Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin is a terrible choice as leader. He was a big figure in the last government so people are going to hold that against him. They really needed to pull a rabbit out of the hat when they were choosing a new leader and get somebody who wasn't a big figure in the last government.

It doesn't matter what Martin says, he will not bring voters back. He doesn't have the charisma to be a leader. That was Biffo's biggest downfall, never mind the state of the country, if you don't have that national appeal you have no chance.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Just turned on the debate. Need to turn it off to save televisual defenestration.

Comment

Shane Long stops and writes an essay about how he's going to miss that sitter.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
          Martin is a terrible choice as leader. He was a big figure in the last government so people are going to hold that against him. They really needed to pull a rabbit out of the hat when they were choosing a new leader and get somebody who wasn't a big figure in the last government.

It doesn't matter what Martin says, he will not bring voters back. He doesn't have the charisma to be a leader. That was Biffo's biggest downfall, never mind the state of the country, if you don't have that national appeal you have no chance.
          Who should they have chosen?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

This is all very depressing.
            Its stuff like this that really drives home just how fucked we are. The most reasoned debaters are the bastards who got us in this mess, and the people turning up to save us have no idea what they'll be able to do.

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Was watching Family Fortunes there and they're down to the last round.

5th Question is : Name something that helps you see in the dark?

SPOILER
              Carrots

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                Shane Long stops and writes an essay about how he's going to miss that sitter.
                International forward. closes eyes, leans back and whacks the ball as hard as he can. I belive thats how u get it done.

Comment

owned imo

Comment

wrecking my head after someone said it to me, in the ads for this weeks savage eye, there was a recent regular radioplayed song with a violin solo in the middle of it, anyone have any idea what it is?!
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

If only solskjaer was here now
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Gibson belter. Fergie, sign him up, Fergie, Fergie sign him up

Comment

get in Gibo. Were going to win the cup going to win the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                            get in Gibo. Were going to win the cup going to win the cup.

We're on our way to Lansdowne..We shall not be moved...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              Who should they have chosen?
                              I have no intention of telling anybody that unless somebody is willing to play me very well. But I'm certain that there is one person that could get FF somewhere around the 60 seat mark.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I have no intention of telling anybody that unless somebody is willing to play me very well. But I'm certain that there is one person that could get FF somewhere around the 60 seat mark.
                                Oh gtfo! Jaysus.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Was watching Family Fortunes there and they're down to the last round.

5th Question is : Name something that helps you see in the dark?

SPOILER
                                  Carrots

imo
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lol back to normal then eagle eye

EDIT: Is it you?
                                    Last edited by cardshark202; 08-02-11, 21:21.

Comment

genuine lolers

Comment

This guy? That you met on your last swimming trip?

Last edited by The C Kid; 08-02-11, 21:23.

Comment

Michael Martin came across as a slimeball from where i'm standing. Same old shite and yet people are falling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Oh gtfo! Jaysus.
                                            You gtfo.

I was asked a question and I responded. Just because you don't like my answer there is no need for that. Just have a bit of manners and don't bother saying anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

imo
                                              Lights was the top answer FWIW

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                Has everyone calmed down yet?

Looking for some real advice here... Know I could go to motor forums but figured one of youse IPB men will know, might as well get my 'moneys worth' from IPB!

My car was banged in a car park last week, I was in the Voodoo playing poker at the time, came out at 1:30am and found it damaged. The impact had forced it to go straight into the wall causing more damage... Thankfully the perpetrator was still there, she waited an hour for me to return to my car and immediately offered to pay all damages - I was lucky... I accepted her details, told her I'd get garage to call her in morning. Next morning garage declared my car uneconomical to fix the cost of repairs (€5-6 approx) was more than what my car is actually valued at(!) Its a 'Category D write off' if that makes any sense?
                                                Only 5-6 quid and you are complaining? geez woman

Saw an old woman knocked down by a car today
                                                That's a shame for her. But WTF at AndyFB thanking your post the sick fuck

And finally..

On the days events. I just want to say something short.
                                                I have met Willie, Damo and Richie IRL and Damo and Richie are nothing like the way they come across on the internet. Willie is the only one who is himself here and in person. I like his posts, find him funny most of the time (except the cat incident)

I think Damo and Richie are nice guys, but don't do themselves a favour online. They don't come across the nice guys they are IRL sometimes.

And I can't believe the day has gone by without this pic

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                  You illiterate racist you.

Comment

EAGLE EYE FOR TAOISEACH

Get your votes in now.

Comment

So is the debate worth watching online later?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                        I think Damo and Richie are nice guys, but don't do themselves a favour online. They don't come across the nice guys they are IRL sometimes.
                                                        Were all 2 different people imo. Finkel could well be the real me, and thats a frightening thought

Comment

Fahey. well done son. best team in the isles best team in the isles.

