X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Torres wanting to play and score against Liverpool on Sunday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ea/9383615.stm
    Footballer in wanting to play and score shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Footballer in wanting to play and score shocker.
      You were probably one of the posters saying that he won't play on Sunday, there were enough of yous

Comment

You were probably one of the posters saying that he won't play on Sunday, there were enough of yous
        Yeah I said he is unlikely too, I think he shouldn't.

Comment

Yeah I said he is unlikely too, I think he shouldn't.
          I think Carra's back this weekend. He might give £50m Nando another prolonged stint on the sidelines. Be wise to debut him at Fulham Monday week imo.
          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
            I think Carra's back this weekend. He might give £50m Nando another prolonged stint on the sidelines. Be wise to debut him at Fulham Monday week imo.
            good chance carra will put more in the back of the liverpool net than torres

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
              Listened to it twice today in the gym. really liked it. Defo going to be listened to a lot. Thanks a million. Ok ill watch new episode of the Cape then will watch true grit again. or when girlfriend comes over tommorrow could pretend i aint seen it and watch it again. (evil plan laugh)
              Yeah its a cracking little album, only finished watching the 3rd episode of The Cape there its not the worst in the world and Summer Glau is the nuts
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Planning on watching the footy later on the laptop but i'm using a dongle until UPC drop down the router. Have a week pass with meteor, don't know what allowance that gives or how to check it even. Anyway do you guys reckon i'd be able to watch a live stream on a dongle? Don't know too much about download speeds etc
                Last edited by IPB Champ; 01-02-11, 18:44. Reason: typo

Comment

Cm 01-02 is more addictive than poker was back in the day. Im one of these people that cheat at it tho. I love the add manager feature.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                    Cm 01-02 is more addictive than poker was back in the day. Im one of these people that cheat at it tho. I love the add manager feature.
                    Whats the best footy manager game out now? Haven't played one in years and don't see them displayed too often in GAME etc. Have to agree they are very addictive.

Comment

The setup is the same!

It will be a success when 4/5 players are produced and around the first 11 obv. It is only a few years old. It needs time.

Who is Kyle?

I do not know why you are going on about success but yeah it is success if it makes money like West Ham.
                      Reason i brought up success was because clearly it hasnt promoted any youngsters or more youngsters than the previous youth programme did nor has it sold on any which would mean it has been a failure so far despite its infancy stages? How much longer do we have to wait for it to succeed? I get the feeling that what is going to happen is lampard and drogba etc are just going to break down and these guys are going to be thrust in to replace them and that is going to result in a drop off.

Sorry thought it was Kyle McEachran for some strange reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                        Whats the best footy manager game out now? Haven't played one in years and don't see them displayed too often in GAME etc. Have to agree they are very addictive.
                        They didn't improve on 01-02 IMO, the FM series have gotten less enjoyable.

Comment

No idea really i just downloaded this for free as im travelling loads this month and not much poker.

To be honest i could not justify spending hours playing them as someone that grinds poker. As good as they are my heads stuck in a laptop enough. Although i will enjoy the time i get to play it over the next few weeks.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                            Reason i brought up success was because clearly it hasnt promoted any youngsters or more youngsters than the previous youth programme did nor has it sold on any which would mean it has been a failure so far despite its infancy stages? How much longer do we have to wait for it to succeed? I get the feeling that what is going to happen is lampard and drogba etc are just going to break down and these guys are going to be thrust in to replace them and that is going to result in a drop off.

Sorry thought it was Kyle McEachran for some strange reason.
                            Guts of ten years to succeed imo.

McEachran is the first, followed by Clifford, Bruma, Van Annholt, Mellis, Cork, Hutchinson (had to retire, was quality).

Might drop off, might not. Have to wait and see.

Comment

Planning on watching the footy later on the laptop but i'm using a dongle until UPC drop down the router. Have a week pass with meteor, don't know what allowance that gives or how to check it even. Anyway do you guys reckon i'd be able to watch a live stream on a dongle? Don't know too much about download speeds etc
                              I've tried to watch streams on a meteor dongle a few times, and never had any success tbh.

Should probably try a test stream before kick off

Comment

Stars IPB Home game starting in an hour.
                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

No idea really i just downloaded this for free as im travelling loads this month and not much poker.

To be honest i could not justify spending hours playing them as someone that grinds poker. As good as they are my heads stuck in a laptop enough. Although i will enjoy the time i get to play it over the next few weeks.
                                  Have you got a link by any chance? Wouldn't mind giving it a bash for a few hours as i've nothing to do in this apartment at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                    Did someone post a link to vote for Rebecca McAdam for some poker writer award the other day? If so a repost would be appreciated.
                                    Not read closely enough to see if anyone posted this. But will do it now anyway.

