X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
    What club does he follow?
    Liverpool!

I reckon he is late 20's early 30's. As much as he deserve what he gets in a way if people like Iago say he is worried then warn people to STFU about him. You have teh powah...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      You're a lunatic, don't ever change please.
      Ill try, im a bit special.

Comment

He takes internet very very seriously. He said he would leave for a few days and didn't so became a laughing stock. People wind him up all the time and he takes it to heart it seems. Treats the place as real life. Has now setup a new account. He has a screw or two loose imo.
        I presume this is the old Bayviewclose account? Has he ever logged off boards? Seriously? Think he averages something like 90 odd posts per day!!!!(Could be way off) Edit: lol not even close - averages 28 per day it seems

If it is then I would agree with everything above. The amount of times I've felt genuinely embarrassed/sorry for him.

He made an absolute balls of those team of the season polls and he took alot of stick as a result. Was like watching people kick a puppy.

Hopefully heading to Oz for an indefinate period in the summer. Anybody been to Perth or Melbourne? Have my heart set on one of these locations and am looking for arguments to sway me in one direction or the other.
        Last edited by TheVelvetFog; 04-03-10, 21:15.

Comment

It's and oldie but a goodie.

And it involves my 2 favourite things. Street fighter

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0Fbx82CYI[/ame]

And kicking kids so hard they do a backflip.

Edit:

Turns out when the sprites on Sf aren't fighting each other they are kicking children

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DHxUr1KRf4&feature=related[/ame]
          Last edited by MegaSin; 04-03-10, 21:30.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
            I presume this is the old Bayviewclose account? Has he ever logged off boards? Seriously? Think he averages something like 90 odd posts per day!!!!(Could be way off) Edit: lol not even close - averages 28 per day it seems

If it is then I would agree with everything above. The amount of times I've felt genuinely embarrassed/sorry for him.

He made an absolute balls of those team of the season polls and he took alot of stick as a result. Was like watching people kick a puppy.

Hopefully heading to Oz for an indefinate period in the summer. Anybody been to Perth or Melbourne? Have my heart set on one of these locations and am looking for arguments to sway me in one direction or the other.

Been to Melbourne, cracking spot altogether, climate wont be the best during the Irish summer mind. Really starts to pick up from middle of September onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
              Welcome home Brandi
              Don't even joke about it. At least she was good looking.
              Melbourne is a class city, but in the summer (for us) it will be cold and wet there. If you don't mind that then Melbourne is a good option. I have never been to Perth, but I have heard good reports, and the weather is meant to be good in our summer time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Been to Melbourne, cracking spot altogether, climate wont be the best during the Irish summer mind. Really starts to pick up from middle of September onwards
                How did you find it cost of living wise?

More importantly, how were the wimmins?

Comment

Rang the rape advice helpline tonight

- Turns out its only for victims.

Comment

Any recommendations of a good shop in Dublin city to purchase a reasonably cheap suit... I'm not even sure what reasonably cheap is for a suit but maybe E150-200?

Comment

How did you find it cost of living wise?

More importantly, how were the wimmins?
                      Well like any big city it can be pricey. Its possible to get by cheaply, but i spewed far more money there than say living in a tent in Port Douglas. If you are only heading over Irish summer time I'd recommend heading up north actually. Cairns area but specifically Port Douglas, paradise and during the Aussie winter they get approx 28-30 each day.

The wimmins are amazing all over Oz pretty much. And always lovin the paddy accent

Comment

M & S have good reasonably priced suits. Spend a bit more and get a good one though, its worth it. EDIT: you can get some in M&S for less than 200 I think

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Well like any big city it can be pricey. Its possible to get by cheaply, but i spewed far more money there than say living in a tent in Port Douglas. If you are only heading over Irish summer time I'd recommend heading up north actually. Cairns area but specifically Port Douglas, paradise and during the Aussie winter they get approx 28-30 each day.

