X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
      Also, he "placed" a max 100 bet on Ronaldo 5/1 ATS in a paddy power shop that was the only one that had this special.

It's pretty sad really. I hope the young chap gets some help as I've no doubt he's addicted to gambling. All the warning signs are there.
      Yeah, the 5/1 was the final straw for a lot of people. He remained adamant that he placed the bet even though 2 people rang the shop in question and also the fact that pp don't have shop exclusive specials.

It's funny/sad but you're right he definitely needs help of some sort. Walter Mitty wasn't a patch on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
        random piece of potentially excellent trivia. The French word for a magic wand is 'baguette magique'
        Just asked a French guy at work - confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
          random piece of potentially excellent trivia. The French word for a magic wand is 'baguette magique'
          I've got a "baguette magique".
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I think I've got my viewing for the night sorted...
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The FAI has announced a new tournament for the Aviva Stadium called the Dublin Super Cup which will see Celtic, Manchester City and Inter Milan compete in the inaugural competition.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                I've got a "baguette magique".
                Zuroph has about three or four

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                  Zuroph has about three or four
                  At least one of those is a "baguette de ban-ban"

Comment

LOL at the impersonation. WP.

Comment

Horsies!

Hollow blue Sky 16.40 Towcester. 5/2
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

RIP Johnny Storm. Even the brightest flame must go out eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          Horsies!

actually, take a reverse forcast with destroyer deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            RIP Johnny Storm. Even the brightest flame must go out eventually.
                            Sad day alright. RIP Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                              Yeah, the 5/1 was the final straw for a lot of people. He remained adamant that he placed the bet even though 2 people rang the shop in question and also the fact that pp don't have shop exclusive specials.

It's funny/sad but you're right he definitely needs help of some sort. Walter Mitty wasn't a patch on him.
                              To be honest I think it is alot more sad the effort the guy seemed to go into to "expose" the other lad. He talks about dick measuring but is what he did not the same thing? Like you go into a thread, maybe say "lol that guy is full of shit" /close thread.

Why would you go to all that work to try and humiliate a nameless forum username?! Its pretty ghey if you ask me.

Someone insert the cartoon of the lad refusing sex because "someone is wrong on the internet".

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                To be honest I think it is alot more sad the effort the guy seemed to go into to "expose" the other lad. He talks about dick measuring but is what he did not the same thing? Like you go into a thread, maybe say "lol that guy is full of shit" /close thread.

Why would you go to all that work to try and humiliate a nameless forum username?! Its pretty ghey if you ask me.

Someone insert the cartoon of the lad refusing sex because "someone is wrong on the internet".
                                The lad that was exposed was lying about bets placed, editing stakes etc etc. The lad that exposed him is a mod of the forum and as such needed proof so as to ban him. It's a very serious issue when you are keeping a log and people are copying 'your bets'.

Comment

Fixed for you Eoghan

Comment

The lad that was exposed was lying about bets placed, editing stakes etc etc. The lad that exposed him is a mod of the forum and as such needed proof so as to ban him. It's a very serious issue when you are keeping a log and people are copying 'your bets'.
                                    The lad Coughlan seemed fairly harmless to me, a bit of a nuisannce but nothing offensive. Pyro was a twat the way he dealt with it, especially if the lad has a gambling problem which looked pretty apparent. There was far more classy ways of dealing with the matter.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I absolutely do not agree with this at all!! if you are stupid enough to go blindly backing bets another guy is doing just because he says he is winning then you deserve everything you get.

I prefer to investigate bets myself, evaluate them, think of all the circumstances that may affect it and then lose my bollox on them!

Comment

also, the mod dragged out the explanation (probably for the droolers), but it was a simple case of the OP for some bizarre reason uploading the original screengrabs to the same account, it was one click away, not much effort at all.
                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                          Fixed for you Eoghan
                                          Cheers Cillian thats the one!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            The lad Coughlan seemed fairly harmless to me, a bit of a nuisannce but nothing offensive. Pyro was a twat the way he dealt with it, especially if the lad has a gambling problem which looked pretty apparent. There was far more classy ways of dealing with the matter.

Reading back through his threads the guy Coughlan/Bumsex was an offensive, abusive, patronising twat.
                                            I'd suspect if he hadn't been then the mod may have dealt with it in a kinder manner.

I think anyone who goes on a gambling foum or a poker forum and starts posting fake results and strategies deserves to be taken apart.
                                            Theres a fictional writing section on boards if anyone wants to make stuff up.

Comment

I absolutely do not agree with this at all!! if you are stupid enough to go blindly backing bets another guy is doing just because he says he is winning then you deserve everything you get.

