Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just awake..seems the world has gone mad. Would ask for cliffs but think too much has happened..I think'll just wait until later on tonight when everything is finalised.

In other news was planning on staying in tonight but have just received a text about a game of PLO in the local place..very interested!
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

If Gerrard was to leave would he even fetch 10 million

Comment

Fuck sake, have to go play soccer now, much prefer stay in and watch this unfold!

Comment

Liverpool have just had a 10 million offer accepted by Drogheda utd for striker fati o tool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              If Gerrard was to leave would he even fetch 10 million
              Without any shadow of a doubt imo.
              http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
              http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Never buy a player with blonde hair.
                Never but a player with long hair.
                They catch the eye, and are overpriced.
                Beckham, Torres, Carroll.
                I read that in a book I read in all in anyways.

Comment

Roberto Mancini has announced a new face will arrive at Eastlands today.

Lescott and Tevez are fighting over who gets it.

Comment

Waste of a good jersey imo.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      Waste of a good jersey imo.
                      You ready to name and shame yet??

Comment

Carroll only signed for liverpool because someone told him there was gonna be 14 million quid of Charlie brought in at Anfield today

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                          As horrendously overpriced AC is it's good to see the sale of Liverpool's prize asset is being wasted back into the team, that's more than a lot of owners around the Premier League.

FYP

Comment

Meanwhile, at Arsenal...

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                              You ready to name and shame yet??
                              Almost, popcorn at the ready tomorrow i reckon.
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

When I said that I thought selling Torres for £50m and rebuilding with it was a good idea for Liverpool I didn't think they would spend it on magic beans. Why panic buy like that? 8th placed Blackburn must be kicking themselves.

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                1610: Remember Freddy Adu? Of course you do. There was a time that he was a teen sensation thought likely to be fetching a fee of £30m one deadline day. It didn't quite work out like that, though, did it? Now 21, he has just been loaned out by Benfica to Turkish club Rizespor until the end of the season, following a series of spectacularly unsuccessful similar moves.
                                As per my unusual interest in age falsification of African players I think it is accepted that Adu (originally from Ghana) is about 30. He was a wonderful 14 year old prospect when he was 23

Comment

6:31

The Editor:
                                  Reports now emerging that Spurs could still make a big money deadline day signing. Sights are being trained on Guiseppe Rossi.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    When I said that I thought selling Torres for £50m and rebuilding with it was a good idea for Liverpool I didn't think they would spend it on magic beans. Why panic buy like that? 8th placed Blackburn must be kicking themselves.

As per my unusual interest in age falsification of African players I think it is accepted that Adu (originally from Ghana) is about 30. He was a wonderful 14 year old prospect when he was 23
                                    links to these things?

Comment

Pretty sure we won't sign anyone now.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Twice I've railed him, and fuck it he plays way above me - but I still don't like the minopening.
                                        Wouldn't mind if you said you didn't like that last shove cos I think its -EV, but minopening is cool imo.
                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

How much longer do I have to listen to this transfer shit

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                            you wouldnt have to if you were busy making dinner woman
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

why oh why did i give up random bannings.

So tempted.

Comment

If Tony can get 3 million from Liverpool, which isnt that unlikely, you will be off for a medical by 9pm
                                                Last edited by Wesley Harms; 31-01-11, 19:04.

Comment

Also, jersey burning is bullsh1t. Have a bit of sense ffs.

I'm gutted and disappointed, but I'm glad that he played with us for 3.5 years, but a bit angry at the timing.

I hope Chelsea get done for tapping up again, and their suspended sentence kicks in.

Comment

Getting to be a joke now, Dom, fuck them server people and get new ones

Comment

Finished my end of semester exam earlier. To pass it i had to get over 70percent. Got 71 lol:-)

Think I will treat myself to some live poker in the Voodoo tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                        6:31

The Editor:
                                                        Reports now emerging that Spurs could still make a big money deadline day signing. Sights are being trained on Guiseppe Rossi.

A fella I follow on twitter that works for sky (not a reporter or anything) tweeted it earlier on..you're becoming powerful CHD!
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

I'm gutted and disappointed, but I'm glad that he played with us for 3.5 years, but a bit angry at the timing.

I hope Chelsea get done for tapping up again, and their suspended sentence kicks in.
                                                          It's not even the blow of losing the player, it's the fact he will be wearing the blue of Chelsea and in you face all the time. If he went abroad, it wouldn't be half as bad. I'm still fighting those demons since we sold Jeremie Aliadiere to Middlesbrough

Comment

it was Kev threatening to ban me that broke it..

Comment

Dont be bitter cause pool are shite and Torres has moved to where he can win medals.