Please vote for Rebecca McAdam in the Poker News Boy's Award! Go to this link and register for the site. Once your registration is accepted you will be allowed to vote... Rebecca is the tournament poker writer for Card Player Magazine and is well known on the poker circuit.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Why does not respecting voting make one an unsound person?
                                      Ask any Egyptian, Iranian, Zimbabwean etc. ad nauseum
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

True Grit = amazing. Blew me away best film i have seen in a long time. Is it too soon to watch it again?
                                        Is it opening in Ireland this weekend or next?

I've been successfully avoiding watching the screener, so far.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                          Stars IPB Home game starting in an hour.
                                          What site is this on?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                            What site is this on?
                                            Read the first word of his post.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              yeah because that was easier than saying Pokerstars.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Is it opening in Ireland this weekend or next?

I've been successfully avoiding watching the screener, so far.
                                                Not sure when but its a must see. im sorry i didnt wait to see it in Cinema. may still go.

Comment

lol chelsea

Comment

any links to the fussball please

Comment

yeah because that was easier than saying Pokerstars.
                                                      Give a man a fish, he can eat today, teach him to fish, etc, etc.

Comment

any linkies for the arsenal game?

Comment

Have Bardsley in FF team but dont know if i dropped him cause they were playing Chelski. Sites updating so cant check

Comment

any linkies for the arsenal game?

chelsea here:

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Have you got a link by any chance? Wouldn't mind giving it a bash for a few hours as i've nothing to do in this apartment at the moment.
                                                              ya chd posted it here

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Any high quality streams for Villa vs scum please??

edit - fuck you Rooney you prick, shove the stream up your arse now
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Goalo Gol Gol Gol Gol Gol Gooooooooooal Gol Gol Gol Gol Lampy parrrrrd.

Comment

Is Sky atlantic on UPC?

Comment

Rooney Rooney Rooney. Awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Comment

only a couple of mins left to reg for the ipb home game

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Arsenal link just constantly freezing and cant find anything on adthe.net

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                lol chelsea
                                                                                Goalo Gol Gol Gol Gol Gol Gooooooooooal Gol Gol Gol Gol Kalouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    lol chelsea
                                                                                    wp you.

Comment

Missed Rooneys goal, Edwin Van Der Sar assist? lol..

Comment

Fucking Goalo Gol Gol Gol Gol Gol Gooooooooooal Gol Gol Gol Gol

Comment

Chelsea 2-2? watching the wrong game obv

Comment

hi folks,
                                                                                            would any one be so kind to help me make this swap.
                                                                                            im in sort of a jam and it would really help me out.
                                                                                            thanks.

Comment

Howler from the ref/linesman in the Arsenal game.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                Howler from the ref/linesman in the Arsenal game.
                                                                                                Even Andy Gray could have seen that if he was lino.

Comment

This is a pretty good deal for anyone heading to Limerick soon, very nice hotel.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Can I just say that the liveonlinefooty.com site is definitely worth £6 every 2 months for football lovers. It's like having every match on the red button, and the streams are only about 10 seconds behind tv coverage as well.

Comment

Can I just say that the liveonlinefooty.com site is definitely worth £6 every 2 months for football lovers. It's like having every match on the red button, and the streams are only about 10 seconds behind tv coverage as well.
                                                                                                      Can you get a free trial?

Comment

Downloaded that championship manager game there. Says its a ISO file, needs to be burned onto a disc? Haven't got a clue lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          Ask any Egyptian, Iranian, Zimbabwean etc. ad nauseum
                                                                                                          I don't get the connection between some people not being able to do something effectively and the ethical imperative on those who can to do so.

Being able to do something being good ≠ one should do it if one can.

There are people around the world who are denied the right of gay civil partnerships. Doesn't mean I should hook up with a gay dude and get one.

Comment

Could Dom or Kev or someone pm me with whats going on with the thread i started earlier, thanks.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Agreed, its the nuts

Comment

Downloaded that championship manager game there. Says its a ISO file, needs to be burned onto a disc? Haven't got a clue lol
                                                                                                                Nah loads of software will open it. You probably have Winrar, that does.

Comment

Can you get a free trial?
                                                                                                                  No, but you can pay £2 for one day. Those are the only options.

Comment

I remember getitn that to work, then tried to delete it and i can't

Comment

Inserts Dom onto "List of people to slowroll!"

Comment

Yup, it's the nuts.
                                                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I love the notice at the bottom of the page:

All Content Copyright LiveOnlineFooty 2003-2010
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X