WP.
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                Rubberbandits were gigging in Belfast last night, someone started the rumour that they were on that plane this morning. Spread on twitter fairly quickly, and their PR got calls from BBC looking to confirm that they had died on the crash!!
                                                                                                The overwhelming prerequisite for the greatness of an artist is that artist's death.
                                                                                                — Thiessen's Law of Art

Ironic that dying would make them huge.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                  STTF?

Won't be online till 7 at the earliest, but I'll join in then if you're still online.

Comment

@ denne crane - i said id play if they didnt stick me on a team full of goons. havnt got a reply yet - are you playing?

Im up for a game megasin il get on when i get home

Il also own ps3 fanboys when i get home. Too hard on phone

Comment

I think Mr Westlife has something to tell us

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                        You always manage to get a few customers though,WP.
                                                                                                        Icky, I've just read over last nights BBV and I have to say, your drunken tyre change posts were the epiccest* I've ever read, wp.

* I know, I've just invented it.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                          STTF?

Traded it in for Fallout,sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                            Traded it in for Fallout,sorry.
                                                                                                            Why

Comment

Icky, I've just read over last nights BBV and I have to say, your drunken tyre change posts were the epiccest* I've ever read, wp.

* I know, I've just invented it.
                                                                                                              Lol,shook today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                Why
                                                                                                                Never bothered with the online (nobody to play with ) and the single player was crap.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  Okay lads, DAMO72 can't respond to any posts for the evening, so can we please draw a line under this whole thing for now. Thank you.

Yes, this is too much censorship, we suck, etc.
                                                                                                                  cliff notes? managed to miss the whole thing

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXt40Q2J60[/ame] - Trent Johnston Viral Video!

Come on Ireland in the Cricket World Cup 2011!

more vids here www.youtube.com/cricketirelandtv
                                                                                                                    Last edited by loosecannon; 10-02-11, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                      Check his last posts in the BBV, some stuff deleted but I dunno what happened. Ask C Kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                        Some new guy started a thread asking for staking for a few mtts online, Damo was one of the stakers, controversy arises in staking thread,

Damo calls the guy all manner of cunts and cheaters etc..

Guy comes back saying 'yo, watch yo mouth mutta fucka, I know where you live' type of stuff

Guy gets banned.

C-kid questions the logic of newbie getting banned and not Damo.

Damo and C-kid go at it

Damo finds out newbie is playing on stars, so logs on and abuses the guy in the chat box.

People say it's pathetic, Lloyd tells people to stfu because Damo's banned.

Willie rants then leaves due to matters un-related.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X