The wimmins are amazing all over Oz pretty much. And always lovin the paddy accent
                          The weather does not bother me at all. In fact I like a bit of wind and rain now and again.

Only reason I ask about cost of living is that im trying to gather as much evidence as possible to use against my friends who are thinking about the US(sigh) aswell.

I really think it would be a mistake picking the US over Oz but they are a stubborn bunch.

Comment

Jedward playing the UCD ball. They're going to get an odd reception

The two women defending them in this group is absolutely gas.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                              Any recommendations of a good shop in Dublin city to purchase a reasonably cheap suit... I'm not even sure what reasonably cheap is for a suit but maybe E150-200?
                              Zara have a really good selection, nicely fitted. Good shirts and ties too and around that price.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                Jedward playing the UCD ball. They're going to get an odd reception

The two women defending them in this group is absolutely gas.
                                lol

Comment

The weather does not bother me at all. In fact I like a bit of wind and rain now and again.

Only reason I ask about cost of living is that im trying to gather as much evidence as possible to use against my friends who are thinking about the US(sigh) aswell.

I really think it would be a mistake picking the US over Oz but they are a stubborn bunch.
                                  I'm hitting Melbourne in June, never even looked into anywhere else. By all accounts it's a great city to live in.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                      not sure, 10k minimum I would've guessed

"Congratulations to the latest Bad Beat Jackpot winner DUCKDRY who hit the jackpot on Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:45:25 AM ET to the tune of $118,753.21!"
                                      If it helps I'm pretty sure if you'd have sat it would have changed things enough that the BBJ wouldn't have hit so eitherway you weren't getting the money
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

This is just lovely:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                        NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
                                        SB ($26.82)
                                        BB ($75.20)
                                        UTG ($31.41)
                                        UTG+1 ($46.18)
                                        CO ($49.32)
                                        Hero ($25.69)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 7:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.85, fold, Hero calls $0.85, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.05) 7:diamond: 4:spade: A:diamond:

UTG+1 bets $1, Hero calls $1

TURN ($4.05) 7:diamond: 4:spade: A:diamond: 6:heart:

UTG+1 bets $2, Hero calls $2

RIVER ($8.05) 7:diamond: 4:spade: A:diamond: 6:heart: 9:heart:

UTG+1 bets $5, Hero raises to $13, UTG+1 calls $8

UTG+1 shows 3:diamond: 5:heart:
                                        (Pre 15%, Flop 28.0%, Turn 77.3%)

Hero shows 7:heart: 7:club:
                                        (Pre 85%, Flop 72.0%, Turn 22.7%)

UTG+1 wins $32.35
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

any recommendations for a cheap 3 piece?
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                            any recommendations for a cheap 3 piece?
                                            KFC would give you change from a tenner imo, even w/chips and a coke. Doubt you're finding cheaper than that...
                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055834836

It really isn't though. 500 posts nearly.
                                              Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                              this ^^

To be honest I'm actually genuinely worried and I think the kid/man may have some issues that he needs help with. Maybe it's just me but I get the feeling he's tied some of his self-worth to how he is received on the forum and how important he is.

meh, I'm more than likely reading too much into it
                                              What are the general cliffs before I go reading it. Is it just some lad crying about Liverpool and how he wants their own forum??

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                KFC would give you change from a tenner imo, even w/chips and a coke. Doubt you're finding cheaper than that...
                                                Harvey Normans have bargains on 3-1-1s and 3-2-1 also
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Siting in college yesterday and heard some people laughing and chatting away behind me.
                                                  "You have to see this it's so ...creepy". I decide I wanna see wtf this is and nose at the monitor thinking this might be the newest lemon party or blue waffle. (look up on google if you dare)

Next of all he pops on crystal swing and everyone bursts out laughing.

Just thought i'd tell everyone this thing is spreading EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Sigh. Its always the donks that stack me.
                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                      Sigh. Its always the donks that stack me.
                                                      They're out in force tonight:

Holdem Manager 3 is a visual tool for analyzing your poker game and it provides a heads up display on the poker table to help identify information about your opponents.

NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer Game#18967151805

tobsucht99 ($28.59)
                                                      Ferdon ($9.55)
                                                      AndyFB ($25)
                                                      oliver250 ($24.94)
                                                      coin of eight ($37.99)
                                                      Gocrazy77 ($56.12)

tobsucht99 posts (SB) $0.10
                                                      Ferdon posts (BB) $0.25

Dealt to AndyFB Ah Kd
                                                      AndyFB raises to $0.85
                                                      fold,
                                                      coin of eight calls $0.85
                                                      fold, fold,
                                                      Ferdon calls $0.60
                                                      FLOP ($2.65) 4s Ac Qh
                                                      Ferdon checks
                                                      AndyFB bets $1.50
                                                      coin of eight folds
                                                      Ferdon calls $1.50
                                                      TURN ($5.65) 4s Ac Qh Jc
                                                      Ferdon checks
                                                      AndyFB bets $3.50
                                                      Ferdon calls $3.50
                                                      RIVER ($12.65) 4s Ac Qh Jc 5c
                                                      Ferdon checks
                                                      AndyFB bets $8
                                                      Ferdon calls $3.70 (AI)
                                                      Ferdon shows Th Kh
                                                      (Pre 30%, Flop 19.7%, Turn 96.6%)

AndyFB shows Ah Kd
                                                      (Pre 70%, Flop 80.3%, Turn 3.4%)

Ferdon wins $19.05
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                        What are the general cliffs before I go reading it. Is it just some lad crying about Liverpool and how he wants their own forum??
                                                        Basically. It starts off as something else, but moves to that. He is not just any lad though, he is a lad who thinks he owns the soccer forum generally.

Also, Irish Dragons Den on now. Should be good for the lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          Basically. It starts off as something else, but moves to that. He is not just any lad though, he is a lad who thinks he owns the soccer forum generally.

Also, Irish Dragons Den on now. Should be good for the lulz.
                                                          Blondie apparently signs up to her first ever deal on the show tonight

Comment

Fair fucks to the girl who was just on Dragons Den.

Opr

Comment

Eddie Izzard multi marathon show has just started on BBC3

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd7Es_dqTY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

jesus doke havin a bad of it over in berlin, busts from the main event, then busted from the 2k side event in a three way all in his AA Vs. QQ Vs. AQ case Q on the flop!

Unlucky sir

Comment

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                      lemon party or blue waffle. (look up on google if you dare)
                                                                      Yep

Scarred for life ty

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                        Eddie Izzard multi marathon show has just started on BBC3
                                                                        Any chance Doke is in this?
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I've just started watching How I Met Your Mother. Really liking it so far.

Posted about it in the cousins forum as well.

Comment

Do you mean a mistake job wise? Otherwise I can't think of any rational reason why a person would choose to live in Australia instead of America for a year.

Comment

Brag: I now know who c-kid is, once i seen his picture! I had been dying to know now for a long time as im sure others are too!

Beat: First night in a week in my own bed, tired as fcuk and i can't sleep. Counting sheep doesn't work. Then i tried to remember all of Chelsea's past trophies. That only killed a couple of seconds tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Locke
                                                                                If we desist from taking pot shots at each other we can get something out of it. Xavi will withdraw the remark about harassment as it serves no purpose to play out our differences online. Asking that you do the same about my right to post here and let us continue with the debate. PM me if you have any outstanding issues over accounts and stuff.
                                                                                Is that guy a total wacko?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  Do you mean a mistake job wise? Otherwise I can't think of any rational reason why a person would choose to live in Australia instead of America for a year.
                                                                                  Ridiculous country
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngpWylqQ3A[/ame]

Comment

Awesome song, pity Rubin Carter was allegedly guilty as hell which is why Dylan stopped performing the song all of a sudden, so the story goes. Song is also pretty much littered with inaccuracies too fwiw
                                                                                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 04-03-10, 23:24.