I prefer to investigate bets myself, evaluate them, think of all the circumstances that may affect it and then lose my bollox on them!
                                              Nice that you have the time and skills to investigate your bets completley. I follow the situations and some of the others horse tips on here. Watched a few results and what they put up are consistant but not perfect each way backs. overall has been a profitable excersise for me but obv I have no recourse to whinge if they dont. Guess what I am saying is that I investigated how many of the tips on here came in and rather then each tip as my horse racing knowledge extends to the good ones have 4 legs.
                                              If you dont follow tips ever then fair play but I imagine you do so this is rubbish. Granny gets coned out of her money is she dumb not to have thought it through - not exact same but within the realms

Comment

actually, take a reverse forcast with destroyer deployed.
                                                1st bet in nearly a year
                                                prepare the bannhammer

Single Reverse Forecast:
                                                |Hollow Blue Sky|, |Destroyer Deployed| @ Dividend
                                                2 lines at €2.50 per line
                                                Total stake for this bet: €5.0
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  1st bet in nearly a year
                                                  prepare the bannhammer
                                                  I wish people would stop listening ot me for horse betting!

Comment

Horsies!

gogogoggo

Comment

You look naked KevIRL

Comment

You look naked KevIRL
                                                        Thinking bout changing back tbh

Comment

holy shit, thats KevIRL!?
                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                            Nice that you have the time and skills to investigate your bets completley. I follow the situations and some of the others horse tips on here. Watched a few results and what they put up are consistant but not perfect each way backs. overall has been a profitable excersise for me but obv I have no recourse to whinge if they dont. Guess what I am saying is that I investigated how many of the tips on here came in and rather then each tip as my horse racing knowledge extends to the good ones have 4 legs.
                                                            If you dont follow tips ever then fair play but I imagine you do so this is rubbish. Granny gets coned out of her money is she dumb not to have thought it through - not exact same but within the realms
                                                            That post was firmly tongue in cheek.

I am the epitome of a mug punter, I back anything that someone tells me is a "tip", i have walked into a bookies and just looked at the screen and backed the fav and never put much analysis into my betting. I am a MASSIVE sportsbetting lifetime loser.

Im sorry you missed that I was joking. I still dont think anyone can have a gripe when they back a tip or follow someones bets though. Its your money at the end of the day.

Comment

I keep forgetting if it means 'In real life' or 'Ireland' but I remember that he gets pissed off when people ask him so I just comprise and call him "Kev In Real Land".

Comment

Ship Ship 5000th post

[NSFW="!"][/NSFW]
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

That post was firmly tongue in cheek.

I am the epitome of a mug punter, I back anything that someone tells me is a "tip", i have walked into a bookies and just looked at the screen and backed the fav and never put much analysis into my betting. I am a MASSIVE sportsbetting lifetime loser.

Im sorry you missed that I was joking. I still dont think anyone can have a gripe when they back a tip or follow someones bets though. Its your money at the end of the day.
                                                                  In that case I appologise. As someone who only ever backs tips I have also lost out onmany occasions. Used to do very well with the dogs before my mate left to go to oz. Guy really had some dirty inside line on it

Comment

Happy 5000th post Tyler ' The Peoples Mod' durden, one of my favourite posters here. Enjoying the updates as ever too.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                      Gimme back my title keV, you look naked as just kev
                                                                      You look naked KevIRL

Comment

I was sitting on the train this morning opposite
                                                                        a really sexy Thai bird.
                                                                        I thought to myself, "Please don't get an
                                                                        erection. Please don't get an erection."

But she did.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                          Congrats?

Comment

Congrats?
                                                                            Don't get him started on this one

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                            I was sitting on the train this morning opposite
                                                                            a really sexy Thai bird.
                                                                            I thought to myself, "Please don't get an
                                                                            erection. Please don't get an erection."

But she did.

Comment

Well done on getting to 5k posts Danny but, frankly, I expected better on the gif/pics.

Your regular standard includes such variety!
                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                Any recommendations for arestaurant on saturday evening in Letterkenny? Have heard the lemon tree and yellow pepper mentioned by a few people
                                                                                Been in both but it's been over a year. The food was really good tho. One of them has reopened recently under new management so not sure.

TBH, a lot of the hotels around like Mount Errigal or Silver Tassie do really good dinners, but the restaurants on the outskirts of the town are the ones we tend to use. There isn't too many bad places here tho

Comment

Haven't been following the election much so far but does this young kid, Dylan Haskins, have any chance in Dublin SE. Getting a huge amount of publicity through Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and the rest of the social media sites, and seems to be gradually being picked up my the mainstream media.

I'm presuming not given his 20/1 quote on Powers.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                    Haven't been following the election much so far but does this young kid, Dylan Haskins, have any chance in Dublin SE. Getting a huge amount of publicity through Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and the rest of the social media sites, and seems to be gradually being picked up my the mainstream media.

I'm presuming not given his 20/1 quote on Powers.
                                                                                    Publicity stunt.

Plus, he started his own wiki entry.

Comment

Publicity stunt.

Lol, what a twat. Besides, with fruity hair like his he hasn't a hope with anyone over the age of 30.

Comment

stupid horses.