Comment

As a player ATM he is to good not to be wining medals. The only thing that disgusts me is the sulky season so far and he is heading to chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                  A fella I follow on twitter that works for sky (not a reporter or anything) tweeted it earlier on..you're becoming powerful CHD!
                                                                  I doubt my time passing exercise has anything to do with it unfortunately

Comment

So Torres will start this weekend against Liverpool? He's gonna bang in 2/3
                                                                    http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                    http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

have a good day, move up levels.

Run AK into AA twice in 30 hands, and then flop bottom set vs fish who's obviously flopped a straight.

Move back down with tail between legs. Les than 15 minutes later.

Comment

Ken Early losing the plot bout the Carroll transfer on Off The Ball, very entertaining!!

Comment

Different issues to previous. I'll see if I can sort something out with them. They did the equivalent of turning off the electricity for a while.

Comment

Different issues to previous. I'll see if I can sort something out with them. They did the equivalent of turning off the electricity for a while.
                                                                            They obv dont know who there dealing with

Comment

They obv dont know who there dealing with
                                                                              I'll let them know I know bubbleking.

Comment

Roman Abramovich spent $86million on a Francis Bacon painting not so long ago
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                  I heard a story from a guy in Glasgow who was doing work fixing Adam's washing machine while he was still at Rangers. He open a cupboard and saw it completely full of Fray Bentos pies.
                                                                                  Funniest post ever.
                                                                                  Literary Genius
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    Roman Abramovich spent $86million on a Francis Bacon painting not so long ago
                                                                                    Check his latest yacht out and planned underground getaway at the bridge.

Sick life.

Comment

wow TG has been running hot this year, the things ya miss when i only pop head in every now and again...

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                        It helped that Rossi has been our number 1 target all the time.

CHD, you can Google the issue for yourself but isn't it weird that Adu is 5'8 and 140lbs when, at the age of "13", he was...5'8 and 140lbs?

Comment

Deal done. Welcome to the Bridge Torres.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Sick life.
                                                                                            Torres was just loose change in comparison. Pool prob could have squeezed more from him.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              Torres was just loose change in comparison. Pool prob could have squeezed more from him.
                                                                                              The real question mark is the financial fair play rules and the ramifications for that, 70 odd million sterling today plus huge wages
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

CHD, you can Google the issue for yourself but isn't it weird that Adu is 5'8 and 140lbs when, at the age of "13", he was...5'8 and 140lbs?
                                                                                                I believe it myself. Okocha is a hero if his age is true. Just wana read up on it, shocking it happens as much as it has been.

Comment

Imagine how great election count day is gonna be in here.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                    Finished my end of semester exam earlier. To pass it i had to get over 70percent. Got 71 lol:-)

Think I will treat myself to some live poker in the Voodoo tonight.
                                                                                                    I would advise a few pints in ryans also but well done

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Sick life.
                                                                                                      Guy is a serious Bond Villain alright

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                        The real question mark is the financial fair play rules and the ramifications for that, 70 odd million sterling today plus huge wages
                                                                                                        This window does not count towards those rules. Its one of the main reasons people are saying Liverpool panic bought.

Opr

Comment

His armband proved he was a red Torres, Torres. But Roman came & turned his head Torres,Torres. Went to the club that gives out flags & where the captain shags the slags. Fernando Torres keep an eye on your bird

Comment

"James Beattie and Andy Reid? Get on Blackpool to do brilliantly in Championship Manager 2003."

Comment

Finkel.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Like I said I've been out of the loop..Just seen CHD's post and that fella's twitter and put 2 and 2 together.
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just a thought, could be miles off!

Price paid for Carroll =A
                                                                                                                  Price Carroll is probably worth =B

difference =?

Tax Liverpool would have to have paid on the transfer profits/operating profits this English tax year (possibly a lot?)= ??

Not sure how the tax on transfers actually works but if the difference in the Carroll prices eats into/swallows the tax bill its a wash imo

ooh and yes it is WAY too much but as in most transfers where one club is looking to buy from a club not particularly willing to sell, it usually is (eg. Torres)

+the lol lolopools on here all seem a bit forced (especially for the it is our year as it ends in a 1 brigade)

and
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                  Actually bebe for 7.5!

I think you have your Norwich scarf wrapped a bit tight there!
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 31-01-11, 20:10.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there will be a clause built into Torres' contract stating he cant play against them this Saturday. Although I've just been told this is illegal...
                                                                                                                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pilkie01 View Post
                                                                                                                      I'm pretty sure there will be a clause built into Torres' contract stating he cant play against them this Saturday. Although I've just been told this is illegal...
                                                                                                                      I'll bet you any money he won't play on Saturday.

Comment

How you do put in a youtube link again?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X