Comment

Might aswell continue the rant to make myself tired. Listened to that fat cnut Gerry Ryan today for the first time in a while. How in God's name does the Irish system or whatever pay him 900k a year. People in the public sector took maybe 3 pay cuts in the last year and Gerry and other's had to be publically shamed before they would take a 10% cut.

The man is a hypocrite imo.

EDIT - I could go on but want to see what others think of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                                                          Brag: I now know who c-kid is, once i seen his picture! I had been dying to know now for a long time as im sure others are too!

Beat: First night in a week in my own bed, tired as fcuk and i can't sleep. Counting sheep doesn't work. Then i tried to remember all of Chelsea's past trophies. That only killed a couple of seconds tho
                                                                                          You could count the years since Liverpools last title. You will be at it for so long you are guaranteed to fall asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                            Awesome song, pity Rubin Carter was allegedly guilty as hell which is why Dylan stopped performing the song all of a sudden, so the story goes. Song is also pretty much littered with inaccuracies too fwiw
                                                                                            yer heard that, movie is awesome

Comment

You could count the years since Liverpools last title. You will be at it for so long you are guaranteed to fall asleep.
                                                                                              A longer one would be Chelsea's last European cup win. I'd be counting indefinately

Comment

I hate that song and everything it stands for.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just to help bolster the belief that da workers united will never be defeated among the poor oppressed like Raul Duke III and assorted mods, don't forget the important labour dispute tactic of a hunger strike:

Mind you, it would take quite a long time for your average union official to starve to death imo.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                    I hate that song and everything it stands for.
                                                                                                    Because you think he was guilty?

Comment

EPT Berlin, 124 players left 144 paid, Jude 720k Derek 136k average 228k

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                                                                        A longer one would be Chelsea's last European cup win. I'd be counting indefinately
                                                                                                        This one will definetly get you to sleep. Click your name > Find more posts > Read

Comment

The biggest problem with the US is that its full of americans.

Nah, I've done the states. Been all over and have had my fill.

From what I have heard, Australia is better in pretty much every way than America. Its all a matter of personal opinion but why would you choose America over Australia?

Comment

We interrupt this Lenten period to announce

SHIP THE IO TICKET ON PPP

Seriously good week so far. I'm not supersticious but i was stopped at the lights today and my car milage was at 77,777kms. only a degen would read anything into that

nightmare chipleader to my left, put me all in on a 9 high board with 3 left , I'd K9, I called , he turns over 88 then comfortable. Probably a fold for some but not me.

See yiz at Easter .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNivfo-MvI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNivfo-MvI[/ame]
                                                                                                            Last edited by Solskjaer; 05-03-10, 00:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Seriously good week so far. I'm not supersticious but i was stopped at the lights today and my car milage was at 77,777kms. only a degen would read anything into that

nightmare chipleader to my left, put me all in on a 9 high board with 3 left , I'd K9, I called , he turns over 88 then comfortable. Probably a fold for some but not me.

See yiz at Easter .
                                                                                                              Lol wp. Been a good 2010 for you so far. Long may it continue!

Comment

Just to help bolster the belief that da workers united will never be defeated among the poor oppressed like Raul Duke III and assorted mods, don't forget the important labour dispute tactic of a hunger strike:

Mind you, it would take quite a long time for your average union official to starve to death imo.

Who's the priest in your avatar?
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

See yiz at Easter .
                                                                                                                  Well done man! Was there many runners tonight and was there 2 tickets? I got mine last Thursday so see ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                    Well done man! Was there many runners tonight and was there 2 tickets? I got mine last Thursday so see ya there!
                                                                                                                    46 runners. wd yerself, Pint on me in the Burlo,

Comment

New BBV anthem?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQMIXGRjaw"]If the grandads are united[/ame]

Comment

Well done on the seat Willie, but you're going straight to hell for breaking your lentern fast.
                                                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Look forward to it. We will have to wear that PP sole survivor gear so I'll find ya easily enough!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X