Comment

Dylan Haskins : 23 year old art student and musician, with a diamond stud left earring. Aint gonna happen.
                                                                                          Whatever support base he has will find it too difficult to get out of bed and vote before 10PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                            Also a fan of Bale but Terminator - way worse than Batman
                                                                                            Havent seen that cause i knew it would be poo and dont want it ruining the Terminator legacy.
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Today's Fiver is lolarious.

NEVER SAY NEVILLE AGAIN

He's been called a "sock-sucker" by Carlos Tevez, a "busy c**t" by Jaap Stam and "Dot Cotton" by viewers of EastEnders but, love him or loathe him, Gary Neville deserves to be remembered as one of the finest full-backs in his family.

Neville first appeared in Manchester United's senior team as a wispy-'tached 17-year-old in 1992 and last night, as a wispy-'tached 35-year-old, he officially called time on a career spanning 602 club games, 85 England caps and 666 jibes against Scousers. "Obviously I am disappointed that my playing days are at an end, however it comes to us all and it's knowing when that time is and for me that time is now," droned Neville, manfully recognising that referees could no longer continue to sympathetically overlook blatant red-card offences such as the ones he got away with against Stoke and West Brom in two of his four appearances this season.

Neville deserves acclaim for his abrupt acknowledgement of that fact, given that he could have idled in the reserves while continuing to pick up his pay for the rest of the season. But that has never been the Neviller's way. Though he has regularly agitated to defend the interests of both himself him and his team-mates, he has not, unlike his best mate David Beckham, been motivated mainly by money or fame. The only bling this unspectacular but solid player has pursued is medals, and a man could burgle the home of every Liverpool player for the last 18 years and not collect as much silverware as Neville has earned: eight Premier League trophies, three FA Cups and one Big Cup, plus the imaginary shiny whistle he used to carry as he attempted to referee matches at Old Trafford.

Neville's retirement raises the question of what he plans to do now. The obvious option would be to lend a hand in popular uprisings across the Arab world but it seems that Sky TV, who have vowed to become more PC in the wake of recent accusations of bigotry, are keen to give a job to a man who over the last two decades has enthusiastically flaunted his hatred of all things Liverpudlian. "Obviously there is a bit of speculation about who replaces Andy Gray and Richard Keys but it is not my agenda," stormed Alex Ferguson when asked about that possibility. "Of course, we want him to stay here when he finishes playing but we'll see. I don't know what he'd be like as a pundit."

But rather than Sky, perhaps Neville should go a-punditing on Match of the Day, where parking him between Messrs Hansen and Lawrenson could give rare cause for genuine laughs on the show, at least when Liverpool play Manchester United. Also amusing, of course, would be Ferguson's reaction when told that his hitherto most loyal functionary has hooked up with the BBC.
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Publicity stunt.

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                Lol, what a twat. Besides, with fruity hair like his he hasn't a hope with anyone over the age of 30.
                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                Dylan Haskins : 23 year old art student and musician, with a diamond stud left earring. Aint gonna happen.
                                                                                                Whatever support base he has will find it too difficult to get out of bed and vote before 10PM.
                                                                                                Just realised he's one of the guys from Two Tube that got horrendous amounts of abuse from people because of their dodgy haircuts and generally annoying hipster behaviour. LOL.

They used to wreck my head before Home And Away if I didn't get up in time to catch the lunch time edition.

Comment

I'm so into aran sweaters, black coffee and macs right now

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQ3Y-lmfX8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

stupid horses.
                                                                                                    you useless fucking cnut

no worries captain!

worst thing is when you said to do a reverse forecast, the first thing that went thru my head was that Destroyer Deployed is probably worth a punt on his own seeing as you fancied it

of course like a sheep I didn't do that bet, I did the one I was told to do

Comment

I'm so into aran sweaters, black coffee and macs right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQ3Y...layer_embedded
                                                                                                      I turned that off after exactly 1.5 seconds.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

This is mad really getting a bus from Toronto to Niagara and the bus has wifi working perfect. I was considering getting the train to NY from there but without doubt now im getting the bus.
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

please add this to his wiki page

Comment

stupid horses.
                                                                                                            hindsight is wonderful, but McCoy going there for one ride in the last was a tip in itself.

Next time bro.

Comment

aye, the big score is coming

Comment

He's going for the whole "the youth isn't represented" vote, well that's a load of arse. everything that affects a middle-aged man can also affect anyone else of voting age (save of course state pensions), but yeah, it's not a stand out cachement worthy of separate appeal.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Zod; 03-02-11, 17:38.

Comment

Cash or Donkaments this evening?

Can't make it to the gym on account of the storm outside. Bit of a disaster really.

Comment

Lads, it's short notice but I've set up an IPB 6 Nations Fantasy League here. Only $20 in, and takes 10 mins to set up, so you've no excuse!

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Wp David May lol

''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                                                          He must be seriously cash strapped to resort to that! My abiding memory of May was celebrating like a lunatic after the 1999 champions league final win.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X