Comment

Whats the format for this Carling Cup thing anyway? Knockout? League? Where do the next lot of fixtures happen?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                              televisual defenestration.
                                                              Excellent word. WP.
                                                              That's a shame for her. But WTF at AndyFB thanking your post the sick fuck
                                                              That was a sympathy thanks! Is that not ok?
                                                              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 08-02-11, 21:32.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This guy?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Whats the format for this Carling Cup thing anyway? Knockout? League? Where do the next lot of fixtures happen?
                                                                  Round robin next round in May

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                                                    Were all 2 different people imo. Finkel could well be the real me, and thats a frightening thought
                                                                    It's the Fiancee I would be worrying for

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                      Excellent word. WP.
                                                                      Was I the only one who had to google it? Really was hoping it was some perversion I hadn't heard of
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                                                        Round robin next round in May
                                                                        Cheers, different country I assume next time out?

Comment

Back to Dublin in May, We're hosting the whole thing, Scotland playing the Nrth in Dublin tomorrow

Comment

All games in Dublin, if that is what you are asking.

Comment

WHOOP!!!! Just managed to automate Jdownloader and RS!! Automatically Downloads new episodes of every show I want, as soon as they're released the torrent thing was working well, but I'd prefer to keep it to rapidshare..
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                                                                Is James McCarthy going to change his my mind about playing for Ireland? Disappointed to hear Shay Given questioning his ambition
                                                                                He hasn't changed his mind, pointless friendly and he is just back from injury.
                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Uck get down to last 100 of 12k gtd that had 10,000 runners get it all in pre with AA against AQ flopp QQx, Lose 700k pot. Finish 94th. PISS off poker.

Comment

Cant believe you lot killed off Finkel, its the end of an era.

Lot of internet serious business in here today, geebags.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

WHOOP!!!! Just managed to automate Jdownloader and RS!! Automatically Downloads new episodes of every show I want, as soon as they're released the torrent thing was working well, but I'd prefer to keep it to rapidshare..
                                                                                        Any links to a tutorial for doing this? I'd be downloading with hotfile.
                                                                                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

JDFeedMe is a plugin for JDownloader. This plugin lets you download content automatically from RSS feeds. What is JDownloader you ask..  JDownloader is a great open source download manager used to …

all the info you need is there, its going to be a reg feature of Jdownloader eventually. Im having trouble getting the link side of it to work exactly the way I want but I'm getting there. You need to find an RSS feed of hotfile links.. oneddl should do that for ya...
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I see the brooker buck is rehashing his screenwipe stuff in a dumb downed fashion slagging off dumbed down tv while being married to a xfactor presenter

Nice blag!

+
                                                                                            Funny how TV is at fault for conditioning us and dehumanizing us
                                                                                            but in his other job as a computer games fan/writer

computer games have no affect and anyone who says so is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

computer games have no affect and anyone who says so is an idiot
                                                                                              What's so hard to understand? More so the way news is reported is what he harps on about.
                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                What's so hard to understand? More so the way news is reported is what he harps on about.
                                                                                                I'm not arguing on the tv stuff for one second

Its just funny for a lad that spends so much time pointing out whats wrong with TV has a 100% blind spot to anyone even considering questioning gaming

Comment

Started the new job today, picked up two suits valued at 950 for 400, hair cut and beard shaved. Edging ever closer to being semi-legit. sigh

Comment

Fergal keanes show on RTE1 right now is pretty interesting

Comment

Just loved a hand Ivey played on the million dollar cash game on sky sports 2. Hes a genius

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                        Started the new job today, picked up two suits valued at 950 for 400, hair cut and beard shaved. Edging ever closer to being semi-legit. sigh
                                                                                                        hmm you sound like a sugar daddy
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

The latest series of the Apprentice USA episodes 3 and 4 are on BBC 1 at 00:05.

I caught most of the first two episodes last week. Very good with some interesting twists. Episode 2 was a doozy. The boardroom debates are infinitely better than other versions.

Comment

im presuming ye know ukipt is on channel 4 around 12! just said id let ye know just in case!
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                              Republicans in US were trying to change the law on abortion recently. Currently the state funds the cost of abortion if you have been raped and don't have any health insurance. New planned law seeks to redefine what rape is to limit the number of abortions:

Stay classy, 'publicans
                                                                                                              Think you should provide some linkage to the quote. I mean it just sounds so redic, I'd like to know you didn't just make it up.

Took me more than an hour to read all of today's bbv posts, kinda glad some were deleted
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                hmm you sound like a sugar daddy
                                                                                                                quite the opposite. the toy boy being paid by the older ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Think you should provide some linkage to the quote. I mean it just sounds so redic, I'd like to know you didn't just make it up.
                                                                                                                  Well they were ripping the piss out of it on the Daily Show on Ch4/More4 last night so you might get a bit on it in 4OD

Comment

cliffs on what damo said on stars earlier please?

Comment

Being a student is easy. Flatmate breaks a glass? What do you do? Panic?

No No.

You go to pub, watch the Ireland match, buy a pint of Guinness. Bring home the brand new, cool Guinness glass.

Comment

Here's an extremely left wing piece on the US abortion controversy thing:

Check out the new proposal that could allow doctors to refuse to provide any abortion—even one intended to save a woman's life.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Zuroph, where do you find good feeds for RS downloads? where I get all my links doesnt seem to do any

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X